Stop Living in Fear and Live a Life of Joy

>Proverbs 18:10 The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run into it and are safe.

Remember that Christ Jesus has everything under control and we'll be just fine, anons. Call out to Him and Your Saviour will answer.

Attached: 57807-5671120405_96ab13f7b5_o.800w.tn.jpg (800x1067, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205682550
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fear is actually a form of mindcontroll

the root chakra is your survival instincts. only if you rose above the constant fear of death you are able to actually process new experiences and evaluate them, see them from all angles outside of the threat they pose (sacral chakra), after that comes the solar plexus chakra responsible for our self esteem and self worth for which we have to see us in context of the new experiences and how we handle those. only once you love and value yourself you can start loving others (heart chakra), and love goes through the stomach. next comes the throat chakra and the best speaches are those done by talking from your heart, what you truely care about and communication is the job of the throat chakra. Once you can formulate the truth properly there comes understanding and insight, the third eye chakra, and from this understanding you realize that everything is connected with another, the crown chakra

by putting you in a constant state of fear and anxiety they lock you in the lowest state of conciousness, occupied only with survival unable to really process any experiences. Early traumata like circumcission can alter your brain enough to effect your entire life.
All the fear propaganda all around merely is there to lock you into the lowest state of conciousness controlled by fear.

There is also the reptillian brain in charge of pretty much the same as the root chakra, survival instinct. Some people are "entirely" controlled by this area in the brain with every act only being there for survival. Stealing money from some guy, or even murdering people that threaten your lifestyle. The temptations of the flesh. The abuse and sodomy affecting the lowest chakra which is the easiest effected (iE through sodomy) due to its connection with the material.

The Serpent is a common symbol for evil because just as this chakra and conciousness is the lowest so is the snake crawling at the lowest on the ground representing the conciousness

Attached: Chakra.jpg (300x400, 50K)

it makes no sense. you're talking about some sort of safe spaces for sleeping cells of terror and what not. why do you need saving? you're not talking about saving account?

this here mentions some other mindcontroll methods, subtle and not so subtle ones.

You are correct. I opened my ajna chakra a few years ago.

Absolutely based

Do I need to be a part of a church to be saved? I believe in Jesus and all his teachings, his life etc. but churches do not sit right with me e.g. Catholic Church and their pedophile/rape cases does not sit right with me with the so called Church of God.
Can I live a life with Jesus without attending/associating with any church except from Jesus Christ Himself?

Attached: 1551621913131.jpg (480x720, 240K)

> 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body
i would say no. churches dont sit right with me either, mainly because i seem to get wastly different teachings than what you hear in either denomination. here i go into some of the stuff i dont hear being talked about by either denomination. as long as you follow christ as good as you can i believe you will be saved.

(((They))) are obsessed with suppressing our sense of the possible - one of the ways (((they))) accomplish this is by restricting our access to correct information. (((They))) are hoarding knowledge of TRUE history, TRUE geology, TRUE astronomy, TRUE health, TRUE physics, etc. and, most importantly of all, knowledge of the TRUE nature of 'reality' itself while teaching a false, incomplete and distorted version of those subjects to the general public, who usually unquestioningly accept all of it. To anyone who dismisses anything that I post as being 'crazy', just remember that all it takes to suppress a person's sense of the possible is to restrict his or her access to correct information. Simple as that. Don't let others dictate to you what can and 'cannot' be done, what is 'real' and 'unreal' and what is possible and 'impossible'. You can do ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DO and you can be ANYONE YOU WANT TO BE, while still facing the karmic consequences of your actions. People are AWAKENING to a MORE EXPANDED CONCEPTION of the world and life in general and this is a PROFOUNDLY GOOD THING. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you. There are two things that (((they))) do not want you to know above all else:

1. That who and what we ALL really are is Pure Consciousness, which is INFINITE AND ETERNAL, experiencing life in a temporary human form (you can call Pure Consciousness 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid).

2. That what we call 'reality' is ILLUSORY and therefore MALLEABLE, which means that NOTHING is impossible (indeed, even the word 'impossible' itself literally says "I'm possible!").

The righteous will inherit the Earth and beyond, other mes. Have faith in that. And sharpen your swords until that day comes. We have the power to transform this prison illusion into a PARADISE ILLUSION, so let's USE that power!

Attached: cherryblossoms.gif (500x373, 965K)

Amen, thanks man

No building is going to save you user, only your faith and trust in the Lord Jesus Christ. While I would recommend finding a church you're comfortable with for fellowship and guidance if you have questions, my final answer would be no you do not HAVE to be a part of a church to saved. Repent in prayer, confess your sins and live by His Word. I would recommend having two or three fellow Christian friends to fellowship with though.
>Matthew 18:20 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.
I wish you the best in your walk.

Thanks for the response, what you said is something I'm slowly starting to realize as well, that no building saves. I wish you the best too.

best i have on true history
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/205682550

I'm the guy who used to post on your threads about how humans are billions of years old and not native to Earth. God, I haven't posted regularly on Jow Forums for months now. But honestly, I feel better because of that.

i figured it was you, wondered where you have been.

>i figured it was you

And I figured the guy who made the post about chakras and the thread about MK Ultra was you.

>wondered where you have been.

Just living life outside of Jow Forums. Shocking, I know.

Attached: stars.jpg (2181x2989, 3.45M)

dont forget, you are here forerver

Attached: Do it for him AH.png (1400x1000, 942K)

>9I brought you from the ends of the earth and called you from its farthest corners. I said, “You are My servant.” I have chosen and not rejected you. 10Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will surely help you; I will uphold you with My right hand of righteousness. 11Behold, all who rage against you will be ashamed and disgraced; those who contend with you will be reduced to nothing and will perish

>9Have I not commanded you to be strong and courageous? Do not be afraid or discouraged, for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.”

Yeah, I'm here forever for sure but not as often as I used to be because I need to get my life sorted out.

>he root chakra is your survival instincts. only if you rose
Bastardized yoga aka New Age bullshit. Read original Upanishads if you're really interested in the topic.

Obviously its a rudimentary description of ancient teachings and there is more depth to it. But this is basics and as much of it as fits into a post

I do not adhere to Christianity (nor any other religion), but I deeply love the verse in the Bible from Matthew 24:35:

Heaven and Earth shall pass away, but My words shall not pass away.

The Upanishads are fucking based.

"That is whole, this is whole.
From that wholeness, this wholeness comes.
Add the whole to the whole and the whole still remains.
Remove the whole from the whole and the whole still remains.
The whole remains the whole." - Isha Upanishad

What we call 'reality' is holographic in nature and the creators of the Upanishads know this. Because of the holographic nature of 'reality', we are in fact smaller versions of the whole (which you can call 'God' if you want, but I don't, because the word 'God' has limiting religious connotations that I would rather avoid). Every part of the whole contains the whole and, to be more accurate, IS the whole. And just as a drop of water contains the same qualities as an entire ocean of water, we likewise contain all that exists within us - but merely on a smaller scale. An eternity is in every moment. A forest is in every seed. An ocean is in every drop of water. A brain is in every cell. A desert is in every grain of sand. A harvest is in every crop. A rainbow is in every colour. A dance is in every movement. A song is in every sound.

THE WHOLE IS IN EVERY PART OF THE WHOLE.

"Know the world is a mirror from head to foot,
In every atom a hundred blazing suns.
If you cleave the heart of one drop of water,
A hundred pure oceans emerge from it.
If you examine closely each grain of sand,
A thousand Adams may be seen in it.
In its members a gnat is like an elephant;
In its qualities a drop of rain is like the Nile.
The heart of a barley-corn equals a hundred harvests,
A world dwells in the heart of a millet seed.
In the wing of a gnat is the ocean of life,
In the pupil of the eye a heaven;
What though the grain of the heart be small,
It is a station for the Lord of both worlds to dwell therein." - Mahmoud Shabstari

"To see a world in a grain of sand
And a heaven in a wild flower
Hold infinity in the palm of your hand
And eternity in an hour." - William Blake

Why do you like the mention that the word will not pass away when you reject the word?

>just believe all your life that you can be send to hell for not worshiping your sky daddy enough
There's a reason Christianity is the cause of fear, anxiety, and many other mental illnesses. This shit isn't healthy.

It's been over 2000 years and we still discuss fairytales holy fuck, get your shit together and stop having imaginary friends.

Attached: 1545659101960-pol.jpg (539x720, 59K)

>be human
>thinking you would have the slightest clue what it would be like to be Almighty God
lel

There are ore suicides every year from atheists and godless leftists than there are God-fearing church going Christians. I'd say that's much more unhealthy. It just sounds like you have animosity in your heart but I can't blame you, you live in a total shithole. It's also been proven that leftists are more prone to mental illness than conservatives. Now ask yourself which one of those groups attends church more often? The numbers speak for themselves, you're just in denial. I'll say a special prayer for you tonight.

>That is whole, this is whole
Wow.

If you do good out of fear of damnation you are doing it wrong. Its made clear works dont save you but the believe and faith.
The reason you do good is because you love people and God foremost and want to bring glory to him by doing his work on earth showing how great the lord is through your works > 19Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20you were bought at a price. Therefore glorify God with your body

It's true. Everything is everything else at the most fundamental level of 'reality'.

Pretty sure god is dead. Also he wont gibs me neetbux. pass

That's retarded.
It's juts proto-nihilism under a positivity cloak.
Not to mention it's metaphisicaly wrong and basic as fuck.

Wow, it's almost like there's a healthy balance between degenerate and semitic religion fundamentalist

>I'll say a special prayer for you tonight.
Save your homoerotic thoughts for your jesus, please.

>If you do good out of fear of damnation you are doing it wrong.
Kinda of impossible when it's such a huge part of your religion. Have you heard of catholic guilt?

Attached: 1552793284162.png (451x450, 119K)

>There's a reason Christianity is the cause of fear, anxiety, and many other mental illnesses
It actually isn't.

>sucking that hard at theology
See for reference.
Good is doing whats right, evil is doing whats wrong (as defined by God). Free will requires the abillity to choose wrong or you wouldnz choose at all. Thus without evil there would simply be no free will and you are here complaining about others using free will to do harm and blaming it on God. He could have made a world without evil but that would mean you would just be a robot

>what are virtual particles?

>have you heart of that thing not mentioned in the bible?

>Wow, it's almost like there's a healthy balance between degenerate and semitic religion fundamentalist
It's literally the opposite or are you braindead? It's the liberal atheists and degenerates offing themselves not the people going to church and abstain from your whacky clown world garbage. The left rejects the church, promotes killing babies, has provably more mental illness and more suicide. It's almost like you have no iidea what you're talking about. It sounds like you just have a hard-on for hating Christians but it's fine because eventually everyone will atone for their actions so no worries there.

They're not a whole in a whole.

Zeus is his real name, robot.

Attached: iesous.jpg (1920x1080, 1.31M)

The church is not about the building. “The church” is every person who is in Christ
Remember that

Yashua

Zeus is probably michael though There is the septemberprophecy relating jesus to jupiter though. However jupiter otherwise is called heavenly father which fits God, the father and not the son jesus. Jove is another name of jupiter which is fairly similar to yahweh.
In general i believe jupiter representa God however he decides to imact, by sending an angel or appearing himself in the flesh

Some bum