I prefer the lower body(thighs, legs, feet) compared to tits or asses...

I prefer the lower body(thighs, legs, feet) compared to tits or asses. I really like thigh high socks and want my gf to wear them for me. I don't know how to communicate this to her. I've never told her about my fetish because of an incident in my teenage years which caused me a lot of distress. I'm afraid of being judged at the same time I don't want her to think that I'm only dating her for her body(she has the perfect body for thigh highs).

Attached: Stripped thigh high socks.jpg (332x443, 12K)

This isn't a particularly bad fetish, I think you'll be just fine, user. As long as your fetish isn't her wearing them all day and then smothering you or whatever.

Nah, I like clean feet and clean socks. I just want her to wear them when we're having sex, completely naked but with socks on.

I'd just bring it up dude. It's no different than wearing lingerie.

at least you fucking have a girlfriend. Many guys don't. Stop trying to rub your 1st world problems on us

Just buy her some as a gift and tell her she would look good wearing them. Don’t overthink it. After a while, explain to her why you bought them but, don’t make a big deal out if it- just be casual.

I like footjobs too and like resting my head on her lap and stuff like that. I'm worried because of what happened with my ex, she told everyone about my "fetish and everyone started calling me feet fucker". My initials are F.F.

Go to Jow Forums for your hugbox.

>Aha, I was a foot fetishist all along!
Neck yourself, feet fucker. You're disgusting.

Stolen meme fuck off.

?
I already said I prefer Thighs, legs and feet in the first post. Do you guys not read?

Meant for

this is such a tame fetish. if you think you cant communicate this simple desire to her then maybe you have more problems than just an unfulfilled fantasy

Please read the thread. I already explained why I'm hesitating. Also , it seems anons don't think it's tame.

Yeah I read the thread. You’re insecure and can’t do something as simple as communicating with your gf because some people called you a foot sucker boohoo. It’s an odd but not degenerate fetish, get over yourself.

user thats not even weird
just buy her some and ask her to wear them
jesus man get a grip

Ok. Fuck you. I'm going to ask her just to annoy you.

right now*

>I'm going to ask her
That’s all I wanted you retard

I also read the thread, and was the first person who said it wasn't a big deal. Feet are fucking gross and come into contact with the worst shit in the world at all times. It's fucking gross. Plus they look gross.

There's a reason no one says it's normal outside of Jow Forums.

>first person who said it wasn't a big deal
>Feet are fucking gross and come into contact with the worst shit in the world at all times. It's fucking gross. Plus they look gross.
>There's a reason no one says it's normal outside of Jow Forums.
I don't understand, those statements are contradictory.

It’s not a big deal, but it’s also gross and abnormal. How is that contradictory? You could say the same about ingrown toenails.

The act of having her put on some long socks you find sexually appealing is "no big deal." Wanting her to eventually give you footjobs and submissively laying your head in her lap is a different ballgame that I'm assuming is just the gateway into a bunch of other fucked up submissive shit.

It's the difference between saying "I think that dog is cute" and "I think that dog is cute, I want to fuck it."

>footjobs
With socks on
>I'm assuming is just the gateway into a bunch of other fucked up submissive shit.
>It's the difference between saying "I think that dog is cute" and "I think that dog is cute, I want to fuck it."
You're insane.

Thigh high socks is a very normal fetish user, its okay

Attached: FB_IMG_1552295957182.jpg (1079x1354, 104K)

I'm not the one who is a footfucker, footfag.

>buy some for her
>>here, I bought you a present, but arguably it's a present more for me ;)
>give them to her

Mate I told my gf only once, who wore exclusively granny panties, that I'd like to see her in a thong, and I haven't seen her in anything else since. She literally changed her daily drive underwear to suit me.

I appreciate the hell out of that girl.

Umm, so I asked her after getting back home and she said ok, apparently she already knew about it,[spoiler]my computer is filled with folders with pictures of thigh high socks[/spoiler]. That was the reason she started wearing them recently. I made this post in the first place because I couldn't hold back my lust after seeing her in them. It makes sense now. It's like a self fulfilling prophecy, Ha.
Thanks, I guess.

Should I tell her about my past, or is that a really stupid idea?[spoiler] I think it's stupid[/spoiler]

Am I stupid or did I forget how to spoiler tag?