NORTHERN IRELAND

Thoughts on the conflict in IRELAND?
will britian build a wall?!

Attached: ira___resistance_remix_by_resonance_crea.jpg (600x383, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SkcSwo_yr3I
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_Friends_of_Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wait whats going on?

Attached: 7035abc541c420ef47bd06218e58de30.jpg (564x836, 56K)

ye filthy brit dogs want to build a wall separating north from south

Ireland is a country
Northern Ireland is a fake country

I'm a brit fag but seriously its a bit much. We never learn

The wall to keep out the filthy scots worked for hundreds of years.

seems like irish zoomers are redpilled about the clownworld
youtube.com/watch?v=SkcSwo_yr3I

Burger posting from Ireland
>F. T. Q
>U. H. U
>C. E. E
>K. E
> N

>mfw United Ireland and UVF starts bombing Dublin
I say offer Catholics amnesty in the Republic. Let the proddies keep their shithole.

WHEN I WAS YOUNG
I HAD NO SENSE
I BOUGHT A FLUTE, FOR 50 PENCE
THE ONLY TUNE, THAT I COULD PLAY
WAS FUCK THE POPE AND THE IRA

Attached: _104820172_paisley.jpg (660x371, 40K)

Northern Ireland is a net drain on the UK. They'd probably love to get rid of it at this point. The Republic has spent the last 30 years growing up into a modern secular European nation while the North has remained stuck in a sectarian bog of welfare and alcoholism. Let them go beat their drums and march around like savages. They don't need a wall, they need a cage.

as if the brit fags do any better, your youth is abunch of drug addicted drug addicts with failing dental and mental health

People today are too soft to reform the IRA, so I doubt there'd be real militancy if a border went up
That said I fully expect that the open contempt Britain has shown Northern Ireland throughout the negotiations will lead to them voting for unificiation with the Republic after Brexit if allowed to.

Loyalists are supported by Israel so Irish people are red pilled on Zionism.
IRA was infiltrated by Marxists and MI5.
Irish Nationalists are starting again and steadily gaining support (especially from working class).
Expect politicians North and South to get assassinated when we start the next rising.

That would be worse than the Border Wars, which were the height of idiocy.

No but EU will.

>T. Israeli puppet.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Ireland_Friends_of_Israel

Lol
Nah

that was mostly the official IRA, The Provos were pretty much just Irish Nationalists. Idk about the real ira though

Keep crying West Brit.

Post-abort the IRA!

>irish and brits cant coexiste in one state
>irish and nigger muzzlids can just fine

Attached: IMG_1387.png (546x459, 5K)

'Real IRA' are drug dealers LARPing.

Lol
LARP harder so maybe you can convince me

Invade Ireland. Surprises it’s language and it’s church. They are better off under British rule.

>(you)

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 31K)

God bless Ireland from Scotland. Celtic brothers forever.

No ones better off in anyway being british

So much this

>fuckntheeque
are you having a stroke paddy?

Ireland already has walls.

Attached: the-peace-lines-range.jpg (550x367, 48K)

God bless the National Party. They were distributing leaflets in Belfast today.

I was at the St. Paddy's parade today and genuinely wanted to cry. There was a bunch of pakis beating a drum for equality and a transgender St. Patrick in Belfast

Convincing argument. You're a strategic genius.

>Mother's family is irish
>Father's family is afrikaner
>Grew up in south africa
>mum's family went back to ireland after rhodesia fell, she stayed in SA with my dad
>whole family hates england
>but we're also methodist protestant

???????????????????
who the fuck do I support in this conflict?

Attached: rhojak.jpg (214x235, 10K)

Jesus. Is Belfast as bad as Dublin now?
I thought you lads in the North were less cucked?

>(you)

Attached: nYTAFuN.jpg (1710x2048, 212K)

I support a hard border so it'll keep Br*ts IN.

was also going to post this
they separate catholic and protestant neighbourhoods in Northern Ireland. Belfast, Londonderry, Portadown, and Lurgan.

Attached: Peace-Walls[1].jpg (1200x802, 227K)

Since when did they move up here? I thought they only operated down south.

Are my compatriots really this brainlet? Or are you just underage?

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 61K)

Poor NI. Brits don't want it. Ireland pretend to wait it, but really don't.

Man I work with, married a boer woman from down there, and moved back here with her.

If you ever want evidence of how (((multi cultural))) shit never works, Northern Ireland is a good example.

Cry more.

I don’t go there often, but I keep seeing more, and more shitskins everywhere, and the commie pedos are still trying to indoctrinate their victims.

I use that one a lot, it pretty much ends the argument, fuckers left standing there wondering what to say next.

Muslims will sort you lot out.

I just wish we could all get along. And no, they're going for a soft brexit so no wall.

David Norris is a pedo and the Gay groups glorify him.
Really activates the almonds.

If they did any major attack up here, they would have their community’s burned out within the week. A lot of people lived through the troubles, and revenge attacks were very common.

Whats left of the IRA is a fucking mess. They can't even run their own communities never mind meaningful direct action against a state adversary.
Meanwhile the loyalist paramilitaries, namely the UVF, have retained their structure, man power and community influence- and you'd be amiss to think they don't have sizable weapons caches hidden away. The IRA wouldn't stand a chance.

Attached: to7Tfy3[1].png (678x674, 305K)

We don't need to build a wall. We'll just scorch the fields and introduce a great and almighty potato famine.

>mfw literal mutt but the ancestry.com results just came in and I'm 2.3% Irish

Attached: article-2511028-1975158400000578-261_634x651.jpg (634x651, 67K)

Only in the city centre and i guess the catholic areas.
I visit the shankhill regularly and even the kebab shops have white people working in them lol.

Muslims aren't a big enough immigrant group to try anything.
The African gangs in the Dublin are the biggest problem here along with Roma Gypsies.

Come out ye blacks and tans come out and fight me like a man

Almost all fags are pedos, they try, and protect each other like a fucking gang. This place really needs a couple squads to wipe those cunts out.

Those shekels won't help you.

Attached: uda-israeli-flag.jpg (395x400, 27K)

>Huuurrrr I'm 2.3% Irish!
>Tiocfaidh ár lá!

The absolute fucking state of mutts.

Northern Ireland and Yugoslavia are GOAT for this

just posting this classic
youtube.com/watch?v=wxpYW_w5pgo

I think he was being ironic

The loyalist paramilitaries spend more time killing each other than anyone else, the provo IRA is gone, but at least we didn’t have to see them live long enough to watch them become villains.

Look up 'satire' on Google.

The main trans group here tried pushing (((trans kids))) via MSM and got BTFO by normies.
Now they quietly push it and hope nobody notices.

Probably because intelligence agencies disrupted the IRA while leaving the loyalists alone to stay in control.

Thank you Scotbro and God bless Scotland great performance yesterday

Attached: celtic.jpg (300x300, 25K)

The ulstermen are our actual brothers, eejit

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I fucking hate potatoes, their just a filler food, they taste bland, they fill you up quickly, and they only become half decent if you turn them into chips, but even then they have to be done right or to they end up soggy.

fuck up ya fat orange bastard.

based as fuck. It was actually today we won. Last minute winner ahaha. up the fucking RA and God bless Glasgow Celtic.

Why would they attack Ireland they bomb Britain because you went in as America lapdog and bombed their countries. That said I still don't want them in Ireland.

I don't understand how anyone in Ireland could shill for an elite pervert family in London who would just as soon rape and eat their children.

>up the fucking RA
yikes

I saw that on Éire/pol/ a while back, they push this shit constantly, and their so fucking pretentious, they act like their doing you a favour by encouraging parents to cut their kids dick off.

I wish Ireland would be swallowed by the sea.

>Celtic
>Not Hibernian.

You can't beat a good Irish stew. Potatoes can get repetitive though yes.

Shut the fuck up Oisín

I support every starving potato against the pakistanized anglo. Would gladly join the fight.

They hate all whites, and Christians in general, they don’t differentiate, and they simply want to dominate the world, and we are their biggest speed bump.

fuck hibs.
>pic related.

Attached: hibs.jpg (960x519, 62K)

I’ve just had them too often, I’ve gotta give it a year or two, and I’ll come crawling back.

The best part is they have middle aged men in dresses pushing this shit.
Completely insane.

wtf I love Leith now

I know as I said I don't want them in Ireland and that cuck Varadkar coming out and talking about the 'muslim Irish community' after that attack makes me seethe.

Most normies think it’s all a joke, but the university fags actually take this shit seriously, especially women, we’ve got some dark days ahead unless we nip this in the bud.

If the huns didn't make a big deal about supporting Israel then I wouldn't give a shit about their sand nigger conflict but Palestine is clearly in the wrong. huns ruin everything

Let’s hope NP can pull through, and recover as much of this island as possible.

>"do you hope the police show up?"
>"aye"

madlads

Awareness is key.
It only continues while the public are in the dark.

>Is Belfast as bad as Dublin now?
Not even close. All the pakis and fags live in South Belfast though, mostly around Queens University.

>catholic areas
Ardoyne here, you don't see non-whites until you get to the city centre. Apart from one street off the Cliftonville Road while seems to have been dedicated to "refugees".

Reminder that the Poo Fag is bringing two ISIS members into the country.

You don't have to like Palestinians to know that the Jews invaded their lands and have zero right to claim Israel is a real country.

Green is Irish, Orange is unionists white is together.

The conflict is artifical and created by the Jews, united we can cleanse Ireland and have an ethnostate.

Incorrect. Green is Catholic. Orange is Protestant. White is peace. We can be peaceful with Protestants. We cannot be peaceful with invaders.

The Jews funded the first British invasion of Ireland. Tolerating unionism or Brits on the island is allowing a Jewish victory over Gaelic culture.

Loyalists are nigger-tier thug trash. Upstanding ulstermen joined the police and british army to fight the irredentist terrorist threat.
Come the new Mosley-tier order of a traditionalist federated bi-cultural Ireland, loyalist,republican,neo-marxist scum like you will be rounded up and shot. Same applies to this dumb republican cunt Long live the new traditionalist,third position Kingdom of Ireland
T. Ulster protestant

Ardoyne? I'm from the West myself mate. Top of the rock.

Yeah but the ones around now had nothing to do with that

True, 90s Republic of Ireland was a white ethnostate with protestants and catholics peacefully side by side. NI conflict has always been about independence more than religion. Also, Ireland needs right-wing Ulster.

They've had a Cumann here for about a year I think. I've been a member for over a year anyway.