CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTER FLED TO ISRAEL WITH THE HELP OF (((UNKNOWN AIDES)))

William Cox
William Cox

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

1st thread > > >jowforums.com/thread/206680146/politics

Attached: 1552791128410.jpg (308 KB, 1080x1397)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
jowforums.com/thread/206680146/politics
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ZknF8rF7Wtw
thepiratebay.org/search/christchurch shooting/0/99/0
discord

Leo Miller
Leo Miller

>>>>>>>>intellectualobserver
lmoa

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

memeflag

Sebastian Brooks
Sebastian Brooks

Duh, this is the punishment for NZ being a cunt to Israel in 2006

David Green
David Green

-To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Bail bail bail
You got btfo. You can't refute that your video is at worst an old video the ic drummed up to sow division and at best two accomplices who were never in the car that day. Video shows turns made, none of them go near the location of other two shooters.
TL;DR
Follow street view from where he leaves the mosque, you can't refute either of my claims

Joseph Thompson
Joseph Thompson

2 shooters no one is talking about

Attached: Christchurch-2-Shooters.webm (621 KB, 608x892)

Sebastian Morales
Sebastian Morales

Whs this guy

Attached: 1552820482240---Copy.jpg (552 KB, 912x960)

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

Attached: 1552744135704.png (640 KB, 553x1276)

Nicholas Ross
Nicholas Ross

Attached: 1552745922200.jpg (3.33 MB, 2850x5600)

Elijah Perry
Elijah Perry

Attached: 1552761056414.jpg (148 KB, 960x540)

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

Attached: 1552745895362.png (1.43 MB, 1439x2464)

Nathaniel Wilson
Nathaniel Wilson

No one talking
Ffs initial reports were one shooter in custody, three more people in for questioning and two IEDs defused. Everyone is talking about everything and these fags are just sowing division because heebs don't want whites United and this may do it

Adrian Howard
Adrian Howard

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
Manifesto, stop spreading disinfo. You're only hurting white people

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

Every time...

Easton Scott
Easton Scott

Any info on the 3?
names photos anything?

Adrian Butler
Adrian Butler

So he was a Mossad fall guy all along? Wow, that's the surprise of the century!

Robert Torres
Robert Torres

he probably didn't mention the JQ in his writings so other anons would be more motivated to do similar shit and actually mention it in their stuff.

Anthony Brown
Anthony Brown

How do you know thats not written by Mossad?

Are you anti semitic?
No
Thats all you need to know

Im pretty sure the gy shooting up mosques is the one harming whites dickhead

Thomas Ross
Thomas Ross

makes no sense isiot

Jason James
Jason James

Threadly reminder that you braindead shabbos goys from infinity just assisted the kikes in disarming millions of whites and countless future white children and sold them wholesale into Jewish slavery.

Jordan Wright
Jordan Wright

Attached: (((UNKNOWN-AIDES))).jpg (789 KB, 801x1773)

Christian Price
Christian Price

Attached: For-reference.jpg (291 KB, 754x622)

Jaxon Allen
Jaxon Allen

s-stop the disinfo. israel is based guys

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

idiot*

Liam Martin
Liam Martin

literally some fags blog
zero evidence
Sources familiar with the situation tell me this is fake and gay

Logan Powell
Logan Powell

I'm pretty sure if you fucks actually grasped the JQ you'd understand his sarcasm. It's either that, you haven't read the manifesto, or you're intentionally spreading disinfo. Any of the above is grounds to call you a faggot. Faggot

Nolan Hall
Nolan Hall

Lmao same shills. I really am starting to think that you guys are paid.

Alexander Bell
Alexander Bell

thanks

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

you'd understand his sarcasm
what the fuck

Noah Cook
Noah Cook

Holy fucking shit it's happening

Attached: 1552836226128.png (2.28 MB, 1438x2048)

Camden Campbell
Camden Campbell

intellectualobserver
a unfinished wordpress blog
source: my ass
fuck off with your fake news nigger.

Hunter Lopez
Hunter Lopez

If you think saying Israel is based is somehow NOT the shill view, I cant help you

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

I wish. If they couldve kept this kids name and face out of the news they wouldve. You see how insane the shills have been? It's obvious the heebs are fuckin shook

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

It's fucking happening

Attached: 1543463526198.jpg (33 KB, 717x664)

Brandon Cooper
Brandon Cooper

Other outlets confirming this

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

Nolan Gutierrez
Nolan Gutierrez

I suspect most of those are (((ISIS))) attacking muslim people

Jaxson King
Jaxson King

fuck off with your fake news nigger.
Source: YOUR ass

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

No Jew in his own nation is an enemy if they're not trying to subvert ours
Said in manifesto and if you'd been on Jow Forums long you'd have seen real WN and those who know beating WN zionists, shills, and civcucks kvsd the head with that meme and the Israel #1 meme

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

You completely didn't understand. Congratulations

Daniel Kelly
Daniel Kelly

So he knows that jews ARE subverting other nations, so he would consider them enemy, Yet he says "no" BECAUSE HES A MOSSAD ASSET

Carter Sanchez
Carter Sanchez

For the idiots in the back it's common among the seigepilled to understand there are no good jews, even unwitting ones

Jacob Campbell
Jacob Campbell

Until you idiot infinity golems learn to stop asking how high when your mossad handlers say jump:

Ihate Muslims, but they are the symptom, not the disease.

Speaking of the disease this is the most Jewish op I've ever seen. At the end of the day no race war will kick off in the US, this will not cause an ethnostate for whites to fracture off, and the only thing this will result in is millions more whites being disarmed and (((they))) getting everything out of this they could possibly want. And all these idiot infinitychan shabbos goys and their mossad handlers will applaud the entire time.

Fuck all of them. Fuck everything. At least half the people supposedly on our side are compromised golems in the name of some Jewish accelerationism meme and everything is shit. Find the truth, please. If you don't (((they've))) won

Jose Thompson
Jose Thompson

it's true fagboy

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Ethan Gutierrez
Ethan Gutierrez

Where's your damn license for all this shilling??

Jason Roberts
Jason Roberts

Nice. this^ ^ ^ ^

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

He's right and you're a drooling retard. Good job cheering on a faggot that not only did not kick off a race war but also got millions of white dispossessed of their ability to ever fight back against Jewish tyranny.

Zachary Fisher
Zachary Fisher

intellectualobserver

Attached: 1521064135918.png (34 KB, 588x575)

James Brooks
James Brooks

....are u serious? Lmao. So where's the actual sauce for either?? Oh there is none besides I said?? Andddd this is the same way the Trump pissed on a hooker in Russia dossier came about

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

Only because you fucking chucklefucks are actively participating in allowing them to disarm whites in their defense of this act as a vile yet inevitably just act of vengeance for all the white victims of Muslim terror. You're actively participating via not standing behind this and fighting back against the push to shit on whites even as others like tucker and Fraser show you the way forward. Instead it's more comfortable for some to drum up a false flag, the same way it's more comfortable for some to virtue signal. So instead of being just and righteous people you weak fucks don't name this tragedy as what it mostly was, preventable. By simply listening to the voices and votes of whites and even less they could've just punished those who were attacking whites equally to whites. But no, because of people who cuck to this shit whites just kept being shat on, beaten, murdered, raped, and openly replaced in their own countries by ivaders who were very clear they didn't mind invading. The JQ and white identity go hand in hand, and this was meant to be pro white. Hence victims names on the weapons. This was a hero and a victim just as those Muslims who died were. But it was preventable, and you people leading people astray from that fact are indeed as responsible as I am for the next hoard of Innocents slaughtered.

Matthew Morris
Matthew Morris

Attached: vt1.jpg (2.91 MB, 1007x4336)

Lincoln Brooks
Lincoln Brooks

Im saying hes Mossad. Its anti-shilling

Adrian Perez
Adrian Perez

MuH rUsSiA is JIDF script

Alexander Stewart
Alexander Stewart

Sure I'll just fly to New Zealand with my entire arsenal in my backpack and start fighting. You fucking idiot.

Here's a thought: maybe DON'T help the Jews disarm your own people? You ever fucking think of that, you God damn brainlet?

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

actively participating
explain

Julian Wright
Julian Wright

That is literally what I'm saying you fag. Your source is the equivalent of muh russia

Angel Reyes
Angel Reyes

Mossad did it to change the gun laws in the country that all the elites are fleeing to in preparation for the inevitable economic collapse.

Thats what this is about

Attached: gun.jpg (58 KB, 664x458)

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

He lived there for two years you fuck.

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

And maybe if you spineless bastards would stand up for your people when it's Muslims attacking us the same way you are now then this shit wouldn't happen.

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

Nah, it's shilling alright. Why are you not addressing this post?

Gavin Williams
Gavin Williams

the equivalent of in your mind. But its not

Dylan Collins
Dylan Collins

original source thenerdnews.com
fake and gay

Site disclaimer:
The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

Attached: 20190317-054224.png (1.41 MB, 1440x1290)

Nathaniel Lee
Nathaniel Lee

Those are clearly officers you dumb duck, when have you seen a blonde woman doing this kind of shit. Their weapons indicate as much

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
THAT ISN'T EVEN A REAL NEWS SITE
GOD YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

Yep, and succeeded in doing precisely nothing but selling millions of whites into Jewish slavery. Well fucking done.

How do you expect I move to New Zealand and stack up an arsenal now that he and the rest of you kike enabling chucklefucks succeeded in getting them banned by ZOG within the next 24 hours? Shortsighted fucking useful idiots that you are.

Connor Perry
Connor Perry

Moarpheus is spamming Jow Forums again, mods.

Attached: moarpheus.png (820 KB, 688x806)

Sebastian Myers
Sebastian Myers

intellectualobserver.com

Are you fucking kidding me

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

unless things go exactly how the kikes whispering in my ear have convinced me it needs to go then it's okay to betray my people and sell them into slavery to zion
Fucking die you nigger faggot, petulent, child.

Nathaniel Phillips
Nathaniel Phillips

FAKE NEWS

Samuel White
Samuel White

You can't refute that your video is at worst an old video
video? You mean this one > >the one posted AFTER your post. M'kay well that surfaced on the same day at the same time in the same part of town. The happenings are related along with this guy > > , but theres NO info on any one other than the main dude.

Yes the main dude heads south and the 2 guys arent seen in the car.

Jack Walker
Jack Walker

intellectualobserver
kek nice source you have there reddit

Attached: 1552785430444.png (116 KB, 323x373)

Aiden Fisher
Aiden Fisher

Buy a fucking mill, press, grinder and tools. For the same price as three ar platforms you can make them ad nauseum

Josiah Lopez
Josiah Lopez

Whos the commie > >

Gabriel Hughes
Gabriel Hughes

He's not wrong Satan

Austin Lee
Austin Lee

Yeah I recognise the obsessive repetition, what is his motivation ?

Cooper Green
Cooper Green

If you are unwilling to defend your own rights against your own government that's on you, cuck. You deserve to lose 2A.

