/PNW/ - dying Seattle edition

Get in here northwesterners. Seattle is dying
komonews.com/news/local/komo-news-special-seattle-is-dying

Attached: PNW3V.jpg (1000x1500, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xZY28_4Le0c
komonews.com/news/local/komo-news-special-seattle-is-dying
seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/114000-more-people-seattle-now-this-decades-fastest-growing-big-city-in-all-of-united-states/
seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/amid-building-boom-1-in-10-seattle-apartments-are-empty-and-rents-are-dropping/
seattletimes.com/explore/careers/worker-shortage-forces-restaurants-to-get-creative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Can't happen fast enough.

Shitattle is such a fuckin dump

The last remaining Republicans (heroin users across the board) cause problems. Big shocker it's basically the same across the entire country urban or rural.

Republicans can't handle liberal environments.

People look at me like I'm crazy when I say I'll dance a happy dance if Seattle were to go up in flames. Then I tell them the story about how on my last trip to Seattle with my children, a black homeless woman took a shit right in the sidewalk. Fuck Seattle. As a contractor, I'll never take another job from there.

Any personality Seattle had started getting eroded in 80s when Californians flooded in after cashing in on their inflated real estate market. It's totally gone now after tech industry flooded it with their brand of pukes. Those pukes landing in an already leftist population pushed it even further and now politician went off the deep end and it's really fd. You dont get rid of homeless criminal heroin addicts by decriminalizing heroin, crime, homelessness (street camping/trespassing) and offer free housing no strings.

I'm a contractor as well and I refuse to travel to Seattle, I will only teleconference.

Here's a unique brand of Seattle homosexual. Silicone in the balls. One died. Not on news. Awsome...

Attached: dylan-noodles-and-beef.jpg (819x1024, 193K)

>It's totally gone now after tech industry flooded it with their brand of pukes
Why is the tech industry so damn cancerous? I used to look up to it as a kid. It seems to attract people of such low character. High IQ maybe, but without any will or direction toward life as a whole.

Attached: 1528291391474.jpg (2795x3039, 3.35M)

Seattle was always trash. Pierce County >>>> King County.

Reading one of those threads was the hardest I've laughed in a long time.

Let's see.... mountains, ocean front, booming economy, diverse people, great arts and music scene...

I'll take Seattle over any Republican heroin addict shithole. Keep your poverty, drug use, homophobia, racism and obesity. The real world prefers Seattle.

Yes.Anything south of downtown used to be a no go, or why the f go, not its spread.

When I was a little boy, about 20ish years ago, Seattle had a magical feeling to it. Later as an adult, I'd occasionally drive up for a concert, and little by little, between the aggressive homeless, insane parking, and everything being overpriced, the magic wore off. Nowadays, it's got even worse somehow. You've seen those entire makeshift towns of scrap lumber and tarps around I-90, I assume? Hoovervilles. Obamahomes.

You cant afford to live there. Also Asian real estate speculation has further driven housing market, apt prices sky high.

You're fucking delusional. Seattle is a hellhole. You can have all of that living in the surrounding counties. Kitsap is far superior.

Ditto

LIberals are on average twice as strong and twice as intelligent as loser conservatives. Something to think about if you push your racsim, gun violence and opioid addictions and alcoholism on us. we live good clean lives unlike the southern trash that pops pills and guzzles booze like Trump is still president.

We really need to purge the southern states. I don't feel like Trump supporters deserve to remain in the United States at this point.

Lol naw. Seattle is still the 2nd fastest growing city in the country with double digit growth in home prices annually. We are the gem of the pacnw.

All the poors move here to try and get a piece of the pie and fail, o ly to end up on the streets.

Who gives a shit about seattle. More importantly, where the fuck is this "migrate to PNW" meme coming from? I don't give a fuck what their ideology is, I'm so sick of immigrants building houses right under my beautiful mountains and destroying every view

This post confirms it, you're either a retard or a troll.

>LIberals are on average twice as strong and twice as intelligent as loser conservatives
LMAO Imagine actually believing this. You're right about the southern states though. They're the niggers of white conservatives.

Kitsap used to be nice, but I'd never buy a house there these days. I'd constantly be worried about my neighbor's meth lab blowing up half the block.

Stay poor, stay conservative and STAY THE FUCK AWAY FROM SEATTLE.

We got shit DIALED here. Keep your fuckass loser shithead Repuke stoners. We do not want dipshit backassward fucking loser cuntass Trump faggots anywhere NEAR us!!!

Good luck with that.

Attached: 1552840060037.gif (245x285, 915K)

My family wants to move to Washington. Recommend some cities to check out?

BASED BELLEVUE HERE COME HOME

You're thinking Mason county. Port Orchard is the closest we have to a redneck paradise, but its sandwiched between Bremerton and Gig Harbor, so it can't get that bad. I've lived in east Bremerton my whole life and it's pretty decent. Majority minorities are are Asian.

Wheres here. ? Your just a shit stirrer. You've never even been to seattle.

I'm six foot 6 and 275 lbs. All of my 8 brothers are the same size. Al; but one of us are veterans. And every one of us would go on a neck snapping spree and take out thousands of loser weak ass Republican bitches.

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE MIGHT OR THE FIREPOWER TO PREVAIL. FUCK OFF FOR ALL TIME, TRUMPCUNT FAGGOTS.

There is NOTHING WEAKER than a lowlife, stupid, fat, slow, Trumpcunt Faggot.

Seattle is the heroin addicted shithole

Moving with money?

>thumbnail
BASED

Eatonville, Rochester, Hoodsport, Midland, Tacoma (If you want a mid-sized city)

No, that would be anywhere south of Missouri. Nobody wants to live in Repuke ass shithead meth user conservafuck wastelands.

queen Anne reporting in
had an idea : buy cheap raspberry pis and huge them around Seattle connected to open wifi networks, have it constantly broadcast the nz video. y/n?

I'm no expert but I've seen how the protestors fair when they try to get tough...not well. Watch the game tape..last post due to bots.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

You are delusional

Attached: literally the opposite.png (1133x441, 35K)

pic related soon?

Attached: Northwest.png (2000x1333, 18K)

Bremerton lol. I used to love MXPX.

I've been to some pretty sketchy areas in Gig Harbor man. Maybe it's changed over the years though.

>I'm six foot 6 and 275 lbs
BMI 37.3. You're morbidly obese. You should be busy trying to fight off diabetes you fat piece of shit. Quit talking yourself up on the internet and get on a treadmill you fucking disgrace.

Imagine being so retarded you think it's' the republicans pushing heroin on addicts and not liberal policy that lets them shoot up in public and poz each others assholes with no penalty. This has got to be a troll post

Attached: 1457147731491.jpg (1241x664, 48K)

Aye to retire.
Will research thanks.

Cringe, go suck Muslim cock jewfaggot

youtu.be/xZY28_4Le0c

Port Angeles is pretty decent retirement. Pretty quite and a bit further out.

Used to live in Bellingham, now I live in Montana, and will never look back.

Kek

Yes

Good, Seattle is such a shithole. There is more heroin in that city than people can possibly consume

It's pretty much North San Francisco now

sup homies

you were all Navy SEALs too amirite?
fuck off kike

>komonews.com/news/local/komo-news-special-seattle-is-dying
Seattle.

stale pasta

Attached: bait not eve bait.jpg (124x125, 3K)

Anyone from kirkland here? Heard they were building apartments there. Also, how is Washington as a whole? I know they tried to push the 10 rounds a mag meme, but Sheriffs said that they wouldnt comply.

>Seattle.
No ty. Was born there. I know it's ass.
Thanks again.

They better not come to Tacoma when they flee

Theres new homes and apartments going up every block I seatrle. We have more cranes than Dubai.

The tech industry, like any other, has been beset by greed. The people who work in it will do what they must for a paycheck. The individual who seeks self preservation will not alienate itself from the herd. If the herd is bleating, they too will bleat, even when they know it wrong. As the herd rushes towards and eventually over the edge of a cliff, so to will the individual for even in death they know that they are wrong but fear alienation more than death.

Damn really? Going back in June so I guess ill see what its like. Also is there really a demand for apartments? people are moving in to seattle?

seattletimes.com/seattle-news/data/114000-more-people-seattle-now-this-decades-fastest-growing-big-city-in-all-of-united-states/

It's a boom town.

Spokane is a good retirement place

i think the apartment vacancy rate is hovering around 50% but they keep making more of them

Wow didnt know, who's hiring? Amazon? Microsoft with their Indians again?

Bellevue > Seattle
Ive always liked Bellevue more

Nope. Its 10 percent.

seattletimes.com/business/real-estate/amid-building-boom-1-in-10-seattle-apartments-are-empty-and-rents-are-dropping/

Everyone is hiring. There is a labor shortage. Especially for skilled labor.

Based and correct

Even at 15$ an hour there is a shortage.

seattletimes.com/explore/careers/worker-shortage-forces-restaurants-to-get-creative/

>TFW Mt. Rainier erupts and the mudlsides kill everyone between the mountain and the Peugeot Sound

Attached: Mount Rainier from South Hill USGS photo by Ed Ruttledge Jan 18 2014 IMG_1228-ps8.jpg (1180x787, 195K)

>There is a labor shortage
Everytime I've ever heard this anywhere in the modern world its been a lie. So you'll have to excuse me for taking this with a grain of salt.

>Spokane
Family wants to avoid being near colleges but will look into that city as well. Thanks.

Nothing new here. The policies of Seattle have long been met with warnings of "Detroitfication". But the leftards who run the place refuse to listen.
In about 6 to 7 years it'll be full Detroit.

I live here. It isnt a lie. Literally everyone is hiring in this town.

Why do you think we have so many homeless. Poors from the midwest come here looking for jobs and dont realize we still drug test for meth and heroin.

Most of those vacant apartments are due to the well monied moving in and turning their noses up at affordable housing. I lived in the Greenlake neighborhood, I paid 1k a month for a corner, ground level apt. Two blocks down the rent was twice that, with less square footage. Why? Cause my apt building didn’t have some hip, in my mind goofy fucking name. I had a few well monied customers actually scoff or laugh that I would live happily in what in their minds’ was a dump, but in reality it wasn’t. It just had been renovated in 10+ years, didn’t have some hideous geometric facade slapped on it, and renamed to some shit like “Ivory Tower of the Emerald City”.

Imagine being so stupid that thinking one of the richest cities on the planet with a diverse economy will fail anytime soon.

Last time I was in Seattle there wasnt as many blacks as in NYC

When the property values plummet from all the decay thats when the Jews come in and buy it all up.

We have like 10.

I only know 2 black people in Kirkland. And only Indians in Redmond. There was some black guy selling his mixtape on the streets of seattle though

Burien checking in

The labor shortage is a direct result of the $15/an hour. All the nigs realized they’d loose their gibs if they were getting paid at the new rate working the same hours. It’s a prime example of useful idiots being put to use against their own interests and creating an employers’ hiring market.

we also had the supernegro Phoenix Jones (was that his name, and wtf happened to that dude?)
we also have Sir Mix-a-Lot, so there's that

This is an employee market.

Thanks for posting, OP. I'm serious. I'm watching it right now. I may share this with others if I see it actually posts a solution.

Attached: Star-Trek-Jean-Luc-Picard-series-1701664.jpg (590x350, 32K)

253 here. Pic related. Also, Californians get out ree.

Attached: 8d2.png (640x408, 393K)

Port Orchard's starting to get people from Seattle moving over and bringing their shithole ways with them. Will be worse once the Southworth to downtown Seattle foot ferry starts running.

Remember, the Jews are ever vigilant. They are very likely in this thread right now salivating at the thought of cheap real estate.

>starting to get people from Seattle moving over
isnt that true of anywhere remotely near I-5?

See You’ve also got to keep in mind that it’s a younger city. That millennials leave jobs like they change their hairstyle. That really it isn’t necessarily a labor shortage, just a shortage of commited labor. I’m only 33 myself, I own and run my own business. They’re aren’t too many older folks in my line of work and as a result I have a lot of kids working for me. I’ll give anyone a chance to work for me provided I have an opening, I don’t need to hear how bad you need the job, because I need workers more than you need the job. After a month a good number of them quit, it just leaves me thinking they must not have needed the job as bad as I thought. One thing though I will say that seems to have cutdown on no call/no show was when I switched payroll services. It use to be direct deposit, but it was cutting into company profits, so we switched to paper checks every two weeks. I didn’t even notice this until my second made a comment about it that, if they can’t look you in the eyes to say they quit, they sure as shit don’t have to look you in the eyes collecting their final check when it’s direct deposited.

Attached: 1552252170244.gif (300x300, 1.46M)

wtf the ballsack on the right looks like a face pressed up against the underwear. Who the fuck are these people? How can you get this degenerate?

nice bait

If by liberal environmen,t you mean a shithole filled with deranged despots begging for money while actively shitting themselves, then yes you are correct

>only jewish people are property owners and landlords

Yeah, everything is a jewish conspiracy.

How do people get this fucking dumb?

Attached: picard.jpg (1200x873, 103K)

Yes, but it's worse for areas with easy commutes to downtown and low cost of living. Once the ferries start it'll be a 30 minute commute to downtown. That's faster than a rush-hour drive from nearby cities within King county, and housing in Kitsap county is far cheaper than anything in King county. That will make it a target.

Are you me? 33 business owner, mostly under 30 work force. Definitely a difference in work attitude between the generations.

If it dies then the red parts of Washington will have to find a new host to leech their gibs from.

Not near as cheap as it used to be. My house went from 240 to 385 in 7 years. I know that isnt healthy growth. I suppose it's cheap relative to 1 mil crack shacks in Seattle though.