NORTHERN IRELAND

Hudson Kelly
Hudson Kelly

Thoughts on the conflict in IRELAND?
will britian build a wall?!

Attached: ira---resistance-remix-by-resonance-crea.jpg (213 KB, 600x383)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkcSwo_yr3I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_Friends_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-seventh_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc
youtu.be/P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA
youtube.com/watch?v=ah40_xMBTlA

Lincoln Watson
Lincoln Watson

wait whats going on?

Attached: 7035abc541c420ef47bd06218e58de30.jpg (56 KB, 564x836)

Blake Butler
Blake Butler

ye filthy brit dogs want to build a wall separating north from south

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

Ireland is a country
Northern Ireland is a fake country

Adam Brooks
Adam Brooks

I'm a brit fag but seriously its a bit much. We never learn

Hudson Jackson
Hudson Jackson

The wall to keep out the filthy scots worked for hundreds of years.

Ayden Barnes
Ayden Barnes

seems like irish zoomers are redpilled about the clownworld

Joshua Hernandez
Joshua Hernandez

Burger posting from Ireland
F. T. Q
U. H. U
C. E. E
K. E
N

Jayden Wood
Jayden Wood

mfw United Ireland and UVF starts bombing Dublin
I say offer Catholics amnesty in the Republic. Let the proddies keep their shithole.

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I HAD NO SENSE
I BOUGHT A FLUTE, FOR 50 PENCE
THE ONLY TUNE, THAT I COULD PLAY
WAS FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

Attached: -104820172-paisley.jpg (40 KB, 660x371)

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Northern Ireland is a net drain on the UK. They'd probably love to get rid of it at this point. The Republic has spent the last 30 years growing up into a modern secular European nation while the North has remained stuck in a sectarian bog of welfare and alcoholism. Let them go beat their drums and march around like savages. They don't need a wall, they need a cage.

Nathaniel Adams
Nathaniel Adams

as if the brit fags do any better, your youth is abunch of drug addicted drug addicts with failing dental and mental health

Logan Lee
Logan Lee

People today are too soft to reform the IRA, so I doubt there'd be real militancy if a border went up
That said I fully expect that the open contempt Britain has shown Northern Ireland throughout the negotiations will lead to them voting for unificiation with the Republic after Brexit if allowed to.

Logan Fisher
Logan Fisher

Loyalists are supported by Israel so Irish people are red pilled on Zionism.
IRA was infiltrated by Marxists and MI5.
Irish Nationalists are starting again and steadily gaining support (especially from working class).
Expect politicians North and South to get assassinated when we start the next rising.

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

That would be worse than the Border Wars, which were the height of idiocy.

Julian Torres
Julian Torres

No but EU will.

Julian Mitchell
Julian Mitchell

T. Israeli puppet.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_Friends_of_Israel

Asher Perez
Asher Perez

Lol
Nah

Parker Martinez
Parker Martinez

that was mostly the official IRA, The Provos were pretty much just Irish Nationalists. Idk about the real ira though

Samuel Cox
Samuel Cox

Keep crying West Brit.

Jack Ramirez
Jack Ramirez

Post-abort the IRA!

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

irish and brits cant coexiste in one state
irish and nigger muzzlids can just fine

Attached: IMG-1387.png (5 KB, 546x459)

Benjamin Stewart
Benjamin Stewart

'Real IRA' are drug dealers LARPing.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

Lol
LARP harder so maybe you can convince me

Alexander Perez
Alexander Perez

Invade Ireland. Surprises it’s language and it’s church. They are better off under British rule.

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

(you)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (31 KB, 601x508)

Dominic Roberts
Dominic Roberts

God bless Ireland from Scotland. Celtic brothers forever.

Owen Hernandez
Owen Hernandez

No ones better off in anyway being british

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

So much this

Brayden Allen
Brayden Allen

fuckntheeque
are you having a stroke paddy?

Carter Morris
Carter Morris

Ireland already has walls.

Attached: the-peace-lines-range.jpg (48 KB, 550x367)

Adam Reyes
Adam Reyes

God bless the National Party. They were distributing leaflets in Belfast today.

I was at the St. Paddy's parade today and genuinely wanted to cry. There was a bunch of pakis beating a drum for equality and a transgender St. Patrick in Belfast

Nicholas Reyes
Nicholas Reyes

Convincing argument. You're a strategic genius.

Eli Davis
Eli Davis

Mother's family is irish
Father's family is afrikaner
Grew up in south africa
mum's family went back to ireland after rhodesia fell, she stayed in SA with my dad
whole family hates england
but we're also methodist protestant

???????????????????
who the fuck do I support in this conflict?

Attached: rhojak.jpg (10 KB, 214x235)

Jose Rodriguez
Jose Rodriguez

Jesus. Is Belfast as bad as Dublin now?
I thought you lads in the North were less cucked?

Aiden Stewart
Aiden Stewart

(you)

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (212 KB, 1710x2048)

William Ross
William Ross

I support a hard border so it'll keep Br*ts IN.

Connor Morris
Connor Morris

was also going to post this
they separate catholic and protestant neighbourhoods in Northern Ireland. Belfast, Londonderry, Portadown, and Lurgan.

Attached: Peace-Walls[1].jpg (227 KB, 1200x802)

Jordan James
Jordan James

Since when did they move up here? I thought they only operated down south.

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

Are my compatriots really this brainlet? Or are you just underage?

Attached: maxresdefault-(6).jpg (61 KB, 1280x720)

Justin Murphy
Justin Murphy

Poor NI. Brits don't want it. Ireland pretend to wait it, but really don't.

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

Man I work with, married a boer woman from down there, and moved back here with her.

Kevin Smith
Kevin Smith

If you ever want evidence of how (((multi cultural))) shit never works, Northern Ireland is a good example.

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Cry more.

Elijah Russell
Elijah Russell

I don’t go there often, but I keep seeing more, and more shitskins everywhere, and the commie pedos are still trying to indoctrinate their victims.

Parker Robinson
Parker Robinson

I use that one a lot, it pretty much ends the argument, fuckers left standing there wondering what to say next.

Tyler Ross
Tyler Ross

Muslims will sort you lot out.

Josiah Garcia
Josiah Garcia

I just wish we could all get along. And no, they're going for a soft brexit so no wall.

Nicholas Campbell
Nicholas Campbell

David Norris is a pedo and the Gay groups glorify him.
Really activates the almonds.

Xavier Hernandez
Xavier Hernandez

If they did any major attack up here, they would have their community’s burned out within the week. A lot of people lived through the troubles, and revenge attacks were very common.

Logan Rivera
Logan Rivera

Whats left of the IRA is a fucking mess. They can't even run their own communities never mind meaningful direct action against a state adversary.
Meanwhile the loyalist paramilitaries, namely the UVF, have retained their structure, man power and community influence- and you'd be amiss to think they don't have sizable weapons caches hidden away. The IRA wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: to7Tfy3[1].png (305 KB, 678x674)

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

We don't need to build a wall. We'll just scorch the fields and introduce a great and almighty potato famine.

Hunter Davis
Hunter Davis

mfw literal mutt but the ancestry.com results just came in and I'm 2.3% Irish

Attached: article-2511028-1975158400000578-261-634x651.jpg (67 KB, 634x651)

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

Only in the city centre and i guess the catholic areas.
I visit the shankhill regularly and even the kebab shops have white people working in them lol.

Nicholas Ortiz
Nicholas Ortiz

Muslims aren't a big enough immigrant group to try anything.
The African gangs in the Dublin are the biggest problem here along with Roma Gypsies.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Come out ye blacks and tans come out and fight me like a man

Isaac Thompson
Isaac Thompson

Almost all fags are pedos, they try, and protect each other like a fucking gang. This place really needs a couple squads to wipe those cunts out.

Lucas Perez
Lucas Perez

Those shekels won't help you.

Attached: uda-israeli-flag.jpg (27 KB, 395x400)

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

Huuurrrr I'm 2.3% Irish!
Tiocfaidh ár lá!

The absolute fucking state of mutts.

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Northern Ireland and Yugoslavia are GOAT for this

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

just posting this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo

Josiah Williams
Josiah Williams

I think he was being ironic

Zachary Gonzalez
Zachary Gonzalez

The loyalist paramilitaries spend more time killing each other than anyone else, the provo IRA is gone, but at least we didn’t have to see them live long enough to watch them become villains.

Asher Powell
Asher Powell

Look up 'satire' on Google.

Dylan Torres
Dylan Torres

The main trans group here tried pushing (((trans kids))) via MSM and got BTFO by normies.
Now they quietly push it and hope nobody notices.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

Probably because intelligence agencies disrupted the IRA while leaving the loyalists alone to stay in control.

Alexander Allen
Alexander Allen

Thank you Scotbro and God bless Scotland great performance yesterday

Attached: celtic.jpg (25 KB, 300x300)

Jacob Diaz
Jacob Diaz

The ulstermen are our actual brothers, eejit

Jack Watson
Jack Watson

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I fucking hate potatoes, their just a filler food, they taste bland, they fill you up quickly, and they only become half decent if you turn them into chips, but even then they have to be done right or to they end up soggy.

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

fuck up ya fat orange bastard.

based as fuck. It was actually today we won. Last minute winner ahaha. up the fucking RA and God bless Glasgow Celtic.

Ryder Barnes
Ryder Barnes

Why would they attack Ireland they bomb Britain because you went in as America lapdog and bombed their countries. That said I still don't want them in Ireland.

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

I don't understand how anyone in Ireland could shill for an elite pervert family in London who would just as soon rape and eat their children.

Connor Nelson
Connor Nelson

up the fucking RA
yikes

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

I saw that on Éire/pol/ a while back, they push this shit constantly, and their so fucking pretentious, they act like their doing you a favour by encouraging parents to cut their kids dick off.

Jeremiah Nelson
Jeremiah Nelson

I wish Ireland would be swallowed by the sea.

Bentley Bell
Bentley Bell

Celtic
Not Hibernian.

Samuel Rivera
Samuel Rivera

You can't beat a good Irish stew. Potatoes can get repetitive though yes.

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Shut the fuck up Oisín

Asher Miller
Asher Miller

I support every starving potato against the pakistanized anglo. Would gladly join the fight.

Kayden Foster
Kayden Foster

They hate all whites, and Christians in general, they don’t differentiate, and they simply want to dominate the world, and we are their biggest speed bump.

Michael Butler
Michael Butler

fuck hibs.
pic related.

Attached: hibs.jpg (62 KB, 960x519)

Samuel Williams
Samuel Williams

I’ve just had them too often, I’ve gotta give it a year or two, and I’ll come crawling back.

Tyler Edwards
Tyler Edwards

The best part is they have middle aged men in dresses pushing this shit.
Completely insane.

Jaxson Rivera
Jaxson Rivera

wtf I love Leith now

Christian Price
Christian Price

I know as I said I don't want them in Ireland and that cuck Varadkar coming out and talking about the 'muslim Irish community' after that attack makes me seethe.

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Most normies think it’s all a joke, but the university fags actually take this shit seriously, especially women, we’ve got some dark days ahead unless we nip this in the bud.

Brayden Miller
Brayden Miller

If the huns didn't make a big deal about supporting Israel then I wouldn't give a shit about their sand nigger conflict but Palestine is clearly in the wrong. huns ruin everything

Blake Stewart
Blake Stewart

Let’s hope NP can pull through, and recover as much of this island as possible.

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

"do you hope the police show up?"
"aye"

madlads

Brody Peterson
Brody Peterson

Awareness is key.
It only continues while the public are in the dark.

Leo Reyes
Leo Reyes

Is Belfast as bad as Dublin now?
Not even close. All the pakis and fags live in South Belfast though, mostly around Queens University.

catholic areas
Ardoyne here, you don't see non-whites until you get to the city centre. Apart from one street off the Cliftonville Road while seems to have been dedicated to "refugees".

Andrew Sanchez
Andrew Sanchez

Reminder that the Poo Fag is bringing two ISIS members into the country.

Ryan Parker
Ryan Parker

You don't have to like Palestinians to know that the Jews invaded their lands and have zero right to claim Israel is a real country.

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

Green is Irish, Orange is unionists white is together.

The conflict is artifical and created by the Jews, united we can cleanse Ireland and have an ethnostate.

Tyler Lopez
Tyler Lopez

Incorrect. Green is Catholic. Orange is Protestant. White is peace. We can be peaceful with Protestants. We cannot be peaceful with invaders.

The Jews funded the first British invasion of Ireland. Tolerating unionism or Brits on the island is allowing a Jewish victory over Gaelic culture.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Loyalists are nigger-tier thug trash. Upstanding ulstermen joined the police and british army to fight the irredentist terrorist threat.
Come the new Mosley-tier order of a traditionalist federated bi-cultural Ireland, loyalist,republican,neo-marxist scum like you will be rounded up and shot. Same applies to this dumb republican cunt

Long live the new traditionalist,third position Kingdom of Ireland
T. Ulster protestant

Brayden Scott
Brayden Scott

Ardoyne? I'm from the West myself mate. Top of the rock.