Samuel King
Samuel King

28 posts by this id

Jeremiah Fisher
Jeremiah Fisher

Suddenly a wave a jewposts.
Convenient

Colton Reed
Colton Reed

Yep. The infinity golems have drank so much kosher koolaid they're perfectly fine with betraying their people if it means their Jewish masters can get everything they want.

Matthew Williams
Matthew Williams

[schizo posting intensifies]

Easton Stewart
Easton Stewart

yes its my thread

Jacob Gomez
Jacob Gomez

the obsessive repetition
you mean like > >

Ethan Morales
Ethan Morales

Attached: Untitled.png (1.29 MB, 953x945)

Jaxon Hernandez
Jaxon Hernandez

I can’t read any of that shit

Adrian Bailey
Adrian Bailey

How about you buy a fucking rope and end your despicable, actively harmful, existence you zogbot piece of shit.

Leo Nguyen
Leo Nguyen

You fucking die you god damned coward. You're so afraid you might miss a meal or have to stand alone you won't even call out attacks on your people now. You're a fucking craven sissy, and you just showed everyone.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Fake. News.

No abuse contact = State sponsored fake news site

Piss off until at least one good source.

Attached: 25D70299-6670-44A7-A7C3-B8C408D3E91A.png (182 KB, 750x1334)

Angel Gutierrez
Angel Gutierrez

the shooter was a member of the masonic forum of canberra
the whole thing is a ZOG psy op

Kevin Martinez
Kevin Martinez

you mean like > > > Hes referring to a video that hadn't been posted yet.

He literally copy and pasted a "btfo"

Hunter Diaz
Hunter Diaz

His daily exercise is typing, he's got to burn that 8000 calories a day somehow

Joshua Perez
Joshua Perez

Are we talking about America right now? Oh that's right, we fucking aren't. You're aware that there are whites in other countries right, and whites yet to be born that will never have that opportunity? And that you just helped the Jews disarm untold millions of them, right?

Caleb Wood
Caleb Wood

like CNN or BBC?

Jacob Taylor
Jacob Taylor

^^This^^

Kevin Myers
Kevin Myers

Im ok guys

Asher Morales
Asher Morales

Sure, I'll just move to a country you just succeeded in getting guns banned in so I can buy guns and help fight against the banning of guns that you just caused.

Retard.

Thomas Garcia
Thomas Garcia

schizo
is JIDF script

Xavier Morales
Xavier Morales

This. I know full well I'm likely to get a visit from the FBI over this support for the message and meaning of this attack, but I am unafraid. There are two types of people, the kind that feels the government offers them their rights and those whom the government must coerce to get them to not recognize them. No man must give me my rights. Any man may try to encroach upon them at his peril.

Jacob Davis
Jacob Davis

Watch the delusional cultist right wing retards here suddenly turn against the shooting instead of calling it based

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

There weren’t

There were three others arrested be side they watched live, but they aren’t involved directly.

Black camo guy was arrested because the APB was for “anyone wearing camo”, then they cut him loose.

Oh and, goingbtonthatvfsjebnees site means whoever made it (Russia, Iran, NZPD?) knows who you are now.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

clearly officers
No - they look like kids At least the one in black looks young

And whos this guy?? > > > > >

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

He doesn't say no you stupid bitch.
You fucks are either dumb or shills. He dog whistles hard on the jews, read what he says. He's not going to make the whole manifesto about them because his primary aim is IMMIGRATION, not jews, if he focused on jews then the media reaction would be on ANTISEMITISM, not IMMIGRATION. The manifesto is part of the attack, he decided there was more important shit to do than satisfy your personal metric for what would be enough jew naming.

Read what he says. If you have above room temperature IQ you know exactly what he's saying.

Attached: jews.png (11 KB, 583x93)

Jaxson Taylor
Jaxson Taylor

I literally followed you from your old thread to beat you to the disinfo cunt. First thing people will see is the manifesto and video, the cure to your shilling.

Adrian Gomez
Adrian Gomez

Attached: 45.png (317 KB, 628x809)

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

that's not what it said
why are you telling other people to read it when you haven't?

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

that name..that place...

Attached: 56.png (343 KB, 615x494)

Hunter Foster
Hunter Foster

Explain this > > > >

Owen Jackson
Owen Jackson

Muslims who shot up french theatre used legal firearms
As I said. Pussy. You rely on government to give you your freedoms rather than demand that they come take them if they want to restrict them.

Hunter Peterson
Hunter Peterson

explain > > >and > > > > >jowforums.com/thread/206680146/politics

Daniel Bennett
Daniel Bennett

Oh the logic suddenly changes because it's white kiwis - and this after you just saying that white people are being dispossed of their firearms then. Which is it? Race or nationality? In either case, the argument is the same. If their rights are threatened and they just give in, fuck them.

And 2A is a right that should be recognized by every white person worldwide, not just the USA. In fact if I were President I'd cut off all deals with fucking Europeons, Australians, Kiwis, etc who ban guns telling them they're tyrants and this country won't be party to slave labor schemes.

Cameron Scott
Cameron Scott

Europe for Europeans
The invaders must be removed from European soil, regardless from where they came or when they came. Roma, African, Indian, Turkish, Semitic or other. If they are not of our people, but live in our lands, they must be removed.
Where they are removed to is not our concern, or responsibility. Our lands are not their home, they can return to their own lands or found their homelands elsewhere. But they will not occupy our soil.
How they are removed is irrelevant, peacefully, forcefully, happily, violently or diplomatically. They must be removed.
Until these interlopers are repatriated to their peoples lands, then Europe has no true sovereignty, and anyone, no matter their ethnicity or beliefs can call Europe their own.
You have no power here shill.

