How easy is it to redpill women?

how easy is it to redpill women?

Attached: 1552779468040.jpg (667x1000, 88K)

it isnt, they are too stupid to control their instincts

Lowering cognitive ability can be done with a blunt trauma to the prefrontal cortex, or drugs.

Your choice.

Very easy, easier to redpill a girl than a dude

Women aren't meant to think.

if she likes and respects you, she will adapt your beliefs.

>redpill wamen
lulwut?

Attached: 1493932298920.png (1055x560, 357K)

but a lot of women already have a set of beliefs

Women don't think rationally. Marry a young fertile one, treat her well and she will believe whatever you tell her

t. married Goy

yes
they are just big hormonal children
show some strength and success and your typical basic bitch will be sieg heiling around your living room

This. You make a few racist remarks and nigger jokes with a smirk and they realize you're not playing around and they start going right along with it.

Multiple bitches I've been with are your typical ghetto larpers, going along to get along, then they meet me and start calling their associates retarded niggers and etc cause they want to please and be around me more than they've ever wanted to be around the ghetto.

This

This

Read Weininger.

Very easy just beat it into her

If you are a chad you can controll her like a puppet

Women don't think, they go with group consensus. So if a group that is desirable, and available to her has a set of standards and beliefs, she'll conform to that. You can do alot of that as a spouse/boyfriend, but it isn't going to exclusively be you no matter what people on Jow Forums parrot.

Married for 10 years to a young one, I agree with this. She soaks up what I say, then supports me, puppeting my words. I hoped to educate her to think well for herself, but she's just a sponge without logic or free though ability despite having a high IQ. Watch out for what her dumbass friends think, as she'll start absorbing that too.

>how easy is it to redpill women?
Depends on the woman. My wife was fairly easy to red pill because she wants to do right by God and is not afraid to go against the current. Showed her a few facts and a few videos and she was right on board and has been ever since.

if ur gonna try to red pill women for the sake of red pilling women... u might want to wear a cup and avoid "groups" of women

Depends in what context, women are easy to manipulate, unlike men they lack cog that is responsible for standing for your own thought no matter what. Beacuse they are so easily influenced you may redpill them in matter of seconds, but when another influecing factor comes by she will change her believes as quick as she was redpilled

redpilling a woman as as stupid and meaningless as redpilling your dog

Depends, how good are you in bed, and do you have the income to support her for the next 3 decades?

It's as easy as exposing them to niggers while they're on birth control

Very hard if not impossible. You can redpill one, but their whore “””friends”””” and media keep dragging them back. Taking the vote and keeping them home is the only realistic option. A woman simply won’t stay loyal from her own willpower because they have none.

I agree this is true for perhaps 90% of women. They lack morality, and will fuck-over a good man because they "don't feel hot for him anymore" and other bullshit that a real man who provides for his family would never do.

Yo motherfuckers.
I am 27, married for 6 years now.

AMA

7+ inches for about 1 hour every couple of days will do the trick.

the fact that there are pro-choice vegans on the left should tell you how dumb women are

Typically slightly better, they get a degree as easily as men in some fields and slightly better in others.

no one cares

Easy if you are fucking them well

Fairly easy, just don’t go full DEUS VULT on them.

Start with gays getting thrown from rooftops, then antifa bike locks, then a liveleak video of a girl getting gangraped by invaders in Germany

Slow, but steady. My lady voted for Hillary but I caught her saying “fucking Jews” the other day. Just don’t push it.

Implying it's easy to redpill men
I need an instruction manual

They don't care what bullshit you boys make up to cope with the world. They just want to feel safe and important.

Tell her to read The Culture of Critique, tell her to research the facts and make her refute it.

Let me tell you something, the idea that you can redpill somone's thoughts is a bluepill itself... You have to redpill them emotionally. Women get emotional about little things, but lack the capacity to take large things seriously as it isn't part of their biological role.
There are two ways to redpill them: emotionally redpill them on myriad little insignifigant issues. Or, make them feel intense love for a mate who is already redpilled

this guy get it, I'm redpilling my 3 girlfriend and it's really easy. They see you in position of authority and if they want to be associate with you, they will follow what you said and agree with you. Women are really agreable, it's harder to red pill men.

Not that hard at all.
I used to date a girl that lived all of her life in a big city (Paris). She was everything you'd expect from a big city girl : feminist, refugees welcome, gay friends, etc...
Took 2 months for her to hate muslims and one more for her to confess she'd never date a black guy. And she almost entirely stopped wih this 3rd wave feminism bullshit.

I think the most difficult ones would be those that only care about make-up, IG, kardashians...

That’s how she leaves your sorry ass on read. Lmao

you cant redpill a woman you fucking idiot. their beliefs will revert when the tides of change in the community or society change. women are not thinking creatures, never have been, never will be, they do not see the world in anyway near the same way you do, get that in your fucking beta dumbass modern-man retarded fucking head you stupid fucking loser

you sound like a nigger yourself

Attached: 1542594423515.jpg (500x667, 108K)

Extremely easy OP. Women pretty much just absorb the ideology of the people around them. Literally every girlfriend i've ever had would parrot my views and tastes within weeks of us being together as though she had felt that way her whole life.

truth. there's no more room for discussion on the matter. and anyone confused should aspire to be more like user and myself in this regard.

fairly easy. they almost all long to follow a mans lead. however, you have to be a real man first - thats the only hard part.

Attached: 0962300296903296.gif (500x300, 916K)

Not as easy as it is to redpill detox them.

They are immune to the red pill

If you're a chad they will do literally whatever you tell them to do.
If you're a beta, forget it.

Attached: 1551954631842.jpg (2048x1376, 322K)

You gonna knock her up?

This
In my experience, a women close to you (gf, wive) will conform to your political beliefs

Very easy if you're in it with her for the long term.
My woman is off on her own finding her own redpills now, always sharing them with me. Proud of her.

I literally created a monster, my friend shares a bunch of breitbart posts and triggers all her friends :/

Hey well check this out here.

Attached: FB_IMG_1545815850148.jpg (2048x1536, 280K)

My wife works in health care. She got repilled fast by seeing all the illegals getting free healthcare

that fivehead monkey face slut needs a dick in her

Fucking retard, LMAO!

Depends on how good looking you are.

Why do some people stick their thumb out while giving the middle finger? It looks really stupid and weird.

This. Women are perpetual children, they will absorb whatever they're exposed to, they are like clay.

Attached: 341bb3355055ab119490243cad844c92.jpg (629x708, 49K)

I'd like to report your wife so she get's fired. Racists don't belong in the healthcare industry. Maybe if she voted for the right people she would get free healthcare too.

Dense shithead.

spbp

Feed them full of shit
Fuck it out of them
>it’s that easy

>how easy is it to redpill women?
I give them my white aryan 9.5 inch x 6 inch round uncut cock. You can make a woman love you by fucking them good.

Attached: Nordic sub human.gif (400x373, 2.54M)

Women are very easy to control through sex. Basically if you're attractive, rich or just successful in any way they'll believe whatever you tell them.

Or you could attempt to redpill them just through prolonged conversation like you would with men. But most of them just don't care.

wtf im gay now

>redpill women
>anything intelectuall for women

Attached: Lol Tintin.jpg (250x194, 9K)

How easy is it for you to beat them?

you cant
you just tolerate her views as much as she tolerates yours until she gets sick of you and leaves you

I can't believe how long I refused to believe this, but the evidence is just so overwhelming. Even the dumbest men think for themselves now and then, but with women it's only the smartest. Look at fucking magazines and msm bullshit and talk with the women in your lives about it, literally the only people that drink the koolaid are women. Men only pay lipservice to whatever the media says are "norms" if anything.

What the town rapist said

in my experience they are not
they just dont care about politics

does your cuckshed have AC?

This. Go MGTOW. If not your wife, your child will at least have 12 years of the school system to make sure she is fit for BBC

Have them read this. It's a good start. They don't want to be useful idiots

Attached: Principle5_AfterTheBall.jpg (318x512, 147K)

>men are not 99.999% influenced and brainwashed by what they are fed

This thread.
Most things are culturally constructed. Would you find it say if tomorrow all Lions, Dolphins and Eagles would disappear from the surface of the earth? Why?