Lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live...

lol this shooter is such a fucking clown.. what a lame life to live. he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid but now he sits in a cell over perceived "invaders" threatening his land

LMAO

anyone who shares this guys thoughts is obviously not doing well in life. go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked and these ideologies won't run through your head

I never think about negative shit anytime I'm consistently getting pussy. the only time I ever become angry and hateful is when I'm not getting laid

GET SOME PUSSY INCEL FUCKS, IT'S NOT HARD. SITTING ON THIS FORUM AND BUYING INTO IDIOT IDEALOGY ONLY MAKES IT HARDER FOR YOU TO GET SOME PUSSY

Attached: 1552795065515.jpg (800x528, 179K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OKjKy6yj8Cs
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

conjugal relations with your wife are allowed in prison
gay sex is also allowed

he's on his way to win a nobel prize, what have you been doing with your life nerd?

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

>I never think about negative shit
yet here you are sperging out on Jow Forums like a faggot

Attached: sieg tip.jpg (700x609, 163K)

Is your name John and do you hate every single one of us?

>HELP ME HELP ME

also, it costs about $1000 every single week, taxpayer funded, to allow this man his new lifestyle. only a politician or a criminal could rob us so blindly

getting paid and laid

Attached: 1552803794582.jpg (600x622, 47K)

>incel
projecting much?

Attached: chad aussie.jpg (1360x841, 328K)

Literally the same thread as yesterday. Fuck right off

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 4.png (646x985, 941K)

IVE TORN APART MY INSIDES!

Not killing innocent people?

shit was so cash

Attached: The+resemblance+is+there+_e175d8da594ba49bf5259e80d956f7d8.jpg (350x416, 18K)

Attached: 1552803321852.jpg (680x443, 115K)

>getting laid will stop the invasion of white countries

Why is this clown, clown world meme so prevalent?

>That spacing

Attached: reddit.jpg (187x269, 18K)

Dumb goyim are too stupid to realize that he's one of our agents, who will be conveniently forgotten about and then shipped back to Israel for his task completion. It sure did take the smoke off our backs, now we're annexing Gaza.

Attached: happy merchant.png (830x844, 166K)

You sound like some nerd obsessed with sex.

I have to turn down pussy... This guy is a pussy magnet.

jesus christ what a chad

at this point, I can't tell if we're being raided, Jow Forums is full of underage edgy kids, or if the glows are spamming all this shit. Anyone that unironically glorifies a mass murderer is a piece of shit.
>muslims arent people!
opinion disregarded

Imagine thinking that post is so good you feel a need to open multiple threads with it. Now THAT'S
>LMAO

but they arent, so thats the reason

hi jew

muslims aren't people!

R E A L
E E
A A
L L

Right wingers on Jow Forums are just another flavor of basedboy

Weak ass bait
Try not starting your baits with an acronym

being a prisoner for life is an improvement over wageslavery if you live in a liberal country

Amazing that this is already a stale pasta.

Daily reminder that the future of your race is more important than promiscuous sex, rabbi

Sage is my favorite spice

Nice pasta.

>fucking hoes is the greatest thing to do in life
>what he did was not god's work
hello, reddit.

all this massive shilling, geeze.

This is a copy past thread that was yesterday as well. Also op has only one post. Sage.

Nice try but he was the opposite of an incel.
It's just an aussie thing

>trade my people's land, heritage, culture and pride
>for pussy

Has there ever been a more jewish argument?

Attached: 1548742457955.jpg (396x432, 104K)

You are a hedonistic, nihilistic degenerate.

Attached: 2w3yk1.jpg (888x499, 78K)

This board is full of bottom of the barrel white men that blame their problems/failures on others. If these guys dedicated their lives to their goals, self improvement, happiness, and improving their mental health they could live fulfilling lives.

But instead they live in denial and refuse to self-reflect. Because they start with the assumption that nothing wrong with their lives can be their fault, the worse things get in their life, the more full of hatred and anger they get towards the groups they blame for their situation.

Obsessed with sex, Subhuman Nigger Brain detected.

Attached: Black man reading.jpg (638x452, 68K)

nigger

christchurch . netlify . com

>islam invades your nation
>politicians protect their identity when they rape your family
>jews smuggle them into your country by boat
>muslims leech welfare off your tax dollars
>islam only zones, you are now unwelcome in parts of your own city

>it's my fault all this happened
>if only i improved myself, these problems would all go away
>im totally in self denial and i need to reflect more about myself and my goals

Seems Tarrent was right then. His goal was to wake people up to Islamic conquest, and he accomplished it. You're actually supporting the murder is Islamic immigrants and you don't even know it.

Did he ever find his ipod?

Grandmother of the shooter says she is "gobsmacked" - the whole thing is a huge shit troll

this

Attached: 1552801080213.png (1089x565, 494K)

leafs are another brand of idiot. Along with aussie and European mutt-shitposters

Wow Brits are showing themselves to be real dumb cucks.. No wonder Brexit wont happen

Attached: 1552741989690.jpg (639x919, 109K)

Attached: 2w9e40.jpg (614x500, 65K)

This thread again?

Attached: 1552741822892.jpg (485x1019, 83K)

Why face always blurred?