Attached: 1551236280310.jpg (104 KB, 396x432)

Isaac Sanders
Isaac Sanders

You fucks are either dumb or shills
op is a paki redditor

Carson Powell
Carson Powell

Lol almost verbatim whore

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

posts proof he said "No".

Fucking lol

Hudson Sanchez
Hudson Sanchez

The cure? Its the evidence.

Are you anti semitic?
No.
There you go

Asher Myers
Asher Myers

God damnit Jow Forums why can't you be friendlier to a phone fag

James Evans
James Evans

Are you anti semitic?
No.

Are you anti semitic?
No.

Are you anti semitic?
No.

Are you anti semitic?
No.

Are you anti semitic?
No.

Are you anti semitic?
No.

Easton Cooper
Easton Cooper

Bitch

Lucas Carter
Lucas Carter

41 posts by this id
36 UID
116 replies
you are alone

Jack Collins
Jack Collins

damage control

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

he used too many memes! It's an blantant appeal to Jow Forums by mossad agents!
what he should have done instead is write a manifesto filled with happy merchants and infographs!
kill yourself

Attached: on-arguing-with-jews.jpg (173 KB, 922x676)

Caleb Roberts
Caleb Roberts

Where's the rest shill. Say the rest. Can I get an Israel #1! From the t-d poster?

Anthony Jenkins
Anthony Jenkins

Fake news.

That site calls Snowden and “The Intercept” fake. Derp.

Ryder Wilson
Ryder Wilson

posts proof he said "No".

Tyler Morgan
Tyler Morgan

Where is the outrage

Isis are getting killed on a daily basis. What the fuck does this retard want?

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

yes - again - its my thread

Parker Barnes
Parker Barnes

Can I get an Israel #1!
How did you understand that from my post?

Noah Roberts
Noah Roberts

Youre just saying literally anything at this point

Ryder Richardson
Ryder Richardson

It's a sad state our brothers are in. I only wish they'd at least sarcastically spam #prayforchristchurch at lefties rather than this. I know it was traumatic and bongs don't wanna go to jail. But how do you think you learn to do illegal shit when they make defending yourself and your people illegal??

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

If their rights are threatened and they just give in, fuck them
I will say this again so you can understand you thick fuck:

You do not get to sell millions of my people into Jewish slavery just because the kike handlers whispering into your empty skull told you that unless things go exactly how your petulant, spoiled, childlike, fantasies desire it's okay to betray our people to zion. You especially don't get to do this and receive a pat on the back. You are a fucking traitor, and so is this cocksucking faggot that caused this, and if I ever had the chance I would shoot him myself.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

It's a sad state our brothers are in.
anyone I dont like is Moarpheus!

Attached: 1550816620873.gif (1.87 MB, 236x420)

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Can I get an Israel #1!
Can I get an Israel #1!
Can I get an Israel #1!
Can I get an Israel #1!
Can I get an Israel #1!
Can I get an Israel #1!

Cooper Thompson
Cooper Thompson

I literally never said he didn't say no. Now post the rest of the quote shill

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

Let me tell you this again so you get it through your nobrain niggermonkey carapace - IF your government fucks you in the ass and you just take it, IF you accept their position as master and your own as whipping boy, then you can't blame someone else for the behavior of the ABSOLUTE faggots YOU elected! That's on you, nigger.

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

This wasn't done by jews, honest. You're just a tinfoil hat wearing nut if you think that.
Oh, by the way, the last suspect fled to Israel.

Attached: Jews.png (168 KB, 356x600)

Jordan Robinson
Jordan Robinson

Holy shit jidf attacking this thread at full Force

Anthony Bailey
Anthony Bailey

Cuck or buck buddy, you're in for a rough ride no matter what

Ian Ortiz
Ian Ortiz

No this guy did - and hes your guy. Lol.

Attached: no.jpg (21 KB, 776x181)

David Reed
David Reed

Fake news

Bentley Morris
Bentley Morris

yep

Jayden James
Jayden James

shooter was a personal trailer for 2 years after school. Leaves 2011 to "travel overseas"....
7 year gap who knows where he is.....
Posts from the facebook of a Hotel in Islamabad with a picture
Says how amazing and wonderful this muslim country is and the people
Hotel owned by Shia muslims connected to Nizari people...
a little over 6 months later appears in christchurch a small NZ town of a little over 300k people
a small town that has had multiple White kiwis become jihadis, travel to yemen and get killed by US drones
abc.net.au/news/2014-06-04/preacher-denies-australian-killed-in-yemen-was-radicalised-in-nz/5500604
the same small town another kiwi teen was radicalized into a Jihadi and planned a mass killing before being arrested
stuff.co.nz/national/crime/101480988/kiwi-teenager-radicalised-online-planned-mass-killing-in-christchurch-for-allah
the same small town that a large mossad operation had been operating in for who knows how many years
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/australiaandthepacific/newzealand/8649223/Mossad-spy-ring-unearthed-because-of-Christchurch-earthquake.html
then this guy goes into mosque and shoots up a bunch of Sunni
the SAME DAY the high ranking pakistani intelligence operative working in Islamabad in the region the shooter visited last year is SUICIDED
news18.com/news/world/former-pakistan-intel-operative-found-dead-under-mysterious-circumstances-in-islamabad-2067671.html

Attached: 1552623003367m.jpg (160 KB, 1024x857)

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

Not "my" guy but someone who conveniently had that clip and I'm glad he did. Your lie by omission is still a lie.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

fifth suspect in a one man shooting
big if true

Nathan Murphy
Nathan Murphy

Yeah and what about the untold millions of unborn white babies you just enslaved? Where was their choice? Fuck you, you shortsighted, cocksucking, child. Go eat a bullet.

