These are unironically the faces of Jow Forums

27/10/2018 : Robert Bower kills 11 jews in Pittsburgh, he was a Jow Forums poster.

15/03/2019 : Brenton Tarrant, the exact numbers of deaths he's personal responsible for is not yet established but it's at least 15. The total number of muslims who died on March 15th is 50. Brentan browsed Jow Forums.

We need to cope with the fact that this place is a cesspool of radicalised right wingers.

Attached: pol face.png (1024x768, 658K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=umRHqK5LHpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the people who cling to their race tend to be the worst representatives of that race.

They look like fine, upstanding gentlemen to me.

Attached: 23EB1BD6-C00F-4CCD-90A5-8B93A59A59E6.jpg (1000x1192, 141K)

Maybe Jordan Peterson right ? Being proud of your race is not good

Spbp

OP would be a surrender monkey

Based. OP is jelly he isn't them.

Unless you're jewish. Then you should be proud of your high IQ and hard word "ethic".

Attached: 1552643651545.jpg (605x807, 105K)

Brenton Tarant is a Mossad Operative.
>guy in full camo hanging around a highschool in the area the day of the shooting
>Official story is that it's "totally unrelated to the shooting and he just brought the gun and cammo to pick up his kid from school"
LOL

Omar Mir Seddique(Marteen) killed 49 of your LGBT allies, and wounded 53 others at Pulse night club. He had a Facebook. Ban Facebook.

Attached: vcpPZ.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Okay, suppose this is a vector and a mechanism of radicalization. Let's posit that for a moment. Is that not necessary? Look at the problems that beset western civilization today, will the solutions required to solve them not inevitably be radical ones? Do we not need to prepare ourselves for the proper mindset before we can address them?

cope harder faggot

fuck off achmed

Attached: pepenoose.png (600x842, 142K)

>radicalized

Only stupid people think right wingers are radicalized... everyone else is radicalized left-wing propagandists and blame everything on right wingers to begin with in the Media.

Its the propaganda I read every day in the paper against EVERYTHING Trump or anyone who has vocalized a right wing idea as "racist/sexist/homophobic/islamophobic"

fuck off

Attached: 1543542160131.jpg (507x534, 90K)

this and checked

Martin Luther King, Malcolm X, Ariel Sharon, Hitler, Churchill, Washington, Stalin, Alexander...

I totally agree with you.

Attached: likechris.gif (297x229, 2.22M)

>We need to cope with the fact that this place is a cesspool of radicalised right wingers.

Yeah and he live streamed to facebook ... shut it all down

I'm not saying to shut it all down, I'm saying there are crazy people on Jow Forums. I didn't see any mass shooter from reddit yet

8ch Jow Forums, Jow Forums Jow Forums is an imageboard of peace.

He may or may not have posted here, but he left his final message on 8, uploaded his gun pics to twitter and livestreamed to facebook. for better or worse if he had linked here, it probably would've been taken down quickly and he might've been arrested sooner simply due to the higher volume of users, enough of whom aren't quite far gone enough to not report an active shooting.

>tard bowers kills a bunch of elderly jews
>random guy that is supposed to be like Jow Forums but doesn't kill jews
FUCK YOUR OPTICS, I'M GOING IN

hahahhahahhaha how much did the jews pay these old people to die for israel? were they all underwater on reverse mortgages? what's the deal schlomos?

Jow Forums had 2=cesspool?
At the very least TWO men were radicalized from that Al nouri mosque the shooter targeted. So STFU. This is why most people hate islam. The members lie, and compose their own facts of the events to always play the victim. They pick and choose which parts to observe. Like killing gays, but then fucking guys on the DL.

Have you ever heard of bacha bazi? Fucking disgusting ass goat fuckers. The sooner the middle east is a pile of rubble and glass the better.

If people weren't so scared of 4 chan it wouldn't be such an echo chamber. Convince a bunch of people to come here and have the argument and stay here to keep having it. That is the only thing you can do. Censorship won't stop them from talking it will just make it more underground which will make people feel more oppressed and encourage more radicalization.

It's an incel breeding ground here. Worst thing is if you yourself don't get brainwashed by all you shitheads and see someone else reveal his powerlevel in public. I swear to god I never cringed harder in my life.

WE SURRENDER!

Attached: france.jpg (1300x1035, 96K)

>What are false flag psyops conducted by CIA/Mossad?
>Who are shills shitting up this board trying to make those operations succeed?
>"We need to cope..."

STFU & GTFO.

Attached: 1544852727526.png (480x466, 139K)

Wtf does this even mean?

What problems do you think would require radical solutions?

Must be fun knowing that whoever wins, you lose.

Attached: isisgaymanexecution.jpg (1200x630, 109K)

Not all french surrender.

Attached: surrendering frog.jpg (1234x229, 67K)

All of those people are brainlets compared to actual philosophers, scientists, and so forth. You are such a normie shit thinker.

They are infinitely more white than you and they have done infinitely more for our children than you.

>please clap

I see your LGBT flag..this is how islam see's you btw.

Attached: 1552832609562.jpg (539x621, 57K)

No problem with that, that's why I am here. To radicalize myself.

No. YOU need to cope with the fact that your toxic, Jow Forumsophobic attitudes have no place in the current year. This is a board of peace. Like, hello? Site-ism much? So how about you check your privilege before you come here and start redditsplaining to members of minority sites, okay sweetie? SITE-ISM IS PREJUDICE PLUS SITERANK.

KEK

Fag posters always post in word salad. It is best to just ignore them.

Attached: 1545496851800.jpg (1356x2010, 498K)

Reddit also has no free speech the users are literally NPC's

Maybe restricting free speech is a necessary evil to prevent crazies like Bower and Tarrant?

nah

Yes maybe lock everyone in a cell ? That will prevent evil also

You are making fun of me I don't care it's true. You can't prove me wrong on the reddit angle, no mass shooters browsed reddit, EVER

Just police the "JEWS ARE EVIL" and "ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS" posts

These men are heroes.

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

proof the synagogue shooter was a Jow Forumsster?

Kek, Stalin killed more Russians than anyone ever could, and Alexander adopted many Persian customs, so much so that some people think he was assassinated.

This is a board of peace

Attached: w killfeed.png (858x478, 233K)

Before pol he had hair and could get girls. After, he just became a balding goblin manlet. Proves it really.

God damn what would my life be without Jow Forums?

wasnt the dude who shot steve scalise a redditor?
i mean, a failed serial killer counts right?

It's more about wanting to live I'm a country that more closely resembles Denmark over Haiti rather than "clinging to your race". If Denmark takes too many third world immigrants it will come to resemble the countries they fled from. The most thorough study on ethnic diversity ever done, by a liberal Harvard professor named Robert Putnam, found that diversity lowers social trust and cohesion and creates conflict along with a host of other serious problems. But no, people who are aware of these things and concerned are just "clinging to the accomplishments of Isaac Newton" because they have none of their own.

>15041▶
> (You)
>wasnt the dude who shot steve scalise a redditor?
Proofs of that ?

Radicalized WHITE right wingers.

ok frenchy, us amerifags believe in free speech even if our insane government and SJWs dont.

You mean George Carlin

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-12-37-40.png (622x387, 159K)

Jews themselves admit that Bowers was 100% right

Attached: Jewish Daily Forward on Robert Bowers.png (644x595, 58K)

Attached: 1540853413831.jpg (780x1024, 113K)

>Brentan browsed Jow Forums.
He browsed 8/pol/. The less ironic shitposters left this board for 8/pol/ after GG, remember? Also, what does someone elses actions have to do with any of us?

>We need to cope with the fact that this place is a cesspool of radicalised right wingers.
No we don't! Autism is an insult on here because they cannot tell the difference between internet and real life. I'm not even a rightwinger, i just have humor dark enough to pick cotton!

Fuck off with your moral-bullshit, take it back to plebbit where it belongs.

Thundercunt.

Attached: 1544040426010.jpg (700x483, 45K)

Attached: Jewish Daily Forward ofcourse we should politize bloodbath.png (732x585, 564K)

Attached: As Pittsburgh Jews we will mourn our dead by mobilizing for refugees.png (866x738, 588K)

>why did the madman do it? we may never know!
>here's why he did it and why we are responsible

Attached: 1545355434408.jpg (482x413, 98K)

Attached: 1540853401911.jpg (640x1507, 716K)

notice how they are all bald

it’s the homo boomer mason haircut

Can anyone post the video, I just can't seem to find it.

imagine being radicalized by the shittposting/dumb LARPING manchildren do in the dark corner of the internet lol

Attached: fhd998AHX_Ethan_Suplee_006.jpg (640x360, 48K)

Dude, jews have to be buried within x hours, no morgues, autopsies etc. Those coffins were probably full of gold

Seriously, can someone explain why it’s always balding, ugly manlets

youtube.com/watch?v=umRHqK5LHpY

Attached: Why Jews support mass Moslem immigration.jpg (802x1199, 276K)

Dylan roof looks bald do you? Stop wanking all day m8

The synagogue Bowers shot up was associated with Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society

Attached: 2000rabbis.png (1729x2305, 1.27M)

>I didn't see any mass shooter from reddit yet
also no free speech or original thought. They got censored off of reddit, came here, then they got censored off of here, and went to a different chan- and a far worse echochamber than this one.
You might as well blame the PC censors too while you're at it.

They are heroes.

Attached: bowers_hero.png (500x872, 316K)

U mad brah

Attached: Never let them take your smile.png (558x960, 857K)

Pretty cool guys.

Attached: lwg2rfqshlk01.gif (444x250, 3.04M)

OP is pic related
Confirmed by

Meanwhile ISIS uses facebook to recruit. What's your point fag?

You're a brainlet for completely missing the point of his post

They both had facebook too, shut that shit down

(OP)
OP is pic related
Confirmed by

Attached: 1552818758331.png (1000x764, 210K)

Attached: Amalek.png (959x820, 961K)

cringe

it is if you are not white. you see its ok to be proud to be jewish, its ok to be proud ot be black, its ok to be proud to be asian. Its ok to want to live in homogenous society if you are asian, black or jew its not if you are white. What is there not to get?

Attached: 1552765015407.png (720x589, 77K)

My body is ready. I'd die fighting kikes and I'd do it gladly. 1488, brothers. Can you feel it?

I'm jewish

Ask your doctor if Zyklon B is right for you.

The thing that baffles me the most about kikes is how you guys are like completely incapable of seeing how evil you are. It's absolutely bewildering to watch in action. Lots of people have written about it, and the very myth of vampires being unable to see their own reflection is itself a metaphor for your evil race's inability to self-reflect, so I'm sure you've heard it all before.
I usually ask, though:
Are you aware of the tendency?
and, why do you think you guys do it?

Attached: persecute fixed.jpg (700x1131, 711K)

Dont forget this dangerous white supremacist.

Attached: cesar_sayoc.jpg (768x431, 48K)

I a m a right wing jew

You silly inbred Orthodox Jews gain nothing by defending people who aren’t racist anti semites. We could be your greatest friends.

That is coming from Reddit.

Quads confirm

>I'm jewish
As does OP himself.

Attached: 1544641497760.jpg (259x194, 11K)

What is it about the right wing of the culture war that especially promotes fake news? The left wing of the culture wars loves promoting faggots, brown people and spinning narratives — but the right wing gobbles up made up bullshit from con artists. Why do they 1) so readily internalize easily disprovable lies and 2) gravitate to hucksters / cons so quickly and without any skepticism?

You silly jew, this is actually the unironic face of Jow Forums. I thought that was obvious long before any of these guys.

Attached: hitler.jpg (1218x1600, 363K)

Both of them browsed the other Jow Forums, not necessarily this one.

Tell me more about why we are the problem.

Attached: 1552758367595.jpg (847x853, 188K)

It's a place where people say whatever the fuck they want and duke it out. If you can't take it, fuck off back to facebook you French tranny.

Attached: 15528270054180.jpg (983x699, 169K)

Boomers aren’t welcome in Jow Forums. Robert bower should have fucked off.

>lets talk racial murders
niggers still kill more.