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

Yeah but the ones around now had nothing to do with that

Carson Gomez
Carson Gomez

True, 90s Republic of Ireland was a white ethnostate with protestants and catholics peacefully side by side. NI conflict has always been about independence more than religion. Also, Ireland needs right-wing Ulster.

Dylan Howard
Dylan Howard

They've had a Cumann here for about a year I think. I've been a member for over a year anyway.

Aiden White
Aiden White

Why's he doing that?

Jacob Gonzalez
Jacob Gonzalez

Republicans aren't Marxist but okay. Sinn Fein fell victim of trotskyite entryism.

Alexander Taylor
Alexander Taylor

Yeah, you're right mate, they just march into Irish areas and sing and clap and cheer about Irish deaths, while voting for politicians that want to divide the island further and further, while also trying to take away the rights of Irishmen and woman in Northern Ireland, after decades and decades of indiscriminately murdering Irish civilians for daring to ask for civil rights in their homeland.

Fucking kill yourself, you West brit traitor.

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

Large numbers were literal marxists and third-worldists claiming solidarity with ANC communists and the red brigades - loyalists were just thick,gutter trash who wouldnt be accepted into the police.
Current Sinn Fein is neo-marxist globohomo

Dominic Anderson
Dominic Anderson

I wish the friction could stop.

Carson Rogers
Carson Rogers

FTQUHUCEEKEN
what did he mean by this?

Joshua Brooks
Joshua Brooks

Go on home British Soldiers Go on home
Have you got no fucking homes of your own
For 800 years we've fought you without fear
And we will fight you for 800 more

If you stay British Soldiers If you stay
You'll never ever beat the IRA
For the 14 men in Derry
Are the last that you will bury
So take a tip And leave us bloody be

So Go on home British Soldiers Go on home

We're not British, we're not Saxon we're not English
We're Irish and proud we are to be
So fuck your Union Jack We want our country back
We want to see old Ireland free once more

So Go on home British Soldiers Go on home

Carter Morales
Carter Morales

If youre National Party then good for you. Dont make the same mistakes of the past by seeking to alienate respectable ulster protestants

Jaxson Harris
Jaxson Harris

Lad I think you're just brainwashed and brought up to think that way. Learn to think for yourself and stop this drama and hatred of your fellow citizens.

Brody Taylor
Brody Taylor

I would unironically rather live in an Ireland under British control led by Mosley, instead of a United independent Ireland led by the current government. T. Ulster Catholic

Liam Watson
Liam Watson

Large numbers were also literal fascists and nationalists. Yes Sinn Fein are globohomo marxists but the PIRA were not. They couldn't be marxists and expect support from the US.

Austin Rogers
Austin Rogers

I didn’t even know they existed up here, I’ll definitely look into it.

Thomas Howard
Thomas Howard

brought up to think that way
No mate, I lived it. I wake up every single 12th of July to the top of my street on fire and the sound of anti-Irish, anti-Catholic songs echoing throughout my Irish Catholic area. I walk from the Newlodge towards Yorkgate and get bottles thrown at me from Tiger's Bay. I get stopped while hanging out with my mate and asked "where I'm from" by a bunch of unionists looking to jump me for being Irish. I was raised by people who were actively shot at by the UVF. You're utterly fucking retarded and I'd gladly put a bullet in you before any unionist, because a traitor like you is infinitely more dangerous to Ireland.

Cooper Cooper
Cooper Cooper

Discord is run by pedo furries and doxxes right wing people.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Their really isn’t a difference in practice, they both will lead to the destruction of the Gaelic race, and it’s replacement with room temperature IQ sand rapists.

Brandon Perez
Brandon Perez

I would unironically rather live in an independent United Ireland led by Mosley-type, instead of a United Kingdom led by the current government. T. Ulster Protestant
As far as I'm concerned our fraternal disagreements are over. We just need to keep our respective contingents of dumb,sectarian nigger-tier thugs in line.

Jose Flores
Jose Flores

The worst thing the IRA ever did was establish a political branch.
Politicians are cowards who refused to take up arms.

Ryan Jackson
Ryan Jackson

Youre deluded. Stop rewriting history and own your shit. Youre acting like a jew.
The only borderline fascists in ireland were blueshirts - who hated sinn fein and vice versa.

Oliver Parker
Oliver Parker

Didn't your people just vote abortion was fantastic and that your leaders want millions of migrants in the next few years?

Ireland is cucked as bad as england lol

James Thomas
James Thomas

I'm not a traitor to anything bud. You have this victim complex which you shouldn't have if you're the hard cunt you think you. Plenty Irish taunt, have burned Protestants out of their street, shit like that , IRA have killed women and kids, raped women, blown people's kneecaps off. As an outsider I just see it as a senseless waste of human life and energy.

Levi Taylor
Levi Taylor

Immigration is not popular here which is why it's not voted on. The population are red pilled on mass immigration.
The population was fairly blue pilled on Repeal though. Most don't realise how extreme the abortion laws are going to be.

Matthew Jackson
Matthew Jackson

Wait what do you mean by burger? This is the second time I see this phrase used.

You mean like a burger franchise establishment? This sure is making me hungry.

Attached: YMK3OSNZ4BBM3GPJTCOF4D4N2A.jpg (147 KB, 1200x682)

Evan Ramirez
Evan Ramirez

Ireland just like the UK are a dying people and the immigrants will take your nation when you're gone.

Anthony Taylor
Anthony Taylor

Padraig Pearse was literally a proto-fascist. The PIRA were explicitly setup because the OIRA became Marxist and started to refuse to violently defend Catholic areas because the Protestant attackers were "victims of the elites just as we are". You're simply wrong.

victim complex
You're either massively retarded (putting money on this) or desperately trying to save face. I'm not a victim. I'm a realist. The reality is that unionists want me dead. They want Ireland to not be Irish. They were put here by a Jewish-funded invasion and haven't fucked off since. They have attacked me, my friends, my family and my countrymen for as long as they've been here.

as an outsider
And there it is. You expose yourself as a traitor once more. You do not see you and I as fellow Irishmen. You see yourself as "outside" of the situation if the North of Ireland. You see us as separate from yourself. You do not see Ireland as the island that it is. You are a traitor to your very core and I can only wish death upon you.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

True, they spent their time sucking dick, and shitting all over the IRA after every single attack, and at the end of the day, they betrayed them to get a little more political power. Politicians are almost always scumbags, and no nation deserves the enraging fate of being a democracy.

Colton Gray
Colton Gray

Your talking about the republic, I’m talking about Northern Ireland, and people up here are slightly less bombarded by Marxist propaganda.

Connor Richardson
Connor Richardson

They obviously wait for a leader. They are not anarchists or anything, they are just mad because even Sinn Féin stabbed them to back. So great unused potential in this youth.

