Indians are based

A reminder, indians are perfectly based Aryans that we descend from, they hate muslims and have a caste system and prevent mixing out of your caste, similar to Feudalism. I married a Brahmin because of this and they 100% support me being a NatSoc.

Why haven't you married an indian yet Jow Forums?

Attached: Resized_20190316_180223.jpg (503x670, 82K)

Real brahmins don't marry white niggers like you. The purpose of the caste system is not that of feudalism, but rather to preserve the righteous social order so that society is righteous.

You white ass shudra.

Hey there rabbi!

why tf you calling me a rabbi? btw you're wife looks like a chink.

My upstairs Indian neighbors wash dishes in the tub, own beds only, no furniture, hang clothes in their apartment on lines of rope to dry after washing them in the same tub, get home from work at 5pm, sleep until 9pm and pound away with their crusty brown feel until midnight or later, every day. The mother is here illegally. That's why. They're gross.

>wanting to ruin your white genes

Attached: 53253005_1740721312696827_5065233757431136256_n.jpg (449x450, 16K)

you married an indian because you're ugly as fuck with no options

Nordic guy + Indian girl = Central European offspring but raised in aryan mythology and metaphysics.

OP is correct. With a poo GF you can't lose.

Attached: Dpmp0ZaXgAAYrhB.jpg_large.jpg (1615x957, 300K)

That dude should actually play the role of moonman in a documentary. The similarities are shocking.

98% of Indian women are hairy unwashed wookies that sweat curry infused perspiration that saturates their body hair like a crispy fap sock that sees use every morning & night and look like they have a teeth that fused together like a cookie cutter shark because of the calc and tarter buildup. The other 2% are hot Bollywood stars or westernized.

Attached: 94FD7FAE-8BBD-4866-8393-4DD23542EBCB.jpg (480x360, 15K)

I'd marry an indian over a muslim bosniak any day of the week

based

>muslims
>white

Or maybe because they aren't roastie (((Western))) girls who want to get blacked, Tyrone.

I wouldn't consider this mainstream indian behavior.

Nigger you just generalized 1 billion of people

They literally stink, you can't eat curry everyday, it fucks up your body like garlic and chilli peppers.

You can eat chilli every 2 weeks but then you gotta sweat it out your pores

I'm Indian and I don't want Indians marrying white people. You guys need to breed your women though. Muslims are having 10-20 kids while you have 1-2. No European women should get to live a single year after she's 18 as a non-pregnant woman

Whatever you say, Vijay.

>European women
They are having lots o baby’s tho
picrelated

Attached: C8753F75-E80F-4F64-B490-F4C0A7EF9EDB.jpg (675x1200, 144K)

Bosnians are white

Bosniaks are muslim. Bosnian croats and serbs are white

>brahmin
>marrying white

topkek

They do it in droves in the US.
Brahmins hate like 80% of their own countrymen.