Anthony Sanders
Anthony Sanders

obsessed
Got bored of posting Lauren Southern hate threads did you ?

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

samefag

Henry Torres
Henry Torres

sources say
sources say
sources say
sources say
sources say

Andrew Carter
Andrew Carter

what the actual fuck ..

William Bailey
William Bailey

dog whistle
manifesto
Somebody here, maybe myself, is suffering some serious autism

Luis Rogers
Luis Rogers

Far better they face the end like south Africa. 10% and subject to constant terror and slow, methodically, cruelly applied and boasted about genocide. You're a. Heartless or b. A selfish coward. Choose

Andrew Perry
Andrew Perry

Was it that easy?

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

Those are YOUR kids, nigger. Where's your sense of responsibility?
hurr durr sissy didn't give daddy good enough head tonight so now daddy's going to finish in my mouth. Fuck sissy, that bitch!
This is you.

Luis Bailey
Luis Bailey

kek

inb4
teherannews.com / intellectualobserver.com / realmoarpheus.wordpress.com

Colton Allen
Colton Allen

I’m not in the FF camp this time but some of this shit is more than a little spoopy

Tyler Williams
Tyler Williams

I haven’t watched the news, I thought it was only one person, but it does not surprise me that Jews are involved

Gabriel Morgan
Gabriel Morgan

he didn’t mention jews because he’s a mason kike who carried out the attack for jews

Logan Williams
Logan Williams

it’s spam copy paste collected by mason mossad yes

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Attached: 67473645.png (306 KB, 585x406)

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

im surprised it wasnt that fuckin crusader website, notice how they always use weird blog websites for these shill campaigns?

Blake Taylor
Blake Taylor

shut up kike

you’re a loser and next

Brandon Lewis
Brandon Lewis

had that clip
clip?

Andrew Howard
Andrew Howard

Brenton disarmed millions upon millions of White Americans
Is the same type of reasoning as
Hitler killed millions upon millions of White Europeans, just don't bother with Hitler not /ourguy/
basically

Kevin Brooks
Kevin Brooks

What happened to the other 3 arrested

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

Do I live in New Zealand, faggot, do you? No? Then shut the fuck up. None of this was your ilk's decision to make and the only ones telling you braindead accelerationist faggots that "someone died and God made you fuhrer" is the countless mossad agents on infinity, a board so soaked in Jewish subversion it might as well be dripping manischewitz.

Aaron King
Aaron King

Yeah user don’t you know everyone is disarmed now thanks to double chan. Woke up today and my guns had narrowly escaped the rifle safe, stole my boat, rode to the middle of the lake.....tragic
Many such cases

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

Attached: 67473647.png (657 KB, 966x544)

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

cool story they were both working for the same

Isaiah Jones
Isaiah Jones

leaf
opinion discarded

Asher Scott
Asher Scott

I mean FFS this guy actually used his gun for what it's meant for - to repel invaders - while you sit there polishing yours and posting pictures of it on snapchat like a teenage girl's accessories with clever pro-2A slogans at the same time 432 illegals are crossing through your back yard.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

Blake Wright
Blake Wright

MemeLord is number 1.
2 shooters here are number 2 and 3 > >and this guy is number 4 > > >number 5 fled to Israel

Zachary Ramirez
Zachary Ramirez

No one is talking about Americans except the shill who is willfully disregarding that New Zealand is not part of the US to justify the fact his zogbot confederates just doomed millions of whites to slavery.

Kevin Cox
Kevin Cox

churchill is /ourguy/
roosevelt too
BASED STALIN
gtfo reddit

Evan Sanders
Evan Sanders

ATTENTION LEMMINGS

Attached: pierce.jpg (89 KB, 460x268)

Ryan Ortiz
Ryan Ortiz

How do you explain posting this > >BEFORE I posted this > >

How do you explain posting this > >
BEFORE I posted this > >

BEFORE I posted this > >

BEFORE I posted this > >

BEFORE I posted this > >

BEFORE I posted this > >

BEFORE I posted this > >

Hudson Hughes
Hudson Hughes

I mean FFS this guy actually used his gun for what it's meant for - to repel invaders
Cool, so he treated the symptom while conveniently aiding, and refusing the mention, the disease. Bra-fucking-vo.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

you post this in every thread

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

never said that
never said that
never said that
they all worked for the black cube worshiper
you're the one falling for a false dichotomy

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

vt is this a legit website or tinfoilers? Seems quite legit and well informed

Jose Mitchell
Jose Mitchell

this guy actually used his gun for what it's meant for
2A is to curb an out of control government

Chase Sanders
Chase Sanders

doomed
You don’t into /his/ much huh buddy?

Jaxon Edwards
Jaxon Edwards

sending their best
No desu. They aren’t

Carson Brooks
Carson Brooks

to repel invaders
The government are in control of immigration policy and 2A is to curb an out of control government

Gabriel Butler
Gabriel Butler

I followed the link to new thread, shit up your op post with truth you still haven't even attempted to refute and even admit I'm right on

Jacob Wilson
Jacob Wilson

The NZ ZOG cabinet is literally meeting on banning guns RIGHT FUCKING NOW. Millions of whites, millions, you faggots just got enslaved.

Josiah Hill
Josiah Hill

You just pasta-d blindly. Because you are a paid shill

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

If you find his response so underwhelming, then what the fuck are YOU doing? It's Sunday Gunday, show me your shit so I can tell you how awesome you are for dropping $450 on a tool you'll never use except to impress your peers. /unzips dick

Adrian Lee
Adrian Lee

Again, you're a coward. And just like a Jew, a coward hates to hear the truth.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

Call me when your Jewish accelerationist fantasies come to fruition when you can't even convince 5% of the truth with words. I won't hold my breath.

Matthew Harris
Matthew Harris

You're shilling globohomo, willingly or not. You are an idiot

Brenton disarmed millions upon millions of White Americans
Is the same type of reasoning as
Hitler killed millions upon millions of White Europeans, just don't bother with Hitler not /ourguy/

Basically, roosevelt, churchill and stalin were the good guys type of reasoning

You can't prove me wrong, you're a retard

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

It's to repel invaders too. A WELL REGULATED MILITIA. That doesn't mean that it's only for militias, but another reason is we were never meant to have a standing army - hence, we're supposed to be slaying Mexicans ourselves.

Ryan Sanchez
Ryan Sanchez

Go back to old thread. Zero fucking pasta. I'm phonefagging. Here is my clipboard
Cunt.

Brandon Davis
Brandon Davis

Attached: 1552764001225.jpg (485 KB, 1311x2074)

Ryan Reyes
Ryan Reyes

If you find his response so underwhelming, then what the fuck are YOU doing?
Currently I am actively NOT getting millions of whites disarmed, which is far more useful than anything Mr. Shabbos goy ever did.

Literally:
why did you burn the house down?
none of you assholes could fix the radiator!! At least I did something!

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Attached: 1530461582068.jpg (233 KB, 600x954)

Ayden Stewart
Ayden Stewart

And you're a useful idiot for ZOG.

Jace Fisher
Jace Fisher

You're shilling globohomo, willingly or not. You are an idiot
damn i think the same of you at least we agree on something
keep putting words into my mouth that i never said to prove his point
you're really winning your argument here totally
go for it

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state
its talking about opressive government dickhead. A government in control of immigration policy

Aaron Powell
Aaron Powell

yeah - we've all seen the video.
You are severely brainwashed kid

Jaxon Lee
Jaxon Lee

Here we go with that shit again, so I'll say it again - you're mad at your sister for not sexually satisfying your father so he's turning his meatsyringe on your asshole. Maybe you should take that gun and shove it down daddy's throat where it belongs instead of being a faggot cuck.

Elijah Barnes
Elijah Barnes

a coward hates to hear the truth.
Yes - and thats why you keep posting

Aaron Butler
Aaron Butler

Go back to your red text nigger board
//boards.4channel.org/out/

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Nice to see ya calmed down faggot

Brody Allen
Brody Allen

Don't expect him to understand. ZOG has whispered so many sweet nothings in his ear he'll do anything to further their agenda, even if it means betraying his own people. He's a blissful, willing, foot soldier for zion.

Kevin Evans
Kevin Evans

Maybe you should not gladly help the Jews in the oppression of your own people you treacherous piece of subhuman garbage.

Owen Thomas
Owen Thomas

The fact that he uses all the memes makes this look like an op to silence any whiteboy with cutoff point starting at pewdiepie.
It just seems so counterproductive to the claimed motives.

Jeremiah Rodriguez
Jeremiah Rodriguez

He's not going to make the whole manifesto about them because his primary aim is IMMIGRATION, not jews

This I can agree with although he clearly says 'No'.
He supposedly took 2 years to 'plan' this retribution and since the execution of the attack was mind-numbingly simple, one can assume he spent most of the time on his manifesto.
He wanted the focus to be on the Muslims, not the jews.
If he attacked a synagogue instead, these other idiots would be screaming about
why didn't he mention the Muslims!

Cameron Thompson
Cameron Thompson

If I assassinate their character some more surely to god they will stop believing the truth and go back to sleep

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

No way, occam's razor, an absolute described meme god learned white nationalist writes a 72 page manifesto and has no beef with jews, israel, or any of their crimes and policies that are literally causing "the great replacement" he committed this crime because.

But i guess it's possible, after all those years of shitposting and lurking on infinity chan, and studying all these subjects, he missed the massive amount of literature and exposure of the crimes of world and american jewry against whites and western civilization easily accessable to someone like him.

Guess he must have missed all of those threads and books and scholars and historians and revisionists etc

Zachary Mitchell
Zachary Mitchell

be me
wake up literally chained to the bed at the Westin hotel
guns evaporated last night
bullets too
check chinz with last breath of freedom
double chan niggers flocking here to tell me I’m chained to my bed at the Westin hotel gulag
can’t suicide
can’t an hero
What’s a zogbot like me to do now?

Eli Lopez
Eli Lopez

your jewish cousins have your back

youtube.com/watch?v=ZknF8rF7Wtw

Attached: jewpocrisy.png (1.06 MB, 800x802)

Jaxson Watson
Jaxson Watson

Our government is an oppressive Zionist Occupied Government full of traitors and is, in effect, illegitimate.

You mention ZOG and then agree with the bongoloid that ZOG - a government you probably believe is illegitimate, hence why you call it "ZOG" (Zionist Occupied Government) - is in control of the immigration policy. I can't make this shit up!

