Christian Martin
Christian Martin

Get in here northwesterners. Seattle is dying
komonews.com/news/local/komo-news-special-seattle-is-dying

Attached: PNW3V.jpg (130 KB, 1000x1500)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZY28_4Le0c
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/114000-more-people-seattle-now-this-decades-fastest-growing-big-city-in-all-of-united-states/
seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/amid-building-boom-1-in-10-seattle-apartments-are-empty-and-rents-are-dropping/
seattletimes.com/explore/careers/worker-shortage-forces-restaurants-to-get-creative/
bitchute.com/video/ynfnueCcL7kv/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
youtube.com/watch?v=dQiBD-crrvA
youtube.com/watch?v=7ob8XhaqC9c
youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY
youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU
theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/18/san-francisco-poop-problem-inequality-homelessness

Easton Bell
Easton Bell

Can't happen fast enough.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

Shitattle is such a fuckin dump

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

The last remaining Republicans (heroin users across the board) cause problems. Big shocker it's basically the same across the entire country urban or rural.

Republicans can't handle liberal environments.

Brayden Robinson
Brayden Robinson

People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I'll dance a happy dance if Seattle were to go up in flames. Then I tell them the story about how on my last trip to Seattle with my children, a black homeless woman took a shit right in the sidewalk. Fuck Seattle. As a contractor, I'll never take another job from there.

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

Any personality Seattle had started getting eroded in 80s when Californians flooded in after cashing in on their inflated real estate market. It's totally gone now after tech industry flooded it with their brand of pukes. Those pukes landing in an already leftist population pushed it even further and now politician went off the deep end and it's really fd. You dont get rid of homeless criminal heroin addicts by decriminalizing heroin, crime, homelessness (street camping/trespassing) and offer free housing no strings.

Landon Collins
Landon Collins

I'm a contractor as well and I refuse to travel to Seattle, I will only teleconference.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Here's a unique brand of Seattle homosexual. Silicone in the balls. One died. Not on news. Awsome...

Attached: dylan-noodles-and-beef.jpg (193 KB, 819x1024)

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

It's totally gone now after tech industry flooded it with their brand of pukes
Why is the tech industry so damn cancerous? I used to look up to it as a kid. It seems to attract people of such low character. High IQ maybe, but without any will or direction toward life as a whole.

Attached: 1528291391474.jpg (3.35 MB, 2795x3039)

Aiden Wilson
Aiden Wilson

Seattle was always trash. Pierce County >>>> King County.

Noah Turner
Noah Turner

Reading one of those threads was the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Let's see.... mountains, ocean front, booming economy, diverse people, great arts and music scene...

I'll take Seattle over any Republican heroin addict shithole. Keep your poverty, drug use, homophobia, racism and obesity. The real world prefers Seattle.

Luke Adams
Luke Adams

Yes.Anything south of downtown used to be a no go, or why the f go, not its spread.

Charles Thomas
Charles Thomas

When I was a little boy, about 20ish years ago, Seattle had a magical feeling to it. Later as an adult, I'd occasionally drive up for a concert, and little by little, between the aggressive homeless, insane parking, and everything being overpriced, the magic wore off. Nowadays, it's got even worse somehow. You've seen those entire makeshift towns of scrap lumber and tarps around I-90, I assume? Hoovervilles. Obamahomes.

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

You cant afford to live there. Also Asian real estate speculation has further driven housing market, apt prices sky high.

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

You're fucking delusional. Seattle is a hellhole. You can have all of that living in the surrounding counties. Kitsap is far superior.

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

Ditto

Chase Rodriguez
Chase Rodriguez

LIberals are on average twice as strong and twice as intelligent as loser conservatives. Something to think about if you push your racsim, gun violence and opioid addictions and alcoholism on us. we live good clean lives unlike the southern trash that pops pills and guzzles booze like Trump is still president.

We really need to purge the southern states. I don't feel like Trump supporters deserve to remain in the United States at this point.

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Lol naw. Seattle is still the 2nd fastest growing city in the country with double digit growth in home prices annually. We are the gem of the pacnw.

All the poors move here to try and get a piece of the pie and fail, o ly to end up on the streets.

Christian Nguyen
Christian Nguyen

Who gives a shit about seattle. More importantly, where the fuck is this "migrate to PNW" meme coming from? I don't give a fuck what their ideology is, I'm so sick of immigrants building houses right under my beautiful mountains and destroying every view

Joshua Gutierrez
Joshua Gutierrez

This post confirms it, you're either a retard or a troll.

Chase Torres
Chase Torres

LIberals are on average twice as strong and twice as intelligent as loser conservatives
LMAO Imagine actually believing this. You're right about the southern states though. They're the niggers of white conservatives.

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

Kitsap used to be nice, but I'd never buy a house there these days. I'd constantly be worried about my neighbor's meth lab blowing up half the block.

Mason Hall
Mason Hall

Stay poor, stay conservative and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SEATTLE.

We got shit DIALED here. Keep your fuckass loser shithead Repuke stoners. We do not want dipshit backassward fucking loser cuntass Trump faggots anywhere NEAR us!!!

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1552840060037.gif (915 KB, 245x285)

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

My family wants to move to Washington. Recommend some cities to check out?

Thomas Thomas
Thomas Thomas

BASED BELLEVUE HERE COME HOME

Josiah Cox
Josiah Cox

You're thinking Mason county. Port Orchard is the closest we have to a redneck paradise, but its sandwiched between Bremerton and Gig Harbor, so it can't get that bad. I've lived in east Bremerton my whole life and it's pretty decent. Majority minorities are are Asian.

Bentley Ramirez
Bentley Ramirez

Wheres here. ? Your just a shit stirrer. You've never even been to seattle.

Chase Rivera
Chase Rivera

I'm six foot 6 and 275 lbs. All of my 8 brothers are the same size. Al; but one of us are veterans. And every one of us would go on a neck snapping spree and take out thousands of loser weak ass Republican bitches.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MIGHT OR THE FIREPOWER TO PREVAIL. FUCK OFF FOR ALL TIME, TRUMPCUNT FAGGOTS.

There is NOTHING WEAKER than a lowlife, stupid, fat, slow, Trumpcunt Faggot.

Blake Morales
Blake Morales

Seattle is the heroin addicted shithole

Sebastian Rivera
Sebastian Rivera

Moving with money?

Jaxon Cox
Jaxon Cox

thumbnail
BASED

Nathan Reyes
Nathan Reyes

Eatonville, Rochester, Hoodsport, Midland, Tacoma (If you want a mid-sized city)

Oliver Wright
Oliver Wright

No, that would be anywhere south of Missouri. Nobody wants to live in Repuke ass shithead meth user conservafuck wastelands.

Ryan Nelson
Ryan Nelson

queen Anne reporting in
had an idea : buy cheap raspberry pis and huge them around Seattle connected to open wifi networks, have it constantly broadcast the nz video. y/n?

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

I'm no expert but I've seen how the protestors fair when they try to get tough...not well. Watch the game tape..last post due to bots.

Adam Morgan
Adam Morgan

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

You are delusional

Attached: literally-the-opposite.png (35 KB, 1133x441)

Landon Sullivan
Landon Sullivan

pic related soon?

Attached: Northwest.png (18 KB, 2000x1333)

Angel Butler
Angel Butler

Bremerton lol. I used to love MXPX.

I've been to some pretty sketchy areas in Gig Harbor man. Maybe it's changed over the years though.

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

I'm six foot 6 and 275 lbs
BMI 37.3. You're morbidly obese. You should be busy trying to fight off diabetes you fat piece of shit. Quit talking yourself up on the internet and get on a treadmill you fucking disgrace.

Michael Gomez
Michael Gomez

Imagine being so retarded you think it's' the republicans pushing heroin on addicts and not liberal policy that lets them shoot up in public and poz each others assholes with no penalty. This has got to be a troll post

Attached: 1457147731491.jpg (48 KB, 1241x664)

Chase Taylor
Chase Taylor

Aye to retire.
Will research thanks.

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

Cringe, go suck Muslim cock jewfaggot

Elijah Bennett
Elijah Bennett

youtu.be/xZY28_4Le0c

Isaiah Ramirez
Isaiah Ramirez

Port Angeles is pretty decent retirement. Pretty quite and a bit further out.

Christopher Perez
Christopher Perez

Used to live in Bellingham, now I live in Montana, and will never look back.

Asher Nguyen
Asher Nguyen

Kek

William Reyes
William Reyes

Yes

Daniel Morris
Daniel Morris

Good, Seattle is such a shithole. There is more heroin in that city than people can possibly consume

Liam Green
Liam Green

It's pretty much North San Francisco now

Liam Brooks
Liam Brooks

sup homies

Chase Davis
Chase Davis

you were all Navy SEALs too amirite?
fuck off kike

Parker White
Parker White

Seattle.

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

stale pasta

Attached: bait-not-eve-bait.jpg (3 KB, 124x125)

Lincoln Barnes
Lincoln Barnes

Anyone from kirkland here? Heard they were building apartments there. Also, how is Washington as a whole? I know they tried to push the 10 rounds a mag meme, but Sheriffs said that they wouldnt comply.

Logan Price
Logan Price

Seattle.
No ty. Was born there. I know it's ass.
Thanks again.

Robert Green
Robert Green

They better not come to Tacoma when they flee

Luis Robinson
Luis Robinson

Theres new homes and apartments going up every block I seatrle. We have more cranes than Dubai.

Nolan James
Nolan James

The tech industry, like any other, has been beset by greed. The people who work in it will do what they must for a paycheck. The individual who seeks self preservation will not alienate itself from the herd. If the herd is bleating, they too will bleat, even when they know it wrong. As the herd rushes towards and eventually over the edge of a cliff, so to will the individual for even in death they know that they are wrong but fear alienation more than death.

