Why Are Indians So Aggressive About New Zealand While Alt Right Is On Defensive Mode.

Luis Baker
Luis Baker

These Pajeets Are Aggressive DAMN!!!

Attached: JP-TITS.jpg (341 KB, 1195x1800)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-barreled_shotgun
indiatoday.in/india/story/apj-abdul-kalam-muslim-statue-memorial-tamil-nadu-late-president-quran-tamil-nadu-thowheed-jamath-jainulabudeen-1027215-2017-07-31
youtube.com/watch?v=mtD84TvHEpc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir
straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/cow-vigilantes-in-india-killed-at-least-44-people
nytimes.com/2019/03/03/world/asia/india-military-united-states-china.html
researchgate.net/publication/225288167_Nationwide_reference_data_for_height_weight_and_body_mass_index_of_Indian_schoolchildren
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_in_Pakistan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_in_Balochistan
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Sindh
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-44517922
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots
bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46281050
youtube.com/watch?v=A001OIft_RY
economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/pakistan-continues-blocking-media-access-to-iafs-air-strike-site/articleshow/68317426.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=CdIZuF1c4yo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angola#Demographics
wearethemighty.com/articles/that-day-a-lone-gurkha-took-out-30-taliban-using-every-weapon-within-reach

Alexander Powell
Alexander Powell

Because of Pakistan

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Attached: Aggressive-Pajeets.png (398 KB, 602x3219)

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

they've been conquered and rape by muzzies for over a thousand years, they identify with their abusers like the beta cuckold that pajeets are, so of course they are triggered by anything attacking them.

Luke Baker
Luke Baker

Sage

Attached: Reactions.png (557 KB, 600x2781)

Xavier Anderson
Xavier Anderson

Indians are secretly muslim

Josiah Hughes
Josiah Hughes

Attached: Bimbo.png (105 KB, 638x737)

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Syed Areeb Ahmed, a Pakistani who is reportedly injured in the New Zealand shooting is a big fan of Ghazwa-e-Hind, a notorious Islamic prophecy that calls for destruction of Hindus.

Attached: Ghazwa.png (378 KB, 595x1090)

Camden Reyes
Camden Reyes

japanese tits... cool

Aiden Brooks
Aiden Brooks

Memes aside, it's deeply concerning that we as a country are justifying Christchurch, atleast on social media. One of the girls that died lived just 20km away from my city.

These 'bhakts' aren't Hindu. They aren't even human.

John Jenkins
John Jenkins

Fuck Off No One's Justifying, They are Just Calling Hypocrisy On Behalf Of Liberals

Attached: Indopajeet.png (898 KB, 599x4693)

Jack Perez
Jack Perez

LOL I love pajeets now.

Levi Thompson
Levi Thompson

That gril has very nice bobs.

Cooper White
Cooper White

Petition for all Pajeets on Jow Forums to post in Hindi so that the goras have no idea what we are talking about

Aiden Scott
Aiden Scott

because pakis were laughing at your soldiers getting killed

James Scott
James Scott

Why did Allah send a message which is so easy to "wrongly interpret" that millions seems to be doing it all over the world?

Damn, that is some spicy garam masala bants.

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Based pajeets

Attached: 1552673983546.png (475 KB, 645x360)

Nathaniel King
Nathaniel King

Based and redpilled.

Christopher Lewis
Christopher Lewis

wtf I love pajeets now

Ryan Cox
Ryan Cox

based india. also great taste in woman

Attached: xD1yNqL.jpg (113 KB, 850x1280)

Easton Reed
Easton Reed

Indians only speak pidgeon Hindi

Jace Allen
Jace Allen

Attached: Intellectual.png (72 KB, 600x707)

Ethan Harris
Ethan Harris

We need to unite with the based pajeets and chinks to rid the world of the saracen hordes.

Nathan Brown
Nathan Brown

Indians are more based than the Chinese. Sure, they can get scammy, but they have heart.

Aaron Nguyen
Aaron Nguyen

I always knew Pajeets are based frens and never even made fun of their bathroom habits.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Attached: Aggressive-Pajeet.png (66 KB, 604x776)

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Based
Reminder that we literally had to create a new country and fuck all the muslims off to it to stop the endless fighting between them and indians

Jonathan Wright
Jonathan Wright

Tell her to button her shirt

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

So this was pewdiepie's plan to win over t-series
Woah...

Attached: 1513700475235.gif (2.25 MB, 320x240)

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

It's all making sense now. Absolute mad lad.
Pajeets will be subscribing en masse to him.
8Dchess.

Jackson King
Jackson King

user that crotch area is very suspicious

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

I've never had a single negative experience with an Indian person in my life. They're based. This is coming from someone who spams "poo" and "imagine the smell" memes all the time, it's just bants.

Wyatt Allen
Wyatt Allen

dis

Eli Garcia
Eli Garcia

doesn't seem to have adam's apple on the OP pic though.

Justin Scott
Justin Scott

Muslims are the ones who started the "not human" game. Every race and religion learned from them by coming into unwanted contact

Hudson Lewis
Hudson Lewis

not being part of the puffy-pussy appreciation crew

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Yeah apparently modi is turning you into fascists Punjabi...

Caleb Mitchell
Caleb Mitchell

i love ya, you beautiful stinking bunch of rapey software testers
in honour of these posts i am eating some bombay mix right now

Andrew Mitchell
Andrew Mitchell

Correction: the present day muslims of the subcontinent have been raped and abused and converted to islam. We are hindu because our ancestors kept the fight strong. We should too

Isaiah Cook
Isaiah Cook

Won't justify women but men's was justified. They were all Hyderabadi Muslims so guaranteed they were evil. Kudos to Bruce. May your legend soul live on

Ian Morales
Ian Morales

I have a feeling if there's going to be a copycat it will be pooland.
fps gaming is big
huge population
anti-muslim sentiment
subscribe to t-series

what are your gun laws like?

