Indians are based

Ayden Hill
Ayden Hill

A reminder, indians are perfectly based Aryans that we descend from, they hate muslims and have a caste system and prevent mixing out of your caste, similar to Feudalism. I married a Brahmin because of this and they 100% support me being a NatSoc.

Why haven't you married an indian yet Jow Forums?

Attached: Resized-20190316-180223.jpg (82 KB, 503x670)

Luke Wright
Luke Wright

Real brahmins don't marry white niggers like you. The purpose of the caste system is not that of feudalism, but rather to preserve the righteous social order so that society is righteous.

You white ass shudra.

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

Hey there rabbi!

Colton Davis
Colton Davis

why tf you calling me a rabbi? btw you're wife looks like a chink.

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

My upstairs Indian neighbors wash dishes in the tub, own beds only, no furniture, hang clothes in their apartment on lines of rope to dry after washing them in the same tub, get home from work at 5pm, sleep until 9pm and pound away with their crusty brown feel until midnight or later, every day. The mother is here illegally. That's why. They're gross.

Landon Wilson
Landon Wilson

wanting to ruin your white genes

Attached: 53253005-1740721312696827-5065233757431136256-n.jpg (16 KB, 449x450)

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

you married an indian because you're ugly as fuck with no options

James Collins
James Collins

Nordic guy + Indian girl = Central European offspring but raised in aryan mythology and metaphysics.

OP is correct. With a poo GF you can't lose.

Attached: Dpmp0ZaXgAAYrhB.jpg-large.jpg (300 KB, 1615x957)

Bentley Myers
Bentley Myers

That dude should actually play the role of moonman in a documentary. The similarities are shocking.

Lincoln Powell
Lincoln Powell

98% of Indian women are hairy unwashed wookies that sweat curry infused perspiration that saturates their body hair like a crispy fap sock that sees use every morning & night and look like they have a teeth that fused together like a cookie cutter shark because of the calc and tarter buildup. The other 2% are hot Bollywood stars or westernized.

Attached: 94FD7FAE-8BBD-4866-8393-4DD23542EBCB.jpg (15 KB, 480x360)

Alexander Flores
Alexander Flores

I'd marry an indian over a muslim bosniak any day of the week

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

based

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

muslims
white

Henry Hall
Henry Hall

Or maybe because they aren't roastie (((Western))) girls who want to get blacked, Tyrone.

Logan Perez
Logan Perez

I wouldn't consider this mainstream indian behavior.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Nigger you just generalized 1 billion of people

Jackson Barnes
Jackson Barnes

They literally stink, you can't eat curry everyday, it fucks up your body like garlic and chilli peppers.

You can eat chilli every 2 weeks but then you gotta sweat it out your pores

Jayden Smith
Jayden Smith

I'm Indian and I don't want Indians marrying white people. You guys need to breed your women though. Muslims are having 10-20 kids while you have 1-2. No European women should get to live a single year after she's 18 as a non-pregnant woman

Xavier Wilson
Xavier Wilson

Whatever you say, Vijay.

Ryan Nguyen
Ryan Nguyen

European women
They are having lots o baby’s tho
picrelated

Attached: C8753F75-E80F-4F64-B490-F4C0A7EF9EDB.jpg (144 KB, 675x1200)

Joseph Moore
Joseph Moore

Bosnians are white

Ryan Fisher
Ryan Fisher

Bosniaks are muslim. Bosnian croats and serbs are white

Dylan Russell
Dylan Russell

brahmin
marrying white

topkek

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

They do it in droves in the US.
Brahmins hate like 80% of their own countrymen.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit