What Do?

>be you
>happen to have the manifesto and video saved
>suddenly gif happens

Attached: FinishedWelcomeJohndory-max-1mb.gif (280x158, 812K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552749923165.webm
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552782849399.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ZVpUZGmHJB8
streamable.com/hhuyz
twitter.com/AnonBabble

free speech

You dont have the first amendment.

guess im fucked then. got the full shooting as a osu level

Scream "AM I BEING DETAINED", launching them backwards out the window by the force of the Constitution

ALLAHU AKBARRRRR

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

is it illegal to have the video?

Attached: fbi.webm (470x270, 1.62M)

holy lol

Thank God they came for the manifesto and video, and not all the loli saved on my pc

New Zealand is saying they'll give 10 years for possession and 14 for distribution.

{citation needed}

Hide the video/manifesto in a folder named "cp" or "loli", they'll never find it

Attached: loli loving.png (1024x640, 1.09M)

You’re full of shit, no way

new zealand also has a very plainly stated freedom of expression clause in their constitution

They will charge them under the Films, Videos and Publications Classification Act 1993.

Attached: image.png (861x1342, 657K)

Kek

holy shit this is insane. The whole country going into lockdown

should i upload the link?

>mfw i am now a criminal
This is ironic of course, you government agencies.

Attached: 1547288932389.jpg (250x221, 4K)

yeah, they emailed Kiwifarms admin and told him this and he emailed them back saying fuck you, I'm American.

I am Brazilian, I can literally have a house made of weed, nothing is going to happen to me anyway. Just give some money to the cops and they'll go away. kek

I'm collecting IPs and sending the logs to the proper authorities. Enjoy prison

Attached: Screenshot_Transdrone_20190317-110510.png (1080x1920, 198K)

you should livestream your arrest horseteethnigger

Here’s the manifesto kids.

Attached: 3ADDFC5B-6DF0-4A5D-A2A5-FE91DC029B98.jpg (1536x3572, 1.52M)

thanks mate

U are kidding right?

Mega kek. Your going to jail

The video is horrid I hear and I get banning it out of respect for family

The manifesto tho
Makes no sense to ban

AM I BEING DETAINED ?! FOR WHAT REASON ?! AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1479931537606(1).jpg (600x464, 222K)

God bless this country
while we can keep it...

Simple being french. S U R R E N D E R
Then I go to the only place where mudslimes have successfully integrated.

Kidding is for kids and pedophiles

>I hear
You heard wrong, the video is like a airsoft match with a guy that keels fumbling and soft meme music. Worse shit gets posted on wrecked general on the daily.

Do it

There will be a Door Kickers map made. I already know a guy who made a mission in ArmA III.

Attached: b57d99b0b8dc198b2473081f88db3eee.jpg (1183x512, 586K)

Banning for the sake of the family isn't why. That is the a-typical coinage used when they want to do something else. Much like when they talk about 'gun control' they bring up protecting children.

They are going to put someone in prison for 10 years for having a video. A video of a local event that people should know about.

You know the media is up to something if they are banning/hiding information and threatening with spineless threats.

The only reason I'm not making fun of Kiwiland is because they might honestly try to do something like that in the United States a decade or so from now and I won't be laughing then either.

Show them the best edits I've got

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552749923165.webm

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552782849399.webm

Give me liberty or give me death

>NZ government arrests every Jow Forums user in the country and now instead of larping behind their computers they're all in the same building together 24/7
This would end well

I think the moment they start arresting people for a video is the same moment people start killing the police officers and public officials.

Take 10 years of your life for some mediocre video. I think the people would rather go to jail for something with substance.

its exactly what the shooter wanted, officials are already giving him power over them

All I know is if I lived there I would be amped and the government should be verrrrry careful about what they do.

I'm already amped and I'm not even near there.

They're making action movies out of Anders Breivik July 22 youtube.com/watch?v=ZVpUZGmHJB8
And it's punishable to have directors shot of New Zealand mosque?

yawhol, Herr Kommandant

I've been waiting all week to get these digits

Attached: sonnarad.jpg (256x256, 64K)

>a osu level
lol "a osu level"
I'll take 2x osu sir!

streamable.com/hhuyz
Here is the link have fun

>osu
Link to what ?

its a link to a streamable video where some user made the whole thing into an osu level

If you don't have an electromagnet within arm's reach, you shouldn't even be here.

>got the full shooting as a osu level
Kek

they really do not want people to see it... very interesting.... especially right after the facebook shutdown.

wow he really shot 215+ rounds during that rampage?

>they start arresting Jow Forumsacks en masse
>Jow Forumsacks start collectivising and redpilling the inmates
>a bunch of internet memelords get criminal underworld connections
They would be fucking retarded to start arresting people for having this, if they weren't extremists when they got arrested they will be when they get out.

i can't really speak for europe, but if Jow Forums fags can't redpill spics they wen't have access to the good good underground tier shit

I don't save this shit. But its not illegal here.

Spics and Aryan brotherhood have an alliance in most US prisons, because niggers outnumber them individually.

literally nothing, only group of people my country sucks up to are jews, we are openly hostile to the rest

I do save it, because fuck memoryholing.

Saoce?

put them on a stick then it becomes physical property that you can hide, so good luck.

Attached: 1552724710697.jpg (1094x1080, 140K)

that's true for middle america, on the east / west coast spics vastly outnumber both of them to the point spics split up into chicanos vs paisas and although they DO have alliances its just for convenients most times.