How come muhh guns didn't save the US from being 56% and dropping?

How come muhh guns didn't save the US from being 56% and dropping?

Attached: 1552835696194.png (550x413, 490K)

My girlfriend is getting fucked by BBC... LEGALLY!

Because Americans only brag about their guns, but never actually use them.

This. It's the boiling frog analogy, we let Jews in and before you know it we're fucked.

Trump will lose in 2020 because of his bump stock ban and endorsement of red flag laws at the federal level. Remember this post when you wake up to a new democrat elected on November 11th, 2020.

Because it doesn't started yet

because their too docile and fail to get organized

We already elected a Democrat in 2016. Trump ran on the Neocon/Lolberg ticket because he knew his old fuck buddy already had the DNC in her pocket.

It's a security blanket. Poles do the same with "our church" when both state and church is controlled by jews.

Because it didn't happen violently? Are you stupid?

-To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

The USA was NEVER intended to be a white nation. EVER...or we wouldn't have allowed immigrants in from day one.

GUNS have nothing to do with this.

Try making a rational argument to your pussy ass whining, cuckboi.

Hell, even your pic was a fake.

Attached: more-nigger-bullshit.png (550x413, 446K)

>Americans only brag about their guns
they are what kept you pussy ass muslim fluffers from invading ourr shores for the past 300 years, pussy...and will continue to do so.

340 mil with 300 mil guns and over 20 trillion rounds of ammo, You gonna be the first to try it, slav-trash?

Attached: russia-thestateof.jpg (1080x1145, 322K)

>bump stock ban
only niggers and people that dont own guns care about that ban, faggot. COD isnt real life.

MAGA

BIGLY

SELF FUNDED

Trump is an old school NYC dem lol his own party is so far gone he relates more with the "conservatives" now. He was always the chaos vote not some savior

>or we wouldn't have allowed immigrants in from day one
Like you didn't allow non-white immigrants in Naturalization Act of 1790?

>t. buttblasted

Based black dude

>1790
fucking pollack...BWAHAHAH!!

Attached: poland-france-2-point-oh.png (600x558, 36K)

>they are what kept you pussy ass muslim fluffers from invading ourr shores for the past 300 years, pussy...and will continue to do so.
Yet you let mexicans invade you for the last 50 years...

>>t. buttblasted
exactly, you^

Is Bernie the 2020 chaos vote?

Imagine votibg for a far left then far right pres every 4 tears

Kino af

>you
the government did, not me. liberals. niggers. globalists like you morons

How did they manage to convince that many niggers to enter the pool? EBT bonus of some kind?

Burgers are scared of back talking to police and you think they will ever use muh guns?
>Y-yes mr officer I will fall to my knees and suck you dick with heads behind my back

enjoy being overrun by mexicans and blacks without even putting up a fight. so many weapons and they are still the ones castrating you

And what did you do to defend your country? Ah... yes nothing like always lmao.

The goverment was also one "protecting" your shores. :^)

This, kikeshills btfo

liberal traitors

Attached: republicans-vs-democrats-defined.jpg (600x429, 48K)

because you are not native. And because it's Karma.
Just like Europe get flooded with shitskins after supporting you retards in Lybia.

>republican side is as white as democrat one

Foreign media control.
And regarding your pic, even this single white guy can still use his gun rights to clean the pool - and about a hundred can clean the entire gene pool.

no

Look who is back to stirr up the pot. Yeah shlomo thanks for the advice, don't worry i already gave you the 6 gorillion euros in reperations last week, greatest ally.

Stop voting you fucking brainlet.

He will lose because he allowed Florida to legalize voting for criminals and stabbed working class whites in the back.

>Said the bong
Fucking most cucked faggots on the planet lol our cops will shoot. What’s your excuse? They’ve got a club? Lol faggot

>hol it roight there, m8

Attached: faggots.jpg (624x351, 48K)

I disagree, plenty american dad shoot themselves with said guns when thier daughter merry a nigger