This is a New Zealand prison cell. This is how the Christchurch shooter will spend the rest of his life

This is a New Zealand prison cell. This is how the Christchurch shooter will spend the rest of his life.

Attached: nzprison.jpg (841x500, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQqbiqjMYfY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552712168369.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FoAr8i26g
web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pretty sure he will spend most of it at the gym, library, cooking classes and running field

Seems like a well worth plane ticket

It looks like my bedroom. Only more cozy because they don't have any responsibilities.

Bigger than some apartments in NYC that are >$1500/month

>the reward for shooting people is a neet life

looks comfy

looks tough

Only downside is no more internet. How else do you discuss cool shit you've read about?

A year of good behaviour and he might be allowed a lil pc or something, he'll end up back on 8ch shitposting again.

way better than my dorm room.

youtube.com/watch?v=pQqbiqjMYfY

thats how i live and i didnt even do anything

Attached: fa.jpg (627x618, 76K)

>when you realize there are muzzies in NZ paying taxes to keep him alive from now on

hahaha

Attached: LEL FEGET.png (327x316, 208K)

Looks comfy as fuck for someone who murdered dozens of innocent people.

he better off then us, does not have to leave the room to shit

LMAO

>green towel left side of the picture

are you sure this is nz?

look at these inhumane conditions

Attached: otagojailcell.jpg (630x512, 35K)

Will he be extradited to Australia? Anyone know how that works?

i had a little more space, but yeah it looks like typical college dorm

Seems like a pretty good reward for cleaning up some kebabs.

When I lived like that I didn't even have a shitter for myself. I hated fridays because we all ate the same garbage food for dinner then we wanted to kill each other for the toilet.

Having to submit to another human being for sitting rights is even worse than wagecucking.

I wonder who I shot to deserve this

A tapedeck... how quaint.
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552712168369.webm

it's somewhere in nz, took it from an article about a maori being locked up

Paying taxes...

Would you send him a letter or pictures of memes lads?

Attached: 1552690469180.png (904x882, 914K)

Attached: fortykek.png (600x528, 551K)

Prison for beta male... French prisons are not as bad as us prisons but it's full of niggers and sandniggers...

Better than my bedroom.

>innocent people

Why do people keep saying that?

They were invaders, not Innocent people.

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: Run1.jpg (1920x1064, 959K)

This. NEETs would love this shit.

Feelsgoodman

are they gonna transfer him to australia or this is just it?

Most probably dont but theres gotta be some that dont leech, i guess

That prison cell is better than my room.

Attached: 1552747797676.jpg (750x750, 86K)

Jeeeew yoork jeeeew yoooork

Could be worse, he'll miss his computer but now he gets an undiluted view of the msm message and how it changes over time

He should get Internet access

You know people are going to print off Jow Forums threads and sent it to him in the post. He could even make replies and make threads.

seems comfy

i honestly thought op was trolling and posted some japanese man in his apartment, that prison cell looks fucking amazing.

that shit would cost you $2000 a month in NYC and be marketed out as "old world influenced modern environmentally friendly minimalist designed housing quarters" by some crafty fucking jew. see you soon new zealand.

Fuck the video NZ needs to shutdown pics of their neet nests before they have an army of people shooting up their country looking for a better life.

He is also an invader so they are more innocent than he is.

That jail cell is nicer than my childhood bedroom, only thing it's missing is a PS2 and a stack of playboys

>mommy when I grow up I want to receive a life sentence

then it's probably a stock image sillypants

>implying you can't sneak a phone into prison
>implying some mad cunt wont do it

he needs a "Bless This Mess" sign

This is brilliant

mfw no toilet peeing distance from my bed

Attached: pepehands.png (1600x948, 610K)

only a crt screen?
oh the humanity

....I won't go back
indelible reminder of the steel I lack
I gave you seven years what did you give me back
A john grind disposition to a panic attack

/comfy/ af desu

that man can wake up and pee without getting out of bed

kek also if i remember correctly breivik did get playstation

naw, he's the descandent of conquesters who colonized the land so he has rights to claim it, the fact the native population wasn't completely eviscerated and does not have to live as a subhuman class in nz says a lot more for him and a lot less for islamic states that execute christians on the regular suck a massive cock.

*next 27 years
at most

If you can watch anime or play gears it's ever neets dream

Not much of a sentence when the quality of life exceeds that of the one you had on the outside.
>murder hajis
>receive free shelter and food

Attached: would_you_miss_it.png (763x357, 356K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4FoAr8i26g

Attached: Capture.png (912x690, 535K)

He earned it.
Can we send him new games and consoles?

Brevik even successfully sued to have an upgraded next-gen system.

He claimed that the prison was denying him the upgrade as a punitive punishment, which they are not allowed to do.

>sending whatever you want
>written or otherwise
>to folks in prison
Nope. Unless NZ is somehow magically permissive. The US certainly isn't. I technically can't send a prisoner a book to read if there is any violence in it.

absolutely cucked

Comfy

The ones that emigrated twenty-five years ago and successfully integrated

When I'm ready to retire I'll head on over & turn myself in for viewing the video & get 10 years of club fed. Then, when I get released, I'll say some wrongthink & get sentenced again, rinse & repeat until death.
Sweet deal.

Meanwhile in Hungary. We keep getting flak for how we treat prisoners.

Attached: börtöncella3.jpg (401x600, 42K)

Unless they deny him personal correspondence there's nothing people can do. I hope Mossad looks after his family. It's clear to me, he was probably there man maybe unwittingly, I don't know.

And the best part is, he'll get a hero's welcome since muslims dont go to jail and dont work, so it's only white prisoners and white prison guards

Win/win/win

based

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure some inmates get extremely limited internet access for about an hour a day for good behavior. That said I doubt they'll grant him that privilege.

My room looks like this lol

Imagine this is a simulation meant to punish and torment you because of crimes committed in the overworld.

whoever i killed was definitely not worth this happening to me. I wish i could apologize to the court.

Kek, imagine your kids playing fortnite with him

No internet though.

of course, he needs to know how he did

Dude you fucking joking? Thats lush. In the US, its shit, and you'd have to share with a sub 70 IQ nig.

+gym
+a buch of free classes
+library and free books
Based madlad, gets to kill a bunch of roaches and is then rewarded by the state and cucks pay for him. absolute MADLAD!!!! XDxdxdxdxdlololrofl

HOW FUCKING RETARDED CAN YOU BE
I AM FROM AUCKLAND AND THE CELLS HERE ARE JUST AS BAD AS THE USA. ITS ALL STONE AND CONCRETE AND GREY. DoNT LISTEN TO THIS FUCKBAG.

also i spend 3 years in mt eden prision AKA " The rock " because its all stone so i know my shit. fuck up u retard

Nord VPN by the way goi.

Our Prison are a Nightmare wet discusting ect

My God, he could be back to shitposting in a fortnight!

No. He didn't commit a crime in kangaroostan

This is not a very good deterrent. Would probably make many consider a bad deed is worth doing...

Attached: thunk.png (633x665, 339K)

"Innocent"

web.archive.org/web/20140727140346/http://stuff.co.nz/world/middle-east/10310496/A-kiwi-lads-death-by-drone

Epic Neet Life

>he thinks he's going to prison
toplulz my dude
welcome to the internet

Seems comfty as fuck, just like momma's basement.

Not bad at all

Just get a burner phone smuggled in there

>gets shanked by Muslim inmates
good riddance

yeah it's probably not like he was getting cocked sucked anyway. He'll probably have more of a chance of that now, as long as he doesn't mind the stubble against his ballsack.

based
what's the average temperature i wonder

Deterrent?
What kind of crazy talk is that?

don't give them ideas