Alexander Howard
Alexander Howard

Damn really? Going back in June so I guess ill see what its like. Also is there really a demand for apartments? people are moving in to seattle?

Evan Miller
Evan Miller

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/114000-more-people-seattle-now-this-decades-fastest-growing-big-city-in-all-of-united-states/

It's a boom town.

Benjamin Morgan
Benjamin Morgan

Spokane is a good retirement place

Elijah Myers
Elijah Myers

i think the apartment vacancy rate is hovering around 50% but they keep making more of them

Jeremiah Young
Jeremiah Young

Wow didnt know, who's hiring? Amazon? Microsoft with their Indians again?

Bellevue > Seattle
Ive always liked Bellevue more

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Nope. Its 10 percent.

seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/amid-building-boom-1-in-10-seattle-apartments-are-empty-and-rents-are-dropping/

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Everyone is hiring. There is a labor shortage. Especially for skilled labor.

Bentley Murphy
Bentley Murphy

Based and correct

Brody Harris
Brody Harris

Even at 15$ an hour there is a shortage.

seattletimes.com/explore/careers/worker-shortage-forces-restaurants-to-get-creative/

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

TFW Mt. Rainier erupts and the mudlsides kill everyone between the mountain and the Peugeot Sound

Attached: Mount-Rainier-from-South-Hill-USGS-photo-by-Ed-Ruttledge-Jan-18-2014-IMG-1228-ps8.jpg (195 KB, 1180x787)

Bentley Richardson
Bentley Richardson

There is a labor shortage
Everytime I've ever heard this anywhere in the modern world its been a lie. So you'll have to excuse me for taking this with a grain of salt.

Gabriel Roberts
Gabriel Roberts

Spokane
Family wants to avoid being near colleges but will look into that city as well. Thanks.

Daniel Clark
Daniel Clark

Nothing new here. The policies of Seattle have long been met with warnings of "Detroitfication". But the leftards who run the place refuse to listen.
In about 6 to 7 years it'll be full Detroit.

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

I live here. It isnt a lie. Literally everyone is hiring in this town.

Why do you think we have so many homeless. Poors from the midwest come here looking for jobs and dont realize we still drug test for meth and heroin.

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Most of those vacant apartments are due to the well monied moving in and turning their noses up at affordable housing. I lived in the Greenlake neighborhood, I paid 1k a month for a corner, ground level apt. Two blocks down the rent was twice that, with less square footage. Why? Cause my apt building didn’t have some hip, in my mind goofy fucking name. I had a few well monied customers actually scoff or laugh that I would live happily in what in their minds’ was a dump, but in reality it wasn’t. It just had been renovated in 10+ years, didn’t have some hideous geometric facade slapped on it, and renamed to some shit like “Ivory Tower of the Emerald City”.

Carson Lee
Carson Lee

Imagine being so stupid that thinking one of the richest cities on the planet with a diverse economy will fail anytime soon.

Ryan Brooks
Ryan Brooks

Last time I was in Seattle there wasnt as many blacks as in NYC

Nicholas Rodriguez
Nicholas Rodriguez

When the property values plummet from all the decay thats when the Jews come in and buy it all up.

Wyatt Sanchez
Wyatt Sanchez

We have like 10.

Caleb Rodriguez
Caleb Rodriguez

I only know 2 black people in Kirkland. And only Indians in Redmond. There was some black guy selling his mixtape on the streets of seattle though

Kevin Cooper
Kevin Cooper

Burien checking in

Noah Morris
Noah Morris

The labor shortage is a direct result of the $15/an hour. All the nigs realized they’d loose their gibs if they were getting paid at the new rate working the same hours. It’s a prime example of useful idiots being put to use against their own interests and creating an employers’ hiring market.

Asher Wilson
Asher Wilson

we also had the supernegro Phoenix Jones (was that his name, and wtf happened to that dude?)
we also have Sir Mix-a-Lot, so there's that

Christopher Evans
Christopher Evans

This is an employee market.

Grayson Baker
Grayson Baker

Thanks for posting, OP. I'm serious. I'm watching it right now. I may share this with others if I see it actually posts a solution.

Attached: Star-Trek-Jean-Luc-Picard-series-1701664.jpg (32 KB, 590x350)

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

253 here. Pic related. Also, Californians get out ree.

Attached: 8d2.png (393 KB, 640x408)

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Port Orchard's starting to get people from Seattle moving over and bringing their shithole ways with them. Will be worse once the Southworth to downtown Seattle foot ferry starts running.

Alexander Robinson
Alexander Robinson

Remember, the Jews are ever vigilant. They are very likely in this thread right now salivating at the thought of cheap real estate.

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

starting to get people from Seattle moving over
isnt that true of anywhere remotely near I-5?

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

See You’ve also got to keep in mind that it’s a younger city. That millennials leave jobs like they change their hairstyle. That really it isn’t necessarily a labor shortage, just a shortage of commited labor. I’m only 33 myself, I own and run my own business. They’re aren’t too many older folks in my line of work and as a result I have a lot of kids working for me. I’ll give anyone a chance to work for me provided I have an opening, I don’t need to hear how bad you need the job, because I need workers more than you need the job. After a month a good number of them quit, it just leaves me thinking they must not have needed the job as bad as I thought. One thing though I will say that seems to have cutdown on no call/no show was when I switched payroll services. It use to be direct deposit, but it was cutting into company profits, so we switched to paper checks every two weeks. I didn’t even notice this until my second made a comment about it that, if they can’t look you in the eyes to say they quit, they sure as shit don’t have to look you in the eyes collecting their final check when it’s direct deposited.

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Attached: 1552252170244.gif (1.46 MB, 300x300)

Angel Cox
Angel Cox

wtf the ballsack on the right looks like a face pressed up against the underwear. Who the fuck are these people? How can you get this degenerate?

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

nice bait

Jaxson Baker
Jaxson Baker

If by liberal environmen,t you mean a shithole filled with deranged despots begging for money while actively shitting themselves, then yes you are correct

Chase Fisher
Chase Fisher

only jewish people are property owners and landlords

Yeah, everything is a jewish conspiracy.

How do people get this fucking dumb?

Attached: picard.jpg (103 KB, 1200x873)

Justin Anderson
Justin Anderson

Yes, but it's worse for areas with easy commutes to downtown and low cost of living. Once the ferries start it'll be a 30 minute commute to downtown. That's faster than a rush-hour drive from nearby cities within King county, and housing in Kitsap county is far cheaper than anything in King county. That will make it a target.

Aiden Wood
Aiden Wood

Are you me? 33 business owner, mostly under 30 work force. Definitely a difference in work attitude between the generations.

Logan Sanders
Logan Sanders

If it dies then the red parts of Washington will have to find a new host to leech their gibs from.

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

Not near as cheap as it used to be. My house went from 240 to 385 in 7 years. I know that isnt healthy growth. I suppose it's cheap relative to 1 mil crack shacks in Seattle though.

Isaac Perez
Isaac Perez

PA is nice, I live in forks and love it. I am strange though, logging in winter downpours is a hobby of mine. I love going to the open public post timber harvest sales and getting free firewood, just enjoy running a saw.

The only bad thing about forks is the indians, the ones from neah bay are the worst.

Hudson Ramirez
Hudson Ramirez

PS, don't move to Tacoma, fuckin western USA niggerville

Dylan Peterson
Dylan Peterson

Sparkly vampires, too.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

I'm six foot 6 and 275 lbs

Attached: 1495066558557.jpg (38 KB, 567x523)

Caleb Richardson
Caleb Richardson

Attached: 1532241233157.jpg (109 KB, 1039x914)

John Brown
John Brown

Haven't seen one of those bastards yet, swear I've seen some werewolves though, seen a lot (10) of cougars though

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

It's the only city I lived in that I could by pot as an 11 year old off the streets. What a great place.

John Powell
John Powell

Good thing WA is a Euthanasia State.

Noah Jenkins
Noah Jenkins

A read liberals get the bullet too, a few years ago during the May Day riots on a wall.

Christopher Clark
Christopher Clark

Fat piece of shit

Jason Hall
Jason Hall

you've really got some wires crossed

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

I'll be honest with you, man. I'm actually envious of your rain.

But I saw Washington's high property values, and I just decided not to do it. I went back to the Midwest.

Your mountain ranges trap the jet stream right near Forks.

I've heard the Forks economy is only so-so. And I heard housing Supply is pretty much locked down. Same as Los Angeles and San Francisco. When a necessity like that gets locked down, riots are often not far off.

The fact that you're in Forks, you should be okay though. Enjoy the rain, Jow Forums bro.

(Pic pretty much unrelated.)

Attached: Mountain-man..jpg (25 KB, 250x375)

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

The last time I went to a Mastodon concert in Seattle, we went out downtown looking for a night life.
What we found was a world pulled straight out of Escape From New York.
There were no clubs, no bars, gangs of drug-addicted human zombies. My friend was scared for his life as these roving herds of subhuman garbage were aggressive and would follow us.
My hometown has fallen. The memories I had of a once great city have all but disintegrated from my calloused mind.

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

Edit: And I heard housing Supply *in Seattle* is pretty much locked down.

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

werewolves
By that I assume you mean the group of men wearing fursuits who you invite over on weekends to run a train on your ass.

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

Meth infested shithole. Sequim is much better though.

Leo Richardson
Leo Richardson

West coast cities have locked down housing Supply. Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Seattle.

Homelessness everywhere. Why they're doing this is beyond me.

