Based Tarrant

Thoughts on Tarrant?

Attached: D1gWTBJUcAAMafO.jpg (720x960, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213402
vidlii.com/watch?v=XsgKgovaaVK
youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw
nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11267443
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

zionist

Mossad

He sucks and so do you

and prayers

why is this board such garbage?
oh, right, data mining spook shills and faggots who reply to them

>Thoughts on Tarrant?

Dude sacrificed his life to save the White race.

HERO!

Attached: knights templar.jpg (1024x768, 177K)

Attached: 1552757684906.jpg (484x895, 67K)

He was a dumb nazifag.

Attached: 4524523.jpg (680x583, 18K)

Based & Redpilled

Attached: 1552775865013.jpg (1076x1076, 129K)

Why do leftcucks always have too many words ?

Basically this. I'd have respect if he went Punisher and actually took on similarly armed gangbangers or something.

As it is he just did exactly what people shit on muslims for doing, gj faggot, there goes the moral authority of white people to condem wanton massacres of unarmed civilians.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 1552769848884.png (646x985, 941K)

>implying I'm a leftie

How about you tell me why these shooters attack unarmed civilians instead of the fighting aged male combatants committing the actual crimes in their nations? Don't weasel out of it.

Hero. Everyone knows its true. You can't say it publicly or some muslim will find you and kill you and that proves that Brenton Tarrant did nothing wrong. You know i'm right

50-0

congrats on the killstreak

Right on!
Preacher says we should support Israel. The real enemies is them niggers and mooslims.
The south will rise again!

is it 50 now?

Attached: 1552740143619.jpg (693x390, 106K)

>moral authority of white people

Attached: th (3).jpg (474x367, 27K)

Shoot have went after a hard target, now he's just another mass shooter. Would have been interesting to see what happened if he shot up a known salafist mosque.

Have any earlier posts by him on Jow Forums or Infinitychan surfaced?

nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=12213402

can someone post the "you can wish for anything" cosmo meme with Bruce pls

Clear Mossad psyop. He mentions everyone except le longnose moichant. Everyone.
>Chelsea Clinton specifically
>ecofascism
>China is based
>etc
>media spins him as right wing lunatic

sounds like half of Jow Forums

Attached: 784561251235123.jpg (987x704, 116K)

Attached: F08D8310-861D-4A3F-B458-26645F7E7EFA.png (2239x1252, 1.4M)

Attached: E34356D3-3735-49CA-8B75-9BE44B244BA8.png (652x479, 275K)

Attached: 1F290200-6F53-4145-9905-229BA4AEC20D.jpg (718x718, 104K)

Attached: 3BAEFEAE-CA42-4B1E-AD18-7D288805054E.jpg (753x1024, 71K)

these people jesus ...

link to the manifesto?

Honestly putting names and events on weapons and ammo is pretty fucking kino.

Attached: D1zD4w6UgAEJ5ke.jpg (1125x787, 154K)

Because he's making a point that not only criminal kebabs are the problem, but the demographic replacement as a whole. Also it's much easier. Not saying I wouldn't prefer to see some kebab gangsters getting their heads blown away. I don't like what he's done, but in his mind it makes no difference in the long run.

Attached: 1552661018395.png (2790x9886, 1.62M)

Attached: 1552669765903.png (589x459, 416K)

Without a doubt based, the modern crusader.

Attached: 1552696825417m.jpg (1024x576, 101K)

Seriously, this entire thing is a minefield. I am Very Online and I don't feel 100% certain about what's genuine and what's just trolling/posting/media baiting. Please be careful

Attached: 1551498807506.gif (220x220, 286K)

Anyone know how many rounds that mini drum holds? My brother commented yesterday that he initially fired 50 or 60 rounds without changing mags, this could account for that.

Nobody cares about moral authority of whites. Nobody believes in it. Whites themselves don't believe it. All through 2016 you had all these white faggots finding reasons why they shouldn't flaunt their moral authority.

Shut up, faggot

Attached: 1552775467962.jpg (980x742, 133K)

had some good taste in music, there's one track playing when he goes back in for the 2nd time with kind of a hip hop vibe that I did't recognize, does anyone know what song that was?

Attached: 2019-03-17 13_08_25-New Zealand Christchurch Mosque Shooting (Full Video).mp4 - VLC media player.png (1586x884, 1.56M)

Confirmed Chad

not his manifesto

Christchurch mosque was officially considered a terrorist training cell by international intelligence.

My personal favourite was gas gas step on the gas as he made his quick getaway, absolute kino

Retard

>13:09:19
I know it as Jow Forumsanthem

vidlii.com/watch?v=XsgKgovaaVK

1. Remove meme flag

2. I absolutely agree that the demographic replacement is an existential crisis that needs to be halted, but when the perpetrators of it own the mass media and you know that they will always spin events like the NZ shooting to their favor, why give them EXACTLY what they want. Everything Tarrant did have them the EXACT picture of a cartoon villain they've been trying to portray Europeans who wish to defend their homelands as. Killing old men, women and children does nothing to strike fear into the hearts of the invading Islamic combatants. They use civilians as human shields in their own lands. What makes you think this will do anything but give them material for recruitment propaganda and allow them to continue their crimes in our countries unmolested?

While Tarrant shot up a mosque, there are many drug dens, grooming gangs and arms caches still left unchecked and unopposed in our lands.

you might be referring to this:

youtube.com/watch?v=3KZCiWizEkw

When he got in the car and Fire startes playing right he after he popped the muzzie on the ground that shit was so aesthetic

Attached: 1552700207518m.jpg (1024x572, 109K)

good songs also, this one was pretty clear to hear to 11:18 though

Where'd you go?

remove all inferior kebab is what it is

I honeslty feel bad for him. He changed big time.

Compelling argument.

honestly so many perfect moments, that was among the best tho
that's the one! many thanks user

>why give them EXACTLY what they want. Everything Tarrant did have them the EXACT picture of a cartoon villain
Why ask a question that's already been answered?

Right or wrong, he thinks something needs to happen immediately and that people don't have the time to fix this slowly.

He did what he did knowing he'd be a villain and hoping that the lefts response on gun control / cycle of retaliation from muslims would finally make people pick a side and balkanise.

It's a pipe dream, but honestly - so is hoping that we can fix the problem democratically. The West has no stomach for warfare and revolution anymore, and that's what it'd take.

The hero we don't deserve

fortes fortuna adiuvat
deo volente

Attached: 24210061_1843945899012362_5891127572953479092_o.jpg (1063x800, 88K)

Yeah, just fuck the consequences, right? This event has done more harm than good to the cause than anything. This only plays into the hands of the ones fighting to demographically replace us. Imagine if someone had discovered the whereabouts of a weapons cache or drug den, and routed them out. Then, we could force the media to cover it and watch them squirm around the issue. Far more effective than a massacre of unarmed people.

that's how accelerationism works, at least in theory

whether or not things will pan out as planned remains to be seen, but he's done exactly what he intended to do

>Dude sacrificed his life to save the White race.
Kek

Please also know you can fuck off.

Accelerationism doesn't have to be dumbfire. It can be surgical and tactically effective if you don't fucking spill your spaghetti and attack targets that are prime propaganda material for these Islamic combatants and media giants who don't give a fuck if unarmed women, children and old people die (but are more than happy to use them as moral capital).

why was there a name of a random polish general on his rifle?

you're glowing in the dark again, negro

"Help me, help meee, help me, help--" *head shot*

what does that mean?

You don't get it. He wants exactly that. He wants whites scared, cornered and fighting for their lives. Whites had all the ammunition in the world after a whole year of constant terror attacks and did nothing. Just more pretending that everything is fine. It probably won't work, but that's what he was trying to do.

I get it, you have no argument, and anyone lurking here with a brain can see it.

The left can't meme

That's quite the johnny pile right there

So take the fight to the combatants. It'll be far more effective.

Sadly he forgot which generation the Earth is currently on. Way too many whites that want to kill our own.. With some abnormal amount of dedication

He did. The mosque was radicalizing youths to fight against the West.

>everyone who prefers killing unarmed civilians over enemy combatants is a lefty

That's how all of you shills sound right now.

no I do actually, it's that he wanted a reaction from the people. Thank you for doing exactly as he planned.

Soon ...

Attached: 1381162427632.jpg (886x642, 196K)

move that long nose to another screen.

what's that thing on the bottom?

saved

Attached: 1552768851019.png (420x420, 66K)

Tarrant is a proper knight errant and an example for all.

Not an argument.

>force the media to cover it
Have you not been living in reality? They scrubbed the articles linking the mosque to terrorist organizations after this.

He was absolutely based and stopped giving a fuck to unleash his white rage.

Attached: open me.png (2502x1366, 527K)

False flag
Trained shooter
Sage

Imagine how much harder it would be to cover up some drug den, weapons cache or grooming gang rape dungeon. Hard to claim a moral high ground in defense of hard target locations such as these.

literal retard, that's not a fish

The actual state of this board, my god.

>Thoughts on Tarrant?
Judging by how blatant and all encompassing the memes and points he made were, I'm judging it's a false flag, most likely Israeli. It literally encompasses and defames by proxy, every enemy that Mossad and the CIA have atm.

>Pewdiepie
Hit's alternative entertainment (competition to MSM mockingbird media)

>China
Hit's global superpower threatening American hegemony and thus AIPAC's influence over that hegemony

>Jow Forums
The people who stopped their main lady Hillary from getting elected. The source of anti-feminism. The source of naming the Jew. The source of so many many things that constantly put a thorn in the side of the globalist elitest Elders of Zion.

>Heterosexual White Male
The target and enemy of the PC culture and primary scapegoat of Jewish crimes in the west.

Attached: 6millionjews.jpg (1271x1279, 762K)

His reaction was what we should expect from the ethnic tensions unleashed by uncontrolled migration.

They’re not all gone. Here’s one,

You’re retarded and disconnected from the reality. We don’t fight an army it’s not an open war.

Nice, well-planned, multi-media presentation for the MSM. FUCK HIM.

I bet you don’t like Jared Taylor either because he’s too kike friendly. Guys obsessed over jews are as retarded as guys obsessed over Islam, our enemy has many faces.

/our guy/

Yeah, how are those no-go zones going for you in France? Clearly no Islamic combatants enforcing those zones that ike could profile, am I right? Just imagine what kind of dirty secrets they're hiding in them.

That one could profile*

His goal was to cause chaos and provoke follow up or revenge attacks to widen the gap between left/right, non muslims/muslims and pro gun/anti gun. He couldn't have chosen a better target than a mosque to do this. This was an act of terror to intimidate and to provoke. Attacking and shooting criminals would be useless as symbolic act.