Where were the leftist tears?

How come you faggot leftists did nothing but cry and lay flowers every time a Muslim attacked Europeans? Now that a single white man returned the favor you are sperging out, calling for us all to be placed on watch lists. Yet calling for Muslims to be placed on a list, even ones that attend known extremist mosques is considered racist by you.

You people are literally insane and make no sense.

Attached: 7d9f01967247a223b85862bb3488f8e51c2afa4c2dd4b5c47afcc6f6641a245e.jpg (847x853, 188K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pajhwok.com/en/2013/06/06/drone-strike-kills-children-kunar
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
theguardian.com/us-news/2014/nov/24/-sp-us-drone-strikes-kill-1147
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html
mintpressnews.com/us-airstrike-kills-54-civilians-syria/245884/
mintpressnews.com/trump-funds-white-helmets/244031/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/white-helmets-assisting-public-executions-rebel-held-syria
mintpressnews.com/white-helmets-rescued-israel-via-golan-heights-overnight-operation/246217/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/attacks.aspx?Yr=Last30
endgenocide.org/learn/past-genocides/the-bosnian-war-and-srebrenica-genocide/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed. They've been brainwashed.

I refuse to believe they are being honest and not merely shitposting.

Did you know that racist wasn't even a word until the early 1900s?

They will get what's coming to them hopefully

Attached: 11ca482554af764b311772a20c707c9643352becdc04e9cd9be0544d2bb42416.jpg (1920x1080, 502K)

I wish some country with a shitload of guns would start doing gopro rampages on fucking communists.
Acceleration is neat.

Where were the Islamic countries holding candle lit walks and prayers for Christians? Where was the mass censoring and arrest of Muslims celebrating these killings?

How about outrage over hasidic Jews dancing and celebrating over the 9/11 attacks?

We live in an age where the death of white people gets reduced to a hashtag and a white lunatic murdering innocent people is suddenly the collective fault of all whites.

The kike media has created a clown world where survival and self preservation is cast aside to help those that want to threaten those very notions.
It's insane people can't see it for what it is.
Our side is openly cucked

There will be happenings at leftist events eventually. Just a matter of time.

Attached: 1552821802072.png (600x600, 191K)

Glad I’m not the only one this double standard irritates

Attached: 3D4DB5A8-64A7-47A2-8936-14EEB7AFBAEC.jpg (400x300, 41K)

The word Nigger was used fine everywhere outside of America until the 1900s

im leftist myself, felt same thing desu. as a real leftist im not a nigger lover or feminist bullshit embracer. you taught the meme left is real left, as meme left taught meme right is real right. Youre all dumbasses.

They didn't exist, that's why in the real world no one cares about these muslims. False outrage.

>white man returned the favor
you already returned the favor many times autist why do you think this cycle of revenge shooting keeps happening?
loonwatch.com/2013/01/list-of-children-killed-by-drone-strikes-in-pakistan-and-yemen/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/middleeast/yemen/7806882/US-cluster-bombs-killed-35-women-and-children.html

Attached: american (((terror))).jpg (218x320, 31K)

>you’re all dumbasses
This one gets it

Why are you blaming whites for the actions of jews?

I think ironically they know we are morally superior. Muslims suicide bombing or mass shooting is just muslims being muslims. With a white man, its intentional

You fucking stupid cunt, you are literally glorifying this attack, making fun of the victims and calling the sick son of a bitch who did it a hero. THATS what pisses us off you sick piece of shit.

There were barely any muslims, apart from ISIS glorifying the terrorist attacks, most of them spoke openly against it.
Why am i even dicussing with you fucking worthless manchildren ?
Just fuck you all, i hope you die a horrible Death.

>Why are you blaming whites for the actions of jews?
your completely right actually it's just that the line between jew and white is blurred nowadays back in the day you could see a jew from a mile away now there more sneaky and the like.

Attached: billy boy shabbos goyim.jpg (320x222, 25K)

u stupid fuck! muslims are set on a watchlist and watched 24/7 if they same to be idiots like u.
get ur facts straight... like always

You idiot fucking sand nigger. Stop trying to blame Jewish wars with American niggers and chinks behind the triggers on the white man.

You fucking shitskins are so dumb. We dont want to fucking bomb your countries, the Jews do. So maybe you should stop coming here to blow us up and do something about Israel already you massive fucking faggot. And quit having sex with goats.

Attached: muslim-crying.jpg (637x345, 27K)

>muslims never glorified terrorist attacks on western targets

You fucking moron. I cant wait for civil war to pop off so I can deal with you.

god bless his soul

he did it for us
he did it for us

Attached: god.jpg (1365x372, 405K)

Weak whites have no place in the ethnostate. Those liberal "men" need to be shunned permanently

Learn english you stupid goatfucker.

They do it everytime a terrorist attack happens actually, just look at their reactions on twitter or livestreams of terrorist attacks against Europeans.
Either way stop being such a sensitive cunt and learn to take a joke and have fun at the collapse.

Attached: mosqueobliterator.webm (648x360, 2.93M)

this. don't take the moral high ground and talk about hypocrisy when you are glorifying this attack on innocent people, and think what this guy did is right. that's even worse

>Stop trying to blame Jewish wars with American niggers and chinks behind the triggers on the white man.
who rules you cumskin? who controles you? maybe of you took some responsibility and shoahad the jewish cancer you have been letting fester into the cesspool that is america we'd have none of these problems in the first place.

Attached: the left right puppet show.jpg (500x500, 132K)

Slap a flag on your facebook profile and post a frowny face and the tragedies go away.

regardless, people of your kind have never had a civilized society.

stfu mahmoud
hope you're a good muslim and attent to morning prayers as you should.

ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN EUROPE
EUROPA RISES CUNTS

Attached: walking down the street.gif (320x171, 3.63M)

>people of your kind have never had a civilized society.
donno man if never seen a barbarian do something like this.

>ISLAM HAS NO PLACE IN EUROPE

>what are the caucusus
>What is uzbekistan tatarstan crimea azerbeijan and Kazakhstan (all which where part of the russian empire and soviet union).
>what is bosnia montenegro albania and chechnia (western eastern europe).
>what are tatars
>what was the crimean khanate

Attached: Taj Mahal.jpg (799x526, 98K)

So you're admitting the wars aren't our fault. Is your media and military industrial complex owned by Jews? No, it's not. Ours is. They have latched onto us like an octopus because we have the most powerful military technology in the world. I dont get why if you sand niggers have internet like us you cant learn that we aren't causing the wars in your lands. Yet you continue to run over our children. Now you're crying like a bunch of faggots over payback. Get fucked. We dont care. You're all going to go home or you know what will happen.

Simmer down, Paki. Just go Baki.

Attached: Britainpresent.jpg (960x637, 228K)

They criticize the president who makes the defensive wall without criticizing aliens coming from the south.

Because white lives literally don't matter anymore. In fact they were waiting for some psychopath to react just so they could have real victims to mourn. White victims aren't real to the left, they don't deserve anything.

We voted for Trump to end the overseas wars and he didn't. What more do you want? Change is impossible in our system.

We are working on it, brother. Soon

Attached: Kiss-the-Ring.png (900x804, 943K)

Well there's no angle for gun control with this one, NZ already has strict ass gun laws

>Caucasus
it is debabtable, some consider it Europe, some dont

>what is uzbekistan...
what the fuck are yout alking about. If my country would conquer Saudi Arabia would that make Saudi Arabia part of Europe you pakistani inbred retard.

>what is bosnia
a mistake, the serbs tried to correct it and it will be corrected in the future.

>what are tatars
everyone European fucking hates tatars

>what was the crimean khanate
what was it? where is it now?
or do you try to say that the middle east is actually the rightful clay of Britain and France?

As I said, Islam has no place in Europe. Keep your culture and religion in your homes dont try it to push it on our society because that will get you killed.

Attached: 1552825333579.png (618x797, 483K)

>Yet you continue to run over our children.
don't know lad those marines and drone piloted are most defiantly not jewish there giving you the commands and your following them obediently like a mindless slave which say quite a lot about the supposed superior white mindset not to mention the only reason your economy works in the first place is because of the cancerous petrodollar deal still it's all divide and conquer bullshit anyways i would be happy if we stopped killing each other and fucked more.

also our white children? do you speak for your entire tribe or something? lmao how arrogant can one be.

>We voted for Trump to end the overseas wars and he didn't. What more do you want? Change is impossible in our system.
yeaahhh what did the founding fathers do? you know for a country that prides itself on guns you sure are flaccid with them.

Al Jazeera streams says otherwise, you fucking rat.

Oh boy I'm so fucking excited.

Seriously what a time to be alive. Accelerationism is amazing.

Attached: 1552666821650.jpg (718x718, 104K)

Whatever sand nigger. The time for dialogue is quickly on it's way out. Are you faggots really going to try and put up a fight? Just go home and everything will be good.

>it is debabtable, some consider it Europe, some dont
that is entirely debatable.

>everyone European fucking hates tatars
>inbred Romanian suddenly speak for all of europe
lmao

>As I said, Islam has no place in Europe.
it has just as much as the normans have claim to france and england and christianity to europe and the baltic/slavic states which where originally pagan. stop being a faggot nd accept that europe is not defined by a single type of history/culture

its the reason you all come to the west and cry about opression while getting spoiled, because you cant create anything like we have. Its a fundamental ideology difference between muslim countries and the west.

Attached: 45C2430C-D19B-4FC8-9ED9-D2E1514A0D15.png (1280x809, 336K)

Shitskin detected

Agreed but mudshit still need to stay where they belong

accept that none of the muslim countries work. so we have to take on the tax burdens of failed countries that still parade around in 3rd world garb after getting saved by us.

>The time for dialogue is quickly on it's way out.
yeah yeah internet tough guy and all that.

>but mudshit still need to stay where they belong
interconnected economy much? muslems are not a race btw so what your saying makes little sense.

>accept that none of the muslim countries work. so we have to take on the tax burdens of failed countries that still parade around in 3rd world garb after getting saved by us.
nice petrodollar shilling.

Attached: cia funding of rebels.jpg (1024x765, 217K)

This

viva maduro

Muzzies dance and celebrate in the streets every time the west gets attacked. Get real, good goy.

they are not a race but they are not european either, and don’t tell you support global Jewish economic system that destroy each others homeland.

>yeah yeah internet tough guy and all that

Lol are you implying that none of us on here will do anything once SHTF? I think we just proved that wrong recently. War is coming and you're terrified.

Wow OP!

>Not all Muslims
>We need to be more diverse
>Love not hate
>Don't look back in anger

Attached: 170816234141-uva-vigil-full-169[1].jpg (1600x900, 274K)

>because you cant create anything like we have.
>imagine being eating this much pure idiology.

((who)) is funding the white helmets (moderate beheaders) and funded the mujhadeens (the precursors to al quada)?
mintpressnews.com/trump-funds-white-helmets/244031/
alternet.org/grayzone-project/white-helmets-assisting-public-executions-rebel-held-syria
whoops nothing to see here goyim!
mintpressnews.com/white-helmets-rescued-israel-via-golan-heights-overnight-operation/246217/
((who)) keeps plotting color revolutions in the middle east and over the world?
((who)) funds the child crises actors and reports the fake "gas attack" stories propaganda?

>they are not a race but they are not european either,
just like christianity as such common lad don't be stupid if you wanted the purest form of europe you would all revert back to paganism and i hate kike bankers and their (((usury)))

>Lol are you implying that none of us on here will do anything once SHTF? I think we just proved that wrong recently. War is coming and you're terrified.
one lunatic who drunk the kool aid too hard compared to the what millions of pol shitposters don't try and appear tough my boy especially on the internet.

is this a strawman? who are you replying to? random twitter & facebook posts?

And they're soley responsible for the deaths of those people at the mosque. If they didn't make it suicide to speak out against third worlders and their shitty beliefs and practices, he would have done so instead of going full Falling Down and gunning a bunch of them down.

Very nice ring. Where can those be purchased, dunno what I'd be looking for.

Only disgustingly shitbrained morons ever believed post-puberty that POTUS has control over the military industrial complex. He represents a different power faction than the one that has unilaterally dominated Washington for several decades. Shit’s complicated. It takes time to reign in a monster like that.

They have been conditioned to hate white skin. They will fall over themselves trying desperately to defend brown skinned people every time, even without knowing the circumstances. I don't know why they do this exactly. Probably because they look at them as less than themselves and this makes them feel guilty?

The mosque was linked to terrorism, get fucked.

>The mosque was linked to terrorism,
that means everybody in it was automatically a terrorist because guilt by association.

i wonder how one must twist there minds to fathom such retarded and demented thoughts.

Attached: bait^^ sama.jpg (503x595, 70K)

>. Yet calling for Muslims to be placed on a list, even ones that attend known extremist mosques is considered racist by you.

After the last few muslim atrocities, the Govt. always say "He was known and on a watch list." So they know & just let them get away with it.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks

Attached: Muslim attack France.jpg (590x1358, 294K)

>watch list.
>not understanding how watch lists/blacklists work

being on a watch list just means that your under a little bit of extra surveillance and you can be legible for further action.

>sees a sand monkey child blown apart
Feel nothing
>see a little white kid scrape his knee from running around
Immediately want to help him and tell him everything will be alright

>Feel nothing
you tend to become used to violence after shitposting for long enough

>>see a little white kid scrape his knee from running around
>Immediately want to help him and tell him everything will be alright
why? kids are fucking cancer i would have laughed at him and go my merry way.
i work at a theme park and i have to listen to their annoying little fucking shrieks and complaints all day long it could drive one mad.

>Now that a single white man returned the favor you are sperging out, calling for us all to be placed on watch lists.
because it's assumed that there already ARE watch lists for whatever islamic based terrorist organizations and its members. there are no watch lists for the growing racism based terrorist organization and its members. seeing as how racist terrorism is on the rise and surpassing all other forms of terrorist activities, there definitely should be watch lists for people downloading and disseminating stuff like the shooting video or manifesto.

he's right and you know it. thousands upon thousands of muslims openly support muslim terror attacks and are never touched, because scum like you protect them. but white men are judged by a different standard, you might be getting away with it now but this kind of injustice won't stand... this regime won't last for the 40 odd years you need us to become defenseless minorities.

its not oue problem that they picked your countries to play up the already hundreds of years of in fighting that already happened. You guys blow each other up with or without intervention. Try not to be such an easy target, pro tip you cant! because islam is made for infighting thats why its so easy to subvert.

not one of you spineless fucking cunts want to talk about the radicalism in Mosques and schools up and down the fucking country whenever there's an islamic attack. When the LGBT birmingham ban happened, you all resorted to posting about 15th century Christianity. Not one of you pause to think "damn, in the last 5 years it seems all over the western world where islamic migration has taken place, mass atrocities, bombings and rape gangs have followed. Must be a tiny minority"

>islam is made for infighting
fufu trying to outsmart a muslem on the quran lmao.

quran 4:92
>And never is it for a believer to kill a believer except by mistake. And whoever kills a believer by mistake - then the freeing of a believing slave and a compensation payment presented to the deceased's family [is required] unless they give [up their right as] charity. But if the deceased was from a people at war with you and he was a believer - then [only] the freeing of a believing slave; and if he was from a people with whom you have a treaty - then a compensation payment presented to his family and the freeing of a believing slave. And whoever does not find [one or cannot afford to buy one] - then [instead], a fast for two months consecutively, [seeking] acceptance of repentance from Allah . And Allah is ever Knowing and Wise.

quran 4:93
>But whoever kills a believer intentionally - his recompense is Hell, wherein he will abide eternally, and Allah has become angry with him and has cursed him and has prepared for him a great punishment.

All Muslims are guilty and legitimate targets.

When you say "you" you're basically stating that OP specifically has done these things, or that any given user has when its actually just a small group of accelerationist shills.

problem everyone thinks they have the right interperetationand you idiots kill eachother over it constantly. Try and make it harder for intel agencies to faction you off. All you have to do is stop making everything about islam. its onviously bottom tier religion if all the countries associated are failures.

Gotta earn one of those rings by slotting muzzies, m8

Attached: Muh-Watch.png (800x674, 933K)

each one of you read it and kill somone else who believes in it based on how they read it lol. Thats what I meant by not one nation has/will become civilized.

no, I *wish* it were "thousands upon thuosands" of muslims encourage terrorist attacks on white people, its M-I-L-L-I-O-N-S that when polled, openly support jihad on westerners. MILLIONS.

Attached: 1552805292741.jpg (720x502, 77K)

>why did leftists but cry and lay flowers every time muslims attacked
that weren't leftists, you fucking dolt.
these were the griefing bereaved, you absolute fucking mongoltard.

>All Muslims are guilty and legitimate targets.

>all whites are guilty bla bla
stupid meme argument deserve meme arguments

>each one of you read it and kill somone else who believes in it based on how they read it lol. Thats what I meant by not one nation has/will become civilized.
just human nature is suppose just like christianity ect.

oh, dont worry... ANTIFA will protect the lefty's from JIHAD assholes... ha ha h ahaha

>all the countries associated are failures.
>what is the ottoman empire
>what is the muhal empire
>the muslems dind conquer nearly half of europe including spain ect... and nearly succeeded in gibbing france as well.

all empires and tribes have their highs and lows you see.

Attached: chad islam.jpg (1162x900, 346K)

towel head nigs kill many, we need to catch up

What’s more amazing is the kike media doesn’t realize they are causing this backlash on themselves.

All they have to do to prevent the inevitable day of the rope is to just stop. And they can’t do it. It’s amazing to watch.

here's a better list. zionist shills run wikipedia

well he is right trough the whites voted them in too power

That’s your hatred toward the non muslim showing, I work at a kids summer camp between my college semesters, 90% of the Children are white and 90% of those kids are well behaved. If you worked with little niglets I’d understand

>implying there are any real leftards on Jow Forums

ottomon empire does not exist anymore not a failure ahahha

>towel head nigs kill many, we need to catch up

want to expose your on kill counts manafiq?

endgenocide.org/learn/past-genocides/the-bosnian-war-and-srebrenica-genocide/

Attached: ronald and the taliban.jpg (600x293, 43K)

we have up killing eachother over interperation of religion long ago you guys should join us in that!

Sadly mussiez will need a holocaust. There will be times when there will be no lefties to protect them. And it will be bloody for them. They will get what they deserve. Heil hitler, nož žica srebrenca

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-16-19-12-14.png (540x960, 479K)

FUCK your Quran. I wipe my ASS with your Quran. MY bible does NOT tell me to go out and blow you up! my bible tells me to LOVE my neighbor... but YOUR holy book? "blow up the infidel" FUCK you.

>ottomon empire does not exist anymore not a failure ahahha

>the british empire doesn't exist anymore and is henceford a failure
>rome is gone so it's a failure ect
common man put some effort into your posts.

>well he is right trough the whites voted them in too power
not to mention how jews have literally infiltrated even far right movements lmao! you might as well be the same.

>That’s your hatred toward the non muslim showing,
i don't hate anybody really i haven't felt genuine hate in ages not even towards faggots in the like it's just that children are fucking annoying and that's coming from a lolicon....

>we have up killing eachother over interperation of religion long ago you guys should join us in that!
the thing is too allah states it right in the fucking book that there is only one way as clear as day! no hadids ect only the quran is valid.

Attached: (((((geert wilders)))).jpg (338x324, 13K)

well, you got your yang shills. theres THAT.

>MY bible does NOT tell me to go out and blow you up! my bible tells me to LOVE my neighbor..
read your book better cletus also we worship the same god lmao!
jesus was not a pacifist remember the verses in the gospel that describe jesus (pbuh) destroying a (((merchant))) bazar and called them out for their godlessness and shirk?
more over when allah will send jesus (pbuh) for the second coming and to establish the kingdom he will destroy the kafir their nations their vile slander and falsehood and establish the will of god.
Corinthians 15:24
>Then comes the end, when he delivers the kingdom to God the Father after destroying every rule and every authority and power.
Corinthians 15:25
>For he must reign until he has put all his enemies under his feet.
Matthew 10:34
>Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Revelation 19:11
>And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
Revelation 19:14
>And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Revelation 19:15
>And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

>progressive extremist pretends to be moderate centrist
Seen this episode.
Everytime one of you idiots is cornered you renounce your shit, but its a lie.
Youre a derranged cuck. Get shot.