Sikh thread bro

Just your average Sikh checking into the spiritual war.

Attached: a1n3exwqcdw11.jpg (960x1041, 136K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/17624219/r
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sikhs are based as fuck

Based!

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

Might want us on your side bro. Historically we are the only ones to keep islam in check.

Sikh thread bro...

Attached: EDL_Sikh.jpg (720x540, 82K)

I have no quarrel with the sikhs. They hate muslims and jews equally.

> Historically we are the only ones to keep islam in check.
>more muslims in India than ever before.
>Sikh hypocrites invade foreign countries like muslims invaded theirs.
total failures, you have to go back.

based

Attached: 1467487709_.gif (500x500, 1.35M)

The Jew fears the Samurai
The Muslim fears the Sikh

Better listen to Sikhbro, those guys are awesome, fought along side us in the trenches during WW2, good food, keep to themselves and they don't go trying to force their religious shit down anyone's throats!

>still a Trump fan
>brown/turban
>leaf
I genuinely do not know which of these features to hate most.

Kidda veere. Ki haal ya. Fellow Sikh from Indiana.

You have to go back.

Redpill me on the Sikh-perpetrated Muslim genocides in Punjab

>, fought along side us in the trenches during WW2,
>lost the war
>stuck with sikhs in your country forever because of this.
totally worth it lmao

>Canadian flag
>based poo in the loos
checks out

Attached: canada.jpg (1073x607, 301K)

The Sikhs at my college act like white frat boys, it’s hilarious

Surrey or Brampton?

No, they all like acting like niggers. They commit lots of violent crime.

Only Indians that own businesses in ghettos would need or want guns. Those men are liquor store owning opportunists that exacerbate the nigger problem by providing the means of inebriating them, and loosing them on societies they don't live.

>American flag
>based fellow poo in the loos
checks out

Attached: Indian-Indian-Indian-and-Indian-fastest-growing-usa-2017.jpg (886x429, 75K)

You guys still have the Zyklon formula, right? Asking for a friend.

Sikh's are based all major non-Muslims are based lets take our lands back together.

Why?

Is that friend also your greatest ally by any chance?

Because fuck off, the Rust Belt is full. Don't need any weird ass brown people religions. Plus, I can smell the BO and curry from Cleveland.

sikhs are NOT bros

Can confirm Sikhs are based. If we let any immigrants in Sikhs are the only acceptable bros.

>itt yanggangbang now shilling for sihks

I would never gas Jews. I'm a traditionalist, so I only support policies that have been tried for.

they need to turn their lives over to Christ but they cool.

We won the war you fucking retard, sooner have sikhs in my country than literally any other minority.

these pics and niggers with maga hats are the worst

Nope.

t. From Surrey, BC theyre cunts with an inferiority complex who play the victim raycisss card anytime someone disagrees with them. Not to mention their retarded towel heads.

See

Attached: 1542979132541.png (469x452, 277K)

>Hindus and Muslims get their own state but not the based Sikhs
Fuckin brits

sikhs are bros

sikhs: the muslim slayers
yeah you guys are fine by me

Also from Indiana here, Sikhs are cool in our book.

Sikh bros, what you think of Pakistani Punjabis? Assi prah si, Hindu te yahoodi vich varr gaye

Imagine believing Muslims are afraid of Sikhs LOL. Swallow the propaganda guys, its the only way these Sikhs will get you to accept them

Attached: 1494383885751.png (1280x720, 994K)

Pakistani Punjabi are genetically and culturally the same as Sikhs. Sufi Islam is based

I know right?

Attached: _103925253_huddersfield_grooming_gang_1.jpg (660x371, 51K)

Largest terrorist attack in Canada. Sikh, hundreds dead. Fuck off nigger go home.

Fuck TrumpFags
Fuck Libtard NPCS

YANG GANG 2020™

strawpoll.me/17624219/r

Attached: 1552831382963.png (793x500, 778K)

>The Muslim fears the Sikh

Don't mistake the anti-Mughal invasion wars as some kind of indictment on all of Islam from the Sikh Gurus, because it was not. Sikhism at its core is about religious freedom, and nowhere near anti-islam. In fact half of Punjab is literally in Pakistan. Millions of sikhs live there. Also, Guru Granth Sahib has passages from Muslim prophets.

And, yes - Sikhism is 100% based.

Attached: IMG_3174.jpg (1278x958, 208K)

This is based, and only someone from Punjab could know.

You know, a lot of muslims in Pakistan like Sikhs and want them to be independent. We feel they are our brothers, because of course they share our language and customs. I dont what happened at partition though. Whenever Sikhs come to nankana sahib or Lahore, I see them being treated with respect and love.

They almost did, but they got cucked and now they're the slaves of Hindus.

>Sikhs are based
Why is Jow Forums so retarded about everything?

Attached: sikhs.jpg (950x1670, 685K)

Attached: sikhs2.jpg (663x601, 99K)

Sikhs are fucking garbage and nu-pol needs to die.

Attached: 2019-03-17_17h36_43.png (597x846, 219K)

I live in a half-Christian half-Sikh community.. I've seen three Muslim families move here, and they gtfo within 6mo. Christians are too soft to harass them. But young Indian men? Thank God for their bravado. (Helps that their ethnicity shields them from racism accusations too.)

Attached: 2019-03-17_17h36_07.png (585x912, 326K)

Attached: 2019-03-17_17h35_22.png (599x807, 282K)

To be fair...
Thot patrolled.

It is not religion, it is being shitskin. Shit outside - shit inside.

Every race and religion of people commit crimes. Do you have any statistics that show that sikhs commit High number of crimes?

WJKWJK
Sochya ni c k khalse v Jow Forums te hon ge

Funny coming from a russian.

Went to the Toronto Sportsman Show yesterday. Pretty much every gun lover and hunter in the GTA goes there. I saw tons of Sikhs. One had a cammo turbin. It was pretty great.

Sikhs get a pass. They're all right in my book, good people, great religion.

They are on our soil, they commit crime, they bring their conflicts with Hindus with them to our lands. Even a single shitskin crime is one too many on European soil because it could have been prevented if it were not for traitorous politicians.

Attached: 531536634.jpg (462x1128, 201K)

sikhs hate muslims. that's all it takes to make jew-worshiping "conservatives" start sucking their dicks

There are no scientific mistakes in the Sikh's religious book
But many scientific mistakes in both Quran and bible

Not even that. When has there ever been conflict between Muslims and Sikhs in any Western nation? The terror attacks Sikhs have commited have been against the Indian government or Hindus like thisor:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Air_India_Flight_182

Sikhs routinely shill for mass immigration when in Western nations, pic related.

Attached: 2019-03-17_17h50_21.png (1070x741, 352K)

Then why is India nearly all Muslims now? Why are you guys immigrating to Canada in droves?

Pakistan wants a Khalistan since it would divide India, and Sikhs tend to earn the most Param Vir chakras for their actions at the border. Pakistan would love it if Sikhs stopped fighting on behalf of India. I don't think Khalistan is the right way forward, India is good enough and too many punjabis/sikhs have martyr'd themselves for India's cause. India is Khalistan, in essence.

wow, so the nigger babble that Haitians speak is it's own language? lol. fucking Haitians.

>Based Sikh understands adultery is an executable sin.
>Saves a father of two from a messy future divorce and gives him the chance to live happily ever after with his freedom, wealth, and his children.
See, Sikhs really are the good guys.

I'm not sure how to feel about Sikhs. They don't seem to be causing many problems in America, but they are brown and therefore not of any real value. Kill em I say

Best friend is Sikh. Absolute savages, warrior bloodlines. Will gladly fight alongside you bros.

Broz

>won the war

Attached: 1508661126178.jpg (1156x577, 105K)

India nearly all muslims? How ignorant are you? Muslims are less than 20 percent.
Sure, it is about what Sikhs want. But their cause is as good as the muslims had. India is called the subcontinent for a reason, Pakistanis feel much more affiliated with someone from Punjab then Bengalis or marathas

You can find liberal/conservative divides in every group. Yet Sikhs were the only Indian group to vote for Brexit.

you are just being every Group of people is capable of crimes. The problem arises when they commit them in High numbers and You are entitled to your own opinion but should say that you want Europeans to not live with other group of people rather than cherry picking crime incidents and making it seem like sikhs commit all crimes in your country.

India is majority Hindu and Buddhist

I'm not sure if he's a white european. Kikes come here pretending to be white supremacists to keep the ire burning against whites and not the one true enemy of all mankind.

Sikhs skins don't belong in the west. You have to go back