Based Tarrant

Jack Young
Jack Young

Thoughts on Tarrant?

Attached: D1gWTBJUcAAMafO.jpg (238 KB, 720x960)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213402
vidlii.com/watch?v=XsgKgovaaVK
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious/
youtube.com/watch?v=4aUaDfEdJo8
thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=istJXUJJP0g

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

zionist

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Mossad

Grayson Watson
Grayson Watson

He sucks and so do you

Parker Thompson
Parker Thompson

and prayers

Aaron Thomas
Aaron Thomas

why is this board such garbage?
oh, right, data mining spook shills and faggots who reply to them

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

Thoughts on Tarrant?

Dude sacrificed his life to save the White race.

HERO!

Attached: knights-templar.jpg (177 KB, 1024x768)

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

Attached: 1552757684906.jpg (67 KB, 484x895)

Luke Stewart
Luke Stewart

He was a dumb nazifag.

Attached: 4524523.jpg (18 KB, 680x583)

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Based & Redpilled

Attached: 1552775865013.jpg (129 KB, 1076x1076)

Alexander Martin
Alexander Martin

Why do leftcucks always have too many words ?

Grayson Rogers
Grayson Rogers

Basically this. I'd have respect if he went Punisher and actually took on similarly armed gangbangers or something.

As it is he just did exactly what people shit on muslims for doing, gj faggot, there goes the moral authority of white people to condem wanton massacres of unarmed civilians.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1552769848884.png (941 KB, 646x985)

Connor Stewart
Connor Stewart

implying I'm a leftie

How about you tell me why these shooters attack unarmed civilians instead of the fighting aged male combatants committing the actual crimes in their nations? Don't weasel out of it.

Aaron Moore
Aaron Moore

Hero. Everyone knows its true. You can't say it publicly or some muslim will find you and kill you and that proves that Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong. You know i'm right

Jackson Turner
Jackson Turner

50-0

congrats on the killstreak

Justin Hernandez
Justin Hernandez

Right on!
Preacher says we should support Israel. The real enemies is them niggers and mooslims.
The south will rise again!

Easton Parker
Easton Parker

is it 50 now?

Attached: 1552740143619.jpg (106 KB, 693x390)

James Cooper
James Cooper

moral authority of white people

Attached: th-(3).jpg (27 KB, 474x367)

Juan Moore
Juan Moore

Shoot have went after a hard target, now he's just another mass shooter. Would have been interesting to see what happened if he shot up a known salafist mosque.

Wyatt Green
Wyatt Green

Have any earlier posts by him on Jow Forums or Infinitychan surfaced?

Lucas Clark
Lucas Clark

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213402

Joshua Murphy
Joshua Murphy

can someone post the "you can wish for anything" cosmo meme with Bruce pls

Matthew Nguyen
Matthew Nguyen

Clear Mossad psyop. He mentions everyone except le longnose moichant. Everyone.
Chelsea Clinton specifically
ecofascism
China is based
etc
media spins him as right wing lunatic

Asher Moore
Asher Moore

sounds like half of /fit/

Attached: 784561251235123.jpg (116 KB, 987x704)

Nathan Ortiz
Nathan Ortiz

Attached: F08D8310-861D-4A3F-B458-26645F7E7EFA.png (1.4 MB, 2239x1252)

James Flores
James Flores

Attached: E34356D3-3735-49CA-8B75-9BE44B244BA8.png (275 KB, 652x479)

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Attached: 1F290200-6F53-4145-9905-229BA4AEC20D.jpg (104 KB, 718x718)

Thomas Gray
Thomas Gray

Attached: 3BAEFEAE-CA42-4B1E-AD18-7D288805054E.jpg (71 KB, 753x1024)

Levi Price
Levi Price

these people jesus ...

Josiah Edwards
Josiah Edwards

link to the manifesto?

Ian Adams
Ian Adams

Honestly putting names and events on weapons and ammo is pretty fucking kino.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Attached: D1zD4w6UgAEJ5ke.jpg (154 KB, 1125x787)

Jonathan Lee
Jonathan Lee

Because he's making a point that not only criminal kebabs are the problem, but the demographic replacement as a whole. Also it's much easier. Not saying I wouldn't prefer to see some kebab gangsters getting their heads blown away. I don't like what he's done, but in his mind it makes no difference in the long run.

Asher Hernandez
Asher Hernandez

Attached: 1552661018395.png (1.62 MB, 2790x9886)

Matthew Turner
Matthew Turner

Attached: 1552669765903.png (416 KB, 589x459)

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

Without a doubt based, the modern crusader.

Attached: 1552696825417m.jpg (101 KB, 1024x576)

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

Seriously, this entire thing is a minefield. I am Very Online and I don't feel 100% certain about what's genuine and what's just trolling/posting/media baiting. Please be careful

Attached: 1551498807506.gif (286 KB, 220x220)

Blake Sanchez
Blake Sanchez

Anyone know how many rounds that mini drum holds? My brother commented yesterday that he initially fired 50 or 60 rounds without changing mags, this could account for that.

Austin Diaz
Austin Diaz

Nobody cares about moral authority of whites. Nobody believes in it. Whites themselves don't believe it. All through 2016 you had all these white faggots finding reasons why they shouldn't flaunt their moral authority.

Jason Walker
Jason Walker

Shut up, faggot

Attached: 1552775467962.jpg (133 KB, 980x742)

Julian Price
Julian Price

had some good taste in music, there's one track playing when he goes back in for the 2nd time with kind of a hip hop vibe that I did't recognize, does anyone know what song that was?

Attached: 2019-03-17-13-08-25-New-Zealand-Christchurch-Mosque-Shooting-(Full-Video).mp4---VLC-media-player.png (1.56 MB, 1586x884)

Gavin Long
Gavin Long

Confirmed Chad

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

not his manifesto

Luke Moore
Luke Moore

Christchurch mosque was officially considered a terrorist training cell by international intelligence.

Austin Harris
Austin Harris

My personal favourite was gas gas step on the gas as he made his quick getaway, absolute kino

Landon Bell
Landon Bell

Retard

Jace Lewis
Jace Lewis

13:09:19
I know it as Jow Forumsanthem

Brody Murphy
Brody Murphy

vidlii.com/watch?v=XsgKgovaaVK

Owen Perry
Owen Perry

1. Remove meme flag

2. I absolutely agree that the demographic replacement is an existential crisis that needs to be halted, but when the perpetrators of it own the mass media and you know that they will always spin events like the NZ shooting to their favor, why give them EXACTLY what they want. Everything Tarrant did have them the EXACT picture of a cartoon villain they've been trying to portray Europeans who wish to defend their homelands as. Killing old men, women and children does nothing to strike fear into the hearts of the invading Islamic combatants. They use civilians as human shields in their own lands. What makes you think this will do anything but give them material for recruitment propaganda and allow them to continue their crimes in our countries unmolested?

While Tarrant shot up a mosque, there are many drug dens, grooming gangs and arms caches still left unchecked and unopposed in our lands.

Josiah Cruz
Josiah Cruz

you might be referring to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

When he got in the car and Fire startes playing right he after he popped the muzzie on the ground that shit was so aesthetic

Attached: 1552700207518m.jpg (109 KB, 1024x572)

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

good songs also, this one was pretty clear to hear to 11:18 though

Dominic Robinson
Dominic Robinson

Where'd you go?

Josiah Nguyen
Josiah Nguyen

remove all inferior kebab is what it is

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

I honeslty feel bad for him. He changed big time.

Daniel Thomas
Daniel Thomas

Compelling argument.

Jonathan Howard
Jonathan Howard

honestly so many perfect moments, that was among the best tho
that's the one! many thanks user

Jonathan Martinez
Jonathan Martinez

why give them EXACTLY what they want. Everything Tarrant did have them the EXACT picture of a cartoon villain
Why ask a question that's already been answered?

Right or wrong, he thinks something needs to happen immediately and that people don't have the time to fix this slowly.

He did what he did knowing he'd be a villain and hoping that the lefts response on gun control / cycle of retaliation from muslims would finally make people pick a side and balkanise.

It's a pipe dream, but honestly - so is hoping that we can fix the problem democratically. The West has no stomach for warfare and revolution anymore, and that's what it'd take.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

The hero we don't deserve

fortes fortuna adiuvat
deo volente

Attached: 24210061-1843945899012362-5891127572953479092-o.jpg (88 KB, 1063x800)

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

Yeah, just fuck the consequences, right? This event has done more harm than good to the cause than anything. This only plays into the hands of the ones fighting to demographically replace us. Imagine if someone had discovered the whereabouts of a weapons cache or drug den, and routed them out. Then, we could force the media to cover it and watch them squirm around the issue. Far more effective than a massacre of unarmed people.

