Ay Tone

If the shooter hated Islam so much why did he go to Turkey and Pakistan?

Attached: 8A932207-9963-4789-BCE3-17F835055D8D.jpg (452x375, 14K)

Ay Tone, if the retard claim to know so much why didn't he read the manifest?

Shooter is probably connected to mossad. The Shooter is a Zionist and happens to carry out an attack the same time Israel bombs Gaza seems a lil fishy

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned

yall shut the fuck up about the shooting

holy shit. 90% of the threads are about this fucking shit

yes, im buttmad

Attached: swear to god tone.jpg (908x1024, 149K)

>HELP ME HELP ME

He said he didn’t care if they were in there own countries, he just wanted his countries for Europeans.

You know maybe white people should just not be rayciss?? Have you tried that mr angry pants?
>sips onions latte

Lol onions I keep forgetting
S o y i m

The manifesto is a jewish document.

Read the manifesto you little shit. He's fine with muslims in their own countries, just against them coming into non-muslim countries and taking over.

Might as well just stop coming here for the next two weeks then.
It's gonna be like this until the next thing happens.

I will take happening threads over yanggang bullshit anyday.

Then Euroshits should head back to their continent.

Broof?

the people in Turkey or Pakisan did nothing wrong
you should read his manifesto

Ay I been readin Sun TaSoo and he explains dis

See that's the thing.
We are invaders.
That's why we can tell an invader when we see it.
Islam is attempting an invasion on the west.

>yall

Attached: 1551239170239.jpg (633x950, 259K)

Attached: 1551236059085.jpg (958x719, 130K)

Coming to a town near you!!!

he probably doesnt have a thing in the world against muslims staying in their own countries. the problem is when they invade ours

Attached: 1522793691188.png (900x1350, 1.94M)

the fact that all the people defending him are memeflags is good enough evidence as anything else (such as the single mention of jews in the manifesto)

>Pakistan
Maybe that's where Mossad sent him for training.
He was tactically aware and kept looking behind him and to the side rooms; and his marksmanship looked ok - he definitely had some kind of training.

It takes a crazy amount of indoctrination to kill a mass of people like that in cold blood. It doesn't matter whether you condone or celebrate the attack, most people, even special forces guys, could NOT go kill randomly a bunch of normal people like that. I know you think you might have the ability to do it, but you can't not at close range and not unarmed people. If you can, then you are in the 1% that has no fear of anything and will run towards danger.

Lmfao I just woke up and this is a great start to my day. Cheers

he hated invaders.
those third world countries can rot for all hr cares.
i have to agree.

Maybe he only did the shooting so people stop posting the Yang threads...

You are literally posting this on every thread.... You know that unless you have a fantastic proxy you are on a watch list right now. O_o

Not because of what you wrote, but because of what you wrote and how many times... You seem unstable.

He was very clearly an amateur shooter who maybe trained a couple drills on his own.

>He was very clearly an amateur shooter who maybe trained a couple drills on his own.
What do you mean by that?
You'd have a hard time finding US SoF being able to kill innocent civilians as easy as that at close range or weren't a threat to you.
He's literally got to be a sociopath (or whatever you call them) or trained to fuck to just see them as targets and next human.