Your face when the police kocks on your door, takes your computer and arrests you for shitposting to Jow Forums...

Your face when the police kocks on your door, takes your computer and arrests you for shitposting to Jow Forums? How many people do you think are going to get arrested for being based and redpilled?

Attached: sluiba_face.jpg (333x389, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Pretty much anyone who posted from my country.

Fuck niggers though.

If they start doing that in America, there will be bodies. Not from me, of course.

Everyone in Western Europe probably.
See you when you all get out Muslim prison.

Attached: image.png (800x528, 676K)

As many as it takes for them to go free

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

Glad i have my microwave ready so i can fry my whole computer when the time comes.

Feels bad; been nice knowing you.

That being said, if uniformed coppers show up to take my computer for the (in my mind comparatively tame) things I've been posting, that would actually turn me into a terrorist.

Why are people concern shilling for? No one gives a fuck about your gook arse, you fucking nobody queer.

Attached: 75a75f095eef0037119682f900c2ac56d97e27d8187640337cb90a47f74150e9.jpg (237x210, 36K)

>things that will never happen for 500 Alex

See my flag? It won't happening.

I fully expect to stand trial for wrongthink one day. I only hope my shitposts make the people who judge me laugh before sentencing me to my execution or whatever.

Typical Jew demoralizing tactics. Anyone who has been here more than a month should be able to smell the decay coming from the mutilated dickhole of these discord trannies.

*All posts from this IP are satire.

>implying they won't be taken out of context, have the punchlines redacted, cut/split/edited
>implying it will be a fair trial, where the jury can actually read the transcriptes

Nice try cops.

It would be a great way to go though. Tfw judge tells me that my posts about finnish mongolian master race and nigger shouting will get me executed in about 24 hours.

Attached: 1w4124.jpg (605x650, 100K)

Board of peace all satire, fuck the internet police

>the police kocks on your door
What does that mean? Cumming?

No he needs humbling and to stop rocking the boat. I have posted machetes on this fucking site before and even with all the "muh loicense memes" nothing happened to me. Go watch your Nation become minority White.

>muh discord
You have to back. Your mind is cancer, you bullied faggot.

Where them Leaves at?

>takes your computer
i is free

Attached: Screenshot_90.png (318x332, 249K)

Yeah, our government isn't exactly subtle when it comes to shutting people down. Just look at tommy Robinson over the last week. I have not posted much offensive material either I just lurk and save memes I find funny.

Attached: 1552161331031.jpg (800x522, 141K)

Hahaha XD Well Good Thing All I Posted Was Satire!
xD LOL!!

This.

Without their computers, they will be unable to release their hate in a steady and harmless way. The worst among them won't last 30 days before resorting to mass murder.

You will be given over to the NZ since you saved illegal material to your computer. Its too late my friend, rip.

Attached: finnish poster.jpg (926x884, 146K)

>every
single
>fucking
time

Attached: 2d54376361143069683.jpg (500x496, 65K)

i will gladly give them my hdd but why the fuck would they want my cpu and graphic card?

Attached: 1516222883522.jpg (296x319, 38K)

Why the hell would i know, im not a cop.

Pee is stored in the balls

and white supremist literature is stored in the VRAM

Its all fearmongering, they haven't the capability to arrest everybody.
I've seen worse or equal non pc things said on normal forums than on here.

its why tommy is constantly harassed.

I'll get a medal & a job offer from the government here
I'll meme for you guys that can't

Attached: basedprez.png (501x523, 365K)