Attached: picard-reaction.jpg (31 KB, 825x464)

Christopher Carter
Christopher Carter

Tacoma, puyallop orting all that area is gone. Seattle, unfortunately would be fine.

Grayson Murphy
Grayson Murphy

purge the southern states
most of the south is black
Yes

Noah Hill
Noah Hill

Rain
NYC actually gets more rain a year than Seattle does. Its just more cloudy and "misty" here.

That cold grey slit your wrist weather is real.
Looks like its over this year..Gorgeous March so far.

Adrian James
Adrian James

why they are doing this is beyond me

HI! Welcome to Jow Forums I hope you enjoy your stay, remember you are here forever..and

ITS ALWAYS THE JEWS, UNIRONICALLY

Leo Walker
Leo Walker

It's just sad. I used to love Seattle. I have seen the decline in real time.

Jeremiah Gutierrez
Jeremiah Gutierrez

Who else /edmonds/ here?

Sometimes when I go out to exercise I run around woodway and get jealous of those richfags.

Lincoln Sanchez
Lincoln Sanchez

LIberals are on average twice as strong and twice as intelligent as loser conservatives.

Gays do not reproduce. And they are not very strong.

They may have a few more IQ points though. Which is why, being center right, I don't have much against them.

Do us all a favor though, and get rid of the screeching LGBTQIAA+++ (LMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ....) politics of the gays, okay?

Attached: canada-in-a-nutshell-2.jpg (132 KB, 940x660)

Ian Cruz
Ian Cruz

Forks turned into a tourist trap after twilight, before that it was a sportsmans paradise.

Juan Cruz
Juan Cruz

a black homeless woman took a shit right in the sidewalk
w-was it stinky?

Thomas Moore
Thomas Moore

Another fun fact about NYC and WA.
NYC just the CITY has a higher population than the entire state of WA

Luke Price
Luke Price

Honestly just the welcome center. The Town itself is still alright, you get the cold shoulder if you roll up in there talking about those shit books.

Kevin Howard
Kevin Howard

No, dude. It's really not.

Please read the book Basic Economics by Thomas Sowell. Read the parts where he discusses Jewish childhood education.

No group of people can coordinate a massive conspiracy without a monumental bureaucracy. On the other hand, the economics of a pricing system can coordinate the allocation of scarce resource very quickly and very easily.

Do Episcopalians and Presbyterians have a conspiracy to place 49% of their people into the Presidency of the United States?

Do the Chettiars of India have a conspiracy to always be money lenders?

Or does childhood education explain why some groups of people do better than others?

Economics (the allocation of scare resources that have alternative uses) explains much of these things.

The whole Jewish conspiracy stuff is really missing the forest for a single tree. And you're handicapping yourself by buying into it.

I'm a white Welsh-American, by the way. In case it matters.

Attached: Basic-Economics-by-Thomas-Sowell.jpg (8 KB, 300x167)

John Russell
John Russell

Jews are insanely over represented in
Media
Business
Education
Politics
Real estate
But...its not the jews right?

Just like blacks arent really violent either huh?

your nose is showing Chaim

Jonathan Fisher
Jonathan Fisher

Yes, I should have specified. Vancouver is the same way for the same reasons.

It's more cloud cover than anything. I think parts of the deep south get even more rain, but not as much cloud cover.

I love that cloud cover though. I just can't deal with the horrible economic policies of places like Seattle and Vancouver.

I may visit though.

Attached: Polar-Bear.jpg (42 KB, 520x280)

Tyler James
Tyler James

i dont want to live down there either. that's why im going to lend aid to any reactionary dictatorship that penetrates the north

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

also...bitchute.com/video/ynfnueCcL7kv/

Christian Martin
Christian Martin

So glad I moved out of the Seattle area about a week ago. Best decision I ever made. Now I'm back in dixie and loving life

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

Jews are insanely over represented in
Media
Business
Education
Politics
Real estate

I acknowledge your point. Now will you acknowledge mine?

Episcopalians and Presbyterians are grossly over represented in the Presidency of the United States. Hell, even Tucker Carlson is an Episcopalian. This is a group of people who are also over represented in the halls of power, government, and media.

It's not a conspiracy. It's the economics of childhood education.

Please read the book Basic Economics, 5th Edition.

Just download it or pirate it if you have to, and do a CTRL F search for Jew or Jewish.

Thomas Sowell explains a lot.

Attached: Thomas-Sowell-2.jpg (62 KB, 932x761)

Michael Williams
Michael Williams

Calm down shlomo

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Enumclaw

Blake Rodriguez
Blake Rodriguez

scare

Edit: Economics (the allocation of *scarce* resources that have alternative uses) explains much of these things.

Lincoln Howard
Lincoln Howard

Presidency of the united states
Unironically thinks thats nothing more than a figure head for ZOG
K
Who signs Tuckers checks?
ALL Media, no matter the source is suspect. I respect Thomas Sowell. But in that He is no more right than Jordon Peterson.

Im not saying #AllJews either many of the fine respectable everyday schlomos are just as in danger as the average goy. But no matter how smart someone claims to be, if the results are shit for everyone else, those "smart" people need to be dealt with..and the results speak for themselves.

bitchute.com/video/ynfnueCcL7kv/

Tyler Ortiz
Tyler Ortiz

Go back you fucking carpetbagging parasite.

Caleb Hughes
Caleb Hughes

On the list it goes.

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

Feeling froggy?

Attached: NVApepe.jpg (111 KB, 750x973)

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

I imagine myself in Portland, leading my Platoon. Our mission is to stop h*Pster dogs from advancing. h*Psters are forbidden by Oregon state law from owning guns so they are armed with nothing but slingshots and dildos. We mow down h*Pster dogs but they keep coming. I shoot h*Pster dogs but I run out of ammo so I draw my sword and begin slaughtering h*Psters, since h*Psters are soi-shrivelled bugmen, I slay them by dozens. Then I get shot, but I didn’t fall, I kept fighting. Then shot again and again. h*Psters were shooting me from a distance like the cowards they are. I lie down, facing up to sky and I see THE SPIRIT OF THE OLD WEST (LaVoy Finicum,) smiling at me, I smile back… Then I woke up, in Idaho, my homeland. My REDNECK brethren gave me a warm welcome to heaven, with a hearty meal of Idaho spuds and fry sauce. I finally made it, I finally made it into heaven..

Attached: asuka-shrug.png (1.56 MB, 1026x770)

Jose Ramirez
Jose Ramirez

Thank you la creatura, very cool!

Christopher Jenkins
Christopher Jenkins

Who signs Tuckers checks?

An anglo-Australian by the name of Rupert Murdoch.

Im not saying #AllJews either

That's all that I wanted acknowledged.

We're good.

Levi Williams
Levi Williams

I was actually just shitposting earlier but deny a Jewish conspiracy exists is absurd. It is not an all encompassing singular conspiracy but it certainly exists. Heres a list of the chairmen of the Federal Reserve. Trump nominated the first non-Jew chairman since 1970.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chair_of_the_Federal_Reserve

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

It's called usury.

Austin Hall
Austin Hall

fucking kek

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

I'm up on Fidalgo island, and I rarely spent any time in any of the real liberal places until I got into western. Damn, I can't believe colleges were actually as bad as they all said

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

Detroit was one of the richest cities in the nation before niggerfication and deindustrialization.

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

More specifically it's called the interest of money.

In more detail: There are three basic revenue streams in any society.

1.) wages of labor
2.) rent of the land
3.) profits of stock (inventories, not wall st. securities)

The interest of money is sub-category of the profits of stock. Typical profit margins for all businesses in the United States are 5% on the low end, 10% average, and 15-20% on the high end.

Money lenders do not make much money on people with high credit scores. Because the supply of lenders who want to lend to them bid down the prices of their interest.

Money lenders make more money on people with low credit scores because there is higher risk they will never be paid back. The supply of lenders is more scarce, and those who demand the money bid up the prices.

Without lending, you don't have an economy. At least not much of one. See the Middle East.

Attached: Thomas-Sowell.jpg (96 KB, 998x698)

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

I hope Seattle dies just so the faggot brigade can come herding out of their metro area looking for shelter and food in farming country. And me and my neighbors can wave them on with our rifles pointed in their general direction.
Keep moving faggots, I hear Portland has homeless camps you can join.

Aiden Nelson
Aiden Nelson

I've pretty much stopped going there; too depressing. And the people I know who live there seem to find any excuse they can to do things outside of the city.

Attached: a3ptsxxrrwb21.jpg (1.99 MB, 4032x3024)

Cameron Morales
Cameron Morales

No more than there is a conspiracy by white people in South Africa against blacks.

Do whites conspire in South Africa against blacks? Eh, not really. But I'd bet they prefer to hire their own. And that causes wealth accumulation.

Does discrimination exist against whites? Yes.

That's why you sue and call out people's bullshit (most effective on social media) when they are discriminating against you.

It is not a conspiracy though. It is however in group preference. It pays to be specific.

Attached: picard-2.jpg (94 KB, 1280x720)

Aaron Foster
Aaron Foster

Yeah, I don't know why people want to push the conspiracy angle so hard when an extremely prevalent tribalistic nepotism explains things just as well while being more likely

Samuel Bailey
Samuel Bailey

Hey kike lover why don’t you go kill yourself? Do the world a fucking favor and just end it you disgusting piece of shit

Jason Rivera
Jason Rivera

it’s not a conspiracy
it’s just extremely prevalent tribalistic nepotism!
Is this the power of pilpul?

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

See:

Attached: picard-3.jpg (24 KB, 600x325)

Landon Richardson
Landon Richardson

Thank you! Glad other people see this with some accuracy.

Attached: fellow-trekkie.jpg (26 KB, 500x357)

Jayden Morales
Jayden Morales

You’re being watched nigger, you and the rest of your faggot friends

Attached: 92583D00-1723-4C21-8220-27346E9C69C7.jpg (1.09 MB, 3264x2448)

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

You’re a subhuman apologist who is totally okay with kikes destroying white countries. You are either a kike or a race traitor and deserve to be executed

William Gutierrez
William Gutierrez

Hopefully this summers fire season cleanses the liberal smut holes from the United States.

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

An then somehow get rid of the niggers? So far Detroit is still nigger-filled despite all these years.

Brody Anderson
Brody Anderson

Maybe Mt. Rainier will clean up the area. Last time that volcano blew geologists determined it buried the whole region that is now Seattle under 30 ft of mud.

Zachary Ross
Zachary Ross

Jesus, the stupidity.

Attached: gesture-nose-bridge-pinch.jpg (26 KB, 400x225)

Isaiah Garcia
Isaiah Garcia

Let me guess, you hate Hitler and think the holohoax was real?

Evan Smith
Evan Smith

"Conspiracy" gives off unreliable connotations when the fact of the matter is that what's taken as the conspiracy is the natural result of their subversive self-serving behavior. As a bird to air or a fish to water, so is jewry to the jew

Xavier Price
Xavier Price

which mexican gang are you in, homes?

Justin Johnson
Justin Johnson

I look at that picture and I think "Thank God we saved the world from Hitler"...

Connor Walker
Connor Walker

A Conspiracy is merely a group of two or more people planning in secret to do something unlawful or harmful. The jews are clearly guilty of conspiracy. “Subversive self-serving behavior” carried out by a group is literally the textbook definition of conspiracy

Henry James
Henry James

the weather's great today.

Charles Perry
Charles Perry

Yeah..Did 6 million die, and or was there a concerted plan to wipe out jews?

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Beat me to it.

Noah Collins
Noah Collins

What isn't conspiracy is if they all do it independently of their own will without the need to consult anyone else

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Any God tier redmond boys here?

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

It looks like it's yelling

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

You are both correct. I am honestly just fairly recently disillusioned or "redpilled" if you will. I previously considered myself an American and that was my in-group (having no smaller community to be a part of aside from family as I was raised without a religion). I understand now that this is a nonsensical losing strategy. I will have to adapt a minoritarian strategy over a majoritarian one if I wish to have any future in this country. I am currently researching religious groups to join that could provide me with a sense of community and all the benefits that come along with being a part of a cohesive tribe. Still gonna post Jew memes though as I find them funny.

Jason Stewart
Jason Stewart

Are whites acting as subversive to blacks in South Africa? Or is it simply in group preference? If the latter, it may just be better to separate.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

You honestly believe that the kikes just assumed complete control over all white countries without ever consulting one another about it in any way?

Attached: 57CB56DF-02EC-4785-861D-77D7920310DA.jpg (433 KB, 1200x1200)

Carter Cook
Carter Cook

Please don't, dude.

Zachary Garcia
Zachary Garcia

Don't post Jew memes?

Attached: 1507588304515.png (1.08 MB, 1280x738)

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Good to hear, haven't been back for a while.

Brayden Wright
Brayden Wright

It sets the ground for mob violence. I don't have a stake in the game because I'm not Jewish; I'm Welsh-America; I just don't like violence.

When mob violence breaks out, economies crumble in rural and urban areas. That screws over you, me; both of us.

There are other ways of dealing with nepotism. Harvey Weinstein is a good example of how to deal with that type of corruption.

Attached: Picard-in-conversation..jpg (68 KB, 1500x844)

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

mob violence is bad
Which is exactly why we need a fascist brown shirt street army to crush the subhumans and commies just like Hitler did.

Lincoln Cooper
Lincoln Cooper

Settle down.

Attached: Picard-frown..jpg (95 KB, 777x437)

Brandon Cook
Brandon Cook

Queen Anne is beautiful. I visit Seattle from Portland regularly.

Any recommendations on nice places around there?

Dominic Bell
Dominic Bell

Answer..Did the holocaust happen as MSM states...and was there a concerted plan to exterminate the jews?

Charles White
Charles White

How is that a bad strategy? Mob violence is only going to be a problem if the streets are ceded to the mob. That’s what the RWDS is for, ruthlessly cleaning up the jews and commies while preventing mob chimpouts. It worked great in Germany

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

Why were construction workers protesting that tax and tech workers were standing there acting like the tax is a good thing?

Funniest part of the video btw. That dumb cunt standing there saying, "Actually I am also a veteran of the labor movement," while being shouted down by a bunch of construction workers.

Anthony Davis
Anthony Davis

You have the pathetic pacifist system of thought that the ruling elites want you to. Same reason (((they))) want to censor the manifesto. If people question the multiracial Jewish tyranny a.k.a. democracy, they might actually change something. Power flows from force, not being shedding crocodile tears for the invaders.

Full shooting video, Manifesto, and his Mixtape during the shooting:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

Press [ H ] to pay respects to this Hero.

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

That is the biggest fear (((They))) have, when seeing the results. The almost ACTUAL Utopian society Germany built is an amazingly short amount of time..Using just one simple trick. This is why they have to demonize Hitler and the Reich so hard.

Dont pay attention to the prosperity goy, wouldnt you rather have lady boys and drugs?

also checked.

Justin Fisher
Justin Fisher

Mossad: a shell organization for Jewish/Israeli terrorism all over the world. False Flags: Committing an atrocious act, and blaming another party or nation for it. The point is to turn public opinion against an entity, and have someone else fight your battles for you.

Lusitania Churchill, who was 1/2 Jewish, leaked intelligence to Germany that Lusitania carried munitions, and then it was sent it in a U-boat infested area. The ship was supposedly torpedoed, and a massive bomb exploded, killing 1200. This set the stage for Wilson to bring the USA into WW2, at a later date.

Kristallnacht When government officials were away, Jewish-paid thugs went on a rampage in Berlin and some border towns. Nazis were blamed, and world opinion favored Jews

Bromberg massacre An estimated 58,000 German civilians lost their lives in the massacres carried out prior to the 1939 invasion. A website on the atrocity at Bromberg explains how Polish Bolshevik Jews massacred 5,500 Germans, on one 'Bloody Sunday, in 1939. This was the flashpoint for the Polish invasion.

The King David Massacre July 22, 1946 Jewish terrorists blew up a hotel, and killed 91 British soldiers, and blamed the atrocity on Arabs. When later caught, they said the British had a list of their Arab spies and were going to turn them over to the Palestinians. The goal of the False Flag was to pit the British against the Palestinians.

Lavon affair In 1954, Israeli agents working in Egypt planted bombs in several buildings, including a United States diplomatic facility, and left evidence behind implicating Arabs as the culprits. The ruse would have worked, had not one of the bombs detonated prematurely, allowing the Egyptians to capture and identify one of the bombers, which in turn led to the round up of an Israeli spy ring

JFK Assassination because he wanted to inspect Israel's nuclear facility Dimona

Gavin Russell
Gavin Russell

I don't see any other way forward at this point. Corruption could possibly be eradicated if we wielded the power of the state and the media, but we don't. From my estimations the US will basically devolve into tribal warfare (economic, psychological, and physical) between competing religious and ethnic factions. I am a German/Anglo/Irish stock mutt American, my first "American" ancestor landed here in 1774, a scribe from Scotland, and fought in the American Revolution. I live on the west coast and "Americans" are simply, increasingly, not my people due to heavy immigration and the values they adhere to. It is becoming adapt or die and without a tribe you will likely not be successful.

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

RFK Assassination June 1968 Robert Kennedy is shot by a PLO bus-boy named Sirhan Sirhan. Kennedy was running for President, and would have sought revenge over the Israeli killing of his brother. The use of a Palestinian was a little too 'Hollywood'.

USS Liberty ....June 6th, 1967 Six fighters, three torpedo boats and two assault helicopters attacked the USS Liberty. There were 24 dead and 177 maimed. F-4 phantoms were enroute when President Johnson stopped the rescue. Israel's plan was to blame Egypt, and have the US retaliate against Egypt.

Black September 5, 1972 Eight Palestinian "Black September" terrorists seized 11 Israeli athletes in the Olympic Village in Munich, West Germany. In the rescue attempt by West German authorities, nine of the hostages, and five terrorists were killed. Israel, and it's Jews, are once again the victim, and the Palestinians are demons.

1976 ... Entebbe Israel faked a hijacking to Kenya (Idi Imin was an Israeli puppet), and then pulled a rescue, portraying themselves as elite commandos. Arabs looked like monsters and the Israelis, having suffered countless persecutions, have decided to fight back.

1982 Abu Nidal, who was an Israeli Black Ops agent, attacked the Jewish Goldenberg's delicatessen in Paris. 6 were killed, and 20 were wounded, of which 2 were Jewish.

Pan Am flight 73 A 747 was enroute from Karachi, to Frankfurt, to its final destination of New York. Four hijackers took control of the airplane, and for the next 16 hours, they held 379 passengers at gunpoint, while the pilots escaped. The plane was stormed and 20 died.

Beirut Marine barracks ...October 23,1983 241 Marines died when a truck packed with explosives blew up a Marine barracks at Beirut International Airport

Gabriel Harris
Gabriel Harris

Achille Lauro ...1985 Abu Abbas, and 15 Arabs, took over a cruise ship and threw a Leon Klinghoffer overboard. After two days of negotiations, the seajackers abandoned the ship. In this False Flag, the Israelis turned world opinion against the Arabs, while once again portraying themselves as victims.

