Thoughts on Herr Kommandant?

m.youtube.com/channel/UCfssX-GsrhnYlc9AsiwqSEg/

I think he is a great asset to The Movement and look forward to his future transmissions.

Pic related

Attached: Herr-Kommandant.jpg (288x288, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aJHiQWnRrjs
youtube.com/watch?v=4aUaDfEdJo8
youtube.com/watch?v=2vrIWq4m8nA
discord
youtu.be/4aUaDfEdJo8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

based and redpilled

Pretty kino IMO.
I'm sure that he's part of some tight knit secret society..

youtube.com/watch?v=aJHiQWnRrjs

It's probably Pewdiepie

He's great.

Cringey gay pyro

Is that Jim Sterling

All right, ok, you twisted my arm.
I'll subscribe to Pewdiepie.

Attached: 1552764096089.png (708x1076, 1.16M)

if he doesnt call out the JEW as the number 1 problem, hes a bluepilled faggot, or controlled op.

everybody and their grandmother following him in the first place allready know about the JQ, besides that, learning about the JQ is one visit to Jow Forums away.

his other nick is yolo@holocaust

I can see that you have time to post but not to shoot up a mosque
BLUEPILLED KEKSTRALIAN

Exceptional Halloween costume

Attached: d6wv44g-a3019cd5-81db-49a3-9365-18cc78508063.png (704x628, 238K)

*bondage gear

that's ripoff from that gas guy from hellboy II

It is.
He's trolling retards, and it seems to work.

based and sonnenrad-pilled

Cringey as fuck

Oh shit, that's who that one britflag has been going around quoting. Nice.

Literally fucking who? Cringe as fuck.

Oi m8 u got a loisence to post here?

To the Communists: YOU made life intolerable and created villains out of ordinary people. Now you reap your bloody harvest and be assured that this is only the beginning. You can blame the Black Sun for this, you can blame Pewdiepie, you can blame "toxic masculinity"... but what you do not have the courage to blame is your own poisonous policies that engineered the suicide of your civilization and how you fiddled while Rome burned.

Attached: kommandant.jpg (617x350, 24K)

HOLY shit he is DOING A FULL READ OF THE MANIFESTO

>last video 14 minutes ago
>OP's thread was made 50 minutes ago
He's here

Is it you under that S&M suit? This can't be a coincidence

This

And he's fat. Not a good look

bumping

he's just full of vril gas
that mask is connected to a braphog

Weeewwww

Bump for this

youtube.com/watch?v=2vrIWq4m8nA

This

hellboy stole the idea from The Kommandant

lol

Attached: 1552826386722.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

He reminds me of Doomcock

Attached: hail doomcock.jpg (1280x720, 122K)

- keeping thread alive -

How much of a fag can this degenerate be? Turn off your christmas lights and go kys.

wew

bumping

This is just sad, dude. You're dressed up like Darth Vader at a Nazi rally. What are you trying to do, become fascist Contrapoints? That's not a very high goal to set for yourself.

Kommandant is based

Agreed. I posted same sentiment in a similar thread last night.

Bump

wewwwwww lad

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

n

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 14.png (320x360, 219K)

Please stop shilling yourself/getting your buddies to post here. The backlash from us being oversaturated with it is going to outweigh the benefits you get initially. Please fuck off and let interest in your content happen organically, or not at all.

Who's this? He's so cool!

Hey, we aren't exactly overwhelmed with options for spokespeople right now, with every "right wing" e-celeb tripping over themselves to cuck and virtue signal. I'll take what we can get.

Make your own damn video and do it better if you want.

looks like somebody has been eating a few too many McVril Macs. brown eyes too, ohh how the race has fallen

bumperino

Indeed

The Mainfesto of Brenton Harrison Tarrant Part 1
Read by The Kommandant

youtu.be/4aUaDfEdJo8

Attached: Screenshot_2019-03-17-14-02-15.png (2560x1440, 1.74M)

I was as pleasantly surprised as you. Maybe attunement to the Vrill led my making of this post before his uploading of part 1 of the manifesto.

pretty gay but edgy so hay ho I don't mind

You're kidding right? What a fucking clown lmao

>russian accent

Attached: 1516887581904.png (404x511, 11K)

He walks among us!

Attached: 150035567966.png (379x469, 116K)

"It was another terror attack in the seemingly never ending attacks that had been occuring on a regular basis throughout my adult life... but for some reason this was different. The jaded cynicism with which i had greeted previous attacks did not eventuate. Something that had been apart of my life for as long as I could remember, cynicism in the face of attacks on the west by islamic invaders, was suddenly no longer there. I could no longer bring the sneer to my face, could no longer turn my back on the violence. Something this time was different.That difference was Ebba Ã…kerlund. Young, innocent and dead Ebba. Ebba was walking to meet her mother after school when she was murdered by an islamic attacker driving a stolen vehicle through the shopping promenade on which she was walking. Ebba was partially deaf, unable to hear the attacker coming. Ebbas death at the hands of the invaders, the indignity of her violent demise and my inability to stop it broke though my own jaded cynicism like a sledgehammer. I could no longer ignore the attacks. They were attacks on my people, attacks on my culture, attacks on my faith and attacks on my soul. They would not be ignored."
-

Some may hate on his outfit, but many in The Movement hated on Commander George Lincoln Rockwell too. There is a place for people like Commander Rockwell, Dr. William Luther Pierce, and Herr Kommandant within The Movement. If it all leads to us securing the existence of our people and a future for the Children of the Sun then sobeit.

Best youtube channel out there. Found him months ago, very impressive larp, if it is one lol I'm not even sure at this point haha

>WELL, YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING DID YOU?

not russian, it's rhotacism

what's it like living in bongland?

Pretty cucked place with the censorship and gun laws. But at least they know to keep the extra fucked migrants in camps on an island.

you are thinking of me, and it sucks.

I want to be an antarctic Nazi

kek that got me

>mfw

Attached: varg-laugh.gif (255x148, 141K)

kekkity kek kekekekeekkeekke

You only want to go there for all the Vrill Society women, plus once you spend so long at Base 211, especially someone gifted in their attunement of the Vrill, you cannot leave.

So where do I start if I want to learn fascist black magic? Evola?

Read The Coming Race by Sir Lytton

keeping bred warm