Kayden Turner
Kayden Turner

RED FLAGS:
videos weren't taken down until people started calling it fake
shooter was allowed to stream copyrighted music for 16 fucking minutes
music played was all meme music to point fingers at this fucking board
shooter had all the necessary "white nationalist" paraphernalia
shooter wanted to "protect the white race" but never ONCE mentioned the Kalergi plan or the fucking JEWS
more than one shooter but the lone wolf narrative still being pushed
shooter had memes painted all over the guns for extra meme potential
shooter was in PAKISTAN and NORTH KOREA
anons find crisis actor, shill cope ensues
makes millions from BitConnect

Attached: 1552760872176.jpg (221 KB, 1288x1099)

Jack Jackson
Jack Jackson

samefag

Jordan Hall
Jordan Hall

It just seems so counterproductive to the claimed motives
It was counterproductive, that was the entire point. And then you have faggot golems pouring in from infinitychan applauding all the great favors they're doing for Jewry by getting their own people disarmed.

Liam Taylor
Liam Taylor

You are either a brainwashed kid or JIDF

Samuel Allen
Samuel Allen

You mention ZOG and then agree with the bongoloid that ZOG - a government you probably believe is illegitimate, hence why you call it "ZOG" (Zionist Occupied Government) - is in control of the immigration policy
Yup. So the obvious solution is to help ZOG to disarm my people.

Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Reading this dude says a lot of things that are similar to Islamic terrorists and that makes the whole terrorism thing seem even more fishy to me. Got this guy essential saying the same stuff that was put on subtitles for Islamic terrorists videos from after 9/11 and we all know who controls the media.

Thomas Wood
Thomas Wood

Kek. Wrong

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

Lol, I keep posting because it's fun at this point. At first it was because someone has to show the non cucked whites looking to see if others feel the way they do that someone does. So that more and more don't cuck and eventually this shit will stop because our voices will be heard and not silenced. Now it's cause I triggered you fags a few times, and it's fun to watch anons meltdown

John Lewis
John Lewis

shooter was in PAKISTAN and NORTH KOREA
And Turkey. A nation known to work closely with Mossad.

Parker Stewart
Parker Stewart

Shooter had victims of Muslim terror names on his gun you lowlife

David Ross
David Ross

Take your meds Moarpheus.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

The website is literally a bit site that puts random words together. They want to spread disinformation about this shooting for some reason.

Robert Lopez
Robert Lopez

A Paki just pooed over my house

Jace Nelson
Jace Nelson

Youre adding to the evidence it was mossad because youre so desperate in a thread you disagree with.

Hunter White
Hunter White

The obvious solution is to accept that ZOG is illegitimate, dismantle it, and take care of the invader problem yourself. But you'd rather sit there polishing your guns lamenting your lost liberties and blaming someone else who actually took a stand for your plight while the solution sits right in front of you - in between your legs. You know, that masturbation aid you call a rifle?

Evan Cox
Evan Cox

Another thing about those pesky memes.. Powers out there would be willing to do a lot to stop the memes with election season soon starting again, given what happened last time around. We'll see if a push is made to shut things down.

Aaron Reyes
Aaron Reyes

Colton Johnson
Colton Johnson

such as?

Jacob Nguyen
Jacob Nguyen

If he attacked a synagogue instead, these other idiots would be screaming about
Wrong. And putting everything on the symptom and not the disease is exactly the problem and exactly what the disease wants.

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

t.shill v shill gaslighters

Luke Ross
Luke Ross

Hey israel

John Long
John Long

explain > > >and > > > > >jowforums.com/thread/206680146/politics

Carson Bell
Carson Bell

Yup. You’re right. I’m enslaved as of 6am central standard time on the dot

Jaxson Parker
Jaxson Parker

Explain > > > >

Isaiah Williams
Isaiah Williams

The obvious solution is to accept that ZOG is illegitimate, dismantle it, and take care of the invader problem yourself.
And how helpful of you to strengthen their position. That will surely help. No, for realzy this time. Really.

Jeremiah Scott
Jeremiah Scott

Interesting shut it down tactic

Brayden Ortiz
Brayden Ortiz

meme music can still be heard AFTER he exists the vehicle and is half way down the street

if this was being streamed live how is this possible
obstensily the music was playing from the car stereo
unless he was carrying a bluetooth speaker or unless the video was edited in post production

14 14 14 14 14 14 on guns but 88 suspiciously missing

Michael Lee
Michael Lee

Hey nigger get off your phone if you don’t know how to use it

Ryan Garcia
Ryan Garcia

big brained nigga
you're not even trying

240 pages
240 pages
240 pages

Attached: 240-pages.png (55 KB, 728x218)

Jack Sanchez
Jack Sanchez

I guess a bluetooth speaker

Levi Gonzalez
Levi Gonzalez

Your gun is of absolutely no use then if you've already let them win in your heart. Go sell that shit to someone who isn't a fucking defeatist or strap a dildo on the end so you can fuck yourself in the ass with it.

Ayden Edwards
Ayden Edwards

240 pages
240 pages

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

That's the only action it will ever see.

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

i'll just ignore the FACT that the NZ cabinet is RIGHT THIS VERY SECOND, drawing up legislation to disarm an entire nation of whites
There you go again making everything about you. And here is where you tell me the whites of NZ deserve Jewish slavery for not doing things exactly the way you want right fucking now.

You were raised by a single mother, weren't you? No dad to show you that the world doesn't revolve around you and your whims, huh?

Lucas Barnes
Lucas Barnes

The Christchurch shooter is NazBol

they want pol to pipeline to NazBol

Attached: naz.jpg (259 KB, 1078x1040)

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

This is your brain on conspiracy theories.

Joshua Nguyen
Joshua Nguyen

Yes, thanks to idiots like you. And thanks to idiots like you we will fucking lose.

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

Except he's right.