English policewoman shot....1984 In 1984, Zionist Jews staged a protest outside the Libyan embassy in London. Approximately 25 English Bobbies were used for crowd control. During the middle of the demonstration, a shot rang out and a female Bobby named Yvonne Fletcher was hit and killed. The shot came from a building used by the Mossad to spy on the Libyan embassy, but the newspapers overlooked that and blamed Libya. Israel used this false flag murder of Policewoman Fletcher, to turn world opinion against Libya.

Alia airliner...1985 Nidal's Black September group hit a jet with an SAM as it took off from Athens airport. Although the rocket did not explode, it left a hole in the fuselage.

Lockerbie ....Dec 1988 Mossad blew up Pan AM 103 and blamed it on Libya. Unfortunately, the plane was late and blew up overland, and all the evidence pointed towards Israel. Israel's goal was to demonize the Muslims, and lay the groundwork for 9/11.

AMIA ....1992 Mossad blew up AMIA and the Israeli Embassy in Argentina. Over 100 killed, and practically all of them were Argentineans.

Luxor, Egypt ... 1992 An attack on Luxor, by militants, in which 58 foreigners, most of them Swiss, were killed (71 Killed in total). Arabs blamed the Mossad. six gunmen disguised as police emerged from nearby cliffs and fired randomly at tourists visiting Luxor's Temple of Hatshepsut, the Egyptian Information Ministry said. The Al-Gama'a al-Islamiyya group ( "Vanguards of Conquest" according to CNN) is a revival of the Jihad organization (Headed by Ayman Al Zawahiry) which killed president Anwar Sadat in 1981. Israel destroyed Egyptian tourism, and turned world opinion against Muslims.

Easton Hernandez
Easton Hernandez

Harvey Weinstein is a good example of how to deal with that type of corruption.
He's a terrible example. He's just going to get away with it once these court proceedings are finally over. In the mean time he acts as a sacrificial lamb to exonerate everyone else in Hollywood. Now everyone parades around with "Time's Up" as if Hollywood no longer remains of cesspool of degeneracy filled with drugs, pedophilia, and propaganda. Nothing has been dealt with.

Sebastian Baker
Sebastian Baker

Khobar Towers ...1996 Khobar Towers was bombed. It housed an F-15 unit. Israel said it was done by Hezbollah, but US military investigators linked it to Mossad.

Karin-A...... 2000 Israel intercepted a ship, the Karin-A, in the Red Sea. The ship contained massive weapons, which Israel claimed were destined for the PLO. A Jewish arms dealer set it all up. As a result, world opinion turned on the PLO, and Israel's slaughter of rock throwing Arab children wasn't questioned.

Two airports attacked .....1985 Terrorists of Abu Nidal's Black Sept. struck at the Rome and Vienna airports. Nineteen were killed at Schwechat Airport and three at the Rome airport.

LaBelle Disco ......1986 As part of a Libya False flag, the Mossad sent a series of false messages out of Tripoli, talking of an impending attack. The Mossad then bombed a German Disco, the Labelle Club, killing three and wounding 230. President Reagan was convinced it was a Libyan attack, and retaliated by bombing Libya World opinion turned against Libya.

OKC Murrah Building ...1993 One of the Mossad's American arms, the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), was concerned about the growth of Patriot movements such as Militias, so an attack was staged using a Timothy McVeigh patsy, who was out of Elohim City (Jewish-sponsored terror Mecca). The real brains behind the OKC bombing were Andreas Strassmeir and Daniel Spiegelman, who were/are both Jewish. The Zionists destroyed the Militia movement's credibility, and brought the FBI down on them.

Flight 840 TWA's Flight 840, a Boeing 727 flying from Rome to Athens with 115 passengers and seven crew members aboard, had already begun its descent toward the Athens international airport. Twenty minutes before landing, as it flew at 15,000 ft. over Argos, a town near the ancient site of Mycenae, an explosion shook the aircraft. Four were killed but 111 lived. Once again, Israel planted the seed of "Arab" terrorism.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

World Trade Center.... 1993 In Dec. 1992, an Israeli soldier, Nissim Toledano, was kidnapped and killed. The Israeli government rounded up 1600 members of Hamas, and deported 415 of them to the no-mans land between the Israeli and Lebanese borders. In the brutally inhospitable weather, these 415 Hamas members were stranded without food and shelter. Furthermore, the Israeli authorities stopped any humanitarian aid from reaching these people. With media focus on the deportees, it triggered international outrage against Israel, which was followed by international pressure on Israel that refused to go away. This time, Israel had bit off more than it could chew. It was time to ‘deflect’ pressure off Israel.

Israeli intelligence services went into action. A detailed process that is too long to elaborate here, hatched a plan. In the third week of February 1993, a truck bomb exploded in the basement of the World Trade Center building. Muslims used as scapegoats took the blame for it, while the real culprits were safely back in Israel. Thus world opinion and pressure was shifted away from Israel.

Port Arthur Massacre .....1996 A 2-man Israeli Counter-Terrorism team wounded 25, and killed 35 at a remote tourist (It took them only 90 seconds in the Broad Arrow Cafe to kill 20.) center at Port Arthur, Tasmania. The blame fell on a mentally challenged man named Martin Bryant, Photographs of Martin Bryant had been digitally manipulated with the effect of making Bryant appear deranged. He has served as the designated patsy for this crime ever since.

Zionists got their long-awaited draconian gun control laws passed in Australia as a result of this massacre. funny how Bryant never even had a gun license.

Birmingham ....1998 Birmingham abortion clinic bombed and two people killed. As a result of the bombing, abortion opponents were portrayed as lunatics, while the Jewish-dominated abortion industry special laws passed to protect their trade.

Gabriel Thomas
Gabriel Thomas

"Actually I am also a veteran of the labor movement," while being shouted down by a bunch of construction workers.
I actually laughed out loud at that part.

Gabriel Reyes
Gabriel Reyes

Egyptair 990 (MSR990).....1999 Israel planted a bomb in the aircraft tail (unconfirmed). the plane dived 60 miles south of Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, in international waters, killing all 217 people on board. Included in the passenger manifest were over 30 Egyptian military officers; among them were two brigadier-generals, a colonel, major, and four other air force officers. Transatlantic commercial air traffic travels via a system of routes called North Atlantic Tracks, and Flight 990 was the only aircraft at the time assigned to fly North Atlantic Track Zulu. There are also a number of military operations areas over the Atlantic, called "Warning Areas," which are also monitored by New York Center, but records show that these were inactive the night of the accident. Air Traffic Controller Peter Zalewski was responsible for both New York Tower crashes and also was controller for Egypt 990 crash in 1999

USS Cole Sayanims in the Pentagon had the Cole directed to a part in Yemen, where Israeli agents had Arab patsies approach the Cole with a small boat, in order to be seen by crewmen, while they attacked it with a shape charge.

Sept 11 .....2001 The most brazen of all Israeli attacks.

Flight 587....2001 Mossad blows up a Fl 587 out of NY, and it crashes in Rockaway.

Bali Bomb Mossad sets off a micro nuke on the island of Bali, killing 182. Israel blamed the attack on Al Qaeda (which is really an Israeli false flag patsy intel op), and the USA invaded Iraq.

Kenya missile .... 2002 In 2002, Israel claimed AL Qaeda shot two SAM missiles at a jet on take-off. Israel used this incident to help lay the groundwork for shooting down a US airliner.

Ryan Moore
Ryan Moore

Executions and starvation ramped up mainly as a side effect of the Germans losing the war. The US and Russia were crushing Germany and their supply lines from both sides.

When food rations run low, governments will choose to prioritize civilians and soldiers over political prisoners. Hence, mass death in prison camps and the like. To the best of my understanding it was food rationing that occasioned the mass killings.

Jaxson Young
Jaxson Young

No more than there is a conspiracy by white people in South Africa against blacks.
Bad example. Policy, conspiracy, same difference. You mean apartheid, which was essentially what you talked about, and why there was substantial wealth left in the hands of whites?

Either way, it was better in the hands of whites who could manage it in this case. SA is burning. SA is the model for what the USA will become in 20 years as the lesser races are enabled.

Brandon Brooks
Brandon Brooks

Remember Goy...Jews are always the victims
A simple "No ofcourse not" Would have served you better than parroting what is obviously nothing more than what you think is wanted to be heard.

The problem with Jews..and Muslims TBF..Is that it is perfectly okay to not only lie to non Jews/Muslims But expected. Or to say their own skin

Jackson Edwards
Jackson Edwards

Itd be one thing if the Talmud didnt Express their evil so blatantly.
As another person said, a conspiracy is two or more people plotting something harmful. If you have a large group of Russians and they act like the mafia... it's a gosh darn Russian mafia.
If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck.
If there are Jews through their religion being nepotistic, seeking to control power centers of society and its culture, you have a conspiracy.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

How is that a bad strategy?

Because the mob will eventually come for you.

Mob violence is only going to be a problem if the streets are ceded to the mob.

That is the definition of a mob. Losing control of the streets, losing control of the media, losing control of the government. All can behave as mobs.

ruthlessly cleaning up the jews and commies while preventing mob chimpouts.

Have you ever been in the military? I have.

You talk tough, I can tell by the way you speak you are young twenties at best, and more likely around 18.

Lay off the tough talk. Those of us who are older can see the subtext.

It worked great in Germany

It did not work great in Germany. Germany's mob violence caused them to elect a leader who was erratic and who had terrible judgement. He caused Russia and the United States to declare war against Germany eventually.

Many of the German leaders were forced to choose suicide in the end as Germany was crushed from both sides.

Attached: Eisenhower.jpg (74 KB, 960x689)

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

almost ACTUAL Utopian society Germany built is an amazingly short amount of time..Using just one simple trick.

They were strangled on both sides by the United States and Russia.

Attached: Five-Star-General-Eisenhower.jpg (309 KB, 1549x1960)

Kevin Diaz
Kevin Diaz

Okay, so we come from similar backgrounds. Here's my advice: move to the Midwest, closer to Canada.

I lived in Los Angeles not more than three months ago. For fifteen years I watched the place go from 60% white to 70% Mexican.

I'm now typing from a state in the Midwest and nearer to Canada. The demographics here are majority white.

Illegal immigration is happening everywhere, but it's much less here. Do we have to fight this? Yes, but there are deeper problems we need to deal with: like the Birth Control Pill causing white demographics to decline and never come back.

If we can get the damn Birth Control Pill off the market (by taxing it into oblivion) white demographics will rebound. Low-skill labor will be filled by white teenagers looking for a summer job, that undercuts low-skill illegal immigrant wages, and the illegal aliens start leaving.

It pays to think like an economist on this issue. Violence will make things worse. Not better.

Attached: fertility-rate-united-states-1909-2016-snip.png (87 KB, 1135x796)

Parker Reyes
Parker Reyes

double digit growth!
Bases numbers on rising rent/home prices as sign of growth.
numbers inflated by chinese buyouts
Get off the board boomer

Jose White
Jose White

Do you honestly believe I was speaking of Germany at war?
No one "hated" Germany until Jewish run media and propaganda steered the opinion that way.

And of course until Germany told the Jew owned banks to fuck off.

I mean, what do you think would happen today if an American President told the FED to hit the bricks, we dont own them shit and went back to our pre Jekyll Island Economy?

Ask Kennedy what happened to him after EO 11110. Oh wait..You cant. How many times was Jackson almost killed? I did say not all ...Jews..and that is True, as well as not all blacks are Niggers..But fuck, blacks do hold the highest number of niggers for sure...and Jews hold the highest number of kikes too. ..So much so that I would be better served to assume a black is a nigger, and a Jew a kike until I am certain otherwise.

Bentley Bailey
Bentley Bailey

How about the head of CBS? He got his ass handed to him, too.

Andrew Edwards
Andrew Edwards

ahahahahahahahahhaha

Attached: antifa-new-zealand.png (367 KB, 595x737)

Leo Powell
Leo Powell

SA is the model for what the USA will become in 20 years as the lesser races are enabled.

The Birth Control Pill is the main culprit for why White Demographics are going low. It was introduced in the 1960s, and our numbers have not rebounded since.

See:

This stuff is like a white population sterilizer. It's really bad.

Guess what happens when you don't have white teenagers filling in low-skill labor positions for summer jobs? You get illegal immigrants.

Tax the Birth Control Pill, and our numbers rebound.

Attached: Ortho-Novum-advertisement-for-the-birth-control-pill,-1963..jpg (210 KB, 1200x675)

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

the mob will eventually come for you
Which is why the RWDS gets disbanded after the streets are cleaned up. Hitler didn’t leave the brownshirts intact forever
that is the definition of a mob
You really need to look into the history of the brownshirt movement if you honestly believe that. They were designed to confront the existing antifa mob without having to resort to machine-gunning them en masse like Tiananmen Square.
tough talk
Whites can get tough or die out, it’s that simple really
it didn’t work great in Germany
Yes it did. Hitler only ran into problems after the entire global ZOG put all of the resources at their disposal into dismembering Germany. Germany is a very small country compared to the USA. If the US can pull off a fascist revolution and copy the brownshirt strategy, ZOG won’t be able to do shit.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

I only have so much time to deal with stream of consciousness writing. My advice is to calm down, go outside, breathe, and read some Quillette.

Jaxson Thomas
Jaxson Thomas

See:

Attached: All-She-Wants-for-Christmas.jpg (196 KB, 1280x851)

Robert Jenkins
Robert Jenkins

I cant argue against you and am afraid If I keep up the dialogue others will see how thinly veiled my position is.

Not all the Goy are useless brain dead eaters Chaim. Remember that. I dont watch TV I dont drink Tap Water. And I am VERY good at seeing patterns. Statistically its a safe bet im better at it than you are.

inb4 next dismissive post.

James Miller
James Miller

Nice, the gay fed flag. You glow in the dark.

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

White demographics began to decline in the 1960s with the introduction of the birth control pill.

When you give the pill to wealthy, highly educated populations when they are next to populations that do not have education, wealth, or access to the pill you get illegal immigration.

Tax the Birth Control Pill in white countries, and you solve a huge portion of the problem.

Attached: family-with-american-flag.jpg (135 KB, 600x399)

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

I prefer the Doug myself..Even if the lefties want to claim it..Its more aesthetic IMO, and if there was a memeflag for it I would use it.

Sebastian Campbell
Sebastian Campbell

Or...OR, just not allow unrestricted immigration and actually prosecute and deport illegals instead of catch and release..That might work too.

Alexander Russell
Alexander Russell

You're wildly swinging around, ranting. It doesn't follow. It's not clear, nor concise. You say you look for patterns, yet you do not mention the Birth Control Pill as being the main culprit in white demographic decline.

See:

That's the root of white demographic decline.

Ever wonder why pornographic performers can keep making video after video? That's how they do it. They're using the Birth Control Pill.

Get rid of the Birth Control Pill and much of this degeneracy resolves itself. Porn performers get taken off the market, illegal immigration gets repelled, and no violence is necessary.

It's always best to avoid the use of an axe when a scalpel can be used.

Attached: happy-birthday-ricardo.jpg (73 KB, 400x400)

Thomas Johnson
Thomas Johnson

i'm down the hill from you senpai

Daniel Stewart
Daniel Stewart

OR, just not allow unrestricted immigration

There is no police or military force in the United States capable of deporting 30,000,000 million illegal immigrants.

I agree with you in principal though. But the man power is not there.

We have to solve this with economics.

Tax the Birth Control Pill, white demographics get restored.

Attached: Mollie-Tibbetts-murderer..jpg (82 KB, 1280x720)

Kevin Green
Kevin Green

K-selective whites are never going to outbreed cockroach-tier r-selective subhumans. Our only hope is to defend our homelands from the invasion and expel the jews engineering it

Jacob Baker
Jacob Baker

Thanks for the advice, I will take it into consideration, and I appreciate you attempting to engage in actual civil discourse, it is almost nonexistent on Jow Forums these days. You are correct about thinking like an economist, It is precisely how the Jews became such a successful minoritarian group. Taxing the pill out of use seems like it could be a feasible option. Another option could be converting to Catholicism but there is a lot of heavy baggage that comes with that and they are not explicitly race based as Judaism is so overtime the institution could be entirely overrun with Mexicans as they tend to be Catholic. I do not condone or advocate violence only that you be prepared to have it enacted upon you and your family in the possible future America we seem to be heading towards.

Jacob Lee
Jacob Lee

Nice deflection Chaim..You glow too much for anyone here to take your side. You know that right?

Gregory Goodwin Pincus:Gregory Goodwin Pincus was born in Woodbine, New Jersey, into a Jewish family,

Bubby..bubby bubby bubby...

You know what is funny? I had no idea until I looked it uppped...But something told me...something told me. Its like...Like there is a pattern or something....Weird right?

Jordan Turner
Jordan Turner

Uh...So because the fire is lit...Just let it burn? Sure thing Noseberg

Gavin Flores
Gavin Flores

Again, the introduction of the Birth Control Pill in the 1960s directly correlates to white demographic decline.

Also, illegal aliens pay into Social Security for whites. They come to the United States and use stolen Social Security cards. That's not a jewish issue. It's an economics issue.

30,000,000 illegal aliens. That's not something that's engineered. It's not engineered in New Zealand or in Europe either.

It's happening everywhere to fill in economic gaps that a white population is not producing: white teenagers.

Attached: Baby-Boomer-Social-Security.jpg (805 KB, 1854x1294)

James Baker
James Baker

Oh if only there was some model..Some previous example we could use to do just that...

Attached: 1548804550524.png (504 KB, 600x591)

Gabriel Adams
Gabriel Adams

I've told you the solution to white demographic decline.

Do you acknowledge the Birth Control Pill is a main culprit?

Yes or No?

Austin Sanders
Austin Sanders

In Eugene it was pretty easy to flip some of the anarchist Cascadia people. Working on Portland now.

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

Olympia reporting in.

Charles Scott
Charles Scott

the masons want to price themselves out of the USA and make a new switzerland

you fucking faggot

Attached: 1548310652593.jpg (483 KB, 1024x768)

Ryder Ward
Ryder Ward

I recommend reading or listening to the book Basic Economics, 5th Edition by Thomas Sowell. This book changed my life for the better. It was written for the general public, not as a boring academic textbook.

Here is a Youtube link:

The image in the thumbnail is of the 4th Edition, but the reading is for the 5th Edition. (I can tell by the deeper voice of the guy reading.)

But yeah... I know the loneliness many whites feel in the South West. Please move out. Come home to your own people.

And for the love of God, spread the word about the Birth Control Pill, and let no one in your family use it.

Catholics reproduce because they don't even use condoms, let alone the Birth Control Pill. Something to consider.

Attached: c0e7e025b81356c575b03672b7ec5458.jpg (85 KB, 600x992)

Alexander Reyes
Alexander Reyes

Love you, too.

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

It’s too late to talk about birth rates and immigration rates. Every strategy is a losing one until you deal with the problem at hand; the massive horde of worthless shitskins already here, fucking up the country and leaching gibs. If my ancestors could come here and wipe out the natives than why can’t we crush the niggers and spics on the battlefield? You don’t have to kill all of them, just start beating them up on the streets and killing off the armed gangs they form to defend themselves, the vast majority will be fleeing to their third world shithole faster than you could chase them out.

Liam Adams
Liam Adams

When are you moving?

Jeremiah Johnson
Jeremiah Johnson

Attached: 1549101068706.jpg (142 KB, 1024x800)

Mason Morris
Mason Morris

I will accept it is a symptom..No one near the main cause. Media and other influences encouraging the use of it is far more of a threat than the thing itself.

Your argument is like saying we should be ban guns because guns are used for bad things. And not addressing the whys and hows of the gun use at all. Not that I would in any sense be in favor of banning guns mind you.

Not to mention the simple overwhelming rates of chemicals in tap water that contributes to MALE infertility. And also also...World wide birth rates are declining, not just whites. some of which in countries that dont even have access to the drugs. Mouse Utopia and all.

Your attempt at deflection is poor.

I mean, I dont really blame jews as whole. As Ive said. Very few actually are making a concerted effort..But Scorpion and the toad as it were. You refuse to point out and accept the nature of the beast placed before you. Very shortsighted..Or on purpose. Either way your view is a skew.

Easton Richardson
Easton Richardson

Lacey fag here. Olympia makes me sad now...Seen DT lately? JFC its just as bad as california.

Asher Thomas
Asher Thomas

I'll level with you. I'm pissed about illegal immigrants being in the United States, too.

Still, I'd rather undercut their wages with our own people.

What's the point of being white if our first recourse is violence? You don't get Star Trek by acting like mestizos.

Here is my unsolicited advice to you and others who feel isolated by this illegal immigration shit: Listen to the book Basic Economics, 5th Edition by Thomas Sowell. This book changed my life for the better.

The book was written for the general public, not as a boring academic textbook.

Here is a Youtube link:

The image in the Youtube thumbnail is of the black/red 4th Edition, but the reading is for the blue/white 5th Edition (the thumbnail posted in this post).

Attached: Basic-Economics-5th-Edition.jpg (8 KB, 225x225)

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

fellow white people

Attached: 1552851508803.jpg (6 KB, 200x200)

Christopher Brooks
Christopher Brooks

Read about multiple homeless camps and apparently the dregs are now taking apart some bridge I-5 utilizes.

Christopher Myers
Christopher Myers

All major U.S. cities are now massive shitholes, and for a very simple reason: they are filled with Liberals and their precious 3rd World "immigrants."

Daniel Richardson
Daniel Richardson

I'm telling you straight: I would be a father right now--likely 2 to 3 times over--if my girlfriends had not been on birth control.

Not bragging like, "Oh, I got laid! Lol."

I'm just leveling with you.

It's the same for millions upon millions of other guys and women.

We had great sex without the immediate consequences pregnancy, and now we're seeing illegal immigration all around us.

In a word, if you were a teenager during the 90s or early 2000s, we all fucked up as a society.

Attached: Cute-blonde-model-wearing-santa-cap-Stock-Photo-08.jpg (63 KB, 600x427)

Charles Wright
Charles Wright

what’s the point of being white if our first recourse is violence
What’s the point of being the world’s mightiest warriors if we just let unarmed invaders sneak into our countries through the back door? You can undercut their wages as much as you like, they would still rather stay in a white country than their homeland, even if only as homeless junkie beggars and bandits. The only real alternative to expelling them by force is enslaving them, but you probably won’t like that solution either

Tyler Scott
Tyler Scott

I give you a civil answer like:

And that's the shit talk you repay me with? I'm Welsh-American by the way.

You fuckin dick.

Wyatt Richardson
Wyatt Richardson

There is at least one vid on YT dude walks around talks to some of them. When I was going to SPSCC I had to take the bus downtown. It wasnt nearly as bad as it is now. In fact they were regularly chasing them out of that spot next to the station. Now the city is allowing it, even sanctioning it.

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

How do we help speed up the process? I want the world to be rid of you basedboy faggots. You're as bad as Canadians.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

You fucking retard. Seattle and Portland are fucking shitholes. Don't lie. Hope you drowned in that liberal cesspool, you stupid lying fuck.

William Kelly
William Kelly

they would still rather stay in a white country than their homeland, even if only as homeless junkie beggars and bandits

As much as I disagree with a lot of what you wrote, I unfortunately agree with this one point.

Eventually mass deportations or at the very least, mass discrimination will need to take place.

Push them toward Tijuana and south Texas so they can still make a living.

But yes, we do have to get them out of the interior. I acknowledge.

Can't have pockets of spanish speaking neighborhoods all over North America. It doesn't work, and it's ultimately dangerous.

Attached: Next-Generation.jpg (68 KB, 1200x630)

Blake Bennett
Blake Bennett

Trust me Goy, even tho all my posts are pro Kike and defending them...Im JUST LIKE YOU!

the jew cries out in pain as he strikes you

Not buying it Schlomo.
I dont owe you or your kind any sort of civility.

That time has passed.

Attached: 1550368934484.png (2.11 MB, 1566x2530)

Jaxson Gonzalez
Jaxson Gonzalez

Here..found it. Im sure its only worse now.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ob8XhaqC9c

Fucking third world tier

Nathaniel Butler
Nathaniel Butler

Better than German tho right?

Der Jude wird hängen bleiben

Joshua Thompson
Joshua Thompson

You think it was an accident that the two guys who led the Manhattan project were Jews who got expelled from Germany?

Wars are won by weapons and economies. Not by mob violence.

Entire mobs can be flattened with chemical or nuclear or viral warfare.

You don't think a highly intelligent civilization wouldn't use targeted viruses to wipe out populations that were threatening it?

Your anger will only precede death.|

Also, you keep implying I'm Jewish. I'm not. I'm Welsh.

With that said, enjoy going to war against Jews. Enjoy watching your economy crumble. Enjoy having a new round of super weapons created, pointed right at you.

inb4 YES GOY! YES GOYIM!

Jonathan Carter
Jonathan Carter

we have to get them out of the interior
Yes we do, but the cheapest and easiest way to do this is to make them fear the white man so much that they leave of their own accord, rather than trying to quietly and cleanly round them up or push them out through creative legal and economic strategies. Most of them haven’t been here that long and will leave the instant life here is scarier than life back in Mexico. The niggers are another story but they are lesser in number and can be quarantined in ghettoes and out of the way rural areas, like they were before the days of section 8.

Ian Sanchez
Ian Sanchez

Jews are capable of creating brand new super weapons.

You won't be so tough when you have new weapons pointed right at you.

You'll end up causing endless suffering.

Attached: Einstein-and-Oppenheimer.jpg (25 KB, 400x342)

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Thanks again for your earnest civility, user. I've downloaded the audiobook and will be putting it on my mp3 player to listen to. I wish you well in your endeavors.

Jose Bailey
Jose Bailey

The decline is visible everywhere in Seattle. Place is dystopian as fuck. Extremely blackpilling place to live.

Evan Cooper
Evan Cooper

Thaaaaat's not sustainable.

Adam Nguyen
Adam Nguyen

enjoy going to war against jews
The kikes are already fighting a war of extermination against whites, the only way our defeat and ultimately our extinction is guaranteed is if we stay the course and continue to do absolutely nothing to fight back.

Michael Reyes
Michael Reyes

Dont even bother fighting Goy you'll just lose
If Germany really wanted to exterminate the Jews, there would be none of you left.

Keep pushing. If it has to happens a thousand more times, one day..one day the evil that is the KIKE will be eliminated, or the entire human race will be.

Thats one thing the jew hates the most about the whites...Our perseverance. WE DONT STOP. And we wont. As soon as the Kike assimilates, or is nothing more than a fossil on the shelf, then and only then will humanity prosper and move forward.

Kike or not, you suck their dick, and traitors hang before the enemy. And you all but at the very least called yourself a traitor. So, its not any better than being a kike.

Attached: 1549947715125.gif (2.81 MB, 480x270)

Henry Reyes
Henry Reyes

What if the time has passed for guys like you? If you threaten a highly intelligent civilization, what makes you think they won't set out to kill you first?

What makes you think they haven't recorded your IP address right now? What makes you think they don't know your name and address?

Will you be so tough when looking down the barrel of a gun? Or with a nuclear missile coming your way as you have moments to hide?

Are you really so tough now? You really think a highly intelligent group of people don't have tricks up their sleeves to deal with a mob that telegraphs killing them?

Attached: Robert-Oppenheimer.jpg (96 KB, 884x663)

Wyatt Reed
Wyatt Reed

lol horsefucker

Aiden Young
Aiden Young

Same with you. And thank you, as well, for the civility.

Attached: Picard-engage.jpg (72 KB, 1200x680)

Noah Allen
Noah Allen

Wow...Three latent responses...

Buttmad...lol.

Stay mad Kike...Stay mad. Im not. Im very content. Years of Stoicism and pragmatism ensures you will let your emotions get the better of you, which they clearly already have.

Hmmm...very very contented sigh.

Attached: 1549931030894.png (1.31 MB, 1000x768)

Grayson Stewart
Grayson Stewart

Going after Jews will make things a thousand times worse. You don't get phaser beams and Star Trek with brain drain. You get your nation getting knocked in from all sides like Germany.

I'm earnestly encouraging you to spread the word about the Birth Control Pill.

It's a demographic super weapon. It's sterilizing us.

It's REALLY, REALLY BAD.

Dylan Nelson
Dylan Nelson

the PNW def has an obsession with the "trans" lifestyle. So many purple hairs with horn-rimmed glasses from that area....

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

kikes
a highly intelligent civilization
Fucking kek pal they are nothing more than a highly adapted niche-exploiting parasite. They can bring nations down but only when they can successfully slink around in the shadows without anyone noticing their tricks. Now that the cat’s out of the bag they are fucked, sooner or later

Benjamin Roberts
Benjamin Roberts

evacuate already
go south
Portland can still be saved
and we need non-retarded voters in that district to save the rest of the state from the commie inflitrators

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

You'll destroy your society and cause your own death.

Going after Jews never works. It makes societies collapse.

I've given you all the tools you need in this thread to make your life better. I've provided links to Basic Economics. See:

But if you fuck with Jews, first goes your economy. Then come the riots, then comes the war, then come the weapons of mass killing. You'll die.

Your name and address are likely already known. There's no point in going after a highly intelligent civilization. It'll only cause your own ruin. If not at the barrel of a gun, then at the end of a nuclear missile or a horrific virus.

Wars are not won by acting tough. They're won by acting intelligently.

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

You know its funny. Ive lived here for almost a decade. I had to spend to less than a year in KY, during that time..I saw WAAAAY more trannies in fucking KY than I have here. Granted I dont spend a lot of time in Seattle or Olympia..But still. I think around my neck of the woods Ive only ever seem like one.

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

I think I know you. Did two of your bellingham buddies come and visit you this weekend?

Xavier Flores
Xavier Flores

Blah blah blah
dont fight the jew..etc etc

you've shown your hand..Go on back to the synagogue or your handler. Im not paying you any mind anymore.

Jayden Walker
Jayden Walker

if you fuck with the jews they can easily destroy your economy and engineer wars and weapons of mass destruction to wipe you out
Weren’t you claiming earlier in the thread that jews have no organized conspiracy of subversion and aren’t coordinating anything? Lol

Adrian Martin
Adrian Martin

Einstein and Oppenheimer created the science and led the project that led directly to the nuclear bomb, respectively.

They were Jewish.

Don't fuck with Jews. It never turns out well in the end.

There are better ways.

Elijah Sullivan
Elijah Sullivan

He is a buttmad jew. They arent as "powerful" or as smart as they want you to think. They are however, very good at propaganda. When the propaganda has failed, as in this thread. They lose their cool and make mistakes. Really they are far easier to manipulate than they want you to think they are. Remember that. Dont fear them.

Attached: 1549932822282.png (549 KB, 720x720)

Robert Sanchez
Robert Sanchez

maybe its just the urban centers, like seattle and vanouver, wa. now that you mention it, there were a lot of normal Christian folk outside the cities. Beautiful place.

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

Checked also..I mean look, Ive twisted the little dreidel spinner around so far and fast it isnt funny...And I wasnt even TRYING.

Attached: 1550130502917.jpg (201 KB, 793x1024)

Mason Lewis
Mason Lewis

Gig Harbor
Sketchy

That doesn't exist. Only sketchy places is a drug hide out on fox island named trash castle and up town. Yet even then it still isn't sketchy.

Though I'm not going to lie, 10 years ago Gig Harbor was a lot nicer.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Example...always makes me kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=ha7smLPz2GY

Ask me how he know this Goblin is a jew. Lol

This is more typical than the "smart all powerful jew"

Christopher Parker
Christopher Parker

Nice digits, I wonder if I’ll get a response from him or not

Evan Kelly
Evan Kelly

Great question. And yes, I did claim that. And yes, it still holds true.

Their high intelligence is not coordinated. It has slowly evolved. And they only have a slight edge. But that edge can be made very dangerous when turned against you.

So this raises the question: Where did their slight edge in intelligence come from?

One hypothesis is that they have lineage through the mother. Like gays, more feminized males tend to have higher intelligence on average--but it's not a hard set rule.

A second hypothesis is due to rigorous childhood education. Many Jews will you that Jews who can't put up with the constant pressure of education just sort of fade out of the Jewish life.

A third hypothesis is that they have an open canon of works from which to study--much like whites do.

A fourth hypothesis is that they have an economic culture. Religious, legal, linguistic, and national all rolled into one. Much like whites.

It's the first two hypothesis that I would put money on as to why they have a slight edge in intelligence. And the edge is not predictable. Many Jews are average in intelligence. I've spoken with many, and have not been overwhelmed.

But yes, the occasional Einstein and Oppenheimer cannot be ignored. There is something going on there.

And no, it's not resolved by mob violence. In the end, it just results in brain drain, war, and suffering for all.

Many Jews are eager to help you if you ask. They're often eager to give away their knowledge.

Real dumb to target Jews.

Attached: Grey-Picard.jpg (15 KB, 620x413)

Daniel Jenkins
Daniel Jenkins

If ya do, it will be just a repeat

dont fight us blah blah bad things etc etc

He might even admit to being a kike this time...maybe an IP change to reinforce his position.

Just improve you and yours. hang out with like minds and always ALWAYS call them out on their bullshit. They absolutely depend on our complacency and acceptance of defeat without fighting. The fire is definitely rising.

youtube.com/watch?v=VLbWnJGlyMU

Nathan Jackson
Nathan Jackson

See lol
real dumb to target jews

Oy vey dont make us angry!

Attached: 1549948619567.jpg (180 KB, 922x1006)

Jacob James
Jacob James

He is a buttmad jew.

No, you're a Nazi. And I'm a Welsh-American whose family fought the Nazis.

They arent as "powerful" or as smart as they want you to think.

They're intelligent enough to really fuck your entire society up, and cause mass suffering on par with Nagasaki.

Doesn't mean you should kiss their ass, either.

There are ways of dealing with a more intelligent asshole. See Harvey Weinstein or the head of CBS.

Still, going after Jews en masse has never ended well for any society.

Michael Sanders
Michael Sanders

Funny story, I once pushed someone from independent to full blown Jow Forums neophyte with that story.

Attached: a6e.jpg (61 KB, 500x428)

Leo Robinson
Leo Robinson

We prefer the term National Socialist Chaim...But nice try.

You do deserve a gold star tho..You know, for the effort.

Attached: 1549935587597.jpg (302 KB, 620x661)

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

Won't be me who suffers. I've already got an escape plan if idiots like you fuck up the economy.

I already know if Jews get targeted our economy goes to shit and war breaks out and super weapons get turned against us.

Everyone knows that. Except for you.

It won't be me who pays the price. I guarantee that.

Samuel Gomez
Samuel Gomez

Obviously a puke who totally believes the leftist media.. newsflash brain trust: It's lefty cities covered with shit, homeless and heroin needles. theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/aug/18/san-francisco-poop-problem-inequality-homelessness

Tyler Murphy
Tyler Murphy

just what in the name of fuck am i looking at here

Lincoln Thompson
Lincoln Thompson

Boomer property owners (multiple) complaining about demoralised, drug addicted, homeless, jobless young people that are in their situation because the sociopathic Boomers pulled the rug out from Gen XYZ.

Alexander Ortiz
Alexander Ortiz

being in "tech" naturally alienates you from the past ie. your heritage.

Caleb Martin
Caleb Martin

I did. And there's only two of you in the thread, and no further point in utilizing it anymore to bounce off of you.

That's why I was responding. Not for you. But for others to read.

I'm going to re-emphasize to you especially: there's no gain by causing brain drain in your society.

Hopefully, you take that with you if nothing else. I'm out.

Attached: Strek-Trek-warp-speed.jpg (121 KB, 1280x720)

Julian Russell
Julian Russell

It wont be me that pays that price..

Ofcourse not you Cheap kike. Always looking at how to get out of paying the check.

Dont worry, we will supply the rope, and or lead for free. Even give you two of the former. Just because we know how much you like a good deal.

Now, before you claim "victory" in a non response. Im taking my kids outside to play.

Have a good one "welsh" kike.

Attached: 1549922096017.png (1008 KB, 1350x3570)

Xavier Evans
Xavier Evans

found out.jpeg
This has to be of the most epic jew kvetching breakdowns I’ve ever seen on Jow Forums. Thanks for the entertainment senpai

Carson Peterson
Carson Peterson

Don't go downtown at night unless you like roving gangs of crackheads

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

Everywhere is building, property is in a huge bubble right now. Fortunately not everywhere is Seattle, most people with a brain left that shithole behind. Bellevue has nowhere near the homelessness problem that Seattle does despite being right next door because the city council is ten thousand times less cuckolded and actually lets the police do their jobs. You can tell how left wing a city council is in western washington by observing how filthy the town is and how many homeless there are.

Bellevue has a lot of Indians and Asians though, it's a minority majority city already. It's hard to complain about them though when all of the homeless doing drugs and living in filth are US citizens. I'd honestly rather put up with this than with Seattle homeless. We just need to admit that there's no helping most of those people, most of them aren't from around here and should just be rounded up and dealt with.

Owen Flores
Owen Flores

lol, you don't know what you're talking about. At least a third to half of those homeless fucks are boomer or early gen x burnouts themselves.

Brody Butler
Brody Butler

I want to get back into landscaping, but every single company that Ive looked in to is full of spics. I dont want to work with a single beaner. Im in Beaverton. Should I just start my own maintenance company?

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

Dont worry, we will supply the rope, and or lead for free. Even give you two of the former.

Rope is the *former*. Lead is the *latter*.

Dumb ass.

---------------------------

To everyone else reading this thread:

He says he will give two of the *former*--meaning he'll give Jews two ropes. Because apparently two pieces of lead just isn't as efficient for this genius.

This is what I'm talking about. It's not a simple grammar mistake. The guy is a moron.

WARP SPEED AND OUT!

Attached: Double-Face-Palm.jpg (57 KB, 750x600)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit