ITT: say nice things about Greece

ITT: say nice things about Greece

Attached: greece_happyman.jpg (1300x867, 89K)

They just needed a little guidance and a firm hand. Hope they don't fuck up again.

Greek here.

Memes aside, what do we do while the Whites and Muslims fight each other?

We may be cucked but others have it worse on the cuck scale so I guess that's a small comfort.

They invented Democracy, Europe and are white people.

Bahahahaha, just joking, they're shitskin Fakegreeks.

Pay debts

the biggest problem of greece is the fact that they are greeks
based

Attached: greecearefriends.png (809x642, 382K)

they're christian roaches

Attached: t89h3g7wj9f01.png (2924x1748, 1.36M)

IMF is a scam. Greeks should not pay interest
>>Memes aside, what do we do while the Whites and Muslims fight each other?
Become a practicing orthdox christian. First ottomans attacked your faith, and now the new world order is oppressing your nation. NATO does not want Serbia to get Kosovo, oppose NATO and take back Kosovo

>We may be cucked but others have it worse on the cuck scale so I guess that's a small comfort.
There's hope. Pray

FUCK OFF

It's only going to get worse, friend.

>practicing orthodox christian
Fuck that shit, fuck abrahamic religions and fuck you as well.

i holiday in greece a few times a year and the newer generations seem generally chilled out compared to balkan destabilizing boomers
what does a paki shitskin have to do with greece though? are you a greekaboo?

what the FRICK dude??? ordodox are so hecking BASED my guy don't you know that fellow greek bro?????? >:(

Attached: 1552769173285.png (486x689, 354K)

Eh, since what you call Armenian is basically a hook-nosed Christianized Ashkenazi Jew, it is self-explanatory that they support buttfuck rights.

Super Christian

>Fuck that shit, fuck abrahamic religions and fuck you as well.
Why do you hate christianity? Jesus was sent to guide mankind. If you don't know why your economy is under attack, then you have not learned anything.
>what does a paki shitskin have to do with greece though? are you a greekaboo?
Greece didn't do anything wrong. I've read history. They suffered the most along with other Balkans and are still suffering, situation might not be worst as Ukraine but not any better.

*situation might not be worse

What you always did - rub hands.

You poor lazy piece of shit get a job and give germany what you owe

why is "greek" associated with anal sex. is that really a greek thing? I mean, if i score a gfreek chick, will i hve to fuck her in the ass all the time?

Ummmm... Tell me more

Kill yourself Shlomo, only way to get rid of your Stockholm syndrome.

>why is "greek" associated with anal sex. is that really a greek thing?
I have no idea why...

Attached: mykonos.jpg (275x183, 15K)

I'm gonna spend the 25th of March national holiday with my cute wife Reimu~!

Attached: 44abe4482ec16f9db23a9ec898321928.jpg (1450x2048, 591K)

gibs the country

That's nice. Best wishes!

Some of the best story's and philosophers the world has ever seen has come from Greece. Not to mention all the folk lore/mythology from the place is great.

Only the food is nice in this country, everything else is shit.

AMA

Thanks for souvlaki Isauros. Hope you can retake Constantinople from r*aches.

Gyros are great

WE

Their flag has nice colours

>Only the food is nice in this country, everything else is shit.
What exactly? In my country, Biryani and Chicken karahi are popular and common.

Not north Macedonia

Constantinople belongs to christians. There is a conquest of constantinople, which will happen during end times and christians will take it back.

>Some of the best story's and philosophers the world has ever seen has come from Greece
Absolutely

mousakas, pastitsio, souvlaki or pitogyro, are some of our favorites

Islam has changed even in the past 100 years! Your Hafs Quran is from 1924 (Al-Azhar Faruq/Cairo, first made "universal" by Saudi King Fahd in 1985!), and ZERO of its manuscripts agree with one another, the oldest one (ie, Sana'a) being from nearly 100 years after Uthman was supposed to have died. Many Qur'anic stories are repeats of Gnostic and Talmudic fables such as "Syriac Romance of Alexander" and "Targum of Esther and Solomon." Your effeminate rock vagina idol isn't even in the same place it was in the 600s and 700s (pic related). (Greece fought all this off, thank the Lord Jesus)

Attached: Petra - Muhammad's hometown.jpg (786x279, 36K)

gigantic faggots

Attached: IEROSLOXOS2012.jpg (1000x310, 121K)

Are a Choora?

Great food. Hard working immigrants in my experience.

WUZ PHILSOPHERS

LOLOLOLOL

Fakegreeks are so fucking hilarious KANGZ that I can't stop pissing myself out of laughing.

Not only invented Democracy, Europe and legitimate owner of anything Turkish, noooo, they even invented Christianity and Islam is a fake religion.

You are Christturks nothing more. Brown, hairy, lazy fucktards. Your plastic ethnicity didn't even existed until the late 18th century when a bunch of Homo Jews wearing aprons and robes (aka Freemasons) popularized Greek nationalism.

And the only success you brown fucktards ever achieved is making a tiny country change it's name - bravo, clap clap clap.

>pastitsio
Looks tasty
>Are a Choora?
No
Pashtun, alexander's rape baby because pale skin and partial blonde beard. Two of my small sisters have blue eyes

Attached: Nikki-s-Perfect-Pastitsio_exps151230_TH133086D07_23_5bC_RMS.jpg (1200x1200, 144K)

I only come to these threads for posts like these.