imgur.com/a/Ea8Sn9G
>Libya Feb 21
imgur.com/a/pMi7wNA
>Iraq Feb 4
imgur.com/a/ghN6ZoH
>Manbij Jan 26
imgur.com/a/g4drIgI

Devs Mar 12
>DeZ:IS claims it's SVBIED killed 15 SDF fighters in Ziydaban region, near Al-Omar Oil Field
>Baghouz:SDF claims it killed 38 IS fighters in last 48h. SDF claim they lost 3 fighters. Sy gov claims 50 civis killed by US-coal
>Baghouz:100 IS fighters and their families surrendered to SDF on Monday during a pause in clashes. SDF claims 15k IS fighters and families surrendered since op started on march 1
>Al-Bab rebel infight:2 TFSA rebel police forces clashes at the the Al-Marwaha Roundabout, 2 hospitalized
>N Hama:2 HTS suicide bombers attack SAA checkpoint near Mhardeh, at least 1 SAA soldier killed
>FSA sleeper cell kills Syrian military commander in E Daraa
>Lindsey Graham vowed to push for int. recognition of Israel’s sovereignty over Golan Heights region
>Iraqi reinforcements deploy to Syrian border as ISIS terrorists attempt to escape Syria
>Rebel sleeper cells emerge across southern and western Syria with IED attacks and assaults on checkpoints&reconciled FSA cammanders
>RUKBAN REFUGEE CAMP:Fresh satellite images reveal up to 700 graves
>Saudi Coal attack in Hajjah Gov. kills 15+ Houthis, including military commander
>Houthi forces storm last area under tribal control in Kusher District, Hajjah Gov

Prev

Attached: b_DA_sxgjWAAA4e0a.png (500x375, 400K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZICJIKvoaIw
youtube.com/watch?v=xeQQyz48ztA
youtube.com/watch?v=-x89Bb5AWxo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: file.png (500x655, 579K)

>muh body

Attached: 53877491_515039329024990_8418025575335067648_n.jpg (720x720, 63K)

quick rundown?

It's a feminist lawyer who was condemned to 38 years in prison and 148 whip hits for a bunch of anti government activism. Intelligence with foreign diplomats, leadings anti-gov protests, women rights and stuff like that. Amnesty international is chimping out.

seems too harsh even for a zog puppet...

The majoos tend to overdo sometimes.
Why is the thread so fucking dead ?

Attached: c2e61c587fd02bc512cd5e9b6c96a47a6bf165ee3d55f75e58a8336d8eea1482.png (719x685, 526K)

When?

Attached: 1552445282794.png (439x456, 311K)

good

>tfw Idlib fucking never
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
IT'S NOT FAIR

>page 8

Attached: 1481287630983.jpg (785x757, 237K)

Where is the Romanian news user ?

Just found out a TV network here that shills 24/7 against our president is owned by fucking CNN
I hate Vucic but goddamn the people against him are somehow worse

Attached: 15302485536130.jpg (640x640, 170K)

Is he still with Maduro ?

Bump

Yeah, US ambassador said we were "on the wrong side of history, again"

No bakes for 2 days.
>/page8g/ until Serbia General kicks in or Vuvuzela finally blows up.

These pieces of shit think they can choose which side of history is the right one. I wonder though where this Putin/China vs West circlejerk is going.

Fuck this

Attached: MeRN.jpg (857x1134, 201K)

sg
2000 and 19

Attached: IsGosar.png (2030x1132, 1.82M)

Hang in there setb bro
Fend off the atrocidados

Probably enjoying his weekend.

100% next on the list after venezuela if it keeps going serbi

Have any ideas for my future liveleak videos?

>r/sgay finally pepsi

Attached: 51689509650.jpg (1125x1110, 139K)

Well, RIP /sg/ I guess

N1?

Yeah, my family watches that shit

You guys mad about the mosque shooting?
No hard feelings right

Mine as well as I, but it is very easy to read between the lines. Don't worry.

Nyet
A C C E L E R A T E

Attached: 1552836593888 (1).png (1366x763, 1.54M)

It was a natural reaction. You can't expect to pour millions of mud people somewhere and not expect some retaliation. Europeans have suffered enough and this nothing compared to the horrors of immigration.

That mosque was filled with syrian "refugees" aka scum that have betrayed their nation and ran with their tails between their legs. They were not muslims.

Memes aside, he should shooted the elite, that allowed this, not some literally whos.
Remember guys, classcucks and kikes are two sides of the same coin.

A Jihadi was recruited from that Mosque, but the news article got deleted after the shooting

It's just some random guy that snapped and did something dumb. Those Pakistan connexions seem a little bit strange though

No, these muslims were all FSA supporters or even more radical than that.

Seems he wanted to build a mixed image in order to make his message spread further

Not really.
It was a pure post-ironic performance.

...and I thought that our generation - millenials - was completely hopeless&useless.

Attached: 8da.png (680x405, 400K)

I wish he blew up a Wahabbi one and some Neo Cons but whatever

Actually, a few j*rdanians got killed too.
We're coming for you, turduni!

>t. TRIGGEED pedoweebshit /mlpol/e

How scared were you Magregal when /sg/ was down?
No one to even ignore you anymore

>el spongo maghrebo untermensch seething

Attached: 1501437757854.jpg (355x258, 12K)

I can't wait when in irony we bake /sg/ - Serbia General and it ends up being like /vg/ due to delusional kids, "activists" and everything.

Have you seen those retards on Serbian thread? By god the script is same as Venezuelan ones.

I look at out politician class and want to commit suicide
I live on the hope that someone decent will come along when US pulls out

Attached: 531d51eeb3fef8499372ecaf280db5b86c70fcb8386bba28d0a7f10fe6213e13.jpg (800x450, 42K)

soon

Attached: uFuZNJRalig.jpg (777x960, 258K)

the sponge era is long over you pedoshitskin, you'd know if you weren't jerking off all day to even more suspicious anime shit

Tbh they looked darker than Syrians. Probs only a few Syrians there.

I don't think he did it to hurt muslims, but to elicit a reaction that would cause a lot of people to wake up. The elite is doing exactly what he wanted, overreaching and now basically calling anyone who doesn't think they should be selling their countries out to foreigners, a terrorist. This is going to radicalise all the civ-cucks who always focus on islam, as if that was the root problem of European decadence and weakness.

To be a Russian commander in Syria, with a deep knowledge of the history of the reigion and Russia itself...
Must be quite euphoric

This simple probem easilly appears more complicated than it is.

Currently, we must not cave in to foreign opperations. I just cannot fathom how can anybody think they are not wanting to turn Serbia at best into 2002 restart or at worst Ukraine 2.0.

Oj bre but pensioners are eating out of dumpsters!
After 20 years you'd think they'd make garbage truck fast food joints

But WEST give us money! Look how much they trew into Serbia! We are prospering because o our western friend! Kosovo is lost friend, just accept it bro, that's the fact. We have to move on!

Vucic dictator bad, fuck Putler! We into EU!

>mfw you're clearly joking but this is literally the arguments they were using in that Serbia thread

Attached: 1497853727113.png (633x758, 30K)

You retards should never have agitated and caused all the problems you did. What would you do to be back in the Austro-Hungarian orbit today. Instead you let the Brits manipulate you with petty nationalism, and now their bastard offspring America is helping Albanians ethnically cleanse you from your historical lands.

Nationalism is bullshit. Nationalism is divide and conquer. You Serbs need to get over yourselves and understand the necessities of geopolitics.

I was suprised at the amount of retards, traitors and idiots in that thread. Just imagine their world, how they live, where their protests, coups etc... are service to Serbian people. I just hope they are payed enough, I don't want them to be cheap prostitutes or truly delusional.

Just remember that Serbia is birth place of CANVAS and that they know their home playground the best. Those people once trew Serbian people into garbage for checks from their masters, and they got their training in Arab spring and Venezuela too, so they know very, i can't stress this enough, VERRY well what they are doing in their home country.

Bump.

Such types of people grow when you are being indoctrinated with western propaganda for decades and there is no decent popular enough voice to counter it since Vucic's media is ridiculously retarded. And unwilling, since he is also very pro-western, to the point of treason I would say.

so we are finally back?

Attached: big head cheat 007.jpg (576x1024, 70K)

Read comment here:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZICJIKvoaIw

This is marvelously orchestrated.

pic related

"to provoke all forms of instability and separatism within the borders of the United States (it is possible to make use of the political forces of Afro-American racists)" (248). "It is especially important," Dugin adds, "to introduce geopolitical disorder into internal American activity, encouraging all kinds of separatism and ethnic, social and racial conflicts, actively supporting all dissident movements-- extremist, racist, and sectarian groups, thus destabilizing internal political processes in the U.S. It would also make sense simultaneously to support isolationist tendencies in American politics" (367).

Aleksandr Dugin might as well have done it himself. This is another attack by Putin on the West.

Attached: FreeSerbianArmy.png (1200x600, 20K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xeQQyz48ztA

>that pic
lel

lol prava krajsnicka

>148 lashes
They're not even using the Irons

Do PMCs sometimes LARP as IT/software companies?

Because no one asks what they're doing, how they make their money, or why they travel so much?

Yes, Jow Forums is actually a uniformed branch of JSDF mercenaries

Thought we were a branch of the JIDF

Kek.
The building the NZ shooter started from also used to be an energy company, but most recently it was a software company too.

It reminded me of the scene in "Enemy of the State" where they bring in 2 guys to help the NSA nerds out and the two guys are obvious assassins and not IT.

Only the ones that won't shut up about Jews

PMIC(Private Military Intelligence Contractor/Company) are/is different then PMC's.

Government IC and Military/Spec Ops will sometimes use false identities to get into locations and/or to take out targets and get intelligence.

How will cuckssadists defend this???

Attached: IMG_20190317_142658.jpg (1080x2002, 614K)

I've wondered how you keep your own comms secured if everything is backdoored.
Are there different hardware related companies for Behind the scenes (BTS) or do those same computer companies just make non-pozzed hardware for people that are BTS?
I assume it is both.

Your mil hardware is very hi-tech.
Drones, A.I., etc.
How do you keep up with new technologies while also keeping general things running like the lights, facilities?
Do you have an entire team of people on that or do you just use A.I.?

you didn't forget, did you?

Attached: 439002785.jpg (480x597, 50K)

What's to defend here braindead?

Woah woah
The syrian government condemns MUH racism in New Zealand, how would they feel when they discover their incel western supporters are everything they are condemning

Attached: IMG_20190317_143121.jpg (1080x1803, 330K)

>How do you keep up with new technologies while also keeping general things running like the lights, facilities?
>Do you have an entire team of people on that or do you just use A.I.?

By being very good at what I do and by having people that are very good at what they do.

If you can't understand why what you posted is irrelevant then you should leave the thread

L A R P

You want to murder muslims who live in the West, although the syrian government will call you racist and extremist

Attached: IMG_5135.gif (200x200, 543K)

Whoa, so a state which comprises of more sects, religions, ethnicities and meme identities than there are victims in the shooting is condeming the racist attacks?

Color me suprised...

I hope your shithole gets bombed again by nato though

Nobody gives a shit what you hope retard.

The parking spot he was in belonged to
15B Leslie Hills Drive, Riccarton 8011
(Christchurch) and was right down the road from the mosque.

I'm not sure if he loaded up there or drove to that spot with his helmet off, parked, took out his phone to enable the live feature, and then put the helmet on and drove off.

youtube.com/watch?v=-x89Bb5AWxo
>Tour of 15b

Attached: IMG_5131.jpg (1535x2040, 526K)

Attached: images.jpg (664x389, 26K)

the meme flags are not sending their best

you can't (You) me if you live in a shithole

Attached: 587771002.jpg (543x533, 29K)

I LITERALLY FOUND AN ANNA NEWS REPORT FILMED FROM MY HOME IN (unnamed city)

I don`t want to go into details but there is a frame from the youtube vid that exactly matches a photo I still have. It`s similar to any before;after pic from this war.

A very weird feel indeed

Attached: FB_IMG_15524239084448426~01.jpg (1596x751, 230K)

Save this info for /AFG/ or /HTG/

Hey could you tell me if your national news mentioned the recent shooting in New Zealand

>want to murder muslims who live in the West
If you want to do that just ask the NZ PM.
I'm sure she'lol be doing another gun control False Flag to make up for this failed attempt and then call it a "Copy Cat" attack to cover this one up.

Isn't that what communists always do?
Double down?

[SPREAD THIS INFORMATION EVERYWHERE].

1) The gun-banning laws were already pre-written days before.

2) The NZ PM and government were directly involved in the "attack".

3) NZ IC and Spec Ops were involved in the "attack", that is why none were killed.

4) There was an entire team involved, not a "lone gunman".

5) The police and hospitals were given a direct stand down order in the city from the NZ government.

6) The massive censorship campaign is happening because the NZ IC and Spec Ops were the ones that did the attack under orders from the NZ PM.

7) The NZ PM got "advice" from the Australian government on how to do this false flag attack to take peoples guns away.

8) The operation was rushed and is extremely sloppy.

9) Too many narratives are being used which is messing up the cover up.

10) The entire "attack" was Made For TV. Which is why the weapons had writing on them, the helmet cam was used, etc

11) The weapons used were military grade, not civilian.

12) The operation while done on 8ch, was designed to attack 4ch.

13) The "shooter" was never at the second Mosque.

I'm still planning on it :)
But with Turkey looking into NZ and visiting them soon I figured it might be nice to post those pieces here too even if they already know

Attached: IMG_5123.jpg (1443x2452, 547K)

how is the general mood now compared to when conflict froze?
Feeling of stability?
Still on edge?
too busy to feel anything?

Go back to outer/pol/ retard

The tactics (use of go-pro, targeting religious enemy, martyrdom message, inghimasi style attack, social media obsession) show the gunman was inspired by and imitated ISIS. Political motives mirrored bin Laden's. Even as the radical AQ floats above the Islamic Left to find supporters, so do does this radical AUS float above the Far Right to find supporters.

What do people who also watched things in Syria think?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_Yugoslavia_(1946-1992).svg.png (1200x600, 17K)

Tfw syrian rapefugees will never leave europe and the syrian government will make them a source of income

>mfw no qt ******* and tea making wife

Attached: p_074.jpg (448x328, 16K)

>Isn't that what communists always do?
Can you explain why do you Americans (and people who suck off Americans) call every "bad" thing - communism? Your capitalist government do something you don't like? Must be communist tactic. You stepped into pile of shit? Must be communist dog. Do you guys even know what communism is?

Bashar was a muslim in the west once

>t. mad commie

(Pic related is impossible in Communist Country unless you are a politician)

Attached: IMG_5118.gif (476x200, 469K)

Go jug bleach.

Kek based Iranians