Just came up with an idea...

Just came up with an idea. Remember the "it's okay to be white" sign that people were putting up and the media was going crazy about it?

Well what if people started sharing this and posting it absolutely everywhere.

It's to do with the New Zealand shooting but the if we post it with no context, I wonder what the media will say?

Attached: PicsArt_03-17-04.22.17.jpg (1763x1080, 67K)

Shut up schlomo.

No me

Print.

Interesting.

they will think you're referring to slavery and lynch us all

OP retard

I may be a retard, but I'm not dumb.

I like this.

It's retarded.
The whole point of the 'it's okay to be white' posters was that you can't argue with it, while this is highly debatable.
Half of Jow Forums - myself - included would say that they didn't expressly deserve it.

fpbp

>Sympathizing with terrorism
>Irish
checks out

They didn't deserve it. You are just like them.

the muslim fears eqaulity
just do it

Attached: 1523.jpg (549x604, 33K)

Yes, but I'm saying– what if we post it with absolutely no context? Just post the picture and sit back and watch as the media starts saying it's a hate speech started by trump supporters or some shit

You're missing the point.

Ew no

Payback, tho. Muslims have killed thousands of our innocents.

Seems forced, allow the memes to flow naturally

That's something that they might do. But not us, supposedly.

I mean, if someone posted this image on a trump supporter page, imagine the shit show!

The point is just to troll the media and bring further shame upon us? I don't like it.

This is some seriously low IQ stuff right here.

It will only bring shame if you mention the shooting. The point of this is to see how the media reacts to it.

No u

Gee rabbi, whatcha doing?

We very well know how they will react. So, why give them what they want? Even if we don't believe in it (at least I know I don't)? Do it if you want, but I think is not a very bright idea.

and how do you think the media would react to it?

the it's okay to be white was not to see how the media would react to it. we knew how they would react to it. that's why it was done.

what's the point with this one?

To see what they'll say you donkey sniffer

This.

>free accelerationism
Tell me more!

YOU deserve it for this post.

Seth Putnam tier trolling.
fucking kys, mick.
happy Pat's btw.

You too fag

As subtle as a dyke

You cold-hearted bastards

This is a horrible, disgusting, repugnant idea. Reverse the colors, otherwise you'll waste all your black ink.

The tact we should be taking is that islam is not a religon in the normal sense. Islam is more a political ideology with the trappings and appearance of a religion. Islam is all about a system of law and methods for forcing the entire population to follow these laws.

Islam is not a religion or a race, it is a political party and thus no better than communism.
Did you know the Muslim poor tax of Zakat collects more than 200 BILLION dollars in "charitable donations" every year. All this money is only used to promote islam under the guse of "helping the poor" while there is no way to tell who gets this money.

Islam is political

Attached: 1489302690054.jpg (604x642, 51K)

this guy gets it

Attached: 1490112355279.jpg (658x510, 68K)

I have no problem with what happened but i dont think they deserved it.

Top politicians who let this shit happen would have made a more apt target. Or the shitlib voters who enable it.

You have a good point

One must start somewhere. Things need to be discussed for there and to be any changes.

Attached: 15665960_10211672151184288_5909074305906001921_n.jpg (261x185, 21K)

dumbfuck, the reason its ok to be white worked was that the media would call it hate speech when it so obviously is not. They deserved it is not so clear cut.

Bump

so it's nothing like the "it's okay to be white" posters, got it.

That would make us no different.

Think bigger.

Attached: PicsArt_03-17-04.59.24.jpg (1763x1080, 64K)

Exactly

Based.

Attached: 1552775467962.jpg (980x742, 133K)

Thanks.

Attached: 1493534229423.gif (400x225, 958K)

ireland would be a perfect area of operations
can't think of another european country with an edgier population
just sayin...

They’ll say its about the shooting, because you said it’s about the shooting. Retard.

Edgy? Definitely not.
A bunch of pussies? Yes.

I said if you post it with no other context fuck stick