How does one

Quit Jow Forums and get a girlfriend?

Attached: 1552340838612m.jpg (1024x858, 61K)

Quite literally go to
And only come back during the happenings meanwhile fill your time up with other hobbies besides the internet. Make some in real life friends and stick with them.

One doesn't

>They congregate, discuss, despair, strategize, debate and plan. They decry weakness, mock fecklessness and worship strength, and in this worship of strength they radicalize and find the solution. Somehow this isolation then radicalization is seen as a surprise, yet for anyone who was paying attention, it was a long time coming. Once the corporate and state medias grip on the zeitgeist of modernity was finally broken by the internet, true freedom of thought and discussion flourished and the overton window was not just shifted, but shattered. All possibility of expression and belief was open to be taught, discussed and spoken. This open and often anonymous discussion allowed for information, outside of the states and the corporation control, to be accessed often for the first time. The result is obvious. People are finding their way home. Finding their people, finding their traditions, seeing through the lies of history, the brainwashing of the institutions and they angry, they are energized and yes, against their degenerate societies, they are radicalized. RADICALIZATION IS THE RATIONAL RESPONSE TO DEGENERATION.

Get job, earn money. Wait until 30-35, that's about the time women settle down and get desperate to breed.

Hopefully after this Christchurch shit they'll completely remove all the chans from the internet and we'll all finally be free from this fucking place.
Then we'll all go out and get lives and enact our will on the outside world and they'll wish they'd kept us contained in here forever instead.

This is how the great uprising kicks into gear.

oh you don't friend. you die here.

>Get job, earn money. Wait until 30-35, that's about the time women settle down and get desperate to breed.

you want to breed roastie then get stuck paying child support(alimony and losing 50% your shieettt) for kids you only get to see every other weekend while they get brainwashed by leftist roastie mom and leftist teachers? mfw

Attached: feminismwall9.jpg (500x278, 57K)

If you figure it out pls let me know

lol Jow Forums is toxic shit, no matter what you do you will be either a

natty or roider
manlet or lanklet
jawlet or wristlet

just work out and stay off shit telling you what to do

Attached: IMG-20190317-WA0011.jpg (900x1600, 415K)

I literally need to leave within 10 minutes of busting a nut in a women

get a hobby which you think many girls would do and go to those hobby workshops/practices

Siiiick you have sex?

Attached: tenor (8).gif (480x270, 2.23M)

You can't. You're here forever.

You can't.

>got a perfect job
>got a perfect gf
>still coming to this shithole
why?

Attached: 1527455880707.jpg (1024x630, 73K)

once a polfag always a polfag

Attached: file.png (259x195, 77K)

You are here forever.

Sorry friend, if you have to ask how to date on an image board that's the best you're gonna get. You. Not me.

Because where else can you go to discuss important matter with smart likeminded individuals?

Don’t quit Jow Forums and get gf. Bro women get lonely af loser

I wish I knew.

Jow Forums is absolute cancer. Truly the worst board I've ever been on. Not kidding.

this, i know it's degenerate but they are so unbelievably basic and irritating

I have a wife and kids and still manage to shitpost from time to time.

>going to Jow Forums with a problem ever
it's literally full of retards who give stupid opinions also sjw reddit tier advice

How do you say "i am" in spanish?

Don't make the girl your goal, have other goal, stop jerking off and do some work on your goals, this will make you interesting and confident and girls you begin to notice you, its fucking weird, i was pissing in bottles 6 years ago and today I am getting my cock rode by girls with bf's.

Attached: onions.png (203x243, 17K)

Do you like have this image saved on your computer on all times or you just downloaded it just for me?

horno

see pic

Attached: 1552831470555.jpg (500x500, 82K)

Jow Forums actually looks pretty cool. Only checked it out once before. Good advice. That sticky is pretty informative.

You can log out any time you like but you can never leave

It’s banter and nowhere near as harsh as real life can be.

At this point, if you dont find a girl who agrees with Jow Forums You really dont want her. SO I dont see why they have to be exclusive to each other. In fact. I would prefer they not be.

Thats how you know for sure if you love her. You stick around for the sandwich.