Old fags 2.0 the jimmies go unrustled

Yeah - did any of you Nazi fan bois ever shut down Scientology and essentially expose it to the world?

...haha - yeah, I didn't think so.

Oh what's that? You put up print outs that said "It's okay to be me" and got Pubes fired from his Disney contract?

...and you think you're doing something worthwhile? HAHAHAHA!!!!

oldfags would stab the nazis when they showed up at the meetings. hahaha You guys don't now what "libertarianism" is meant to oppose.... hahahaha: It's fascism, dumbies.

youtube.com/watch?v=qPwpKAWPHGw

Attached: 220px-Anonymous_DC_January_2009_raid.jpg (220x293, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>being proud of scientology

Attached: 1532378560440.jpg (244x255, 51K)

*exposing scientology*

WOW, you new-fags really don't know the history of this place do you?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Chanology

It used to pull shit off with social engineering, numbers and surprise alone.... even before lol_sec.

This place ESTABLISHED some of (a very minor part) of what went into Occupy.... but you guys lost your cool alone the way, and bought hate.... and it wasn't good for you.

The same people who complain about a lack of unity can't even keep track of the history and culture of their own fucking website.

You dicks used to be libertarians and heddonists, fun young people. You sold yourselves out!

Attached: 1495217156368.jpg (703x703, 143K)

It was just fucking, star trek anime gamer and south park references all day long here - and you were all libertarians!

pro tip: every oldfag I've witnessed has confemned project channology as the cancer that killed /b/

nb5 xenu

lol, you were talking to milo yanno, Joe Rogan, and others of their ilk... and the constant stormfags....

You didn't realise or faggot that this place TROLLS the media, and racists....
...that's who the bait is meant to be for.

Doug Stanhope has a book trolling pedophiles - you don't think he was a poster?

You all just forgot who you are. It used to be about prooving that shitheads were shitheads.... not about proving YOU were a shithead, you shitheads.

Attached: Joe and friends.jpg (1464x1309, 950K)

BTW, now those places, troll this place. Sad.

it was for the lulz, not for moralfaggotry

without moralfaggotry it degenerates to no lulz (where we are now).

That's that fucking Kant who said that (he was a philosophy dude).

Attached: Sums it up.jpg (1700x934, 513K)

Yes those Ron Paul memes and shit tons of Hitlerposting sure were just ironic hedonism, newfag.

>oldfags would stab the nazis
No. Oldfags know not to play into agents provocateur.
>Australian
>Intelligence
Choose one and only one.

I did, I am perfectly willing to be more intelligent than I am Austlriaan.

Everyone needs to be able to put the flags, AND DEMOGRAPHICS down now and then.

Some here KANT.

Attached: 13384585.jpg (940x430, 173K)

anonymous has always been gay and ive been here since '06. If they had balls, they would have targeted mosques but they wouldn't because they were always leftist faggots larping as channers.

>redd*t spacing
>claiming to be oldfag
JFC, summer came early this year

>Yeah - did any of you Nazi fan bois ever shut down Scientology and essentially expose it to the world?
lol shut up
neither did you
nor did /b/ as a whole really achieve that back then

There's a reason why Jow Forums chose to call themselves fags: They used to have that level of security and confidence. It was a sign they could still face shit when others would flinch.

Now there's only; phobics, repressed fags, and fascists on here (your basic mix of common cowards) - and it needs to change baaaad. Mein furher pink cum squanch

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Hmmmmm...a I remember is calling you a dumb nigger back in 2007 on /new/. some things never change

>green text

Yotshuba B

Hours of clicking captures because I don't want to blow MooT for premium posting rights.

I know who I am dumbshit, an oldfag.

Attached: 145.jpg (1345x1055, 451K)

Hey OP if you just take that cock out of your mouth for a minute you would not be such a faggot.

I prefer roody poo.

Attached: 1549440931193.jpg (400x260, 69K)

The banter here is what saves.
>Everyone needs to be able to put the flags, AND DEMOGRAPHICS down now and then.
The ones who Kant into the other side are motivated by the wrong things. Wrong-spirited, so to speak.

We fucking did that a while ago. WTF are you smoking. OP Chanology.