Is the celebration of ones genes being removed the Earth an exclusively white thing?

Is the celebration of ones genes being removed the Earth an exclusively white thing?

Whats the thought process behind : no reproductive organs = freedom.

Attached: west.jpg (1117x693, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/b187z8/i_just_had_my_fallopian_tubes_removed_they_gave/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

White guilt is a concept which people seem to enjoy on the surface. With whites being a global minority however, I doubt that its just a white thing.

i want to die.

Attached: 1528889051582.jpg (857x1134, 201K)

>White guilt is a concept which people seem to enjoy on the surface
Thats not entirely true. The problem is, that most people have been subverted into hedonistic nutjobs. All they care about is "freedom" (having no responsibility) and "enjoying life to the fullest", which includes sex. They do this just to be able to fuck around without having to care about children or other consequences you would have to deal with and take responsibility for.

No, kike.

> becomes riddled with STDs by way of "freedom"

It's almost as if it's being promoted mostly to white people for a certain reason by (((certain people)))...I wonder why...

>now i can slut around for the next 10 years
>until I turn 35 and no one wants to fuck me where are all the good men

>natural selection at play here
I don't see what's wrong here. If she's willing to go to this great lengths just to incapacitate herself in this regard, I can't imagine her being a good mother. Ever.

Attached: 1552787973854.gif (300x273, 2.48M)

>What's the thought process behind: no reproductive organs = freedom

Firstly, one mustn't take the woman too literally. By freedom she surely means to say, "responsibility." And this is true: she is precluding herself from the responsibility of having and raising kids. Many contemporary women confuse responsibility and natural female imperatives with serfdom or bondage. Thus freedom to the modern woman is a lack of femaleness - a lack of natalism, marriage, and everything tangentially related to past female responsibilities.

Self induced natural selection nothing wrong with culling herself from the gene pool if she's stupid enough to do this in the first place

it benefits them

How degenerate is it of me to want to date a girl with her tubes tied just so I can blow countless loads inside her?

Attached: 1164361241941.jpg (603x672, 69K)

Delete this

Link to post? Subreddit maybe?

destined for a life of cats and hating men after they hit the wall

>dude antinatalism lmao

I couldn't last at that sub more than 4 minutes.

thats a cute gif

The kind of person who would intentionally neuter themselves is exactly the kind of person you don't want in the genepool, it's a problem that solves itself.

Maybe she did it for health reasons? Oh wait this is pol: WHITE GENOCIDE!!1

i married a girl that cant have kids and it feels fucking amazing

r/childfree
Fucking lol

>How degenerate is it of me
10/10
You are as degenerate as the whore, who cut her tubes to be able to fuck around.

This. I've been telling doom and gloomers for years that as the white race diminishes greatly in volume, it will become concentrated. On average I would be willing to bet anything that the only people who are reproducing in large enough numbers to replace themselves and even grow in size are ones who are racially aware whites who value tradition and family. Spineless brainwashed whites will not reproduce in large enough numbers to continue being a detriment to other whites. Over time while the overall population size will reduce, it will be purged of weakness and concentrated.

if you read the sub its full of 20 somethings who are healthy doing it so jamal and his boys can blast mad loads inside all day. back to plebbit with ya

HONK HONK

I already have a son. Same bday as President Trump also =)

There is nothing that I support more than leftists removing themselves from the gene pool. I just wish they'd do it quicker

This ought to be outright banned....

>idiots sterilizing themselves
What's so bad about this?

lmao
what fucking freedom is this cumslut talking about?

And they ask me why I hate...

Attached: BF0F90D7-6BE8-4D65-A9B2-71196F638735.jpg (587x378, 28K)

No problem with this, did the same thing. Just don’t marry the thot.

At least she will die without breeding. Her stupid genes end with her. I bet she had some eggs frozen anyway though.

aww poor turtle

>celebrating intentionally spaying yourself
Whites were a mistake

Attached: CE1A6E08-D797-4320-9925-DB03ECB78377.jpg (750x1161, 578K)

reddit.com/r/childfree/comments/b187z8/i_just_had_my_fallopian_tubes_removed_they_gave/
>Note to lurkers : any comment of the "You will change your mind" or "Think of your femininity/masculinity" variety or other disparaging reply will be immediately removed and the offender will be banned. If OP is old enough to have children (which is permanent) and not regret it, they are also old enough to choose to never have children and not regret. Choosing fertility and/or parenthood is no guarantee of non occurrence of regret. Let me direct you to our overwhelmingly large collection of regretful parents testimonies for proof
They can't cope with critique and reality. Reddit as another echochamber where only affirmative posts are left, others are deleted. Color me surprised,. Fucking degenerates.

Attached: 1531430014539.jpg (1920x1694, 409K)

Literally and unironically it's whites falling for jewish propaganda

Absolute fucking state, don't go crying when you can't find a decent woman to marry when you're contributing to that very problem.

Attached: when pol says they're redpilled but still fuck around like thots.png (534x316, 47K)

i would love to see her in about 10 years when she has 17 cats, cat litter everywhere, fat from drinking beer all day, smoking cigarettes, drunk texting people from high school before she eventually commits suicide.

>removing from genepool
Thats the only thing that kind of keeps me calm.
But there are so many degenerates still having children like pic related

Attached: 1552469563438.jpg (767x960, 74K)

To be put in a trans surrogate father and the egg will be fertilized by the trans mother, which will be done with government support.

Attached: 1519471931348.jpg (1144x1012, 630K)

The problem is that these people influence and brainwash others who would otherwise turn out normal... or do you see it the ones who are easily manipulated weak as well so the absolute weakness can be entirely removed?

Nothing pisses me off more than seeing a leftist cunt who's pregnant and golems like that pic you posted.
It brings the warrior out in me. Now's not the fucking time to cause miscarriages.

>Hey everybody, I'm fucking insane!

This, it is the same as the "legalize drugs they will just overdose" yeah but not before dragging everyone down with them.

Attached: Untitled.png (919x446, 558K)

Now that she is a freemartin she can dispense with her easthetic yet slightly bothersome malthusian belt. The new supple green leather ones with the gold trim are ever so lovely though.

now she can enjoy getting creampied without ending up a single mutt mother

Women were given the minds of children so they can understand children. They're incapable of any critical/long-term thinking. If the media tells them reproducing white people is evil, they'll take it as commandment and make moves to prevent it from happening.

even animals don't want to eat that wetback garbage. abort and deport!

Attached: photo-17.jpg (640x640, 178K)

POST THE GOOD BYE PENIS CAKE

BASED, this is how you make proper neutered servitors. This is exactly what our jewish ovenlords desire.

Attached: 1548549624076.jpg (858x821, 359K)

Only mammals can even taste capsaicin.

Qabbalah Tranny Cult Gateway Brainwashing

She just got jewed fucking hard

not enough will get the reference, It was not a warning more like a blueprint for what is to come.

Attached: 2w9eqf.jpg (666x375, 57K)

Bet they sold her eggs for $500k without her knowing

I can understand why someone wouldn‘t want to have kids but going as far as getting surgery done is way too fucked up.

somethings not right here, medical professionals will not do this kind of elective surgery. She probably needed them out for something else.

Try out trufemcels for rage/keks

It does look like male hips tho. Big hands. Tranny jew hoax probably

she will feel regret and hang herself when shes 50

This isnt white guilt, women hate not being around Chad so this one prevented herself from being a single mom so she can always have Chad inside her until she hits the wall of course.

>no reproductive organs = freedom.
It's independence from the laws of nature, so I guess there is some liberty in that. However, it completely ignores the fact that human civilization did not just begin when you became conscience. It took a lot of hard work and sacrifice. If you want the next generation enjoy the same freedom that you had, then you have a duty to preserve it for them. If you just want to squander your genetic inheritance so that you can live a hedonistic life, you will certainly be one of the last generations that has the freedom to do so.

Yes, the jews and soviets did well.

>that body/face
This changed nothing about her life

If that thing wanted to live as a man, why does it want to give birth to a child?

Men do not have the capabilities of birthing children. In biology, the purpose of the male is to fertilize the egg with his gametes.

Humans cannot be hermaphroditic. Hermaphroditism is an adaptation in most organisms, like terrestrial gastropods and planarians because the probability of finding a mate of the opposite sex is very low.
So what is this thing trying to prove?
This transgender nonsense is a serious mental illness that's become a trend. This thing is following that trend.

Trap

What the fuck is wrong with people?
>Freedom here I come!
What a fucking whore jesus who acts proud of this shit? Men that get their balls cut off are just as bad.

This is exactly why muslims are taking over, white people don't want kids while muslims have like 8 in european countrys

Attached: FM_charSelect_portrait.png (928x932, 378K)

Why have all those surgeries though? Have they not heard of condoms? A reasonably safe way to prevent pregnancy and infections?

Amphibians are affected by capsaicin? I thought mammalians were the only organisms with proper receptors?

White women are a lost cause anyway in all honestly. Best to sterilize ones like this.

Any more pics of girl in op? She has a hot body

There are thousands of ancestors that were chad enough to fight and fuck over the eons in order for you to exist. Their line dies because you couldn't do the one thing that allowed you to exist in the first place. You can rest easy knowing the world will be less like you when you're gone and your genetics are wiped from existence. When you're older you'll understand the regret but you won't realize it until too late.

She'll sooner suicide herself.
That's what I'm hoping for.

Yeah, exactly, health reasons.

White people are the greatest menace to this planet, so nature is solving the problem. Natural selection in action.

>People with mental illness sterilize themselves
>Oy vey muh white stock
Guys. I'm pretty sure this is Jews trying to make people feel bad about inbred retards dying out. For instance, if we outlaw abortion, niggers win. Please get a grip on reality. Read a book, learn basic math etc

I would understand that if she had cancer but just because of some weird ideology of self-hatred?

Attached: 1547754080206.jpg (940x646, 99K)

sooner than you think you will bud.

Attached: 1459927685156.jpg (398x500, 25K)

Their entire ideology is based on felling the maximum amount of pleasure, condoms are a hindrance to that.

>honestly wanting to have a child being raised by a crazy leftist that will turn them into a tranny for Twitter likes

I know that feel, bro.

Attached: 20190309_190842.jpg (4032x3024, 2.47M)

There was a Brave New World / 1984 thread about a week ago and it got off to a great start but fizzled out after like 40 posts sadly. I would urge anyone to read them.

>never having sex for the purpose of making children
You are missing out bruh, trying to put a baby in a woman is primal. Actually doing it is even better. We were born to breed. These women are going to suffer serious mental health issues later in life.

eh, i'd hit it

>These women are going to suffer serious mental health issues later in life.
Good.

it means the freedom to fuck Chads nonstop without being worried about pregnancy

fuck this gay earth nigga i dont care

They are nihilists and hedonists, they don't care about anything but feeling pleasure. Doesn't matter what happens around them, doesn't matter what happens after them. Drugs and sex is all they need to feel good, responsibilities are just a restriction. Self-hate is only a side issue.

Cause it doesn't feel as good. For both partners. I don't support that hedonist justification, but that's probably what it is

at first I was going to congratulate you for knowing not all animals are affected by capsaicin.

But then I realized you called a turtle an amphibian.

I am reminded of a story. I want to say the people were talking to lord Krishna after life and were explaining to him what their dharma had been. None of them had quite figured it out but each had made an attempt so he let them pass.
The last person to come explained that he believed in no god, that he indulged in pleasures of the flesh, and that was his dharma.
That was the one person that was not allowed to pass because he had not used his gift of life at all, even imperfectly, because he never went beyond appreciating life beyond hedonistic pursuits.
I am probably telling this story a bit wrong and am sure someone can correct me but I think you get the idea. The future does not bode well for these women

I don't know a medical profession that is going to willingly remove a womens Fallopian Tubes because she doesnt want children. It doesnt happen unless theres a serious underlying medical issue

False. Doctors start life 500k in debt. They will do literally anything for money. Reproductive mutilation is their favorite go to. They would even do it to a newborn for a quick buck.

Attached: 1552636962598.jpg (640x274, 58K)

This surgery should be illegal, and (((doctors))) doing this should be hung publically.

As all you retards sit here caring about her choice. Not that you nerds will ever have sex or breed anyways. Nothing says whites are best like dying alone and a virgin.

this is fucking repugnant