CHRISTCHURCH SHOOTER FLED TO ISRAEL WITH THE HELP OF (((UNKNOWN AIDES)))

intellectualobserver.com/the-fifth-suspect-of-christchurch-shootings-has-defected-to-israel/

1st thread > > >

Attached: 1552791128410.jpg (1080x1397, 308K)

Other urls found in this thread:

darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4
anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>>>>>>>>>>>intellectualobserver
lmoa

>memeflag

Duh, this is the punishment for NZ being a cunt to Israel in 2006

-To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

>Bail bail bail
You got btfo. You can't refute that your video is at worst an old video the ic drummed up to sow division and at best two accomplices who were never in the car that day. Video shows turns made, none of them go near the location of other two shooters.
>TL;DR
Follow street view from where he leaves the mosque, you can't refute either of my claims
darkweb.tokyo/lawbreak/christchurch.mp4

2 shooters no one is talking about

Attached: Christchurch 2 Shooters.webm (608x892, 621K)

Whs this guy

Attached: 1552820482240 - Copy.jpg (912x960, 552K)

Attached: 1552744135704.png (553x1276, 640K)

Attached: 1552745922200.jpg (2850x5600, 3.33M)

Attached: 1552761056414.jpg (960x540, 148K)

Attached: 1552745895362.png (1439x2464, 1.43M)

>No one talking
Ffs initial reports were one shooter in custody, three more people in for questioning and two IEDs defused. Everyone is talking about everything and these fags are just sowing division because heebs don't want whites United and this may do it

anonfile.com/j2i9Z3w8b1
Manifesto, stop spreading disinfo. You're only hurting white people

Every time...

Any info on the 3?
names photos anything?

So he was a Mossad fall guy all along? Wow, that's the surprise of the century!

he probably didn't mention the JQ in his writings so other anons would be more motivated to do similar shit and actually mention it in their stuff.

How do you know thats not written by Mossad?

>Are you anti semitic?
>No
Thats all you need to know

Im pretty sure the gy shooting up mosques is the one harming whites dickhead

makes no sense isiot

Threadly reminder that you braindead shabbos goys from infinity just assisted the kikes in disarming millions of whites and countless future white children and sold them wholesale into Jewish slavery.

Attached: (((UNKNOWN AIDES))).jpg (801x1773, 789K)

Attached: For reference.jpg (754x622, 291K)

>s-stop the disinfo. israel is based guys

idiot*

>literally some fags blog
>zero evidence
Sources familiar with the situation tell me this is fake and gay

I'm pretty sure if you fucks actually grasped the JQ you'd understand his sarcasm. It's either that, you haven't read the manifesto, or you're intentionally spreading disinfo. Any of the above is grounds to call you a faggot. Faggot

Lmao same shills. I really am starting to think that you guys are paid.

thanks

>you'd understand his sarcasm
what the fuck

Holy fucking shit it's happening

Attached: 1552836226128.png (1438x2048, 2.28M)

>intellectualobserver
>a unfinished wordpress blog
>source: my ass
fuck off with your fake news nigger.

If you think saying Israel is based is somehow NOT the shill view, I cant help you

I wish. If they couldve kept this kids name and face out of the news they wouldve. You see how insane the shills have been? It's obvious the heebs are fuckin shook

It's fucking happening

Attached: 1543463526198.jpg (717x664, 33K)

Other outlets confirming this

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

I suspect most of those are (((ISIS))) attacking muslim people

>fuck off with your fake news nigger.
>Source: YOUR ass

>No Jew in his own nation is an enemy if they're not trying to subvert ours
Said in manifesto and if you'd been on Jow Forums long you'd have seen real WN and those who know beating WN zionists, shills, and civcucks kvsd the head with that meme and the Israel #1 meme

You completely didn't understand. Congratulations

So he knows that jews ARE subverting other nations, so he would consider them enemy, Yet he says "no" BECAUSE HES A MOSSAD ASSET

For the idiots in the back it's common among the seigepilled to understand there are no good jews, even unwitting ones

Until you idiot infinity golems learn to stop asking how high when your mossad handlers say jump:

>Ihate Muslims, but they are the symptom, not the disease.

>Speaking of the disease this is the most Jewish op I've ever seen. At the end of the day no race war will kick off in the US, this will not cause an ethnostate for whites to fracture off, and the only thing this will result in is millions more whites being disarmed and (((they))) getting everything out of this they could possibly want. And all these idiot infinitychan shabbos goys and their mossad handlers will applaud the entire time.

>Fuck all of them. Fuck everything. At least half the people supposedly on our side are compromised golems in the name of some Jewish accelerationism meme and everything is shit. Find the truth, please. If you don't (((they've))) won

it's true fagboy

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30

Where's your damn license for all this shilling??

Nice. this^ ^ ^ ^

He's right and you're a drooling retard. Good job cheering on a faggot that not only did not kick off a race war but also got millions of white dispossessed of their ability to ever fight back against Jewish tyranny.

>intellectualobserver

Attached: 1521064135918.png (588x575, 34K)

....are u serious? Lmao. So where's the actual sauce for either?? Oh there is none besides I said?? Andddd this is the same way the Trump pissed on a hooker in Russia dossier came about

Only because you fucking chucklefucks are actively participating in allowing them to disarm whites in their defense of this act as a vile yet inevitably just act of vengeance for all the white victims of Muslim terror. You're actively participating via not standing behind this and fighting back against the push to shit on whites even as others like tucker and Fraser show you the way forward. Instead it's more comfortable for some to drum up a false flag, the same way it's more comfortable for some to virtue signal. So instead of being just and righteous people you weak fucks don't name this tragedy as what it mostly was, preventable. By simply listening to the voices and votes of whites and even less they could've just punished those who were attacking whites equally to whites. But no, because of people who cuck to this shit whites just kept being shat on, beaten, murdered, raped, and openly replaced in their own countries by ivaders who were very clear they didn't mind invading. The JQ and white identity go hand in hand, and this was meant to be pro white. Hence victims names on the weapons. This was a hero and a victim just as those Muslims who died were. But it was preventable, and you people leading people astray from that fact are indeed as responsible as I am for the next hoard of Innocents slaughtered.

Attached: vt1.jpg (1007x4336, 2.91M)

Im saying hes Mossad. Its anti-shilling

MuH rUsSiA is JIDF script

Sure I'll just fly to New Zealand with my entire arsenal in my backpack and start fighting. You fucking idiot.

Here's a thought: maybe DON'T help the Jews disarm your own people? You ever fucking think of that, you God damn brainlet?

>actively participating
explain

That is literally what I'm saying you fag. Your source is the equivalent of muh russia

Mossad did it to change the gun laws in the country that all the elites are fleeing to in preparation for the inevitable economic collapse.

Thats what this is about

Attached: gun.jpg (664x458, 58K)

He lived there for two years you fuck.

And maybe if you spineless bastards would stand up for your people when it's Muslims attacking us the same way you are now then this shit wouldn't happen.

Nah, it's shilling alright. Why are you not addressing this post?

the equivalent of in your mind. But its not

>original source thenerdnews.com
>fake and gay

Site disclaimer:
The stories posted on TheNewsNerd are for entertainment purposes only. The stories may mimic articles found in the headlines, but rest assured they are purely satirical.

Attached: 20190317_054224.png (1440x1290, 1.41M)

Those are clearly officers you dumb duck, when have you seen a blonde woman doing this kind of shit. Their weapons indicate as much

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU DUMB FUCKING CONSPIRACY NIGGER
THAT ISN'T EVEN A REAL NEWS SITE
GOD YOU'RE FUCKING STUPID

Yep, and succeeded in doing precisely nothing but selling millions of whites into Jewish slavery. Well fucking done.

How do you expect I move to New Zealand and stack up an arsenal now that he and the rest of you kike enabling chucklefucks succeeded in getting them banned by ZOG within the next 24 hours? Shortsighted fucking useful idiots that you are.

Moarpheus is spamming Jow Forums again, mods.

Attached: moarpheus.png (688x806, 820K)

>intellectualobserver.com

Are you fucking kidding me

>unless things go exactly how the kikes whispering in my ear have convinced me it needs to go then it's okay to betray my people and sell them into slavery to zion
Fucking die you nigger faggot, petulent, child.

FAKE NEWS

>You can't refute that your video is at worst an old video
video? You mean this one > >the one posted AFTER your post. M'kay well that surfaced on the same day at the same time in the same part of town. The happenings are related along with this guy > > , but theres NO info on any one other than the main dude.

Yes the main dude heads south and the 2 guys arent seen in the car.

>intellectualobserver
kek nice source you have there reddit

Attached: 1552785430444.png (323x373, 116K)

Buy a fucking mill, press, grinder and tools. For the same price as three ar platforms you can make them ad nauseum

Whos the commie > >

He's not wrong Satan

Yeah I recognise the obsessive repetition, what is his motivation ?

If you are unwilling to defend your own rights against your own government that's on you, cuck. You deserve to lose 2A.

>28 posts by this id

Suddenly a wave a jewposts.
Convenient

Yep. The infinity golems have drank so much kosher koolaid they're perfectly fine with betraying their people if it means their Jewish masters can get everything they want.

[schizo posting intensifies]

yes its my thread

>the obsessive repetition
you mean like > >

Attached: Untitled.png (953x945, 1.29M)

I can’t read any of that shit

How about you buy a fucking rope and end your despicable, actively harmful, existence you zogbot piece of shit.

You fucking die you god damned coward. You're so afraid you might miss a meal or have to stand alone you won't even call out attacks on your people now. You're a fucking craven sissy, and you just showed everyone.

Fake. News.

No abuse contact = State sponsored fake news site

Piss off until at least one good source.

Attached: 25D70299-6670-44A7-A7C3-B8C408D3E91A.png (750x1334, 182K)

the shooter was a member of the masonic forum of canberra
the whole thing is a ZOG psy op

you mean like > > > Hes referring to a video that hadn't been posted yet.

He literally copy and pasted a "btfo"

His daily exercise is typing, he's got to burn that 8000 calories a day somehow

Are we talking about America right now? Oh that's right, we fucking aren't. You're aware that there are whites in other countries right, and whites yet to be born that will never have that opportunity? And that you just helped the Jews disarm untold millions of them, right?

like CNN or BBC?

^^This^^

Im ok guys

Sure, I'll just move to a country you just succeeded in getting guns banned in so I can buy guns and help fight against the banning of guns that you just caused.

Retard.

>schizo
is JIDF script

This. I know full well I'm likely to get a visit from the FBI over this support for the message and meaning of this attack, but I am unafraid. There are two types of people, the kind that feels the government offers them their rights and those whom the government must coerce to get them to not recognize them. No man must give me my rights. Any man may try to encroach upon them at his peril.

Watch the delusional cultist right wing retards here suddenly turn against the shooting instead of calling it based

There weren’t

There were three others arrested be side they watched live, but they aren’t involved directly.

Black camo guy was arrested because the APB was for “anyone wearing camo”, then they cut him loose.

Oh and, goingbtonthatvfsjebnees site means whoever made it (Russia, Iran, NZPD?) knows who you are now.

>clearly officers
No - they look like kids At least the one in black looks young

And whos this guy?? > > > > >