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

Subhuman trash of all kinds stick together.

Nolan Smith
Nolan Smith

These Pajeets Are Aggressive DAMN!!!
Love it, this is why I don't care if you shit in your streets.
We have bigger problems to care about.

Adam James
Adam James

Based pajeets

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

it looks alright

Attached: RWItKtA.jpg (78 KB, 850x1280)

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

Im sorry for being mean to the poos, theyve earned an honorary aryan status after this.

Logan Peterson
Logan Peterson

do pajeets have a remove kebab pasta yet

Juan Scott
Juan Scott

She has literally no ass. If it were to be any flatter it would start being concave,in this case it emphasizes everything else that's left in her body, especially her groin as you see in this image. Also it's worth noting not to confuse her wide hips with her butt.

Tyler Thomas
Tyler Thomas

These poos are all right. The media here in the west won't talk about the white supremacist indians though. They'll ignore their gripes against muslims. It's plain the see the corporate media's goals here, defending such an obviously abhorrent group of people while denigrating everything that criticizes it.

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Some States Like UP And Bihar People Carry Guns illegally, Not So Much In Other states.

Guns are Illegal Here. Did I mention Bihar and UP Contains Most Muslims In India ?

Juan Jones
Juan Jones

only cucks are on the defense.

Gavin Ortiz
Gavin Ortiz

Gun laws
Even fire crackers are banned

Daniel Nelson
Daniel Nelson

Look At Tulsi Gabbard, They Call her Hindu Nationalist For Holding Some Opinions and Because Her Donors are Hindus.

Zachary Price
Zachary Price

Gun laws are very cucked however ancestoral rifles are permitted. There were 10-15 guns in my village house

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

raped and abused and converted to islam
this is happening right now in Bali
the rest of indonesia puts pressure on the locals to convert
we've seen what happens when they don't play along

Attached: 1280px-Bali-memorial.jpg (290 KB, 1280x960)

Ethan Gray
Ethan Gray

ancestoral rifles
What's that? Like flintlocks?

Elijah Adams
Elijah Adams

Gib milky plz mommy

Anthony Wood
Anthony Wood

killing to protect your people and way of life is bad
Government sanctioned killing on behalf of the jews is good
White people are enslaved. Most just done know it. Thats why we need permission from brown people to take our own side. None of the institutions in white countries are controlled by whites anymore and are now being used against us.

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Cause years of cucking and anti nationalist propaganda made us think, that we win if we get killed. While pajeets are not living in bubbles and don't let their women think for them.

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

sorry to the power of 2

Mason Nelson
Mason Nelson

Pajeet always has the best bants, second only to Bruce.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

This is happening here too albeit gradually. Pic related got his arms chopped last month because he stopped a mass conversion of Dalits to Islam. He asked them "I can wear your skullcap , will you put on my Tilak ?". Next day he was dead. He wasn't even a hindutva guy. He was very liberal( in the literal sense)

Attached: Ramalingam-750-(1).jpg (36 KB, 750x500)

Elijah Anderson
Elijah Anderson

The ones that flood us here sure are. If only we could like, limit the number of immigrants let in instead of accepting a nonstop slave train. Crazy idea, I know.

Mason Richardson
Mason Richardson

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-barreled_shotgun
This one.
I've seen flintcocks in Jaipur palace though

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Wait, can you savages even write in poo language?

John Long
John Long

We should launch a kebab removal international community. Chinks, Pajeets, spics, slavs, whiteys whether Christfags, spiritually dead atheists or even larpagans.

Nathaniel Myers
Nathaniel Myers

This literally debunks multiculturalism because tribal factions are conflicting with each other.

Benjamin Ramirez
Benjamin Ramirez

The christchurch shooter is NOT A PSYCHOPATH

He is a normal driven to temporary insanity to do inhuman things. Muslims are cockroaches. They are a plague on any nation foolish enough to accept them.

I wish this didn't have to involve violence but this is what happens when white politicians are completely kiked and don't respond to the concerns of ordinary white people and allow the invasion of their country by a pestilent replacement population

When you make peaceful change impossible, you make violent change inevitable as the saying goes.

Brendon Tarrant has the blessings of Shiva the destroyer of worlds

Landon King
Landon King

We have like a couple dozen different scripts

नमस्ते

Connor Ross
Connor Ross

Fuck you. You liberandu faggots don't get to decide who is Hindu and who isn't. This country is my birthright. My ancestors paid for it with their blood. Fuck off back to Arabia if you don't like Modi. Personally he's not right wing enough for my tastes but he's much better than Pappu.

Muslims were given a country. They should fuck off back to Pakistan.

Colton Powell
Colton Powell

I'd volunteer happily. The endless Islamic nightmare has to end.

Hudson Brooks
Hudson Brooks

lmao you fuckers are growing on me

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Saale bhen ke lode, the Muslims who stayed back obviously did so for a reason. The majority of Muslims here are as patriotic as the rest of us. Also for fucks sake don't undermine Muslim freedom fighters sacrifices. Gandhi wanted an akhand bharat for a reason.

Pic related is the most based Muslim of all time

Attached: images-(3).jpg (21 KB, 334x440)

Hudson Reyes
Hudson Reyes

Fuck off faggot Modi is winning again and all you can do is whine on r/india.

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

jewdiepie
Fuck outta here with (((Berg))) the freemason family bastard.
Absolutely disgusting kike sockpuppet.

William Johnson
William Johnson

wtf I love indians now!

Xavier Wood
Xavier Wood

but indians pack into other countries like wild dogs. isn't there something like 6000 indians entering australia every week?

Thomas Hughes
Thomas Hughes

Muslims Don't Consider Him Muslim. That Should Tell You Something. There was a Controversy Recently Regarding This.

indiatoday.in/india/story/apj-abdul-kalam-muslim-statue-memorial-tamil-nadu-late-president-quran-tamil-nadu-thowheed-jamath-jainulabudeen-1027215-2017-07-31

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

isn't there something like 6000 indians entering australia every week?
Strip them naked, shave their heads, make fun of their pee pee and deport them back to India.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

who is pic tho OP

Justin Jones
Justin Jones

How should I go about starting to learn Hindi?

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

make fun of their pee pee
This part is important. The humiliation. This is a neat psychological trick to make sure they never ever come back

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

based

Dylan Brown
Dylan Brown

This. Based Sankrant

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

And once you try it wit the Poos, repeat it with the chinks. It will be doubly successful

Connor Thomas
Connor Thomas

He is widely respected by the Muslim community. Obviously there will be outliers. There are religious Hindus like me who don't consider people like Yogi Adityanath a Hindu as well.

Also don't give me this 'liberal cuck bullshit'. I hate Pappu and the rest of the liberandu double standard chutiyas as much as the next guy. I just really hate when people divide the country on the basis of religion, caste and creed.

Jonathan Scott
Jonathan Scott

Bc the alt-right is a bunch of pussy ass faggots who are only good at shitposting online
When there is something to be done you can count on them that THEY WILL NOT DO IT

James Johnson
James Johnson

Muslims consider him too low cast to be a Muslim. He also worshipped hindu gods too so he wasn't a muslim. He knew what was right for India (non Islamification)

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

based thirdworlders, what's new?

Kevin Thompson
Kevin Thompson

Indian muslims will always be loyal to pakistan. Exceptions do not prove the rule. Its sad that we had such a cuck like Nehru as PM when we got independence. This country's worst ever misfortune

Brody Jenkins
Brody Jenkins

holy shit based

Alexander Morales
Alexander Morales

But they won't,for all the speech about fixing shit in your own country,they do fuck all about tackling the immigration policies and the greed of their own politicians.
Shitposting in this mongolian leather curating forum is not 'doing something'.

Benjamin Walker
Benjamin Walker

He wasn't even a hindutva guy. He was very liberal( in the literal sense)

he was a christian

Oliver Cox
Oliver Cox

I bet it isn't because twitter has a 24/7 team of trained monkeys who ban anyone who talks like that but is white.

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Holy fuck I take back all the poo in loo shitposts. You fuckers need to still go back though

Attached: Buu-ponders-in-Manga.png (99 KB, 348x365)

Parker Clark
Parker Clark

What do Indians think of Jews on average?

William Roberts
William Roberts

Exactly. If you keep low hanging fruit, bhikaris from all over the world will come to gather it. This is what is happening with immigration to western countries. Then they blame everyone else

Adrian Brown
Adrian Brown

based poos

Attached: 1536693710542.gif (1.38 MB, 288x215)

Aiden Hall
Aiden Hall

I don't think they're justifying anything. They're pointing at the politization of the event. Look at the campaigns that occur when muslim terror attacks happen. It's all about showing support for the terrorists' ethnic group trying to make sure that the radicalism is separated from the everyday muslims.
But whenever a "white supremacist" does this the campaigns are to berate and attack people's basic rights.
You can be against this nonsense without applauding the murder.

William Gonzalez
William Gonzalez

Are you a muzzie?

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

wtf I love T-Series now

Angel Harris
Angel Harris

Mongolian leather curating forum?

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Do you have stats to support that or are you just pulling that out of your ass? Why because Pakistan was made for Indian Muslims? Then shouldn't Bengalis be loyal to Bangladesh? Fuck outta here

cuck like Nehru

People shit on Nehru too much. He was the prime minister during a very volatile time period. Massacres, mass rapes, extreme poverty and wars. Not to mention he was in office for nearly two decades so it's easy to pick apart his mistakes even though they are miniscule compared to the good shit he did

Landon Parker
Landon Parker

We don't.

Levi Turner
Levi Turner

Indians are pretty cool. There's tons of them in my state. I like their religion and culture and I frequent their grocery stores often. The reason why indians smell so pungent is because of the spices and herbs they eat. Eat some fenugreek seeds and you too will smell.

Luke Reed
Luke Reed

he was a christian
Ramalingam
What?

Michael Stewart
Michael Stewart

So not many people in India know about say the Rothschilds for example

Hudson Harris
Hudson Harris

you're alright poos, won't call you poos for a week after this post is sent.

Isaac Clark
Isaac Clark

Every Indian who leaves his country and goes to a foreign country unless it is a high tech job is a BHIKARI. I have no problem with such filth being treated as garbage

Joseph Carter
Joseph Carter

Most Think Of Them As Allies, As they Supported US even during Kargil War

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

youtube.com/watch?v=mtD84TvHEpc

Watch this video. Some train caught fire, poos in the loos blamed it on Muslims; hacked 2900+ Muslims to death.

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

I don't need stats to say what I can see with my own yes. These muslims are snakes. They are never loyal to the country they live. Their only purpose is to create demographic change and Islamize

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

You got face fucked in kargil. Just like how you got face fucked recently when you lost a plane in a dog fight.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Jammu_and_Kashmir

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

She's got one ridiculous body, I'd nurse those nipples for days. Nippon!

Thomas Nelson
Thomas Nelson

Indians are pretty cool.

TIL stem nerds can be coll as well

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

that's funny then because you guys worship snake and call them your god. You also kill people over eating beef

straitstimes.com/asia/south-asia/cow-vigilantes-in-india-killed-at-least-44-people

Daniel Edwards
Daniel Edwards

indians are fucking WOKE
and the plus is that you're all POC so white shitlibs can't call you out

Isaiah Rogers
Isaiah Rogers

Indian air armada travels 80 km deep into pakistani territory
Only thing Pakistani ass force can do is shit their beds

Adrian Baker
Adrian Baker

t. Paki

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

shiva doesn’t approve of (((freemason jews)))

Christian Ramirez
Christian Ramirez

You also kill people over eating beef

based

Lincoln Hughes
Lincoln Hughes

you lost a plane in that dog fight. Go kill some people because they had a beef sandwich.

Tyler Perry
Tyler Perry

pajeets are all beta manlets average male height is 5"4

Attached: poopakwarwikimodiquote.png (872 KB, 1126x845)

Justin Richardson
Justin Richardson

t.Butthurt Paki.

Jaxon Bailey
Jaxon Bailey

nytimes.com/2019/03/03/world/asia/india-military-united-states-china.html

Attached: Poo-in-the-Loo.jpg (52 KB, 600x447)

Xavier Bennett
Xavier Bennett

I never liked you pajeets much mostly cause you stink up my city's public transport but youre alright. I can deal with curry smell ans the occasional shit on the side of the road for being based when we need it.

Evan Jones
Evan Jones

Only thing Pakistani ass force can do is shit their beds

Attached: pakpoowar2019.png (944 KB, 2048x2540)

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

Fuck off Varg, you old loser

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Is Hinduism /ourguy/? We already hate Islam and progressivism, but should we abandon Christianity as well?

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Why specifically high tech jobs?

Levi Phillips
Levi Phillips

pajeets are manlets confirmed

Attached: pooheightconfirmed.png (920 KB, 1000x708)

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

Don't know about that guy but these ricebags are slimy mofo. They call their bible "ved" and "isha upanishad" to soften the conversion impact and dupe the unsuspecting. These evil christians will go to any length to harvest more souls.

Jason Morgan
Jason Morgan

Pakistani spotted

Kayden Walker
Kayden Walker

Is Hinduism /ourguy/? We already hate Islam and progressivism, but should we abandon Christianity as well?

yeah all you have to is bathe in the ganges and try not to die from all the shit and corpses

Attached: 1551216726591.jpg (1.5 MB, 631x8893)

Chase Morgan
Chase Morgan

Butthurt Pakis

Attached: paki-rekt.png (60 KB, 1280x426)

Ryder Gutierrez
Ryder Gutierrez

but should we abandon Christianity as well?

Seems like people already have. Sanatana Dharma is a beautiful religion and you should read the bhagavad gita and upanishads. We should also embrace our own philisophical/mythological tradition as well and find the common ground between all ancient aryan traditions.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Hyderabadi Muslims so guaranteed they were evil
what did he mean by that

Oliver Davis
Oliver Davis

Cringe. Its the minority just like Jow Forums the minority is always the loudest.

Modi Bad!
Something something cow and pee poo
Pakistani Military Good!
JeM and LeT are freedom camps
The absolute state of these muslim rape babies.

Jackson Watson
Jackson Watson

older guys are manlets because your country fucked them over. Millennials are average height and younger guys are over 6.

researchgate.net/publication/225288167_Nationwide_reference_data_for_height_weight_and_body_mass_index_of_Indian_schoolchildren

Henry Anderson
Henry Anderson

Again
Not a single Indian plane is shot down during this intrusion
Poor Paki doesn't understand the significance of this

Jonathan Russell
Jonathan Russell

Attached: 1551709574748.jpg (51 KB, 610x673)

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

Oh please, India has gotten so far in the past couple decades. Plus, don't they have a caste system? The poos are probably the kebabs and darkies, but Indians are pretty tech savvy. Tbh I would rather let Hindu Indians rule over Canada than Han Chinese, cause the Chinese are a bunch of fucking commies.

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

A a high tech job is a high paying job. No way white countries are going to be giving those jobs to brown foreigners unless they really can't find someone white to do it at an acceptable cost

Blake Thomas
Blake Thomas

No way white countries are going to be giving those jobs to brown foreigners unless they really can't find someone white to do it at an acceptable cost

Nigga, what world are you living in?

Gavin Adams
Gavin Adams

Your own graphic proves my point. How are you drawing even by a country you outnumber 7 to 1 poo?

Attached: 1551346787174.jpg (143 KB, 960x510)

James Butler
James Butler

It's Shinozaki Ai if you were wondering.

Very nice lady, no nudity, but sometimes I honestly prefer that.

Attached: 15051309056b4b403291faecef.jpg (181 KB, 1062x1600)

Henry Roberts
Henry Roberts

Face fucked in Kargil

Bruh you do realise that India won literally every single war with Pakistan right? The only war India ever lost was the first Indo-China war which we openly acknowledge. Kargil was an outright victory on the Indian side.

Wikipedia articles

Well well well two can play at that game!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_violations_in_Balochistan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights_abuses_in_Sindh

Pakistani delusions never cease to amaze me

Connor Hall
Connor Hall

Plus, don't they have a caste system?

I don't think they really do anymore. England also basically had a caste system. Every European country did.

Wyatt Reyes
Wyatt Reyes

Friendship with PewDieKike has ended. Now T-Series is my best friend.

Attached: 3a3d7036376883a447745dc27e9df5c603e37466d45b4a05a8317ad635120f6e.jpg (49 KB, 583x438)

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

only 6', you fucking manlets. I'm 6'4" and all my brothers and brothers in law are around that height as well.

Jose Smith
Jose Smith

Come on your a Paki aren't you

Aaron Garcia
Aaron Garcia

don't give a fuck about arab god or terrorists hope they all die.

hindutva is just as bad isis and retarded enthonationalists

Attached: 1551597775131.png (196 KB, 2559x1861)

Adam Roberts
Adam Roberts

Isnt it the other way around?

Michael Wright
Michael Wright

based
friendship ended with europe
now india best friend

Adrian Campbell
Adrian Campbell

The only war they lost was where half of their own country was against them (Bangladesh). Wasn't really a loss because they ended up with far more land and far fewer people on it,.

Mason Thomas
Mason Thomas

The real world. White kids these days go to all kinds of useless courses in college. Then there are not enough tech professionals graduating out of college.

Angel Garcia
Angel Garcia

I spent over 50000 on my Programming and Admin courses and certs in 2003, after 4 years I got a job paying 12 an hour , same as McDonalds .. worked there for 2 years then they sent all the Programming and web design jobs to India, I never worked in tech again, I do the deadliest catch fishing crab now. I use my tech skills to shitpost and troll, MUH priviledge

Caleb Anderson
Caleb Anderson

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-44517922

Indian Dalit attacked for wearing wrong shoes.

keke india

Brayden Stewart
Brayden Stewart

This.

I work for a bank and darkies from india are the first choice to be hired as developers and its the same in most large corporations.

Andrew Miller
Andrew Miller

found the ex-muslim arab.How is londonstan you piece of shit?

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

Have you heard of affirmative action?

Sebastian Cruz
Sebastian Cruz

Wtf I love Pajeet now

Cameron Perry
Cameron Perry

I spent over 50000 on my Programming and Admin courses and certs in 2003, after 4 years I got a job paying 12 an hour
I'm skeptical about this story. Unless you have other problems which make you not employable I find this difficult to believe

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

Kargil wasn't a war, it was a skirmish which wasn't backed by the government.

The 65 war was a stalemate and your airforce was crushed.

71 was our only defeat but it was more of a civil war, it proved that ethno-racialism is alive in the subcontinent because Bengalis didn't want to be a part of Pakistan.

Jackson Diaz
Jackson Diaz

Absolute dogshit. Just look at that beauty.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_India

My dear Paki freind. There's no real comparison between India and Pakistan. One is just in a whole different league.

Easton Davis
Easton Davis

Hindis and Muslims no get along

Noah Cooper
Noah Cooper

I think you replied to the wrong guy

Joshua Wilson
Joshua Wilson

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2002_Gujarat_riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1984_anti-Sikh_riots

bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-46281050

Jayden Adams
Jayden Adams

I have. The solution is to establish private colleges which is what we do in India. We have a similar problem called reservation. This results in a lot of competitive kids going to private colleges

Jack Reed
Jack Reed

angry words
aggressive
DAMN!!

maybe all those angry words from the poos will stop Islamic terrorism once and for all

Parker Taylor
Parker Taylor

Yes, white progressives are fucking useless
That is the fault of kikes and globalists. What's done is done, I say let India, China, and Kebabs fight for world dominance and the West build great walls and stop interacting with everyone.

Liam Brown
Liam Brown

Attached: 583e1dc32ec97-664.jpg (350 KB, 800x450)

Isaac Price
Isaac Price

nah there is no common language between different regions other than english
we're completely cucked

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Haha When will Your Puny Size Brain Will Realize That USA and Its Allies Supported Pakistan. OFcourse They would Print This Shit

Camden Hughes
Camden Hughes

indians are fucking WOKE
tell me about it

youtube.com/watch?v=A001OIft_RY

Joseph Kelly
Joseph Kelly

Poopilled

Levi Gray
Levi Gray

Indian 'reservation' system is 10 times worse than affirmative action. If you belong to the wrong caste ie if you are an upper caste your chances of getting admission in a good colleges are literally half of others

Colton Jackson
Colton Jackson

this is true but it doesnt even matter. India is a much larger country imagine england having 5 conflicts with ireland and only 1 clear victory which was during a civil war?

it's not the the pakis are great military power but india can hardly claim to be a great power when it could only statemate its much smaller neighbour.

Attached: God+save+our+gracious+meme+196-eac9dd-6348148.jpg (124 KB, 667x605)

Caleb Hall
Caleb Hall

Canadian management are fucking useless. They actively oppose automation and try to be as inefficient as possible. This is a socialistic country where the government controls most of the economy via regulation and taxes, and then they buy loyalty by giving back your money. Except the way it works with equity and what not is that if you build something better which costs less, the government will take more from you and give less back so nobody wants to do a better job because you get punished for it.

Asher Bell
Asher Bell

Holy shit, someone who lived within a distance to you that 20 million people live in DIED?

Joseph Bennett
Joseph Bennett

let me fuck ur white women and u can have all the vedic stuff boi

Asher Kelly
Asher Kelly

Attached: Indian-Maratha-empire.png (1.24 MB, 1577x994)

Aiden Roberts
Aiden Roberts

Beef is tasty but you know what is tastier? Islamic blood

William Price
William Price

Well, that would depend what caste you were born into. If you were in the priest class you wouldn't be saying anything bad about it besides you 'feel bad'.

You should just give your money to someone that's homeless so you can be homeless, too.

James Long
James Long

People compare India to China militarily, but China's cheap jets are still better than India's best jets (JF-17).

Imagine if China unleashed their J-31's on India, their air force would be wiped out.

Leo Brooks
Leo Brooks

Damn! Did you pull these stats out of your goat's asshole?

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

don't they have a caste system

I still don't understand why most of you think we still have the caste system.

Upper castes are getting fucked by reservations because something our ancestors
did.

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

Well, at the end of the day you white people have take back control of your country. If there are high paying jobs, outsiders will come. It is what it is

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

see

India is a much larger country imagine england having 5 conflicts with ireland and only 1 clear victory which was during a civil war?

it's not the the pakis are great military power but india can hardly claim to be a great power when it could only statemate its much smaller neighbor.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

So basically it's just low caste favored over high caste?
Good lord. Kali Yuga is here

Nathan Foster
Nathan Foster

I'm not being smug but just telling it like it is

Carson Nelson
Carson Nelson

Threatened for riding a horse
On 17 June, Prashant Solanki, a Dalit man in his late 20s, was on his way to his wedding riding a colourfully decorated horse, as is common practice, when he was ambushed by a group of upper-caste villagers. They insisted that riding a horse was an upper-caste privilege and threatened to attack Mr Solanki and his family.

Fearing for his life, Mr Solanki had the police accompany him to his bride's home and also to his wedding.

This is not the first time a Dalit riding a horse to his wedding has been threatened. A similar incident occurred in 2015 when villagers hurled stones at a Dalit groom in the central state of Madhya Pradesh.

Done with this hsitty thread.

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

holy shit this is based as fuck

Xavier Reyes
Xavier Reyes

god i wish that was me

Hunter Garcia
Hunter Garcia

I'd say that's a fair trade. LOL

Enjoy your HPV

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

based af

Jayden Gutierrez
Jayden Gutierrez

Yes scheduled castes(dalits) scheduled tribes get about 23% of the admissions and OBC(other backward castes) get around 27% leaving only 50% for the rest.

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

You're Aryan imo.

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

Old Hyderabad is breeding ground for terrorism. They're basically Pakistan 2.0
Also love jihad

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

I’m at my wits end at this point I’m thinking “fuck it let’s just put India in charge of the west”
they probably have the most experience with fighting Muslims and they aren’t cucking like everyone else who has fought them.. I mean what is there to lose at this point? It’s so crazy it might just work.

Anyway I have seen enough India posting here over the years and if world war 3 happens I want it to be euros, anglos, pajeets and japs as a team.

Nolan Foster
Nolan Foster

sandniggers don't consider anyone as humans too, it is good that they get a taste of what they usually do to people

Grayson Cook
Grayson Cook

Muslims are like 17% of India lmao.

Kevin Richardson
Kevin Richardson

no, you're getting fucked for being smarter. don't let their bs infect you.

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Did you even read OP you cumguzzler?

Xavier Phillips
Xavier Phillips

umm i thought white gals are clean...?

Carter Harris
Carter Harris

People compare India to China militarily, but China's cheap jets are still better than India's best jets (JF-17).

Imagine if China unleashed their J-31's on India, their air force would be wiped out.
Yeah exactly.

pakis are a mid tier power, like turkey or mexico but poo's keep flexing like they can with big boys when the only wars have been against crappy opponent and even then couldn't win decisively over multiple conflicts.

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

Don't you understand the religious importance of that river? That they literally throw bodies into it for religious reasons?

I worked there as an environmental engineer trying to solve their clean water problem. If they stopped putting bodies into it then it wouldn't even be an issue.

Landon Green
Landon Green

How is that any different to Britain?

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

well obviously there is no other way for me, except death or downsizing.

Brandon Ward
Brandon Ward

sry to the power of n^(dont even know)

thats some honk level shit

Attached: pepeclown.jpg (9 KB, 249x250)

John Wilson
John Wilson

This happening has caused lines to be drawn. White - Indian - Asian VS Arab - black - Latino

Adrian Jones
Adrian Jones

Casteism exists but there is no caste system.There's a difference between the two.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

They're more like 5% here.

Daniel Torres
Daniel Torres

dirty water -> dumb poor people get sick and die. natural eugenics, nothing wrong here

Leo Price
Leo Price

What the hell is that last guy saying lol

Ethan Myers
Ethan Myers

Based

Angel Collins
Angel Collins

5/5

Jaxson Barnes
Jaxson Barnes

fuck off dravidian nigger, we will take back our lands even if that means slaughtering 6 month old babies

Tyler Bennett
Tyler Bennett

umm i thought white gals are clean...?

Think again motha fucka

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

bullshit, we all know about londonstan. you're a minority white brit...in your own capital and soon your own country

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

pic related its the surgical strike.
pajeets only have themselves to blame for going all rabid on tv and making inflated claims.

Attached: 4b0a4bb853434ade854041d4437fa9f5-6.jpg (1.95 MB, 2000x1500)

Daniel Baker
Daniel Baker

they are sluts

Landon Moore
Landon Moore

That's London, not the entire country you fucking idiot.

Oliver Sullivan
Oliver Sullivan

I literally come to Jow Forums for the best fap material used for bait threads thanks.

Henry Taylor
Henry Taylor

When British girls get raped by them the British police arrest you for islamophobia.
When Indian girls get raped by them a group of Hindus attack them with swords.

I’ll take my chance with the Indians. I mean why the fuck not? Let’s give them a shot and see what happens. In the least we’ll get an even clownier clown world.

Sebastian Jones
Sebastian Jones

london controls all the strings of power, so it might as well be the entire country. i know how your political-judicial elitist kike infested anti-white system works

Aiden Powell
Aiden Powell

nationwide its under 5% in london its like 12%

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

this, i'd love to replace progressives with indians just for shits and giggles

Ryan Carter
Ryan Carter

Muslim mayor will win majority vote share of even the whites in 2020.

Attached: 2020sadiqwinswhitevotetoo.png (74 KB, 766x733)

Gabriel Anderson
Gabriel Anderson

Fake news. He was beaten up for stealing the horse. Now go suck your prohpet's cock (cum be upon him)

Nolan Robinson
Nolan Robinson

PART AND PARCEL

Hunter Hall
Hunter Hall

the jew is just trying to make you complacent. your wife and daughters will be forcefully penetrated by muhummed and will soon crave goat flavored dick

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

If it was just trees then why block media access?

economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/defence/pakistan-continues-blocking-media-access-to-iafs-air-strike-site/articleshow/68317426.cms

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Anyone have that video where the indian guy dressed like John Travolta in saturday night fever attacks that muslim guy with an axe and rides off on a vespa scooter? Shit was so CASH

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

damn I'm proud to be a descendant of the people who founded the vedic religion

Attached: images-(1).jpg (9 KB, 226x223)

Ethan Garcia
Ethan Garcia

WOAH! INDIA IS BEST ALLY!

Landon Brooks
Landon Brooks

How do they identify his caste

Luke Diaz
Luke Diaz

in behen ke laudon ki aukat nahi hai humaare saamne

Kayden Brown
Kayden Brown

wtf is wrong with us white people. maybe shooting each other would be a more effective way of taking back our land

Jason Young
Jason Young

Oh so it was made up

Luke Morris
Luke Morris

Attached: Aryan-vs-Manlet.png (233 KB, 1286x600)

Levi Wood
Levi Wood

Sauce?

Ethan Turner
Ethan Turner

based

Attached: 9C7AF294-7EC8-4FB5-8935-E5FD750078CF.gif (1007 KB, 300x186)

Eli Long
Eli Long

You can't

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

its okay fren, we knows its just bantz

Luke Gonzalez
Luke Gonzalez

Denied

Adrian Johnson
Adrian Johnson

Our media loves to insert the word dalit everywhere (except when a dalit is harmed by a peaceful)

David Sullivan
David Sullivan

based sanskaari hindu

Grayson Long
Grayson Long

Be proud to be a descendant of the people who defended it and kept it alive through tons of invasions, including Islamic.

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

isn't india the greek name for the land of the indus?

isn't all ancient indian culture found in north west india/indus valley?

fuck off Dravidian nigger.

Attached: 1551366199598.png (2.07 MB, 1582x1318)

Jaxon Bennett
Jaxon Bennett

Is it true that the castes have different phenotypes often?

Levi King
Levi King

Hyderabadi muslims are the lowest form of scum.
youtube.com/watch?v=CdIZuF1c4yo

Imagine having your ancestors beaten tortured and raped into submission then fighting only for your ancestral torturers while spawning 6-10 mudlets each and making a living through scamming innocent people because that's all you can do. That is a Hyderabadi muslim.

Jordan Foster
Jordan Foster

poo's are just mad all women find them gross and disgusting

Attached: 1551497593986.png (141 KB, 644x674)

Justin Ward
Justin Ward

The people who founded Vedic Hinduism look like this.

They mainly live in Afghan/Pak border but they are very reclusive.

Attached: Nuristan-province.jpg (152 KB, 720x540)

Isaiah Perez
Isaiah Perez

we're even outsourcing our fucking common sense.
ffs.

Camden Young
Camden Young

Why was i never taught about my own history in school?

Ryan Sanders
Ryan Sanders

they wash every day but clean? quite rare.
rakshasas with white skin.

Angel Ramirez
Angel Ramirez

Based and redpilled

Austin Reyes
Austin Reyes

I love how this thread got derailed from jerking off India to infighting among Indians to finally getting raided by low iq Paki immigrants.

Whether you're a kebab remover or a kebab lover like me you have to admit Pakis are fucking stupid

Attached: y3raknk66gk21.jpg (117 KB, 950x497)

Gabriel Diaz
Gabriel Diaz

idc im gonna fuck all of them
those are muslims.

pic related is hindu

Attached: 545-80.jpg (243 KB, 743x928)

Ian Martin
Ian Martin

pogu

Caleb Flores
Caleb Flores

rakshasas with white skin.

Basically this

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Gurkhas Are Short But Porkis Will Shit Their Pants facing them. Height Is Bullshit If Your People are Bunch Of Cowards.

Aaron Wilson
Aaron Wilson

abe maa ke laude katue, unki loyalty sirf apne khoon ko hai

Liam Long
Liam Long

that was my point 95+% of pajeets are Dravidian niggers. the people of the vedas conquered you niggers and now you drink cow piss and think you're superior to anyone.

top kek.

Attached: 1551630878562.jpg (112 KB, 612x790)

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

because the westernization of india.

Tyler Powell
Tyler Powell

how tf did you get internet nigger?

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

nah leave it, its too hard

John Scott
John Scott

sorry to the power of 2

Attached: tumblr-inline-nt0vfexkpK1spsojg-500.jpg (60 KB, 500x495)

Colton Wood
Colton Wood

No one claimed to have shot down an SU-30. Pakistan claims to have shot down two jets, and has proof of a MiG-21 with the pilot, India claims and F-16 but has no proof other than a missile fired by it (which implies India lost a plane from it).

The MiG was shot down by a JF-17 however, which is more advanced than the F-16.

Colton Stewart
Colton Stewart

muh Gurkhas
Gurkhas got executed in droves by the Taliban.

They're still begging for British citizenship.

Logan Evans
Logan Evans

idc im gonna fuck all of them

Do not give into passion.

Brayden Cooper
Brayden Cooper

haha bow before your english overlords. Just remember that the dutch did it first (dutch indies trading company, south africa, new amsterdam (now a cucked new york), and so on), the english just hijacked everything.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

meant for this user

Brayden Martin
Brayden Martin

I wouldn't say 95%, but the entirety of South India is dravidian, central India/East has large Dravidian admixture.

Even now Punjab is getting invaded by ape-face Biharis and Uttar Pradesh people because we opened our borders to them.

If only Indus people were race conscious, then we wouldn't have race-mixed with these ape-face krishna bastards.

Wyatt Cooper
Wyatt Cooper

woman
user I...

Kayden Morales
Kayden Morales

anyone who is not from north west india is just a dravidian nigger praying to their conquerors religion. all indian history is in the north west they civilized you jungle niggers and taught you agriculture.

Andrew Walker
Andrew Walker

because you are westernized, and western governments use school and rewritten history to brainwash children to be good little tools for their corporate kike overlords.

Andrew Richardson
Andrew Richardson

based pajeet

Nathaniel Bailey
Nathaniel Bailey

those treacherous punjabis flocking to europe and canada should be hanged

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Bruth i walked around Old/New Delhi for 48hr and maybe saw 5% women there. What's goin on G

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

You posted a painting and not a real life image.
The only people in India who look even remotely like that are Jatts, who are now a bastardised mess.

Some Kalash, Nursitanis and Afghans are still pagans but Afghanistan is controlled by religious extremists, so what do you expect?

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

Its really interesting how most history lessons just removed this entire section and moved directly to either 600 BC - 700 AD or 18th century

Landon Cook
Landon Cook

haha you niggers got colonized by half-kebab portugeuse. Mega-kek.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angola#Demographics

Dominic Fisher
Dominic Fisher

palestine was 100% jewish
Yikes, you were almost based there for a moment

Charles Perez
Charles Perez

Aboslutely fucking based and chutneypilled

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Faggot wasn't your shithole of a country already divided based on religion when the goat fuckers got a shithole of their own. It will divide again if cucks like you roam around freely

Jason Miller
Jason Miller

Did You Take That Out Of Your As.

That day a lone Gurkha took out 30 Taliban using every weapon within reach

wearethemighty.com/articles/that-day-a-lone-gurkha-took-out-30-taliban-using-every-weapon-within-reach

Angel Phillips
Angel Phillips

Subscribe to T-Series

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

Fuck off bro. You're probably a Paki shit

Gabriel Ramirez
Gabriel Ramirez

muh fake articles
If that's so then why are the Taliban controlling 70% of Afghanistan right now?

They don't need sob-bullshit stories made about them. If they want to take over, they can take over.

Evan Campbell
Evan Campbell

Better Than Pakis Larping As Mughals and Arabs When They are Rape Babies.

Tyler Campbell
Tyler Campbell

vedic seers and hindu rishis didn't care about skin color. The ones that did are just rayciss

Logan Hernandez
Logan Hernandez

Wtf! They never taught me this in school! The fucking commie hinjews making our school curriculum need to be deported.

Brayden Young
Brayden Young

Larping as Mughals
The original Mughals were chiefly Pashtun from Afghanistan, their ruling class was Uzbek who were also Afghans.

Arabs
No one does this.

Jordan Powell
Jordan Powell

go commit not live

Noah Ortiz
Noah Ortiz

Attached: FB-IMG-1505996170555.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1080)

Kayden Watson
Kayden Watson

Based.
have a non Dravidian girl

Attached: 1551494879784.jpg (65 KB, 640x795)

Robert Ortiz
Robert Ortiz

if they founded vedic hinduism why are they dumshit muslims now then?
and there is whole lot of hinduism that doesn't even stem from the vedas
muh random assertions on phenotypes
gtfo idiot

Leo Fisher
Leo Fisher

No one does this.

What?Every paki does this.

Mason Reyes
Mason Reyes

Peng. Source?

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

poos best allies!

Isaiah Anderson
Isaiah Anderson

if you have the right genes, you will get to an indian institute, stop whining you dalit

Christian Young
Christian Young

cringe and underage
real world is not game of thrones

Jayden Hughes
Jayden Hughes

You can poo on my street anytime

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

You have no proof for these claims. Some Pakis do have Arab ancestry (Awans) but most don't, and even then it's only 5-6%.

Gabriel Foster
Gabriel Foster

yes just like ottawa is the whole of canada
why do you people have to be so fucking stupid

Nolan Taylor
Nolan Taylor

Pakis are a literally synonymous with rape. Pakis are just psychopathic indians

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

sorry for bumping friend but it's too based to pass up. Friendly reminder that a certain ethnic branch lobbied and lobbies still for the import of Muslims into white countries.

Hunter Carter
Hunter Carter

based

Wyatt Edwards
Wyatt Edwards

and now they wanna give 10% to the poor genreal people

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

vedic seers and hindu rishis didn't care about skin color.

The caste system wasn't simply a racial hierarchy. It was a spiritual system. If you were born in a specific caste it was believed that God wanted you to be born into that caste. The caste system was a spiritual hierarchy and everyone was viewed as an equal part in that system.

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

game of thrones is a reflection of the real world. Tribalism is a biological imperative of humans. As technology removed geographical barriers over the last several centuries, tribes have been amalgamating because globalism makes larger tribes a necessity. Racialism is inevitable in a globalized world, because it is a simple way to divide people into obvious groups and it is based in reality since there are obvious biological and social differences between the races. Whites are a dying demographic and must seek allies in other races, especially since progressives are destroying our demographic base.

Brody Torres
Brody Torres

it is though, Ottawa controls us. Ottawa spearheads the oppressive and regulatory framework. Ottawa spearheads the demographic and cultural destruction of the European stock.

Brody Ramirez
Brody Ramirez

my dad is kahsmiri pandit you subhuman paki

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

Pulls out a story about some middle of nowhere BIMARU state village where it was proven the horse was stolen.
The absolute state of these infectious mudslime vermin

Xavier Scott
Xavier Scott

wtf I love Indians now

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

Attached: kashmiris-are-not-indians.png (172 KB, 509x305)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit