Israel killing Muslims

Why do Muzzie lovers act like this is a bad thing?

I think it's a good thing when Muslims die. Regardless of who kills them.

Attached: download.jpg (276x183, 7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo
veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

t. the eternal amerikike who will always buy the jew divide and conquer doctrine, like a good goy he is

And also, don't be fooled, Israelis also harass and kill Palestinian Christians

Because there are Christians with those Muslims.

Attached: ---------VoteLambright2020_UBI1700.jpg (1191x463, 118K)

so?

We are the ones killing them because Isreal is using weapons paid for by American tax money.

Jews are too cowardly to not have the most advanced weaponry and one day we are going cut off their supply.

Israel killing muslims is the reason muslims flee to Europe. i was once naive about the situation too, just like you.

/thread

This is it.
Keep killing them there and they will come here.

There are barely any Christians in the Middle East at this point. This is 2019, not 1969. At this point, Arab Christians have all either fled to the West, or been killed or forcibly converted.

A whole 2% of Palestinians are Christian.

Muslims flee to Europe because they are encouraged to by your government and other muslims who have already settled there. Otherwise they would settle in Jordan or Turkey like how the normal refugee process is supposed to work (safe neighbouring countries). Not saying it's ok to bomb them but they are really just going to Europe because you guys are cucks willing to take them. In fact you guys let them take over entire areas of your countries which become no go zones. This has literally nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with you guys being cucks. You tolerate extremism on a daily basis. Now we live in the clown world timeline

You guys let them in with open arms, dont even vet them, bury your head in the sand when they kill you. Has nothing to do with Israel lol. Not saying what Israel does is justified but you guys are just massive cucks

Muslims refugees are mostly coming to the West because they can't stop blowing up each other. There also are some Muslims who come to Europe even though their countries are stable. (Ie the Moroccans and Algerians in France.)

You're just cucks, lmfao

And shills most likely

There coming here cause (((we're))) encouraging them to and have been for decades now

Attached: kike disgusting foot.jpg (1512x2016, 179K)

I agree. The only good thing about the kikes is that they know how to kill Mudshits hahaha

Israel creates wars so that muslims can come into Europe. who supports the war against Assad? Israel. What is the result of the war against Assad? the European refugee crisis. who supported the war against Gaddafi? Israel. what did it bring us? more refugees, and a reason for Moroccan and Algerian scum to sneak into Europe easier. All these years, us saying "fuck yeah dead muslims!" has come to hit us in the face.

Kill alll muzzles

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fqUFKP3HCmo

Sorry, redditors have no credibility on this board. Please go back.

Attached: kike disgusting foot 2.jpg (1512x2016, 228K)

Gee wonder whose behind this post...

veteranstoday.com/2019/03/16/intel-drop-shooting-real-shooter-fake-jewish-born-freemason-like-brevik/

all the middle eastern "dictators" were there to keep the peace and stop themselves from killing eachother. who funds their opposition? Israel, and to our ignorance, the US and Europe

mudslimes are parasites that need to be killed, but don't forget who brought them here

Isreal is them to heaven, why are they so ungrateful?

the funny thing is, all the muslim NPC parasites that keep saying "Izrael and the US are destroying the middle east!1!!" are actually partially right. they just don't know the full story

Diabetic feet obese white nigger retard.

Muslim refugees are not supposed to settle in Europe. They are legally obliged to settle in the closest neighbouring country which us Turkey or Jordan. In fact if we created refugee camps for them on the Syria-Jordan border we could save 10 times more of them than what it cost to import then in Europe. Importing them into Europe is your corrupt cucked EU government that wants bigger budgets and a scheme to save their pensions. You are a brainlet. I dont support Israel killing innocents but your Islam problem has nothing to do with Israel

the EU is working together with Israel, together with (((them))). it's all part of the great replacement plan, my friend.

you don't support Israel killing ''innocent'' mudslimes, yet you make the merchant happier than anyone else.

No lol government is way too low IQ to devise a plan that sophisticated without leaving evidence. Its literally just cucked virtue signaling and corrupt economics

No one forced Germany to open its borders and let in a million people unvetted. Only fucking morons would do that. UK was the only one smart enough to try to leave. You are all retarded cucks lol

the EU is owned by (((them))). Macron was an ex-Rothschild banker

Merkel forced Germany to open it's borders. Merkel is the Emperor of the EU

and yes, the European people are cucks, and that's the biggest reason it happened. why do people become cucks and start becoming pro-immigration? white guilt. Who is responsible for making white guilt mainstream? (((them))).

everywhere you will find anti-whitenes, you will find (((them)))

Attached: 745.png (471x349, 205K)

Israel is pussyville.
Based Branton kills more mussies in 4 minutes than they do in 4 months.

Attached: 1552836724780.jpg (980x742, 133K)

And yet you guys keep voting in these idiots. You have no one to blame but yourselves, some Jewish illuminati boogeyman. Israel is America's bitch and not the other way around. Most of the money America gives them is spent on American military tech. It's all crooked economics plain and simple.

Anti-whitness is just a meme peddled to mentally ill people so they can get them to watch Jimmy Kimmel and CNN. If anything you should feel sorry for these people. And they are nowhere near the majority of the population

It's a war that's been going on since 400AD and won't end until Christ returns after the building of the third temple (which has already been started).. We really have no business dealing with either side as the Bible commands us as Christians to not be unequally yolked with unbelievers (which both sides are since both deny Christ's message). I can try to sympathize with the casualties but it's difficult when they've been squabbling over the same shit for 100s of years and rejected any real attempts at a ceasefire or peace agreement. I care more about the hungry and homeless in my country than whatever's going on over there and wish we could remove all political influence either group has in our own government.

Attached: 874709.jpg (400x400, 16K)

not me, cucks. America is Israel's bitch. America spends millions on Israel everyday.

Fuck off, Mudslimes are happy that Israel give them this option. The only victims here are white Europeans.

i never called mudslimes victims. mudslimes are Israel's little minions in their mission to destroy Europe

This. The only victims of this entire fiasco is white Europeans.

Whitey in the Middle Easy here, Arabs in their home country are actually pretty based though (can only speak for Kuwait and Oman havent been at any other places) it's the nafri diaspora in Europe thats scum.

so? are african christians /ourguys/ you french nigger?

palestine is 30% christian , you hasbarat.

Attached: 5b9f345110d6f.png (1002x564, 43K)

Don't come back you fucking traitor

This.

Israel is using the muslims to destroy Europe. the muslims just don't know it. there isn't any fiasco, really.

t. Nafri

Do you have a problem with Arabs living in their ancestral homeland?

Muslims have been trying to conquer Europe for hundreds of years, read about the ottoman wars and Muslim occupation of Iberia you fucking kanker.

And those 30% should not be there when the Bible specifically warns, no, commands Christians not to fellowship or mingle with unbelievers. The warning's right there in the Bible yet they stay, which is their choice, and pay the consequences for it sadly. That doesn't mean we should support a country that's 70% muslim just to get back at the jews. If anything we should work to help the Palestinian Christians get out so the jews and muslims can keep lobbing bombs at each other all day.

you fucking fools. Not only are leftist Europeans destroying themselves, rightwingers are doing it too.

15 posts by this ID.

Keep shilling ahmed.

i know, i never defended mudslimes. i'm just saying that there isn't a reason for them to be here if it wasn't for Israel. kankerwout

Muslims were attacking and killing Christians before there was any israeli state.

Palis usually don’t give a shit regardless of religion except if you’re a Pali Jew. Then you betrayed your people.
t. Palestinian.

Yes. The wars in the middle east have been to empty out the ME for greater israel and also to flush the arabs in to europe and other white countries. And so they kill two birds with one stone, which is to say they harm two of their enemies, the arabs and white people.

yes, and that's why mudslimes should be killed. but with the traitors amongst our midst, our actions unfortunately now have consequences

"As of 2015, Palestinian Christians comprise approximately 1–2.5% of the population of the West Bank, and less than 1% in the Gaza Strip.[4][5] According to official British Mandatory estimates, Palestine's Christian population in 1922 constituted 9.5% of the total Mandatory Palestine population (10.8% of the Palestinian Arab population), and 7.9% in 1946.[6] A large number of Arab Christians fled or were expelled from the Jewish-controlled areas of Mandatory Palestine during the 1948 Arab–Israeli War, and a small number left during the period (1948–1967) of Jordanian control of the West Bank for economic reasons"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestinian_Christians

this guy fucking gets it.

Canadian pointing fingers at europe as though they are doing it differently xD my sides....

The muslim groups like ISIS are controlled by jews and they are doing the will of jews. This is why they never attack jews or israel. This is why they have destroyed ancient artifacts such as statuary in places like nineveh. They are implementing the noahide law of no idols.

Vying for a technological edge over your adversaries is cowardice?

You have no clue what the laws of nature are.

ISIS is created to destabilize Iraq and thus sending more refugees our way. who funds ISIS? Saudi Arabia. who is Saudi Arabia's ally? Israel. the Saudi's and Israel are working together to destabilize the middle east. just look at what the Saudi's are doing in Yemen

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

f

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 6.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: discord honeypot.png (2633x1542, 825K)

Seems legit bro. Very subtle.

Ya and it goes right back into the industrial military complex brainlet. This is why Americans laugh at europoors. You literally don't get it. You're probably one of these retards who think trump is a Zionist servant lmao

This.
Palestinians are starving and literally majority crippled or sick.
Israel isn't killing extremists, they're torturing a population out of boredom.
Israel armed fucking ISIS for fucks sake.

Attached: 1545485131431.jpg (750x684, 45K)

DURRRRRRRRRRRRRR ISRAEL KILLZZ DA MUSLIMS DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Attached: 1547503775729.png (873x845, 524K)

HURRRRR I LUV ISRAEL, DEY KILL DA MUZLIMS, YA HEAR????

Attached: 1547503747914.png (668x611, 383K)

PISSREAL KILLZ DA BAD MUZLIMS U GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1542372031511.png (2144x1668, 1.6M)

Because Islamists are funded and armed by Jews.

Because the anti-Islamic movement in Europe is run by the Jews.

"divide et impera" aka "divide and rule" - Julius Caesar

> (((neo-"nazis"))) = controlled opposition
its honestly that simple

I’ve seen a lot of Muslim-loving posts on Jow Forums, but this post takes the cake. Arguing that Israel, rather than Muslims, is responsible for the creation of Islamic terror groups. Wtf?

You must be a Muslim yourself.

ISIS controlled by Jews! Don’t blame Muslims!

You really are a Muslim POS.

most refugees are economical(even from syria)
they flee because you give them free gibs, dumb cucks

Because they are being oppressed in their native lands, the same thing that is happening in Europe. If we stop israel, then we stop the rapefugees and draft-dodgers from entering Europe.

why do you think they don't stop in italy, hungary or poland?
They want Sweden because its the best gibs.
Those who flee for their live don't choose because literally any place is better than death.

Attached: we need.jpg (700x525, 49K)

>killing muslims where they belong: good
>killing muslims where they don't: bad

#MIGA #ISTANDWITHISRAEL

The literal good goy Mutt meme in action

Attached: 1551497347454s.jpg (186x250, 6K)