Subtle Redpill Presents

Hey there faggots.
I recently had my birthday. Today I got a book from my cousin as a present: Voltaire "About Tolerance"

My first thought was: "What books would I gift someone?"

So here is my question.
What books would you gift somebody else if you wanted to "redpill" said person?

In my opinion it would have to be a fairly thin book, as many normiefags don't read. So for example "Mein Kampf" would be out.

It also would have to be a rather innocent book. Nobody is going to read a book called "THE JEWS NEED TO BE EXTERMINATED".

It needs to be written in a simple manner, so that simple minds can grasp it, no Nietzsche.

And it would have to be a book which doesn't already have a bad reputation as being a fake or racist. So no protocols of the elders.

What would you gift someone if you wanted to influence said person and change their political views?

Attached: bücher.jpg (1975x2229, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s
archive.org/details/aftertheballhowa00kirk
archive.org/details/afterballhowamer00kirkrich
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web
mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what do u expect someone to think/believe after finishing those books?

That's up to you, most people on here want to spread their political views, many have varied and different views on how to run a country.
So, what book would you gift someone?

no one,... at least ftm
just saved ur list and want to start it asap

may I ask: whats ur political view? would be really happy to get a answer...^^

Attached: bücher1.png (2392x3348, 3.36M)

here

Attached: bücher2.jpg (3672x3024, 1.38M)

some more

Attached: bücher3.jpg (1044x8017, 3.38M)

and more

Attached: bücher4.jpg (1088x1114, 493K)

ok that one explains it all :D

If you enjoyed 1984 and understood the metaphor in Lord of the Flies, this is the book for you.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-18-52-26.jpg (1080x848, 519K)

Propaganda by freuds cousin or whatever is a great book for the specifications you list. It's pretty thin and easy to read and teaches you a lot about propaganda

Not sure about this one desu

This fits perfectly, pretty thin and objective but will let the person see a few things about what's wrong in this world. Thanks Burger-Chan

The Law by Frederic Bastiat.

If you read all of those books.
Which you could buy from amazon for less than 50bucks or download for free elsewhere, you would have the equivalent of a Political philosphy degree better than any top tier 'red brick university' charging 250k. Well done OP.

also I've read most of them!

Good reading material user, great thread.
>Good books are the bricks for the Cathedral of the mind.
>t. user

Attached: pol reading.jpg (2670x1845, 1.06M)

>no Nietzsche
Why not?

Attached: slaves.png (1474x972, 225K)

Read C.J. Hole

Attached: 1547788889074.gif (328x328, 1.48M)

I believe this book explains the collapse of Western Civilization

After the Ball: How America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the 90's

Downloadable
archive.org/details/AfterTheBallHowAmericaWillConquerItsFearHatredOfGaysInThe90s

Locate After the Ball through the World Library Catalog
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web

After the Ball on YouTube
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web

Attached: after-the-ball-how-america-will-conquer-its-fear-and-hatred-of-gays-in-the-90s.jpg (264x400, 33K)

On this page they explain their plans to create an SJW army. It explains the actions of Jussie Smollett

Attached: Principle5_AfterTheBall.jpg (318x512, 147K)

This book would really red pill the readers because it explains gays aren't born that way, but that's what they need to tell people in order to be accepted.

Attached: BornThatWay_AfterTheBall_p184.png (543x852, 617K)

Psychological warfare. This is lovely

Attached: Jamming-AfterTheBall-p151.png (1101x853, 1.62M)

Always keep in mind a society where everyone is bisexual and men fuck boys is the end goal.

Attached: Greece_AfterTheBall-p367.png (1047x833, 1.27M)

Criticizing the enlightenment is just as important as going after Jews... the enlightenment is what made society the way it is today. The goal should be to first get people to realize how bad modern society is first, and then later show people who is behind it all. Showing people everything at once is too overwhelming.

Nassim taleb was the first guy I read who was openly anti enlightenment.

I have a few GB of political books on my tablet, there was a pretty cool MEGA link, but I can't find it anymore

Too heavy for a normal fag weaned on Instagram posts

Already know of it, has been on my to-read list for a while. Might even be a good book to gist a normie

Edward bernays

>don't post the link just what to search.
where you DL from?
I could do with some of these on a tablet to read.

Bump because books are cool

Attached: 1473786715986.jpg (4030x4030, 3.16M)

Attached: 025f70345e898b9f808d53c779c491a2c192ab21803957062e59e579e63643a5.jpg (960x1512, 243K)

Attached: 1523305294841.jpg (1750x3920, 1.84M)

Imperium is pretty good

Attached: image.jpg (3264x2448, 1.57M)

Walking by Henry David Thoreau

See that one?
It's part of a series of some 40 or such compilations

Every few days there is a book thread here on pol where you can get the MEGA link

Thanks Burger, already on my list

I read skin in the game and found much of it very interesting. I dont understand his beef with sam harris.

Wtf I love being doxed now

You see with this book you can just tell normies they should teach it to understand how to support the gay rights movement, and if they have half a brain in their head, they will see how manipulative it is.

Attached: Principle6-AfterTheBall-p187.png (461x505, 394K)

Principle 7. Make gays look good.

Attached: Principle7-AfterTheBall_p187-189.png (465x307, 218K)

I found it

mega.nz/#F!B4dB2SzQ!h_pMC30v2a_y31iD0dy0sg

have fun

Principles 8. Makes "Bigots" look bad

Attached: Principle8-AfterTheBall_p189-190.png (458x701, 552K)

Mein Kampf.

Cheers user.
Really appreciated.

For those already on the track to redpilldom, I'd suggest gifting Hobbes' Leviathan and Machiavelli's Prince. Both delve into the human condition as depraved, requiring order and laws, and most of all the need for self-preservation and self-interest, but because of the state we are able to get above all of this. It's basically the argument for conservative politics/policy to be deeply embedded into the State as we know it without actually putting a big 'C' to the name.

Yes, at least it's the one I know of

Some is trash, some is actually pretty good.

Voltaire was redpilled as hell, the ultimate absurdist.

You need to get this one in there

After the Ball: How America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the 90's

Downloadable

Locate After the Ball through the World Library Catalog
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays in the site:worldcat.org&ia=web

After the Ball on YouTube
duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web duckduckgo.com/?q=https://duckduckgo.com/?ko=-1&q=after the ball how America will conquer it's fear & hatred of gays site:youtube.com&ia=web

Pic is hard copy version

Attached: 9780385239066-us.jpg (334x500, 37K)

As I said, I know of it and it's on my list.

The MEGA link is not mine sadly, can't edit it. However, there is prob going to be another book thread very soon.

It is a good book to give to normies. The problem is it is out of print. You can only give them a PDF version or print it. You can tell them it's important to find out how to support the gay community, and then they find out how manipulative the bastards are

Attached: Conversion_AfterTheBall_p153.png (850x901, 1.25M)

>white girl bleed a lot by colin fagerty
Isn't that the dude that freaked out on ronnie b

Attached: IMG_0874.jpg (334x447, 45K)

This is a great book. It drops some red pills, like the myna minkoff character is just a beatnik roastie. But for the most part the book has no purpose and its just a comedy. But people call it reactionary since it lacks character development

>Apparently I lack some particular perversion which today's employer is seeking.
>“I suspect that beneath your offensively and vulgarly effeminate façade there may be a soul of sorts. Have you read widely in Boethius?"
"Who? Oh, heavens no. I never even read newspapers."
"Then you must begin a reading program immediately so that you may understand the crises of our age," Ignatius said solemnly. "Begin with the late Romans, including Boethius, of course. Then you should dip rather extensively into early Medieval. You may skip the Renaissance and the Enlightenment. That is mostly dangerous propaganda. Now that I think of it, you had better skip the Romantics and the Victorians, too. For the contemporary period, you should study some selected comic books."
"You're fantastic."
"I recommend Batman especially, for he tends to transcend the abysmal society in which he's found himself. His morality is rather rigid, also. I rather respect Batman.”
>you can always tell employees of the government by the total vacancy which occupies the space where most other people have faces

forgot

Attached: cod.jpg (793x1209, 281K)

The Crowd: A Study of the Popular Mind
easy to read, innocent ...
and The Art of War

Blue pilled retards can't/won't/don't read.

I've tried giving books like this before, but people just go, "Oh, Great user, Thaaaaaanks" and then I'll ask them about 6 months later about some point in the book and then they say "Achually, I've not started it yet, because (insert lame reason here)"

Yeah most people don't read, that's why I want to tailor my presents.

It needs to be thin, interesting, innocent looking and easy to read.

Also I am not talking about full on retards, I actually know only 1 of those (Austria is a pretty racist country desu). I am thinking about my conservative friends.

I wish I could get this book reproduced in a country that ignores US copyright law. If a book has been out of print, I think that should void the copyright.

Knowledge should not be withheld.

Attached: aftertheball.jpg (600x400, 65K)