Aaron Rogers
Aaron Rogers

I personally think it's just fucking hilarious that a bunch of drug dealers actually thought they were at war with the UK.

Logan Bailey
Logan Bailey

Give it back to Ireland!

Then we can build a wall :). It's a unionist containment zone, but it should be OUR unionist containment zone.

Hunter Baker
Hunter Baker

Aren't Sinn Fein full tilt marxists?

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

I'm well aware of Pearse and the reason for the split. None of that changes the fact that republicanism placed itself firmly in the leftist camp and inspite of the split strong marxist tendencies remained in PIRA
See every mural claiming solidairity with the ANC, Che Guevara, Red Brigades
It is you who are simply wrong
I can own the shit "my side" did namely dumb loyalist thugs starting shit in the 60s - why cant you? Stop acting like a kike

Jeremiah Powell
Jeremiah Powell

Last election on policy related to immigration.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Twenty-seventh_Amendment_of_the_Constitution_of_Ireland
80% of the country voted to stop birthright citizenship for foreigners. The current mass immigration is forced on us and the government are going directly against the wishes of the people.

Juan Gray
Juan Gray

he doesn't understand the murals
Just pipe down already, you're starting to embarrass yourself.

Christian Morris
Christian Morris

Brexit will be delayed until parliament figures out how to play a second referendum.

Joseph White
Joseph White

Yes. They let their mask slip the last couple of years (refugees welcome, feminist shit, Pro Abortion, pro mass immigration, wear poppies) and have lost a lot of voters.

James Stewart
James Stewart

they want sick trade deals with the EU and don't want a hard border.

They are canada and should be extinguished.

John Davis
John Davis

Oh I see - the murals are ironic - right

Connor Myers
Connor Myers

At this point yes, especially the younger members, the old guard are wondering what the fuck is going on, and working class members are wondering why the new management want to cut kids dicks of.

Jackson Lopez
Jackson Lopez

And I just feel sorry for you lad for being consumed with hate. You enjoy all the benefits in living in a post-troubles north yet you do all this edgy shitposting about how you's should go back to those dark days and make life hell for people.

Jason Powell
Jason Powell

Vote Again.
How anyone can call that democracy is mind boggling.

Camden Jackson
Camden Jackson

That's fucking hilarious desu

Gavin Lopez
Gavin Lopez

having to literally make up things that nobody said in order to save face
Scratch that, you're past the "starting to embarrass yourself" part now and jumped head first straight into it.

I don't want to make life hell for people but I'm willing to go through it to free Ireland. Traitors like you could never understand that.

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

The true redpill is that the British government wants to get rid of NI becuase it's such a drain, but wants to minimise the amount of loyalist chinpout and English right wing outrage so they invented brexit to make Irish unification more attentive

Wyatt Carter
Wyatt Carter

SF are in for a rude awakening next election.
Fags are not a large enough population to get them voted in.

Elijah Thomas
Elijah Thomas

The PIRA were socialist, but in the old school grassroot working class way, not the modern middle class globalist wanker way

Blake Lewis
Blake Lewis

Riighhtt
Sure thing pal. Youre routine is getting old. You never evolve - same little republican revisionist as always
You get a benefits increase?

Cameron Ross
Cameron Ross

Do you actually think the people blowing up soldiers were also the unemployed faggots painting pictures on their council houses? The IRA may have wanted something other than capitalism, but they sure as fuck didn’t want a fuckload of niggers dumped on them, and the worst thing about Irish nationalism is fucking Marxist race traitors hijacking it, and twisting it to suit their own wants.

Aiden Jackson
Aiden Jackson

British government wants to get rid of NI
old news

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

It's ironic that modern day socialists claim to fight for the working class while calling them all 'bigots'.

Dylan James
Dylan James

got any more of them provos around paddy?

Liam Gonzalez
Liam Gonzalez

You think the IRA gave a fuck about some shitskins in the Middle East? The only ones they cared about were the Libyans, because gaddafi supplied the IRA with some cool shit, the murals were painted by those fags in Sinn Fein.

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

The true redpill is that the British government wants to get rid of NI
This is more of a I-haven't-been-literally-living-under-a-rock-for-80-years-pill. Not just the british government, but Brits in general.

Joshua Morales
Joshua Morales

You're doing your best to talk down to me, but seeing as you're a snout, there's literally nothing lower for you to talk down to besides Roma.

Attached: Protestant.png (20 KB, 631x185)

Jaxon Campbell
Jaxon Campbell

and the worst thing about Irish nationalism is fucking Marxist race traitors hijacking it, and twisting it to suit their own wants.
Every time a grass roots protest happens in the south it gets hijacked by faggot Marxists, leading to normies abandoning it.
Most of these Marxists worked for the government at one point. Really makes you think.

Justin Flores
Justin Flores

If Ireland is ever unified, Sinn Fein will die as a party, nobody votes for them for any reason other than unification.

Dominic Moore
Dominic Moore

As Serb I see North Ireland biggest shit I've ever seen. I wish Ireland, real one, will roll over northern dicks

David Hall
David Hall

I'm 100% convinced most PIRA werent globohomo - brits out blacks in (unlike current Sinn Fein)
What I'm saying is that they were firmly in the leftist camp - and many were old-school marxist in outlook or pretty damn close.

Colton Hall
Colton Hall

I mean, I get your point, but we literally do it every 4-5 years for a possible change in Government.

The truth is May has bottled this so bad that no one in the business community is remotely ready for a 'hard' brexit, given the EU is the largest trading partner. If Brexit does somehhow happen in the next month or so, it will be under some provisional transitionairy period for at least a year or two anyway.

The City is basically still in the EU for at least 2 years with the clearing house deal for financial derivatives.

Andrew Lee
Andrew Lee

I'm not a traitor for not being sectarian, I've met catholics from the north and they would want nothing to do with your kind of rhetoric.

Kayden Hughes
Kayden Hughes

I've met other traitors and they say I'm not a traitor therefore I'm not a traitor
You're mentally retarded into the bargain.

Adrian Hill
Adrian Hill

You expect me to get triggered by your sectarian jabs? Kek
Just pointing out the absurdity and hypocrisy of you decrying the British while they feed,clothe and house you

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

TIOCFAIDH ÁR LÁ
youtube.com/watch?v=S7woEXovruc

Xavier Baker
Xavier Baker

You expect me to get triggered?
No? I'm just mocking you as you deserve.

Charles Brooks
Charles Brooks

Well ok then Patrick

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

If you’ve ever talked to some old members they sound more like nazbols or NatSoc, they really just want an Ireland for the Irish, and to be left alone, economics is a complete non issue to the ones I’ve talked to, they don’t really care.

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

No mate you are. You probably come from some shithole estate in West Belfast. Anyone who was ever successful was not sectarian, besty, Frampton, McIlroy, nesbitt, neeson. You clutch onto this nonsense because it's all your chavvy arse has besides drug and alcohol addiction

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

What are you talking about?

Austin Gutierrez
Austin Gutierrez

In all fairness I should probably own some more of my people's shit. Anglo-scots-irish protestants helped create irish "republicanism" which still lives rent free in your tiny mind. And for that, I'm truly sorry

Levi Price
Levi Price

In hindsight I really wish they didn’t invent it, and kind of dictatorship would have been an improvement.

Noah Anderson
Noah Anderson

I dunno if anyone saw the ancestry DNA ad for st party's day, I think you know what I'm talking about
This shit has been out of hand for too long now

Aiden Robinson
Aiden Robinson

Anglo-scots-irish protestants helped create irish "republicanism"
What? The father of Irish Republicanism was French. You're really, truly embarrassing yourself now.

Levi Powell
Levi Powell

I dont doubt that
Unfortunately their campaign was a complete waste of time and counterproductive
News alert - the "British" dont want ulster - never did. Your problem is 1 million protestants. I doubt killing them and vice versa for 30 years has achieved much in convincing them theyll be safe in a UI

Carson King
Carson King

Denial is not a river in Egypt buddy

William Robinson
William Robinson

You dont know how close to the bone you are there friend
He's always on here. I actually quite like the little rascal - he's just totally brainwashed

Kayden Murphy
Kayden Murphy

National Socialist. Not Marxist Socialist.

Isaiah Lewis
Isaiah Lewis

wewuzing of the highest order.

Ryder Cruz
Ryder Cruz

waste of time
brought british empire to it's knees

Jayden Carter
Jayden Carter

actually believing this

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

NP seem to have a decent policy on the north, personally I would prefer a NatSoc party to make religion irrelevant, and to focus on unity, dedication to the nation, and building a new revolutionary culture to replace the current shitshow of a mess.

Nicholas Wood
Nicholas Wood

Praytell who you believe to be the father of Irish Republicanism. This should be good for a laugh. I wonder if it's from the same history books that teach you lads about "real Irish history".

I literally explicitly told you where I'm from earlier in the thread, you mongoloid. I'm from North Belfast and surrounded on all sides by snouts.

Besty wasn't sectarian
Deeply, deeply unionist and sectarian family.

Frampton
not sectarian
lmao

McIlroy
Just a wishy washy fruit that doesn't care as long as he makes money.

Neeson wasn't sectarian
fucking LMAO the man admitted to trying to hunt down a nigger in a revenge killing, grew up as a Catholic in Protestant Ballymena and you think he was never sectarian?

You're utterly clueless about your "own" country, you pathetic little Dublin rat.

He's always on here
Genuinely curious how you've come to this conclusion. When was the last time you believe you saw me posting here on Jow Forums?

Matthew Flores
Matthew Flores

?

Killed drug dealers, shot and killed thieves and paedophiles, wanted Ireland for the Irish, literally how are they not NatSoc?

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

not having a single counter-argument

Angel Flores
Angel Flores

NP are borderline NatSoc

Isaiah Gray
Isaiah Gray

Youre a dunce
Britain doesnt want ulster - never did
You couldnt win militarily so you settled for the buy off - now youre globohomo - well done

Jack Roberts
Jack Roberts

I think you replying to the wrong person, where did I say “waste of time”?

Camden Miller
Camden Miller

Frampton is named after a Loyalist commander you fucking utter know-nothing nobody outsider.

Nathan Flores
Nathan Flores

You mean the "terrorists" you couldn't beat are now ruling a portion of your "kingdom"?

LaughsInGerryKelly.jpg

Brandon Hughes
Brandon Hughes

True, Barrett is probably just holding back to avoid the media shitting all over him, at least for now.

Zachary James
Zachary James

They do - but the emphasis on RC is going to alienate the prods. They should frame it as Cultural Christian to avoid the same old religious,sectarian bullshit

Charles Cox
Charles Cox

Wrong reply my N word, misclicked.

Alexander Perry
Alexander Perry

Methodists?

Ye're grand. Your record-keeping is too valuable not to have and historically ye were left to your own devices.

Owen Parker
Owen Parker

He has already brought up (((international finance capitalism)))

Gabriel Jones
Gabriel Jones

If you think the UK couldn't have BTFO the entirety of Ireland with its eyes closed had they wanted, you're fucking retarded.

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Best said he doesn't care if you're a Catholic or a muslim. neeson went to see Paisley speak. Frampton literally has a Catholic gf you utter eejit, he's moving on and leaving the past behind and so should you. Plenty of loyalists are learning Irish. Why are you so obsessed with this cancer on a supposedly civilised society known as sectarianism.

Landon Mitchell
Landon Mitchell

Hell is coming with immigrants. They'll breed like rats and St. Paddy ain't gonna send em all into the sea. You think these people can stay? You think they'll leave peaceably? That marxists will let you ship em back peaceably?

Hudson Hernandez
Hudson Hernandez

ruling
kek - yeh importing nogs and pushing fags for their globohomo masters
ruling
yeh a province they DONT want
Wake up you dense inbred cunt

Jace Rivera
Jace Rivera

No nigga you same the whole damn thing

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

Best literally wore the Sash and marched as part of the Orange Order, following in his father's footsteps and went on to describe how important the Order was to him and his family in his autobiography.

Neeson went to see Paisley speak
Mate, you're saying this like it's a fucking accomplishment. Every cunt that ever lived in Belfast when Paisley was alive saw the cunt speak. I watched him get a Bible smacked out of his hand in front of the City Centre and whip out two more from under his big as fuck coat. That says fucking nothing about whether someone was sectarian or not.

fucking someone of the other side means you aren't sectarian
Lad, do you actually get off on being utterly humiliated or something? Why do you insist on doing this to yourself? My mate literally fucked a prod girl the other night while blaring Come Out Ye Black and Tans because she tried to play The Sash in his car. You seem like you've never even interacted with other humans before. It's actually stunning how clueless you are.

Josiah Rodriguez
Josiah Rodriguez

I watched him get a Bible smacked out of his hand in front of the City Centre and whip out two more from under his big as fuck coat
lmao, based

Attached: Paisley-pepe.jpg (317 KB, 1200x848)

Wyatt Fisher
Wyatt Fisher

Na.

Evan James
Evan James

Kek - youre adorable Patrick - adorable

Andrew James
Andrew James

watched him get a Bible smacked out of his hand in front of the City Centre and whip out two more from under his big as fuck coat
Kek I love Paisley

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

You're using hyphens wrong. Shouldn't you better at English?

Oh sorry, forgot. Dumb as the Roma. Carry on, lad.

Took you long enough to admit to being a west brit traitor. Thanks for playing though.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

Paisley with the quick reload bibles
Hate the stupid old shit-stirring lunatic but he could be quite funny
T. ulster protestant - irish traditionalist - bicultural 3rd position federal Kingdom of Ireland

Ryder Ross
Ryder Ross

Incorrect use of hyphens? The horror - the horror
Whoops I did it again
muh west brit
Cringe

Isaac White
Isaac White

cringe
Imajun my shock to find out you're a redditor to boot.

Jaxson Sanchez
Jaxson Sanchez

I'm no west brit and I'm no traitor. I just don't agree with armed struggle. But you're living in this larping fantasy world of armchair republicanism.

James Peterson
James Peterson

Reddit are nearly as big a bunch of tranny-loving homosexual abortionists as your precious (((republican))) movement
Fir Bolg scum
Still love ya though

Chase Mitchell
Chase Mitchell

Pipe down, west brit.

Then stop talking like one, you utter fruit.

Ethan Lopez
Ethan Lopez

Cheeky wee republican scamp arent ya lad?
Fear not - you might be of use in the new order once we deprogram ya

Isaac Green
Isaac Green

They have tried for hundreds of years. People keep saying this but it's obviously proven to be quite difficult for them to do.

Joshua Cooper
Joshua Cooper

Not a thing.

I'm northern Catholic here.

Liam Campbell
Liam Campbell

both are white and christian
for fuck sake you can exist in peace, stop the retarded bickering already jesus fucking christ...
there are far bigger problems out there that threaten your, our way of living you dead brainlet
fucking THINK

Ian Myers
Ian Myers

The British arent interested in you at all son - not even "the north" which theyd ditch if they could
Get that through your thick fir-bolg skull

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

This
Give this memeflag a (you)

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

PS nice flag

Parker Anderson
Parker Anderson

brits dont want you
brits won't let us go
brits wont turn around and desert you

Shh.

Adam Lee
Adam Lee

The brits hold Ulster because the protestants demand it - simple as that
Its almost as if you might have to convince/compromise with the prods lad...hhhmmm
A revolutionary thought

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Just to confirm, there is no WTO rule that requires that a member state should secure all of their borders equally.

Carter Barnes
Carter Barnes

Correct
Itll be the republic enforcing a border not viceversa
irony.jpg

Mason Butler
Mason Butler

Or just wipe them out. NI exists because they are undemocratic. Seems we'll just have to be as well.

Ian Bailey
Ian Bailey

How come Irish are the only whites who aren't afraid to get their hands dirty?

Cooper Gomez
Cooper Gomez

The WTO and EU break their own rules regularly. They can break one more if they want to but they obviously won't. They only enforce the rules they really want to.

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

And there it is - kill a million white christians
Good look trying shlomo - youve been trying that for 400 years
Heres your shekel

Gavin Collins
Gavin Collins

Schlomo? Tell that to every single hun street with an Israeli flag you stupid faggot. No not a million white Christians. All non-Irish invaders. Starting with your neck under my boot.

Brandon Jackson
Brandon Jackson

We should do, loads a pakis coming over here through CTA

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

Burger = American
Leaf = Canadian
Bong = Brit

Noah Bailey
Noah Bailey

There were a few protestant nationalists back in the day. Revive it bruh

Elijah Bell
Elijah Bell

Because their enemy is white too and one of the most hated governemnts of modern history.

Duhhhh

Andrew Myers
Andrew Myers

Sure thing you dumb bog trotting kike nigger
They do that to trigger you muslim-cock sucking leftoid republicans
Youre the reason people thought the irish were niggers. Youre a disgrace to decent irishmen everywhere kike

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

calls others kike

lives in a street that has at least a dozen Israeli murals and flags.

Fuck off inbred retard. We obliterated the brits, they admitted the IRA can never be defeated militarily and that's why they bent the knee and brought us to the table politically. I don't agree with Sinn Fein but the old guard fucked your hole hunboy.

You've probably never seen a gun in real life. And you're talking/behaving like this.

Jason Watson
Jason Watson

Just want to give a shout out to the Irish Brazilian contingent. You're small but I haven't forgot about you cunts.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

Come on now, no need for this kind of talk.

Mason Thompson
Mason Thompson

Sure thing kike-nigger fir bolg scum
I dont live in a street because my parents werent poor. Good gene privilege.
Come the new order peep'o'day boys,defenders,loyalist and republican SCUM like you will all be lined up against a wall and shot like the nigger-tier kike pawns you all are
Then Ireland will be truly free
Youre vermin

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Delusional

Kevin Cook
Kevin Cook

Brazilians need forcibly expelled from Ireland.

Colton Rivera
Colton Rivera

I'm just gonna leave this here. Catchy AF
youtu.be/P8wgrZ6t5BA

Oliver Butler
Oliver Butler

Okay farmer kike

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Loyalist paramilitaries were scum but in the final analysis he's not wrong. Youll never force 1 million prods into a UI militarily - esp now that youre going to start importing poos and abduls and black yourselves like England

Parker Reed
Parker Reed

Your nationalists need to forget about hating Brits and start worrying about all the nigs and Muslims.

Jaxson Gutierrez
Jaxson Gutierrez

Protestant =/= Unionist

Nicholas Powell
Nicholas Powell

Obliterate the brits did we?

Still angry are we?

Elijah Hernandez
Elijah Hernandez

Nationalists here DO hate nigs nad muzrats. Sinn Feiners don't. Sinn Feiners are not nationalists.

Jeremiah Brooks
Jeremiah Brooks

PS
We obliterated the brits
Checks flag
Kek

Logan Ortiz
Logan Ortiz

95% of prods are unionist
Myself excluded

Aaron Morales
Aaron Morales

Made me giggle, I'll admit.

Blake King
Blake King

He's a dense little seething sectarian cunt
A mirror image of the dense illiterate loyalist chavs

Asher Bailey
Asher Bailey

I dont get this either, its old world division lines

Im from scotland anf its only cringeworthy larpers that get upset about EITHER side in ulster
I mean come on we must all know sin fein and the SNP are not nationalist in any way and the british, scottish and irish governments dont give a shit about us either
Id have more respect for irish nationalists if they actually were nationalists
british out
somalis and eu in!!

Attached: IMG-20190304-WA0001.jpg (39 KB, 460x447)

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

No they didn't, they commit attacks all over the place, most of all in muslim countries, because they're violent radicalised savages.

Jacob Fisher
Jacob Fisher

Youre probably a decent enough bloke in real life lad
But both die-hard republicans and loyalists need to wake the fuck up
Globohomo elites,abduls and nogs dont give a fuck about your fraternal disagreements

Jonathan Barnes
Jonathan Barnes

Theyve been attacking europe nonstop since 700AD

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

I know and I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if I've met you IRL if you're from Belfast. But I'm a Nationalist all the same and this Island is Irish. Nothing will change that. Saying NI should be British is no different from saying London should be Pakistani in 100 years time.

I'm not a die-hard republican but I will defend the PIRA and debunk retard misconceptions like "BuT ThEy'Re CoMmUnIsTs" just because they've spoken about socialism a few times.

Having said that, we're faced with a much worse (((enemy))) and I'd much rather fight alongside scotibros against the longnoses.

Carson Carter
Carson Carter

Exactly, global domination is a primary element of Islam. We should stop bombing them but that will have no impact on Muslim aggression. The only way to stop it is to remove them from your country.

Nathan Torres
Nathan Torres

1st off bobby "could you eat a chicken supper" sands was a commie fuckwit, pay no heed to anything that queer says. secondly, northern ireland will in all likelihood be the last bastion of white people in europe due to the protestant people there. you can meme them all you want but they have a culture and history and they, as seen in the amount of alive taigs they turn into dead ones, will defend that history and culture. and thirdly those scots larping as prods and catholics can fuck right off. bunch of soft northern shite.

Nicholas Sanchez
Nicholas Sanchez

Well finally some sanity from you user
If you want to ally with scotibros you might want to tone down the sectarian rhetoric and that whole "wipe them out" ethnic cleansing talk. Why do you think northern prods were so paranoid and terrified of home-rule etc in the 1st place? Exactly that sort of bullshit

Camden Sanders
Camden Sanders

!./Stop all muslim immigration
2./ Deport all dual citizen muslims convicted of a crime
3./ Ban salafist mosques,halal,burkas and circumcision
4./ Encourage repatriation with stick and carrot
5./Stay out of ME conflicts

Jace Watson
Jace Watson

You sound like a retard
Republicans and loyalists are niggers
No problem with good ordinary decent NI protestants and catholics though. Good people
T. ulsterman

Samuel Thomas
Samuel Thomas

The only reason that sort of rhetoric is spewed from Nationalists/Catholics is because of the amount of harassment and abuse they've suffered over the years. My ma was beaten by soldiers and my grandmother was paintbombed twice by loyalists. My grandmother is fucking English and they paintbombed her just because she lives in a Catholic area. My grandfather is a Protestant (dead now) and he was in the OIRA. Protestants joining up wasn't as rare as you'd think.

The "wiping them out" was hyperbole although I'd happily see the likes of the RHC and UVF/UDA/IRPS/CIRA/RIRA lined up and shot. Just not the PIRA.

I know you'd rather not believe it but they were genuinely the most humanitarian guerilla force in modern history. Phoning in bomb warnings where possible and not just going on a protestant-civilian murdering rampage is very difficult I'm sure when the likes of the Shankill Butchers and Glenanne Gang are butchering Catholics to death day in day out.

Sure they done some bad but what war hasn't had civi casualties?

Hunter Butler
Hunter Butler

you keep saying "t.ulsterman" just simply type "t.clueless fucking middle class college sperg pretending they have clue". now fuck off you silly little boy, you stink of summer.

Easton Roberts
Easton Roberts

Attached: ira.png (101 KB, 3544x1994)

Hunter Thompson
Hunter Thompson

tfw live in London and have to worry about ISIS and the IRA

Attached: 1402480034977.jpg (7 KB, 231x218)

Jordan King
Jordan King

youtube.com/watch?v=P8wgrZ6t5BA

Oh ha up the ra

Attached: gzysbm1kqh421.jpg (132 KB, 1400x1213)

Gavin Reed
Gavin Reed

I have zero patience for any type of sectarian thuggery from any quarter. I have no time for loyalist mobs who basically started this shit in the 60s. Zero. But you need to stop painting with such a broad brush. Decent ulster prods joined the police and army - only scum joined the loyalists - and MI5 shennanigans ensured that any sensible intelligent loyalist types were sidelined. As you can see this is an entirely different dynamic than the republican side. PIRA did plenty of twisted shit though - esp killing that mother in the divis. Were there decent men in the PIRA - probably. There were also alot of ruthless nutters.
At the end of the day though - what was achieved? Nothing - except entrenched division between ulstermen - thats the hard truth

Jordan Nguyen
Jordan Nguyen

And that's just within western civilization. Leftist retards think flooding our homelands with non-Westerners will somehow lead to something other than complete disaster. It's insane.

Lucas Flores
Lucas Flores

Sure thing sunshine
I'm middle class ie not some envy-ridden pauper
You sound like a leftist
I'm an old fag - I lived though the troubles while you were sucking on your single mother's droopy titties lad

Isaiah Phillips
Isaiah Phillips

Fuck off 56% mutt
This doesnt concern you

Connor Taylor
Connor Taylor

Spanish writing from Ireland. This whole conflict seems to me like the most retarded fucking thing in existance. Its Patrick throwing shoes at Patrick from one side of the peace bridge to the other

Joseph Hughes
Joseph Hughes

I'd rather not have potato niggers killing each other again. It's a pain in the arse.

Thomas Cooper
Thomas Cooper

I have no time for loyalist mobs who basically started this shit in the 60s.
you aren't an old fag. you're simply a fag. you're literally spouting fucking lies and dogshit and passing it off as facts. the loyalists started the troubles in the 60s? you're under 23 and haven't a fucking clue on anything. shut up, taig.

Lucas Wood
Lucas Wood

How much funding do irish nationalist groups get from the usa. A lot of diaspora over here.

Adrian Bennett
Adrian Bennett

Im in my 50s sunshine
Most of my family were in the RUC and British army
And yes - loyalist chav scumfucks wound up by lunatics like Paisley ( no no no until 1st minister then yes) have ALOT to answer for

Austin Ramirez
Austin Ramirez

American mutts provided ALOT of money,guns,support etc to PIRA
Alot

Hudson Howard
Hudson Howard

My best mate's Dad was a prison officer - after 30 years on the job he hated you loyalist niggers as much as republicans. Youre absolute braindead nigger-tier cunts and an embarrassment to ordinary ulster protestants.
If not for your type all Ireland would still be apart of the UK
Read a book cunt and learn from your mistakes

Caleb Gomez
Caleb Gomez

my best mates Dad was murdered, shot in the back of course, while trying to help build a community center for taigs. save your weak rhetoric for those that don't know any better. you disgust me.

Christopher Garcia
Christopher Garcia

endgame for you cunts all along

Austin Torres
Austin Torres

My family and I have been at plenty of funerals of friends killed by PIRA murderers. Doesnt change the fact that loyalist chav scum are niggers

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Case in point. I know one guy in particular - a catholic
His uncle was shot dead by PIRA because he was in the RUC. His other uncle was shot dead by loyalists because he was catholic or a "taig" as you would say. Youre a nigger-tier trog

Evan Ward
Evan Ward

Despite being Irish-American I do not think the Brits should just give up Northern Ireland. Britain conquered it fair and square. It's similar to the United States and Native Americans, we captured their land so why should we just give it back? Also the people of Northern Ireland want to stay in the UK

Lincoln Reyes
Lincoln Reyes

No one wants to address the IQ.

Noah Morales
Noah Morales

the people of Northern Ireland want to stay in the UK
This is the correct answer
Fact is the British dont really want Ulster (cant say I blame them) but they cant just ditch it
In any case all ulstermen would be better off without sectarian nigger-tier republican and loyalist fuckheads

Robert Parker
Robert Parker

Some died by the glenside, some died near a stranger
And wise men have told us their cause was a failure
But they fought for old Ireland and never feared danger
Glory O, Glory O, to the bold Fenian men

youtube.com/watch?v=ah40_xMBTlA

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Palestine is clearly in the wrong!

Attached: JIDF.gif (2.04 MB, 475x332)

Lucas Diaz
Lucas Diaz

Yeh fuck off 56% mutt plastic paddy cunt
Youre not helping
And unless you want to return America to the natives and return to Ireland (please dont) you havent a leg to stand on

Carter Evans
Carter Evans

Northern Ireland is a money pit for the bongs. Only hard right wing English and scots want to keep it, all the hard working tax payers want it gone.

Robert Morris
Robert Morris

Correct

Xavier Reed
Xavier Reed

im not even irish (im white)
but congrats on your conquest of londonstan, achmed.

Nolan Gray
Nolan Gray

I dont really get why there would be any more conflict in northern ireland, like theyre free to come and go from south to north, they can vote on an independence party and its not like theyre living terrible lives

Sebastian Taylor
Sebastian Taylor

discussion by ulstermen,irishmen and some bongs about NI
low iq intervention from some dense mutt
gets told to fuck off
incoherent ramblings about achmed
Checks flag
Checks out
Once again - fuck off mutt

John Wood
John Wood

There wont be
Its scaremongering from remoaners

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

irelands president is literally a homosexual man with a boyfriend, and gerry adams likely always was a MI6 agent, and northern ireland is already lost for good.

that ship has sailed.

Attached: bnsp.jpg (66 KB, 440x650)

Adrian Davis
Adrian Davis

northern ireland is already lost for good.
lost to who exactly?

Cooper Price
Cooper Price

Whats the deal with the israeli flag on the bonfire?

Brody Gomez
Brody Gomez

You a taig or a hun?

Sebastian Sullivan
Sebastian Sullivan

Muh IRA

Attached: 20100602-60025784s.jpg (28 KB, 440x369)

Gavin Baker
Gavin Baker

PIRA showed solidar8ty with ANC and PLO terrorists
So loyalists automatically show support to the opposite camps ie apartheid SA and Israel
Those are dumb republican chavs - just a mirror image of dumb loyalist chavs
Idiots

Dylan Davis
Dylan Davis

Attached: 936-h90w56373g64.jpg (194 KB, 1024x494)

Gavin Mitchell
Gavin Mitchell

Attached: K94677-268920146.jpg (7 KB, 289x251)

Hunter Cook
Hunter Cook

Sounds like a dumb dichotomy

Leo Harris
Leo Harris

Dont like jews, so burn their flag.

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

Attached: 90251794619746935.jpg (182 KB, 700x525)

Julian Robinson
Julian Robinson

Kek
Im an ulster protestant background. Used to be a moderate unionist. I hate republicans and loyalists. Now I'm an ex-unionist
I want a 3rd position traditionalist Mosley-tier Federal Kingdom of Ireland with a christian,pro family ethos and respect for both traditions
No poos,abduls,nogs,kikes
A High King Irish Monarchist
You could say its a minority position kek
Could probably get along with NP if they drop the exclusionary RC emphasis

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

It is - though dont say dichotomy - they wouldnt know what it means

Robert Price
Robert Price

Jews funded the rebels in 1916. Irish republicanism/Marxism has been jew controlled for over 100 years

Attached: IMG-20190311-224747.jpg (39 KB, 516x523)

Logan Sullivan
Logan Sullivan

Jews funded the rebels
You're mentally retarded. But then, you're a hun, so that was a given.

Leo Cox
Leo Cox

the reality is that unionists want me dead
I'm a unionist and I don't call for the death of nationalists.
I'd call for your death though.
You seem like a faggot.

William Kelly
William Kelly

Republicans aren't marxist

Attached: IMG-20180728-132027.jpg (221 KB, 940x788)

Nathan Hall
Nathan Hall

Lurk more

Get out

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

the reality is that unionists want me dead
THAT'S NOT TRUE!
I'M A UNIONIST AND I WANT YOU DEAD
That prod IQ at work.

Camden Parker
Camden Parker

kek

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

murdering irish civilians
Not nearly enough

Attached: 20190106-144450.jpg (135 KB, 510x404)

Lucas Sanders
Lucas Sanders

Nationalists like to larp as Palestinians (since they're both "oppressed" by "invaders"), which prompts unionists to larp as Israelis. Any time you see an Israeli or Palestinian flag in Ulster, they're just stand-ins for unionist and nationalist flags respectively

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

Barrett mostly disagrees with Francis though, on practically everything and just wants no gay marriage abortion etc and is a social conservative. I agree with you on Mosley, he was the hero Britain needed but didn't deserve.

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

She never could forgive the Paras for saving her life from that loyalist hit mob
Priceless

Parker Gomez
Parker Gomez

Attached: S45799-500256-45w.jpg (30 KB, 259x351)

Connor Young
Connor Young

No communist murals in prod areas

Attached: 1534455665114-pol.jpg (362 KB, 1079x850)

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

fair and square

It was a dutch king funded by a kike those prods didnt even capture it themselves

Nathan Lopez
Nathan Lopez

reading comprehension level insufficient to differentiate between you as an individual and the group you belong to
criticises prod IQ
heh, nice

Justin Morris
Justin Morris

Barrett mostly disagrees with Francis though?
Havent been following the details. Francis?
Not particularly happy that he's employing an exPIRA either desu

Thomas Williams
Thomas Williams

and the British state provided support ro UVF, UDA- which is far worse at least it wasnt tge American military sending them

Ian Green
Ian Green

Projecting this hard

Attached: Q602688148d-826692461.jpg (171 KB, 753x1024)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit