HAHAHAHAHA The Absolute State Of Muttland

>no dad in the picture

How do you feel about paying for all those niggers for the rest of their lives, Amerimutts

Attached: Once You Pop The Fun Dont Stop.jpg (646x966, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0
youtu.be/Z8_Gk4uXMo0
youtube.com/watch?v=G9dbvaoPAFo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

which one is the father

you dont understand how economics works
you dont understand the emotional investments of humans
you dont understand the reasons why anyone speaks at all
you dont understand what memes are or what your purpose even is posting like this
i do however know full and well and you're wasting your time

None of them. He's hundreds of miles away.

His mission is already accomplished.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory

Attached: 1552154111624.jpg (1024x896, 103K)

Could be worse, not like we’ve been misled... oh wait.
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

There is no father, in the us, it’s known as immaculate welfare. So essentially the negress will have sex with as men as possible in what they call a “train” in hopes of hitting high numbers of kids to win the welfare lottery.

That's not how pregnancy works

Monkeys have litters all the time.

I forgot to mention that the negress eats tons of fertility drugs from the free clinic, all the men drink forties and smoke blunts.

Attached: 1528646451037.png (352x288, 193K)

>houston
of course

>no dad in the picture
Who's taking it?

Meanwhile the White Population is declining with infants.
LMAO!
Shouldn't you snow monkeys be doing This? Oh wait, your wasting your time in your basement losers!
LMAO!

Only a cuck raises children. Real men seed women and carry on creating, fighting and producing instead of getting chained. In my ancestral culture, we would go out on raids for months all the time while the women raised our seeds on their own. Only coming back to seed them anew.

These Sun-burning mutants monkeys wish they can pro-create like their ancestor back in the 1800s-1900s. Too bad they're wasting their breath whining like bitches on their Tumblr (far right) board.

It's funny isn't it? Lol

and look how you turned out, mohammed

The most successful, happiest nation on earth where we actually have free time to enjoy life and isn't enslaved by slavs and kikes who takes all your money?
>inb4 guttural balknigger sounds sizzling at truth because they cannot ever have it on a genetical level
Your doctors earn in a day what our burger flippers earn in an hour

White man's burden

>b-b-but blacks get more abortions guys, why are you against abortion

Every time I will show this pic if people make those stupid arguments and threads.

White people are just basically retarded in general as a Mexican myself. They complain of "White Genocide" yet they whine like LOSERS why (Latinos, Blacks, Asians and so on) are having so much children. Well aren't you suppose to be doing that? Making babies? No you waste your breath pointing fingers at us while your women who grow boref of your foolishness flock to us thus making the population growth at nuch more higher.

Don't blame us your population is declining in America or whatever. Blame the fact your lazy and careless with what you have and provide no lack of procreation that your Ancestors had more back bone then. You all just lazy and finding excuses. Period.

This is why non white are retarded and don't plan for anything. If every white had 10 kids it still would take 100 years to correct. Meanwhile we have you duck just flooding right in. All imma say is prepare

Based and redpilled!

Attached: 6244ce7920845139d25cb9ef4b1ada51.jpg (226x226, 10K)

Your are enslaved by Barnevern. Did your caretaker already enjoy your anal virginity?

White people don't like living "on the government" and so only produce as many kids at they can comfortably afford.

Niggers, Spics (you), and Mudslimes have no qualms stealing from the white man to raise 20 children.

>Who's taking it?
Not the dad.

White people are the pandas of humans. too damn stubborn to have kids and the stars have to be aligned just right to even show effection towards one another.

jesus christ white people Get your shit together or you'll be put on the endangered species list like the panda.

Attached: images.jpg (289x174, 10K)

And yet your ancestor back in the 1800s-1900s manage to procreate a hell alot more than your generation of this era.
I agree with the user. Technology and automation has made your race lazy. Hell your race was making babies in the Old West to WW1 and even WW2. It was only at the late 20th Century you all slacked off and kept telling. You have yourself to blame for not continuing what your ancestors done. Don't make excuses.

Mexico is an older contry and had a larger population than murica, why muricas pop is almost three times larger than Mexico? Cause they used to breed like rats too and that's why their population overtook the south, now shut up nigger.

whites would have more kids if we werent paying for your niglets, Rabbi.

All the while hating and blaming white people for not having even more. Time to accelerate the parasite issue.

yes. you and your pal are niggers, 1 financial collapse from resorting back to your base level of cannibalism.

those meme flags... that black fragility....

>You don't understand anything and I understand everything
>What? No I won't deliver a single shred of information proving anything I just said to be true. Figure it out yourself go- I mean guy.
>Flag

Fuck off faggot kike.

>mum

>Memeflag
Yep, it's a balknigger chimping

Again think of also the differences.

Nigs

EVERYWHERE

Whites never raise kids in high risk environments that's why white fight happens

Better get an extra job whitey, CHOP CHOP. Dem gibs don't pay for themselves.

History repeats
youtu.be/RBqjZ0KZCa0

Attached: BB2DB731-B75E-4AA2-ABF7-4BA8E11A057D.png (610x320, 219K)

this one

Attached: graphicstock-black-man-behind-bars-in-jail-cell_SYB_dqXOb_thumb.jpg (202x300, 21K)

The father is Monsanto.

Cope idiot, he has a point. Make more babies and sitting on your ass complaining.

>Whites never raise kids in high risk environments that's why white fight happens

Are you stupid? Your ancestors were makijng babies in the Wild Old West! World War and even World War 2. Hell they were making babies during Vietnam War. You generation is just planned lazy while we Latinos put in the work as well as other races (Black, Asians etc). Do you know inexcusable you sound? You fought us in the Mexico-American Civil War and we still procreate more than you. Keep whining cabrón.

Holy fucking shit, that pussy must be like a tank track missing some wheels.

>somebody needs to be held accountable
I'm in fucking tears-

Attached: hyenas take hippo down.webm (320x400, 1.66M)

I too have had a terrible Vindaloo and suffered the consequences

well how do you expect them to track down six dudes in just nine minutes

Where were those babies made though?

It gets better
She popped out 2 more and was back in the news
youtu.be/Z8_Gk4uXMo0

Attached: 050E4793-66CF-477E-A549-72034E3D285A.jpg (1125x877, 655K)

Hospital probably sounded like she was going SSJ3 for the first time

You see 6 niggers. I see 6 presidents, athletes, and NASA engineers.

White MGTOW NEET prepping for them YANGBUX

feels good man

disgusting. good thing they will all shoot each other.

99% of the time when you are having 3 or more kids, it's due to in vitro fertilization. To increase the chances of success, they put a bunch of eggs into the womb at once. The issue is that these dipshits don't abort the other embryos if more than one succeeds. They then give birth to a bunch of underdeveloped babies.

>career woman is ready to have kids at age 45
>has a doctor shove a bunch of fertilized eggs back into her
>lets all of them come to term
>gives birth to 6 preemie sized babies
>they have to be in NICU for weeks
>hospital bills hundreds of thousands of dollars, if not millions, in insurance money from the ordeal
>medical industry may continue to make money depending on how many genetic disorders the babies have
>now there's a middle aged single mom with half a dozen kids, ready to be cared for by the state

"God's miracle" (how could you abort these beautiful miracles!) is actually the medical industry inseminating middle aged women like they are cattle.

when u see it

Attached: F82E56FE-0D48-4511-A581-52771415859C.png (2001x1125, 1.88M)

Don't forget about the "Great Depression". One of the hardest recession to hit America yet white people back then were still making babies. Hell they had their children working in the factory before the "Child Labor Laws" came in. White folks in this era are just slackers. They really are. If their ancestors were to see them right now they be disappointed.

One key difference. White people are actively being demoralized, brown people of all shades are not.

Where is the proud daddy??? Ooooo

>White people are actively being demoralized,
Your ancestors centuries ago went through alot demoralised societies and events as well as wars and managed to reproduced infants. C mon man... Don't make excuses.

Makes sense since only the lowest dregs of white society impregnate sheboons. You really expect a lowly white crack/methhead to stay?

Humans don't breed well in captivity

How are you whites are in captives?
Your ancestors were reproducing well during the the British Dominion rule before 1776 Independence. Why make excuses?

Shiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeet r dem dem tarts 2?!?!!

Never in history gas your genocide been broadcasted as a good thing and everyone should participate

NEVER

>Never in history gas your genocide
?????? What?!

So what you're saying is this is the boomer's fault as well?

Has* sorry I'm a phone pleb

>The most successful

Attached: 1551381859845.jpg (345x336, 214K)

Boomers are partially responsible for the lack of reproduction of white children but that just my opinion.

How's that brexit thing going, good muttboi?

Attached: 1544574322817.png (1024x687, 512K)

>Can't refute
>Posts factually incorrect meme
What's it like being from a nation whose achievements are about equal to that of mudhut nations in Africa.

Attached: 1550511687892s.jpg (93x125, 2K)

They must be thinking university tuition for 6 would be too much.

It's funny, because all you've ever done was suck off Goldbergstein and ate the crumbs he tossed at you.

Attached: The ----white----- anglo.jpg (682x450, 53K)

This is not factually incorrect dipshit. Try to find an english word of more than 6 letters that is not fucking french.
Peasant raise pigs (germanic) while the nobles eat pork (french).
The uk is literally a French colony. Had burgundy (French noble house) won the 100 years war, the England would be called France.

OUTBREEDING RATS!

all your money comes from oil and gas, secondary things are fishing, boat making and other stupid shit niggers do.
you're snow niggers who struck gold which will last for another 60 years.
you will see your daughters get sold to islam in your lifetime.

Attached: 1550862196755.jpg (500x709, 88K)

Perhaps, and that's all according to the eternal albion's plan along with his sons. Destroy other societies, then demand actual white nations (aka non-anglos) to take them in on "humanitarian" grounds. Truly a bestial race with the cunning of a goblin. All to keep pushing the narrative that only an anglo can keep the world safe while shitting on it.
>secondary things are fishing, boat making and other stupid shit niggers do.
Ah yes, things UK is far above themselves. Fortunately kikestein keeps them afloat with gibs in turn for destroying Europe.

>Hurr the nobles are French
The Normans mixed so much with the local that there's fuck all of their blood or genetic footprint left you fucking retard. Also if you think Norway has achieved anywhere near as much as Britain you should go and get your brain checked for tumours.
Created the biggest Empire the world has ever seen, invented and achieved heaps. Meanwhile Norway has been irrelevant since the middle ages.

Attached: ao_British_Empire_Feels_-_Copy_conv.jpg (256x256, 14K)

locals*

Attached: blx.png (722x8458, 3.96M)

>immaculate welfare.

Attached: 586091A7-7A8B-45E5-8EC3-F1FADEFA2D1E.gif (214x199, 590K)

Six more NASA mathematicians to get held da wh*teman get to Mars.

Jesus, there's so much wrong with that pic

1. Rowan Atkinson is a suave mother fucker with a hot wife and daughter and only played a dunce as a TV character.

2. The second person is Russian.

Attached: 3def81111647f4a806bfb2094bf68c4b.jpg (650x366, 32K)

Attached: do not feed.jpg (2550x3300, 978K)

Nordics literally ruled your shithole while you were fucking sheeps. We gave you the civilization you now have. Hell, all of your successful cities were founded by nords. The irish were so cucked by us that our settlement became their capital.
You people didn't even understand the concept of civilization until danelaw was given to you by our sheer kindness and foolish mistake that you could be tamed.

You're right, those two are far too handsome unlike actual pure anglos like

But pol does this all the time. People just imply shit all the time without clarifying

Hot daughter. His daughter is TRASH...and she took her mothers surname.
youtube.com/watch?v=G9dbvaoPAFo

Damn
Respect to Rowan
Would bang daughter 10/10

Attached: B0CB821C-9CDC-429A-9F57-50195EB0B6DF.jpg (1062x1125, 106K)

he's out for cigerrates

I don't care, I love and only sleep with black women and I a stereotypical white guy.

>Norway
>Danelaw
>Our
LMFAO
Also no you never gave anyone civilisation as you never had any. Also i'm Scottish so my ancestors never lived under Danelaw, neither was my nation or people controlled by Scandi faggots.

Wow, the shit they feed you in your irrelevant country's history classes is something else. Keep fantasising faggot.
> We Wuz Vi-Kangz N Shieet

Aww, how CUTE! An ignorant anglo, and one so full of pride in being a classic anglo!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scandinavian_Scotland

OI, MASSA!!!! I'S GUNNA SQUIRT OUT YO
KIDS, OI!!!

>Scotland
>Anglo
>Wikipedia as source
>words and place names are now someone genetic material
There's fuck all Scandi DNA in Scotland and no you never controlled the country. Peak WE WUZ.

Attached: 1516392976138.png (951x451, 133K)

> wiki
my sides

Imagine still being butthurt that their benefactors gave them civilization because they were too brutish to make their own. Sad!
But do note the upper part of this.
It's almost like actual human scots and not internet larpers know their history and is grateful for our help into making them into a civilization.

Attached: References, the one thing anglos fear.jpg (1399x962, 650K)

nothing is happening!

Attached: 56ptc.jpg (245x206, 10K)

OH NO NO NO SAY IT AIN'T SO GOTTA DRINK SOME PINT AND FORGET ABOUT ALL THIS I DUN GETHUH

Attached: Scots worst nightmare.jpg (1414x1018, 638K)

>Up Helly Larpers used as "evidence"
ancestry.com/corporate/international/press-releases/DNA-of-the-nation-revealedand-were-not-as-British-as-we-think
Just look at all that Scandinavian lol, you're an utter cretin.

Brutish? You've been listening to Larouche then. Wtf has your country done for the world? Absolutely nothing. You're irrelevant. Basically Swedish-lite.

Yeah the "Brutish" statement was hilarious considering pissing while standing up is seen as brutish in Scandinavia.
They truly are nations of poofs.