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

that's how accelerationism works, at least in theory

whether or not things will pan out as planned remains to be seen, but he's done exactly what he intended to do

Adam Johnson
Adam Johnson

Dude sacrificed his life to save the White race.
Kek

Bentley Morales
Bentley Morales

Please also know you can fuck off.

Chase Miller
Chase Miller

Accelerationism doesn't have to be dumbfire. It can be surgical and tactically effective if you don't fucking spill your spaghetti and attack targets that are prime propaganda material for these Islamic combatants and media giants who don't give a fuck if unarmed women, children and old people die (but are more than happy to use them as moral capital).

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

why was there a name of a random polish general on his rifle?

Anthony Hill
Anthony Hill

you're glowing in the dark again, negro

Joseph Ward
Joseph Ward

"Help me, help meee, help me, help--" *head shot*

Ayden Young
Ayden Young

what does that mean?

Alexander Wilson
Alexander Wilson

You don't get it. He wants exactly that. He wants whites scared, cornered and fighting for their lives. Whites had all the ammunition in the world after a whole year of constant terror attacks and did nothing. Just more pretending that everything is fine. It probably won't work, but that's what he was trying to do.

Zachary Hill
Zachary Hill

I get it, you have no argument, and anyone lurking here with a brain can see it.

Logan Hill
Logan Hill

The left can't meme

Jace Butler
Jace Butler

That's quite the johnny pile right there

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

So take the fight to the combatants. It'll be far more effective.

Luke Campbell
Luke Campbell

Sadly he forgot which generation the Earth is currently on. Way too many whites that want to kill our own.. With some abnormal amount of dedication

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

He did. The mosque was radicalizing youths to fight against the West.

Joseph Roberts
Joseph Roberts

everyone who prefers killing unarmed civilians over enemy combatants is a lefty

That's how all of you shills sound right now.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

no I do actually, it's that he wanted a reaction from the people. Thank you for doing exactly as he planned.

Luke Cook
Luke Cook

Soon ...

Attached: 1381162427632.jpg (196 KB, 886x642)

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

move that long nose to another screen.

Jackson Davis
Jackson Davis

what's that thing on the bottom?

Andrew Williams
Andrew Williams

saved

Attached: 1552768851019.png (66 KB, 420x420)

Isaiah Murphy
Isaiah Murphy

Tarrant is a proper knight errant and an example for all.

James Walker
James Walker

Not an argument.

Andrew Bailey
Andrew Bailey

force the media to cover it
Have you not been living in reality? They scrubbed the articles linking the mosque to terrorist organizations after this.

Elijah Mitchell
Elijah Mitchell

He was absolutely based and stopped giving a fuck to unleash his white rage.

Attached: open-me.png (527 KB, 2502x1366)

Asher Green
Asher Green

False flag
Trained shooter
Sage

Adrian Barnes
Adrian Barnes

Imagine how much harder it would be to cover up some drug den, weapons cache or grooming gang rape dungeon. Hard to claim a moral high ground in defense of hard target locations such as these.

Christian Hughes
Christian Hughes

literal retard, that's not a fish

Brody Cook
Brody Cook

The actual state of this board, my god.

Benjamin Flores
Benjamin Flores

Thoughts on Tarrant?
Judging by how blatant and all encompassing the memes and points he made were, I'm judging it's a false flag, most likely Israeli. It literally encompasses and defames by proxy, every enemy that Mossad and the CIA have atm.

Pewdiepie
Hit's alternative entertainment (competition to MSM mockingbird media)

China
Hit's global superpower threatening American hegemony and thus AIPAC's influence over that hegemony

Jow Forums
The people who stopped their main lady Hillary from getting elected. The source of anti-feminism. The source of naming the Jew. The source of so many many things that constantly put a thorn in the side of the globalist elitest Elders of Zion.

Heterosexual White Male
The target and enemy of the PC culture and primary scapegoat of Jewish crimes in the west.

Attached: 6millionjews.jpg (762 KB, 1271x1279)

Levi Diaz
Levi Diaz

His reaction was what we should expect from the ethnic tensions unleashed by uncontrolled migration.

Chase Flores
Chase Flores

They’re not all gone. Here’s one,

Logan Flores
Logan Flores

You’re retarded and disconnected from the reality. We don’t fight an army it’s not an open war.

Easton Diaz
Easton Diaz

Nice, well-planned, multi-media presentation for the MSM. FUCK HIM.

Jonathan Baker
Jonathan Baker

I bet you don’t like Jared Taylor either because he’s too kike friendly. Guys obsessed over jews are as retarded as guys obsessed over Islam, our enemy has many faces.

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

/our guy/

Jaxson Scott
Jaxson Scott

Yeah, how are those no-go zones going for you in France? Clearly no Islamic combatants enforcing those zones that ike could profile, am I right? Just imagine what kind of dirty secrets they're hiding in them.

Jeremiah Lewis
Jeremiah Lewis

That one could profile*

Jackson Miller
Jackson Miller

His goal was to cause chaos and provoke follow up or revenge attacks to widen the gap between left/right, non muslims/muslims and pro gun/anti gun. He couldn't have chosen a better target than a mosque to do this. This was an act of terror to intimidate and to provoke. Attacking and shooting criminals would be useless as symbolic act.

Alexander Foster
Alexander Foster

All he has to do was to sit on his fat ass in his gamer chair all day and spit on the niggers online like I do. This will save our civilization and our race.

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

These people weren’t innocent civilians. The mosque was radicalizing people. A Kiwi and a big an had already been killed in Yemen after being recruited from that mosque. An ISIS soldier from that mosque was interviewed and told the media that at least a dozen of the worshippers there support ISIS.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

It would be useless? Or would it inspire more people to start investigating these criminal dens more closely at the very least?

Anthony Hughes
Anthony Hughes

We’re not in one of your retarded movie m8, the no go zones are not guarded by armed militias. 99% of our enemies are unarmed civilians in Europe.

Jayden Kelly
Jayden Kelly

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious/

176 times

What a no life fag you are morpheus. Absolutely kill yourself already.

Zachary Martinez
Zachary Martinez

The problem is not terrorists and criminals, the problem is the great replacement.

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

You're misrepresenting my argument, Pierre. If these no-go zones can be infiltrated, I guarantee you will find things in them that they won't (always) risk hiding in areas still under French control st a much higher rate.

Andrew Evans
Andrew Evans

I get it, but we are not at critical mass for awareness of this crisis. In the meantime, there are hard targets out there doing the dirty work and preparing for violent jihad and Sharia law.

Jordan Ross
Jordan Ross

Like what weapons ? Drug and drug money ? Yes you’re right but I’m not batman or the punisher I’m not a cop either, I’m a French with 100% french blood and I want my country to stay French and European.

Jackson Perry
Jackson Perry

and preparing for violent jihad

Good

Jayden Brooks
Jayden Brooks

Hero

Ryder Williams
Ryder Williams

german rapper. Fler - NDW (neue deutsche welle/ new german wave)

Bloke probably didnt know much about the song nut the title is a catchline for the cause i guess

Luke Perry
Luke Perry

Thoughts on Tarrant?
Quite literally completely out of control, unless literal false flag.

Attached: complaints.png (656 KB, 569x629)

Levi Morgan
Levi Morgan

absolute madman

Attached: ae9.jpg (46 KB, 540x696)

Joseph Thomas
Joseph Thomas

Funny thing is that he was inspired by Serbs

James White
James White

Based.

Robert Johnson
Robert Johnson

Hero

Ryan White
Ryan White

We must ban wuhit*e people from gyms.

Lucas Scott
Lucas Scott

he's on team Podesta

Attached: 1550192444300.jpg (70 KB, 750x512)

Luke Morgan
Luke Morgan

smol brained cold take.

Christian Lopez
Christian Lopez

based

Michael Perry
Michael Perry

women
will give birth to gangbangers and to those who will replace whites
old people
they will pass the teachings to the young
children
if you saw goblin slayer you would know why it is important to kill offspring

actually, if you wipe all the gangbangers from the muslim communities the muslims will still replace whites with their fertility rates, and new gangbangers will also come to replace the old ones so you wouldn't have solved anything
as Tarrant points out, the most dangerous muslim is the unarmed one
the solution is to reduce their fertility rates, their population and to increase ours (either via deportation or annihilation)

Brody Nelson
Brody Nelson

That's a Celtic rune and the 14 words

Gavin Perry
Gavin Perry

trained to look out for it
something was off
dindu noffin

Just retroactive coping

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

Cowardly retard who murdered innocent unarmed people and the end result will be opposite of what he hoped, just like that autist Brekivik.

gunning down children and elderly will certainly further my cause!

Fucking halfwit meme swallowing trash.I bet he was drinking monster fucking zero while planning this shit he poorly executed.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

The mosque was actively radicalizing youths....

Jayden Wright
Jayden Wright

Then prove it in court like a fucking white man faggot.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

i think its more likely that he was protesting them than trying to align with them.

brainlet ass fucking nigger fucking moron ass bitch fucking perma virgin fucking idiot ill fucking kill you you fucking mongloid

Christopher Hughes
Christopher Hughes

There's a link floating around about one of their radicalised guys having been killed in Syria by a drone strike. Then again he could just have been there for humanitarian reasons right? lol

Attached: 1552543237107.jpg (83 KB, 720x480)

Landon Adams
Landon Adams

Maybe they were just there handing out water and giving blowjobs....

Sebastian Reyes
Sebastian Reyes

Test

Elijah Long
Elijah Long

Holy fuck your new.

That has even been around that long.

Colton Walker
Colton Walker

we should kill people based on what other people who go to the same church have maybe done

There's a reason why civilized countries require proof of guilt and don't hand out punishment until that proof is met. Quit being embarrassing fucking white niggers.

Anthony Barnes
Anthony Barnes

Don't help the spooks

Ryan Scott
Ryan Scott

This massive faggot just pulled a black swan and any retard dumb enough to call him based and redpilled is praising the dude who just made you fucks the next ISIS.
inb4 fuck you shill / fed / kike
No, Fuck you.
Listen faggot, you just became the new muslim. Dont see it? Just wait until you're being forced to explain how not all alt-right faggots support radical right wing terrorism

Oh wait.

You all deserve what comes next

Brayden Peterson
Brayden Peterson

should have wrote mossad on it

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

youtube.com/watch?v=4aUaDfEdJo8
A E S T H E T I C

Hunter Smith
Hunter Smith

They would still have been alive if they had stayed in their homelands. We have a birthright to live on this clay, they don't. Although I don't agree with the shooter's actions I sure won't shed a tear over it.

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

You feel bad for him for aging?

Jaxon Wilson
Jaxon Wilson

You are not an island, and your people allowed them entry and citizenship. Don't like it, then convince your people to support your ideas. Which I'm sure will be easier to do now that we have white retards thinking shooting unarmed women, children, and elderly, all of whom have done nothing illegal, will convince their countrymen to support them.

Caleb Price
Caleb Price

Years or terrorist attacks in the West have made me numb to it. Why should I care about this one all of the sudden?

Kevin Long
Kevin Long

thereligionofpeace.com/attacks/europe-attacks.aspx

Ayden Allen
Ayden Allen

Then fuck off. Just don't support white people acting like niggers with the justification of "well those guys were acting like niggers so it's ok if we do it too".

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

Crazies on both sides are despicable. Still I'm pretty neutral to it all. This is the globalised world in the 21th. I'm about to raise a farm and I couldn't give a rat's ass about the rest of the world.

Hudson Murphy
Hudson Murphy

youtube.com/watch?v=istJXUJJP0g

Attached: th[3].jpg (9 KB, 143x192)

Michael Reed
Michael Reed

GOOD!
The worse the BETTER!

AHAHAHAHHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
See yah, fedshillkike!

Nathaniel Cruz
Nathaniel Cruz

t. Hobbit in the Shire.

If people don't band together agianst evil the Islamic hordes will take your farm.

Nathan Anderson
Nathan Anderson

You should. Make the world better for the next generation of your people.

You are not an island either.

Lincoln Jones
Lincoln Jones

Make the world better for the next generation of your people.
ok, so how do we fix this mad diversity experiment that has spiralled out of control since the 2000s?
I get your point, but we still need more kids for the next generation regardless

Bentley Torres
Bentley Torres

ok, so how do we fix this mad diversity experiment that has spiralled out of control since the 2000s?

Convince your people it's a shit idea and we should quit doing it. If that divides you country along racial lines and it comes to war be prepared for it and win.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit