Why Are Indians So Aggressive About New Zealand While Alt Right Is On Defensive Mode

These Pajeets Are Aggressive DAMN!!!

Attached: JP TITS.jpg (1195x1800, 341K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-barreled_shotgun
indiatoday.in/india/story/apj-abdul-kalam-muslim-statue-memorial-tamil-nadu-late-president-quran-tamil-nadu-thowheed-jamath-jainulabudeen-1027215-2017-07-31
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because of Pakistan

Attached: Aggressive Pajeets.png (602x3219, 398K)

they've been conquered and rape by muzzies for over a thousand years, they identify with their abusers like the beta cuckold that pajeets are, so of course they are triggered by anything attacking them.

Sage

Attached: Reactions.png (600x2781, 557K)

Indians are secretly muslim

Attached: Bimbo.png (638x737, 105K)

Syed Areeb Ahmed, a Pakistani who is reportedly injured in the New Zealand shooting is a big fan of Ghazwa-e-Hind, a notorious Islamic prophecy that calls for destruction of Hindus.

Attached: Ghazwa.png (595x1090, 378K)

japanese tits... cool

Memes aside, it's deeply concerning that we as a country are justifying Christchurch, atleast on social media. One of the girls that died lived just 20km away from my city.

These 'bhakts' aren't Hindu. They aren't even human.

Fuck Off No One's Justifying, They are Just Calling Hypocrisy On Behalf Of Liberals

Attached: Indopajeet.png (599x4693, 898K)

LOL I love pajeets now.

That gril has very nice bobs.

Petition for all Pajeets on Jow Forums to post in Hindi so that the goras have no idea what we are talking about

because pakis were laughing at your soldiers getting killed

>Why did Allah send a message which is so easy to "wrongly interpret" that millions seems to be doing it all over the world?

Damn, that is some spicy garam masala bants.

Based pajeets

Attached: 1552673983546.png (645x360, 475K)

Based and redpilled.

wtf I love pajeets now

based india. also great taste in woman

Attached: xD1yNqL.jpg (850x1280, 113K)

Indians only speak pidgeon Hindi

Attached: Intellectual.png (600x707, 72K)

We need to unite with the based pajeets and chinks to rid the world of the saracen hordes.

Indians are more based than the Chinese. Sure, they can get scammy, but they have heart.

I always knew Pajeets are based frens and never even made fun of their bathroom habits.

Attached: Aggressive Pajeet.png (604x776, 66K)

Based
Reminder that we literally had to create a new country and fuck all the muslims off to it to stop the endless fighting between them and indians

Tell her to button her shirt

So this was pewdiepie's plan to win over t-series
Woah...

Attached: 1513700475235.gif (320x240, 2.25M)

It's all making sense now. Absolute mad lad.
Pajeets will be subscribing en masse to him.
8Dchess.

user that crotch area is very suspicious

I've never had a single negative experience with an Indian person in my life. They're based. This is coming from someone who spams "poo" and "imagine the smell" memes all the time, it's just bants.

dis

doesn't seem to have adam's apple on the OP pic though.

Muslims are the ones who started the "not human" game. Every race and religion learned from them by coming into unwanted contact

>not being part of the puffy-pussy appreciation crew

Yeah apparently modi is turning you into fascists Punjabi...

i love ya, you beautiful stinking bunch of rapey software testers
in honour of these posts i am eating some bombay mix right now

Correction: the present day muslims of the subcontinent have been raped and abused and converted to islam. We are hindu because our ancestors kept the fight strong. We should too

Won't justify women but men's was justified. They were all Hyderabadi Muslims so guaranteed they were evil. Kudos to Bruce. May your legend soul live on

I have a feeling if there's going to be a copycat it will be pooland.
>fps gaming is big
>huge population
>anti-muslim sentiment
>subscribe to t-series

what are your gun laws like?

Subhuman trash of all kinds stick together.

>These Pajeets Are Aggressive DAMN!!!
Love it, this is why I don't care if you shit in your streets.
We have bigger problems to care about.

Based pajeets

it looks alright

Attached: RWItKtA.jpg (850x1280, 78K)

Im sorry for being mean to the poos, theyve earned an honorary aryan status after this.

do pajeets have a remove kebab pasta yet

She has literally no ass. If it were to be any flatter it would start being concave,in this case it emphasizes everything else that's left in her body, especially her groin as you see in this image. Also it's worth noting not to confuse her wide hips with her butt.

These poos are all right. The media here in the west won't talk about the white supremacist indians though. They'll ignore their gripes against muslims. It's plain the see the corporate media's goals here, defending such an obviously abhorrent group of people while denigrating everything that criticizes it.

Some States Like UP And Bihar People Carry Guns illegally, Not So Much In Other states.

Guns are Illegal Here. Did I mention Bihar and UP Contains Most Muslims In India ?

only cucks are on the defense.

>Gun laws
Even fire crackers are banned

Look At Tulsi Gabbard, They Call her Hindu Nationalist For Holding Some Opinions and Because Her Donors are Hindus.

Gun laws are very cucked however ancestoral rifles are permitted. There were 10-15 guns in my village house

>raped and abused and converted to islam
this is happening right now in Bali
the rest of indonesia puts pressure on the locals to convert
we've seen what happens when they don't play along

Attached: 1280px-Bali_memorial.jpg (1280x960, 290K)

>ancestoral rifles
What's that? Like flintlocks?

Gib milky plz mommy

>killing to protect your people and way of life is bad
>Government sanctioned killing on behalf of the jews is good
White people are enslaved. Most just done know it. Thats why we need permission from brown people to take our own side. None of the institutions in white countries are controlled by whites anymore and are now being used against us.

Cause years of cucking and anti nationalist propaganda made us think, that we win if we get killed. While pajeets are not living in bubbles and don't let their women think for them.

>sorry to the power of 2

Pajeet always has the best bants, second only to Bruce.

This is happening here too albeit gradually. Pic related got his arms chopped last month because he stopped a mass conversion of Dalits to Islam. He asked them "I can wear your skullcap , will you put on my Tilak ?". Next day he was dead. He wasn't even a hindutva guy. He was very liberal( in the literal sense)

Attached: Ramalingam_750 (1).jpg (750x500, 36K)

The ones that flood us here sure are. If only we could like, limit the number of immigrants let in instead of accepting a nonstop slave train. Crazy idea, I know.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-barreled_shotgun
This one.
I've seen flintcocks in Jaipur palace though

Wait, can you savages even write in poo language?

We should launch a kebab removal international community. Chinks, Pajeets, spics, slavs, whiteys whether Christfags, spiritually dead atheists or even larpagans.

This literally debunks multiculturalism because tribal factions are conflicting with each other.

The christchurch shooter is NOT A PSYCHOPATH

He is a normal driven to temporary insanity to do inhuman things. Muslims are cockroaches. They are a plague on any nation foolish enough to accept them.

I wish this didn't have to involve violence but this is what happens when white politicians are completely kiked and don't respond to the concerns of ordinary white people and allow the invasion of their country by a pestilent replacement population

When you make peaceful change impossible, you make violent change inevitable as the saying goes.

Brendon Tarrant has the blessings of Shiva the destroyer of worlds

We have like a couple dozen different scripts

नमस्ते

Fuck you. You liberandu faggots don't get to decide who is Hindu and who isn't. This country is my birthright. My ancestors paid for it with their blood. Fuck off back to Arabia if you don't like Modi. Personally he's not right wing enough for my tastes but he's much better than Pappu.

Muslims were given a country. They should fuck off back to Pakistan.

I'd volunteer happily. The endless Islamic nightmare has to end.

lmao you fuckers are growing on me

Saale bhen ke lode, the Muslims who stayed back obviously did so for a reason. The majority of Muslims here are as patriotic as the rest of us. Also for fucks sake don't undermine Muslim freedom fighters sacrifices. Gandhi wanted an akhand bharat for a reason.

>Pic related is the most based Muslim of all time

Attached: images (3).jpg (334x440, 21K)

Fuck off faggot Modi is winning again and all you can do is whine on r/india.

>jewdiepie
Fuck outta here with (((Berg))) the freemason family bastard.
Absolutely disgusting kike sockpuppet.

wtf I love indians now!

but indians pack into other countries like wild dogs. isn't there something like 6000 indians entering australia every week?

Muslims Don't Consider Him Muslim. That Should Tell You Something. There was a Controversy Recently Regarding This.

indiatoday.in/india/story/apj-abdul-kalam-muslim-statue-memorial-tamil-nadu-late-president-quran-tamil-nadu-thowheed-jamath-jainulabudeen-1027215-2017-07-31

>isn't there something like 6000 indians entering australia every week?
Strip them naked, shave their heads, make fun of their pee pee and deport them back to India.

who is pic tho OP

How should I go about starting to learn Hindi?

>make fun of their pee pee
This part is important. The humiliation. This is a neat psychological trick to make sure they never ever come back

based

This. Based Sankrant

And once you try it wit the Poos, repeat it with the chinks. It will be doubly successful

He is widely respected by the Muslim community. Obviously there will be outliers. There are religious Hindus like me who don't consider people like Yogi Adityanath a Hindu as well.

Also don't give me this 'liberal cuck bullshit'. I hate Pappu and the rest of the liberandu double standard chutiyas as much as the next guy. I just really hate when people divide the country on the basis of religion, caste and creed.

Bc the alt-right is a bunch of pussy ass faggots who are only good at shitposting online
When there is something to be done you can count on them that THEY WILL NOT DO IT

Muslims consider him too low cast to be a Muslim. He also worshipped hindu gods too so he wasn't a muslim. He knew what was right for India (non Islamification)

based thirdworlders, what's new?

Indian muslims will always be loyal to pakistan. Exceptions do not prove the rule. Its sad that we had such a cuck like Nehru as PM when we got independence. This country's worst ever misfortune

holy shit based

But they won't,for all the speech about fixing shit in your own country,they do fuck all about tackling the immigration policies and the greed of their own politicians.
Shitposting in this mongolian leather curating forum is not 'doing something'.

> He wasn't even a hindutva guy. He was very liberal( in the literal sense)

he was a christian

I bet it isn't because twitter has a 24/7 team of trained monkeys who ban anyone who talks like that but is white.

Holy fuck I take back all the poo in loo shitposts. You fuckers need to still go back though

Attached: Buu ponders in Manga.png (348x365, 99K)

What do Indians think of Jews on average?

Exactly. If you keep low hanging fruit, bhikaris from all over the world will come to gather it. This is what is happening with immigration to western countries. Then they blame everyone else

based poos

Attached: 1536693710542.gif (288x215, 1.38M)

I don't think they're justifying anything. They're pointing at the politization of the event. Look at the campaigns that occur when muslim terror attacks happen. It's all about showing support for the terrorists' ethnic group trying to make sure that the radicalism is separated from the everyday muslims.
But whenever a "white supremacist" does this the campaigns are to berate and attack people's basic rights.
You can be against this nonsense without applauding the murder.

Are you a muzzie?