#FLATEARTH

We need to make climate change as ridiculous as flat earth. To do that, we need 3 things:

1. A catchy noun, like "he's a flat-earther"
2. A short list of easily debunkable climate change points
3. Consistent and deliberate use of the above 2 points

An example:
>"Don't bother talking to that climate nut, they think the oceans will flood the entire earth in 10 years"

Give me some of the most ridiculous climate change claims and let's start building the arsenal.

Attached: file-20180514-100722-1yxg7ip.jpg (926x926, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4IIVfoDuVIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe in climate change, I just don't think it's man made.

I unironically believe the earth is flat (but round from top view). I don't think it's a sphere. I know it sounds meme but I've put in hours and hours of my own research into this

Attached: img_9972.jpg (1800x1800, 532K)

Climate science is irrelevant who gives a flying fuck if its real or not. We should be supporting nuclear power anyway but everyones a fucking retard. Fuck anyone who gives a shit and fuck you.

>maybe if we make our opponents sound as mind-numbingly retarded as we sound, people will stop thinking that they're right!
lol it makes a lot of sense that this is the best plan you can come up with.

Its already ridiculous. We know the earth has been considerably different in the past, it's been much hotter and much colder. And the climate is not static, ice cores show us that ice ages and interglacials are periodic. I would wager solar magnetic activity affects the weather more than a deviation of less than a percent of the composition of the atmosphere, an atmosphere that is proportionately smaller to the skin if the earth were an apple.

You need to tie in with already existing cults like Jewsus Kike, Q, ... for it to work.

Climate change is arguable, climate fouling is not. Simple experiment can prove this.
1: Turn on your car.
2: Place mouth over exhaust pipe.
3: Breathe deeply.
All will quickly become clear.

Attached: 1548105354240.jpg (1113x1200, 194K)

kys

Stay mad satancuck

>We need to make climate change as ridiculous as flat earth
user, their spokeperson is a 16 (SIXTEEN) year old girl who hasn't faced reality yet. I think it's fair to say they fucked themselves. You can't be much more ridiculous than that

>climate change
go ask Beijing first

oh boy all the crazy people started posting again

>revolt against industrialisation
How do we get our aluminium and plastic assault rifles then?

Just because politicians want to bank on climate change to fuck us over doesn't mean it's not real for fucks sake. Just admit you want to keep technology and progress because you're a genetic fuckup whose entire existence is dependent on the good functionning of institutions. You couldn't feed your sorry ass if it wasn't for GMOs kek. Pathetic failures. Agricultural civilization is dysgenic. Incels, pro-gov fags, trannies, leftists are all symptoms of the same problem. Weak genotype due to uncontrolled monogamism.

Why?
You hate nature?

>1. A catchy noun, like "he's a flat-earther"
why not just 'climatechanger'?

There are very few climate scientists who genuinely believe in catastrophic AGW

>I love her
>>I wouldn't throw her a life preservor if she fell overboard

>I believe in AGW
>>I support (effectively) mass population transfer from low- to high-carbon footprint lands

watching D. Marble isn't research burger

Here's an easily debunkable point:
>Scientists say carbon taxes and solar panels will stop muh climate change!

Attached: 1523238494165.jpg (900x499, 78K)

Carboner

i unironically think you need to go find the edge and leap from it

Can any flat earthtards explain the way water drains counter-clockwise when you are south of the equator and clockwise when you are north of the equator?

youtu.be/4IIVfoDuVIw

Attached: A08E419B-3890-462D-BCE6-10233CC5F453.jpg (716x640, 280K)

I'm quite happy thanks