If you're still here, you know you enjoyed watching this

If you're still here, you know you enjoyed watching this.

Attached: Brent Tarrant meme.png (1366x763, 1.21M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/4av20
youtu.be/3KZCiWizEkw
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It was neat. But I preferred reading his reasoning more than watching the actual event.

Attached: alien3.jpg (279x238, 13K)

Fuck off. That was lame and cringy.
Mossad operation

I never saw the video

>the two periods at the end
Ruined a great meme.

enjoy the Jow Forums remix
streamable.com/4av20
uploader worked out a streamable loophole to keep deleted videos online fucking killer pic OP

Attached: 1552834637373.webm (288x512, 1.59M)

Are you african or middle eastern?

Fuck off, that faggot isn't the king of Jow Forums just because he scrawled some memes in paint pen on his guns.
If I kill a bunch of niggers and say I love MySpace, it won't suddenly make all 60 people on MySpace terrorists.

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned

Yeah, he had some "killer" tunes.

youtu.be/3KZCiWizEkw
youtu.be/atuFSv2bLa8

Made it all the better when he removed kebab

Attached: o3l9t3dcwjd21.jpg (393x386, 32K)

>you know you enjoyed watching this.
I also enjoyed your mom last night.

Pure kino 10/10

Attached: 1552814255971.jpg (768x990, 295K)

>If you're still here
nobody gets to leave
not even you, kike

nope

Attached: - (30).jpg (1080x1080, 136K)

Here you go faggot.

Attached: 1552836960050.png (1365x762, 1.58M)

Hi mahmud go fuck yourself

Counter terrorist win

I can only imagine how surreal it must have been for anyone watching it live. I was most shocked by how little resistance there was, was their only option seriously to pile up in the corners?

You realize your post doesn't exactly scream "not Mossad", right?
It also doesn't help that the Mossad operatives caught celebrating and filming 9\11 BEFORE the first plane hit were whisked away to Israel before they were sent to trial but, hey, what do I know : ^) ?

>t. brainlet OR muhammad

fpbp, despite my ethical misgivings about slaughtering unarmed people, I find 0 things to disagree with in his manifesto. Something has to be done, and history has proven that terrorism is effective, despite how distasteful it may be.

>It's Mossad
>copy+paste the same three images
>Sources:

best movie ever hollywood can't compete
absolutely kino
don't listen to reddit
>t. reddit

that means you enjoyed it! brutal mudslime

Attached: file.png (622x338, 249K)

the stream was basically: let's play - terrorism

it was an interesting experience t b h though I don't get how anyone could get "traumatized" by watching this, its just a video ffs its not even that gory or bloody

was kino anyway.
>a man corrupted by memes goes on rampage

>"I'm just going to not think about the possibility that the state, most associated with false flag attacks and that is also benefited by this attack, was involved."
Ok retard.

show flag faggot

How could anyone not enjoy watching these savages get a taste of their own medicine? If the rulers didn't want barbaric murderings, maybe they shouldn't have flooded us with barbaric murderers.

Yep. Fuck you.

and it is fucking fun desu. Best meme of the year.