Literal NPC post.

why are beta fags so obsessed with women

Attached: 1552741247326.jpg (1368x1008, 204K)

You sound like a nigger

(You)

Attached: pepe cringe.jpg (211x174, 10K)

he’s manlet masonic rage embodied

he looks apprehensive

probably his sisters

and he was wanting to be with his brothers at the (((lodge)))

You sound like this douchebag leftist friend of mine that's super open-minded and hip and bougie. Upper middle-class fag that got everything he wanted handed to him, dad was in the oil industry. Go eat shit and die

Whatever you say, kikesucker

>he could be out fucking hoes and getting paid
He already did. He's a chad.

Attached: 1552681832948.jpg (3123x1044, 736K)

damn is this the end result of mewing?

sounds like a typical faggot hipster

Attached: MTR75712_CD_127mm-1024x1024.jpg (1024x1024, 239K)

Attached: 1552739679599.jpg (960x846, 116K)

I don't think that is exactly what Satan said to Jesus, but OP provides us with a dumbed down paraphrase.

He should've blamed it on ebaumsworld desu.

He's now just a fucking blubbered out fat ass, he ended up marrying a woman that he cheated on and then got back together with but while they were separated she was with another man and was going to have the other guy's child and then aborted it and now they have a child of their own together. Spent six months sending them articles talking to him on the phone and texting him everyday to fucking wake his ass up to the state of the West, shoved it all back in my fucking face.

Pinkerton: I think I came to this one too late in life for it to be the important lynchpin of my angsty youth like it seems to be for a lot of people, but it's still really good, and manages to wring relatable emotions out of Cuomo's ridiculously specific mid-90's life experiences.

I bet if this came out today it would be slammed as being an album of anthems for misogynist incels. I already saw the Black album review on the newly woke Pitchfork accused it of 'racist bigotry'.

Because his face is literally a copy of the meme-Australian picture. Just look at the guard on the right.

youtu.be/OKjKy6yj8Cs

this guy is cringe, maybe its OP

>1 post by this ID

Attached: 1462674918_1446057616870.png (373x309, 204K)

Attached: 1552739777227.jpg (996x1600, 232K)

>Muslims
>Innocent

Attached: 1518968221971.png (650x650, 13K)

im going to Bague

To be honest, I don't condone his killing of women or children, but he couldn't have picked a better target. This mosque was pumping out radicalized jihadis that were confirmed killed in Syria fighting alongside ISIS, his actions were wrong, but they can't claim they were completely innocent either. They were basically an australian terrorist factory.

underappreciated.

Attached: tomb 1535464031004.gif (400x242, 1.97M)

>wrong

Do you have a viable alternative? Voting? Protesting? What would / could / should you be doing?

At first people were questioning why he picked some random mosque in New Zealand, a country that doesn't even have very many muslims at all. But he actually explained it well in his manifesto. Point was to show that even in one of the most remote places on earth, these people are infesting, and that it's not just France or Britain or America.

Is there an actual source for this?

Did ISIS in Syria even exist 5+ years ago from when that article is even referencing?

I agree with this. Get laid people. You can still think cc was epic while also having a white qt who swallows all your sweet seed. Once you become anti-incel the Jow Forums mindvirus does not define you. You can suddenly have a normal life while still also being edgy. It's the best

>go lose some fucking weight and get your dick sucked
look at the r3dditor trying to put his foot down

Attached: 1551506860643.jpg (222x293, 19K)

>Did ISIS in syria exist 5 years ago in Syria
Nigger they existed since halfway through obama's second term, of course they existed. And when the Peshmurga started kicking their asses, they ran to border of Syria and started taking part in their civil war.

Attached: 1551036436458.png (250x250, 45K)

Real life aussie shitposter, modern day hero.

>fucking hoes
Nigger detected. You wouldn't know a real women if it fell to you from the sky user

Imagine being so dumb you care more about what happens to sand niggers in Gaza rather than the slow replacement taking place in your European towns and neighborhoods. My kids saw the video and they thought it was "lit" taking into account how it basically looked like a video game. Not to mention the guy's manifesto brings up fortinte

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

He's right user
i.stuff.co.nz/the-press/10120347/Drone-victims-radicalised-at-mosque
Share it

How pathetic. Imagine being a dog who is such a slave to his physical urges that he is no longer even capable of thinking about the complex political issues that are destroying his life. Imagine never thinking or never feeling pain, just constantly running from woman to woman in a desperate attempt to experience pleasure in a world that has robbed you of your masculine agency and identity. Imagine being so pathetic that you prioritize feeling good over BEING good.

Sex is overrated... Killing people is what matters in this world

THIS

so you like fucking Muslim women dont you?

>ultra-newfag thinks everyone else is a newfag or spam

Yep, thats called sex addiction. Might as well shoot heroin

Attached: 1531288560565.gif (431x644, 43K)

why are you even thinking about stuff, user? you all should be out there chasing instant gratification and waste time having conversations with 2 digit IQ thots

that's what I did and look at me now I'm telling off Jow Forums on how to be cool dude

Attached: 49858642_386825302129220_648955622135897187_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-ams3-1.cdninstagram.com.jpg (640x640, 49K)

retard

Attached: tay-explains-it-for-you.webm (840x676, 561K)