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

Attached: 1552676260964.png (457 KB, 450x572)

Isaiah Sullivan
Isaiah Sullivan

T.Muhammed

EvErYtHiNg Is A cOnSpIrAcY

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

The range of memes just seems so off. And then there is the effort to them put into focus, which you would imagine takes an absurd amount of nerve in such a pressure situation. Time will tell though, if you see that push it could be that way.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

It was an obvious "chans" reference happening. he tried to get as many references in there as possible.

(((suspect)))

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

yes

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

pagies

Attached: sshhhe2D1te1zxXgAA3c5m.jpg (53 KB, 748x414)

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Go lose then, loser. If your right to free speech can't stand up against a single person making an offensive comment, it's no right at all.

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

VOTE TAI LOPEZ 2020

Attached: 6360931315092257581118121973-maxresdefault-(1).jpg (104 KB, 1920x1080)

Nathan Martin
Nathan Martin

Your posting style is such a giveaway

Hey Moarpheus

Jason Martinez
Jason Martinez

2 weeks

Attached: manifesto2.jpg (80 KB, 932x816)

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

he made a typo
"MOSSAD"
Oh well it's over. I guess you're right. Time to read the talmud now and convert to judaism.

Isaiah Baker
Isaiah Baker

nice proof

Austin Butler
Austin Butler

projecting this hard
If you accept slavery then yes you deserve it. How is this difficult to understand?
ad hom
Yeah you’re winning this argument clearly

Zachary Edwards
Zachary Edwards

There you go again betraying your own people at the behest of your Jewish masters in your petulant need to have everything go exactly how your handlers convinced you you want.

Jackson Green
Jackson Green

I can't believe after all this some of you can think that Brenton might be a mossad agent and not a self-trained based eco-fascist and memist who delivered.
I really think that all of you are just going crazy over looking too much into what happened and trying to find ties to some jewish game, as Jow Forums normally does.
Come on, just rewatch the video and re-read the manifesto to regain clarity of mind.

Lincoln Parker
Lincoln Parker

Oh, and please, don't imply that i might be a kike

Elijah Ortiz
Elijah Ortiz

Hello fellow whites

Blake Ortiz
Blake Ortiz

when alleged "jewish born" freemasons do more for western civilization than the raging anglo faggots of the world

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

If you accept slavery then yes you deserve it
NOT your fucking decision to make for millions of whites faggot. You do not get to go full bore on helping the kikes just because whites aren't doing things exactly how you want. You are a fucking traitor.

Jack Sanders
Jack Sanders

Open the image in a new tab and delete the m at the end of the file name phonefag

Ryder Smith
Ryder Smith

lol anybody who visits 8ch would know to name the jew and not go after the symptom of the jews. he may be a memer but he was very obviously influenced by (((knights templar)))

Hudson Sanders
Hudson Sanders

I can't get laid or paid the post

Dominic Turner
Dominic Turner

Correct. I'm done with that faggot, he's just using Kebab R Halpsmith as an excuse to continue prostrating himself before ZOG.

Jaxon Jackson
Jaxon Jackson

You can kill 50 Muslims on video and even then there are 70 IQ subhuman niggers on Jow Forums will accuse you of being a shill. I hope some stray retard walks up behind you and smashes your skull in, you faggot.

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

You=everyone
You aren’t even trying anymore user

Benjamin Gray
Benjamin Gray

just rewatch the video and re-read the manifesto
The purpose of this thread is exactly the opposite, to lead you astray with fake conspiracies while you could talk about the manifesto or the act itself. It's a known COINTEL divisive tactic.

Look at this infographic with arrows going in all directions that points to nowhere near the mossad
Go to this obscure website that no one knows for all the proofs you don't need
means
Don't read the manifesto
Don't watch the livestream

Chase White
Chase White

Reap what you sow.

Landon Ramirez
Landon Ramirez

You = all of you spoiled children from 8ch that will eat up accelerationist Jewish lies like so many kosher meals because it feeds your own overinflated sense of self important and selfish, childish, narcissism.

the white race isn't doing exactly what I want
I know! I'll sell them out to the Jews, that'll fucking show them!

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

Yeah but not the Jews huh, they're the special chosen people of God after all. We need to protect them from criticism and do all we can to further their tyrannical control over whites.

Samuel Lee
Samuel Lee

Jow Forums is one person
So you’re still winning since your line of reasoning is so very sound

Kayden Anderson
Kayden Anderson

Hello fellow whites

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

He was jamming "gas gas gas" as he drove away.
Why don't you do your part if you aren't happy with the results. He didn't say anything in support of Jews so stop being a faggot shill putting down a hero.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

/thread

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

What retardation i just read?

Lincoln Gray
Lincoln Gray

thepiratebay.org/search/christchurch shooting/0/99/0

Chase Young
Chase Young

memeflag (pirate)
Pirate Bay website
Niggaiaintclickingthatshit.jpg

Mason Lee
Mason Lee

I just said this in another thread, though not as clearly. Good to see some goys actually know whats up.

Jonathan Williams
Jonathan Williams

Well the shills are here so it must be true.

Juan Sullivan
Juan Sullivan

Attached: happy-merchant.png (16 KB, 501x585)

Jayden Ross
Jayden Ross

If "doing your part" to your tiny, talmud addled brain is subjecting millions of my people to heeb enslavement I want nothing to do with it, you counterproductive foot soldier for zion.

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

Bellingcat is really scraping the barrel with their article about this.

Samuel Jackson
Samuel Jackson

One post by this id
You’re doing great tho. Everybody here thinks you’re white. Everybody

Isaiah Brown
Isaiah Brown

one person subjects millions of people worldwide
Hello fellow whites

Noah Nguyen
Noah Nguyen

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

j

Attached: join-degeneracy-akarin-10.png (219 KB, 320x360)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit