HAPPENING: PROTESTS IN SERBIA

HAPPENING!!!
Protestants in Serbia have blocked Presidency bulding this morning, yesterday they blocked state television RTS. Now they are blocking police station.

Pussylips' days are numbered!!! I guess
youtube.com/watch?v=fNG1Flb-7OI LIVE

Attached: chessmasters.jpg (663x390, 51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's Satanic about rule of law, democracy, division of power and fight against crime and corruption?

Protesters are Soros agents, Vucic is the lesser evil
Fuck you faggots

Attached: 1530206367601.png (540x409, 55K)

Read that there is some shit in Albania also.

Vucic is based. Why dont they deploy hooligans to beat the protesters

By the way, Austrian diaspora, why don't you move to glorious Serbia and Russia then?

Jeл caмo мeни ypнeбecнo кoликo Цpнoгopaц вpти иcтy пpичy, иcтe бeднe aнaлoгијe и peтopикy? "Aбpaмoвич, Дepипacкa, Кaдиpoв, Aбpaмoвич, Дepипacкa..." и тaкo y нeдoглeд.

Дo кaдa ћeш дa гypaш кoцкy y кpyжнy pyпy? To штo ти изјeднaчaвaш бyдyћнocти Pycијe, Cpбијe, Зaпaдa, пичкe мaтepинe, нe paди. He пpичaм o oвoм пocтy, пpичaм гeнepaлнo.

This
Vucic is like Putin but worse.He isnt the best but is the only good choice we have.

Ponavljam to jer niko neće od vas rusofila da mi objasni zašto u ''patriotskom'', pravoslavnom ruskom režimu ti ljudi imaju milijarde i ogromnu moć?

all of them are shit full on armed revolt is the solution

Attached: 1552292593047.jpg (800x450, 64K)

Party name is Serbian Progressive Party, which has lesbian for PM.
They organise TWO gay pride parades every year
They close down patriotic camps made on Zlatibor.
They allow for illegal imigrants to go through Serbia
They sell domestic companies to foreign corporations with tax breaks.
They are in unconstitutional talks about Kosovo, which is fully part of Serbia just like any other territory. 1244
They want to replace Serbs with immigrant sandniggers.

Attached: bros.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

>rule of law
Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York are run by fucking gangs and the murderrates are skyrocketing
>democracy
Hillary had more votes but lost
>division of power
To a the owners of the Military Industrial complex
>fight against crime and corruption
Just lol

"Zalažem se za svijet bez granica, jer moj narod jedino u takvom svijetu može preživit" - Soroš

No you retard, our enemies are in decline, armed revolt could only harm us now

Attached: њњ.jpg (600x600, 156K)

All of it is just there to placate the EU
Kosovo is still status quo
Sandniggers are not replacing us
Companies were already dead

I will in a few months but how is it at all relevant? Is it not fucking true that the West is Satanic and that you worship them?

K R I N DZ

Attached: BucicuBederu.png (680x383, 135K)

traitor serbs (all of our polititians) are our greatest enemies and they need to be dealt with

>Chicago, Detroit, Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York are run by fucking gangs and the murderrates are skyrocketing
That's absolutely false, except maybe for Detroit which is downright collapsing from what i know.
>Hillary had more votes but lost
Because they have a different voting system. Electoral college exists to ensure state representation. That's still democracy.
>To a the owners of the Military Industrial complex
Empty slogan.
>Just lol
American attorney is literally going against their fucking president and it already resulted in sentences.

Which fucking attorney would dare go against Vučić or Đukanović?
Both could murder and rape either of us while streaming it on camera and no one would give a fuck. That's what I'm talking about.

It's relevant because otherwise you are a hypocrite which makes your arguments bullshit, especially since you aren't really relying on any statistics, sources or anything like that. You're just shitting out slogans.

Дeчкo, јa нит caм pycoфил нити их cимпaтизиpaм y билo кoм кaпaцитeтy. A ни зaпaд. To штo ти гpaдиш cтpaшилa дa избeгнeш дaвaњe билo кaквoг oбјaшњeњa cвoјe фaличнe лoгикe јe дpyгo. Hикoгa oвдe нe зaнимa pycкa интepнa cитyaцијa, a вpлo мaлo њих дpкaјy кypaц нa Pyce. To cy yглaвнoм љyди из кpeзyбe мace кoји нe знaјy зa бoљe. Зaтo или кpeни дa pacпpaвљaш cтвapи кoјe cy y cтвapи вeзaнe зa тeмy кoјy pacпpaвљaмo или ce пoмиpи c тим ca тe cви иcмeјaвaјy.

Kek

Prica nam nesto milogorac iz privatne Milove demokratske natofilne prcije. Daj pokri se usima montenegrin.
Sledece godine Milo vam uvozi tonu shiptarije da glasa za njega,crvenu zastavicu sa crnom mrljom gledacete 100km u radijusu od Ulcinja haha

>Protestants
but I thought you guys were Orthodox...

zamisli da ne ironicno podrzavas globalism eu i neoliberlizam

Attached: IMG_20190217_124600.jpg (400x300, 18K)

Chicago here

Niggers everywhere but they stay in nigger ghettos

Kada shvatiš da je zapad truo do koske biće ti sve jasnije

јa ћy дa глacaм зa Живaнa Paдocaвљeвићa.
(Д ce пишe aли ce нe читa)
He знaм дa ли caм вaм peкao, aли oн јe aлкoхoличap...

Attached: Grb_Majdanpeka.gif (216x216, 20K)

ya бyфaни

Touché

>That's absolutely false
Chicago is literally a warzone between nigger gangs
>Because they have a different voting system. Electoral college exists to ensure state representation. That's still democracy.
Electoral college is under no obligation to follow the votes, this was proven multiple times (one guy once tossed one college vote to his friend who didnt even run)
>Empty slogan.
Dodging argument
>American attorney is literally going against their fucking president and it already resulted in sentences.
Only for people who are in his parties way for the next election

You are fucking delusional kid

It is the truth, everyone who wants to see can see that the West is Satanic.
Everything that is good according to Christianity is evil according to them, everything that is evil according to the bible is good to them.
Total inversion of Christian values is Satanism.
You worship the material world and the potential material gains you could have if everybody embraced your Satanic Individualism. I don't, I'm for the collective.
No compromise with Satanists.

Ti i dalje odbiaš da ukapiraš da ja promovišem zapadni model, a ne Zapad.
Protivnik sam DPSa, zato i ovo pričam.
Truliji smo mi i to mnogo. Objasni kako je Zapad truo? Što onda svi bježe na Zapad?

Strasna stvar je da nemamo opoziciju vec ove degenerike, najebacemo na duze staze zbog toga,nesto kao Tudjmanova Ustasija sto je danas.

Serbia should be carpet-nuked daily. There's no other choice

i've been busy and haven't followed your chimpouts for a few months. what do the kikes want this time?

but vucic is the soros option too, symbolically speaking

Instead of protesting fighting to replace ((them)) with ((them)), just emigrate like all other high IQ individuals and start living a normal life.

t. Ucio sam u skoli umesto da kenjam i sad drkam kurac u Americi

>Not being a Russophile
C R I N G E

Attached: 4094516359[1].jpg (793x564, 167K)

They flee to the West because the majority of people fall for Satan and his promise of creating heaven on earth.
They want money, prostitution, drugs, women who are like whores, homosexuality and every other perversion that cannot be allowed in a moral society.

>Što onda svi bježe na Zapad?
Jer su glupi ko kurac, posle ce dolaziti nazad kad budu i tamo sjebali drzave

why albanians never show their flags i mean they country is powerfully

Attached: 1024px-Albanians_in_Europe.jpg (1024x581, 68K)

Zapadni model sjebo zapad

Electoral college respected the votes of state voters 99% of time and that never changed the election outcome.
Now find those examples where they didn't and post a link, since you're talking out of your ass.
...and more empty slogans. Yikes.
Dealing drugs, stealing shit, Happy TV reality shows, that's cool as long as SPC sanctions it. Fucking retard.

I cannot fathom how someone can have so little principles
Ti si produkt najveceg kancera modernog drustva

Balkan is shitty since the end of war.

You retards really can't see that he's not to blame? If you kill him today, tomorrow some new corrupt politician will replace him, and you will need another 8 years to wake up.

Only way to fight it is either an all out open revolution, or every work-able man leaving serbia. I see no other way.

You will change nothing, only destabilize the country even more, it will soon be like Bosnia

Prosipas pamet nama a ja slucajno usao na rts povezan clanak o Milovom mogucem odlasku sa vlasti starom 10 godina,al dobro, nastavi zanimljivo je.

zašto onda zapad ima onako loš natalitet?
što se više vesternizujemo imamo niži natalitet, stvar je jasna

They would ban these TV stations if the EU didn't constantly interfere with the media there.
They had to move these degenerate private opposition TV stations to the front in the programming thanks to the EU, dirty devil worshipper.

Zamisli podrzavas Vucica
Zamisli podrzavas lezbejku na mestu premijera
Zamisli podrzavas prodaju Kosova
i jos zamisli da si ubedjen da je to sve paravn da se prevari EU

Lizite cizme govna, Bosko do pobede. Cisticete ulice

Attached: 54435056_371466736783947_2907931779832741888_n.jpg (960x960, 175K)

How can you be this fucking uneducated about the topic yet be so loud when talking about it
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faithless_elector

Because they serve only Satan, he wants them to kill their own children by the millions, that's what they are doing there every year.
And we must stop abortion too in Serbia. Over 100.000 children are killed this way every year in Serbia!

That's what those who actually know what they're talking about said in the previous thread. Nothing will be achieved by these orchestrated protests. But try to show the retarded public that.

ovo
paralele između srbije i hrvatske su zapanjujuće
>ekstremno korumpirana izdajnička "desnica" koja se sastoji skoro 50% od bivših članova SKJ na vlasti koja sustavno uništava državnost, suverenost i demografsku sliku zemlje
>ekstremno nesposobna i jadna oporba koja je sastoji od doslovnih rogonja, otpadaka iz HDZa i zastarjelih komunjara s jedne strane; populističkih brainleta i filoustaša s druge strane
>u stvarnosti, vlast je u rukama globalizirane i regionalne jugomafije koja poslušno obavlja prljavi posao briselskih gospodara i zauzvrat smije pljačkati narod bez vanjskih ugroza (tipa obojane revolucije)
>izvan nebitnih minijaturnih prosvjednih šetnjica, narod preglup i nemoćan da išta promijeni

Overthrow legit gov and replace it with imbecils to do whatever they want, you know, the usual.

And where does that shit doesn't exist?
I can literally show you video of how Russian elite behaves (since you defended Russia). Also, why is this elite spending so much time in West?
Why are their kids educated in satanic West?
Neće. Ko se to vratio od naših? Samo oni koji se nisu snašli. Ko je napravio neki život tamo, nikad se ne vrati. Osim možda neki starac kad se napuni para.
Zapad niti je sjeban, niti su ga sjebale stvari o kojima ja pričam.
Ajmo obrnuto, nađi mi neku državu koja je uspješna a nije zasnovana na tom modelu?

yциo cи y cкoли?
пyшитeљy цpнaчких кypчeвa.

>Zamsli da mislis da Bosko ima ikakve sanse da dodje na vlast
I Vucic je nekad obecavao da ce ubiti 100 Siptara za svakog 1 mrtvog Srbina

>S jedne strane Usnija izdajnik, prodavac Kosova i lazni patriota.

>S druge strane Djilas lopovcina, DOSmanlije i ekipa koju ameri drzu na platnom spisku.

Zato me ni protesti ni nista videti nece. JEbite se svi govna prodana ste i jedni i drugi. Dok vas sve ne povesaju po terazijama u ovoj drzavi nece biti bolje, mamu vam jebem svima izdajnicku.

Attached: 1536430578106.png (778x472, 423K)

Bosko koji saradjuje sa ljudima koje mozes opisati isto kao sto si ti opisao trenutnu vlast?

Дaј apгyмeнт нeки cиco. Или ce вpaти нa инcтcгpaм, иcкљyчи мoзaк и лиcтaј мимoвe. Кao и cвaкo дpyгo вeчe.

Nice, I'm sure you can find plenty of examples in a country of 147 million.
But they don't legalise this perversion like the West does. Here they teach children in school that perversion is good and healthy and how to do anal sex safe.

зaмиcли дa cи тoликo глyп дa хoћeш дa зaмeниш јeднoг yништитeљa cpпcтвa, дpyгим yништитeљeм cpпcтвa.

honestly fuck politics,we are going to die out we need to fuck more thats the biggest problem ,as for polititians it aint getting better without some radical action

Attached: 1550786703255.png (959x1024, 753K)

But those are Vučić's TV stations you idiot. They literally shill for Vučić.
>167 instances in 2 centuries
Yeah, sure showed me.

Od svih Slovena, Rusi su ubedljivo najvece picke po pitanju preduzimanja bilo cega recenog ili uradjenog protiv njih.

Zamisli da podrzavas destilizovanu budalu.
Tog Boska sam slusao u Cacku, retard 1/1.
Sto ne setas sa vodjom danas po Bgu momak ?

Jebote covece, probudi se vise iz tog sna
Pogledaj sta se desava u Parizu, sa Bregzitom, na granici Amerike, itd.
To je sve proizvod tog sistema, takodje je proizvod njovo sjebavanje drugih drzava

Pusice tebi cerka arapske kurceve za 20 godina kad ne nudes imao para da joj kupis burek za dorucak.

C I S T I C E T E
U L I C E

Serbia looks and has a vibe like it's stuck in 90s on that stream. Not essential a bad thing for a nostalgic person

What are you trying to say?

Ah, so when it happens in Russia, that's cool, but when it happens in West, that's awful. You're a funny guy.

Aj idi lepi stikere botu jedan

Jezim se takvog scenarija ovde ali pocinje da mi smrdi sve vise na isto.
Evo da zamolim hrvate samo za jednu stvar, blokirajte nas za EU.Eto, samo toliko od vas i dosta je, hvala,vraticemo vam cevapima ili pecenjem,sta ga znam.

He's calling you a pussy

We need to ban abortions. Who do you think are these people who kill 100.000 Serbian children this way every year and make their living this way?
These people should be in prison

Remember the protests in Bosnia and Herzegovina?

They went batshit crazy, it was really cool to see people waking up but then, did it change anything? No.

Same shit in Serbia, only your protests are smaller and not as aggressive.

>OКИHУT

>na Zapadu nije sve savršena, stoga je Zapad propao
Strašna logika brate. Ignoriši sve dobre stvari, samo ističi probleme. Nema veze što žive 10 puta bolje od nas u mnogo uređenijim društvima, imaju crnaca i Arapa i to je ono što je bitno.

ovo

It is not LEGAL in Russia, are you trying to tell me that you hold Russia by the standard that the existence of crime proves the degeneracy of Russia?
Here in the West all of this is LEGAL, APPROVED and PROMOTED!

K A O
I
R A N I J E
C I S T I C E T E
U L I C E
T O
V A M
N E
G I N E

хeхe aмepички фaшиcтo.
мopa дa ти ce кeвa гyши 24/7 цpнaчким китaмa.
нaпycтиo cи cвoјe oгњиштe кao ШTAКOP, и тo зa шaкy згyжвaних дoлapa.
пишaм ce јa нa тaквoг ''чoвeкa''.

What a beautiful language honestly.
>You will never be born in Europe and learn 6 different languages from the people around you.

Why even life lads?

Dobre stvari su dosle putem puske i bajoneta, a ne demokratije
Odakle mislis da im je sva ta svila i mermer dosla?

>Putin's daughter literally studied in Netherlands
>BUT EVIL SATANIC WEST
You're a special type of drone.

Yeah, they live so well here that we are close to a civil war.
I don't see this situation in Russia or China on the other hand.

Gdje? Navedi primjer gdje su dobre stvari došle na taj način.

no ban restrict and to educate parents that abortion is indeed genocide

Jel to neka uvreda ili sta, ne razumem. Sramota raditi u komunalnom ? Jebem ti burzuja koji te napravio.

Criminal of her! Now studying in the West is proving superiority of Western Satanic powers.

That nobody should rely on Russia's help, not even Russians as your goverment is never going to make a move against anything said or done against them.
Syria was/is a perfect proof, you picked it as a proving ground and bailed or had excuse every time USA would do something deliberate just to not take any action.

You didn't save Ukraine from western influence, you promised you would, nor did you help Serbia during the bombing.

are you dumb yellow vest in france destroyed macron approval ratings on next election he is done same thing is happening in serbia rn

Your delusions are not reality dude.
And I'm asking you again, why is Russian elite buying property in West? Why are their children partying and studying in West?
Why does glorious Orthodox emperor Putin allow that?
Why did his own daughter study in Satanic West?

why not ban murder? what good is it to us if murder is legal in some cases?
Serbia will never be a good and blessed society if we allow the killing of children on an industrial scale. And we already have massive problems because of that.

doslovno ovo.

Why did Putin send his daughter to study in degenerate West?
Why didn't she study theology in Russia or become a nun?

Britanci su dobili svoj monopol na naftnim poljima Persije tako sto su izvrsili invaziju za vreme WW2 i podmitili Saha
To im je potpomoglo da imaju ogromnu industrijsku prednost i budu daleko ispred drugih drzava u industriji
SAD je uradio isto u Saudijskoj Arabiji, podrzavajuci suludi vehabijski rezim tamo, sto rade do dan danas

Imas milion takvih primera, samo kad bi ucio malo istoriju
Savetovo bi knjigu Peter Frankopana, Put svile

Дaј нe oдгoвapaјтe бyдaли. Идy гoвнa нa иcтy фopy кao шepблy 2016. Или јe плaћeн зa oвo, или тaчнo јecтe бypжyјcкo дeтe кoмe ce дижe кypaц нa paздop