Kosovo Pogrom

Today marks 15 years since the the March Pogrom of Serbs in Kosovo.

>Background
In 1999. ethnic conflict erupted between Serbs and Albanians in Kosovo. Albanian side (Islamist extremists,drug traffickers,arms traffickers,human traffickers,human organs traffickers) cried genocide and called for NATO to step in and help them.

NATO responded to their cry of targeting "inocent civilians" by bombing Serbia for 72 days, ironically mainly targeting civilian sites(hospitals,TV stations,schools,factories,bridges,apartment building blocks,power plants...fuck, even the Chinese embassy was bombed)
Of course this is a war crime by NATO, but who will hold them responsible?
To end the civilian suffering the Serbian army decided to pull back from Kosovo.
It was agreed that a UN peace keeping operation will take it's place to ensure no more conflicts will occur.

>Pogrom
On March 17, 2004 Albanians started a campaign to etchnically cleanse Kosovo of Serbs.
Remember, they cried genocide just five years earlier.
During the campaign 16 Serbs were killed.
Almost a thousand houses were burned and 4 thousand people had to flee.
35 churches and monasteries were destroyed, some dating to 13th century and part of the UNESCO WORLD HERITAGE
Even cemeteries were leveled.
Meanwhile the KFOR/UNMIK peace keeping operation sat on their butts and did absoulutely nothing to stop this.
They responded only after founding out that Serbian army might decide to intervene.

How do you feel knowing that your country supported Muslim extremists and criminals against a Christian nation?

youtube.com/watch?v=veNNiJnaAxU

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sorryserbia.com/2011/sorry-serbia/
reuters.com/article/us-kosovo-organ-trafficking/kosovo-doctors-organ-trafficking-convictions-confirmed-idUSKCN1IP2JV?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=DpEo4fSNbd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1100849852.jpg (1000x541, 65K)

Attached: pogrom-srba.jpg (830x470, 29K)

Attached: 04-pogrom.jpg (620x463, 109K)

kosovo je srbije
fuck nato and all nato countries

Attached: y-11.jpg (634x330, 80K)

Attached: Srusen-manastir-na-Kosovu-567.jpg (750x488, 119K)

Absolutely no sympathy from me.
Many more will have to pay for Krajina and what they did to everyone along the way.

"We did everyting in our power to stop this"

Attached: pskp.jpg (639x479, 60K)

sorryserbia.com/2011/sorry-serbia/

The Zionist World Finance tried to destroy the faith and moral of the Serbians just like the Ottomans before by destroying Kosovo and filling it with Albanians.
They did the same to Germany during the world war. Remember when "Christian" Britons were carpet-bombing Lübeck, Hamburg, Oldenburg? They were bombing these places because they had some of the oldest and most historic Churches in Germany. Century old classic paintings were destroyed to be never recovered, like the Totentanz in Lübeck.
They are fighting against our faith.

>t.Croatian leaf diaspora

Yeah, Dresden was pretty fucked too.

reuters.com/article/us-kosovo-organ-trafficking/kosovo-doctors-organ-trafficking-convictions-confirmed-idUSKCN1IP2JV?il=0

youtube.com/watch?v=DpEo4fSNbd0

Attached: theft.jpg (1391x325, 225K)

>spent almost all of its medieval existence as a vassal of byzantium without any notable achievements
>entire medieval heraldry borrowed from byzantium
>'''''their'''' cyrillic script was created and spread by bulgarians
>had an '''''''''empire'''''''' that didn't even last a single generation, left no notable traces or built anything of significance
>medieval core of the serbian state formerly known as raška now more popularly known as Sandžak, given its name by turks
>medieval core of serbian state is now majority muslim
>betrayed each other at the battle of kosovo
>betrayed crusaders in crusade of varna at a key moment in battle against turks dooming the entire balkan peninsula
>later fought extensively on the side of the turks
>230.000 registered muslims in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>150.000 registered gypsies in serbia, third largest ethnic group in the country
>spent half a millenia under turkish occupation
>over 8.000 turkish words in the serbian language
>got rid of the turkish occupaiton only after centuries of internal strife inside the ottoman empire and with extensive help from other countries
>first serbian dictionary came to existence only in the 19th century
>chimped out 4 times in the 90's larping as crusaders, manage to lose each war
>kill a few thousand muslims but still lose kosovo to them, another center of medieval serbia
>kill a few thousand catholics and banish several hundred thousand from bosnia
>destroyed and looted over 300 catholic religious objects in the wars of the 90s throughout bosnia, serbia and croatia including monasteries, graveyards, churches that survived the ottoman invasions
>have to act as russian cockholders and use them as leverage for politics because they have made enemies from everyone in europe

Attached: serb_kebap_removers.jpg (657x1024, 128K)

They probably don't feel anything strongly enough to actually speak up about it now. But despair not, with the situation in the world as it is, we will soon be able to exorcise the squiptar's out of Kosovo without western brainless crowds crying for justice.
I have been to the southern regions of Serbia, and it looks bad. I mean real bad. It's all mosques after mosques after mosques without a church in site. I'm talking about the areas southwest of Novi Pazar... If the Albanian Islamic breeding agenda is not stopped with bullets in the heads of their men, women and children soon enough they will reach even Hungary.

say something new, this is getting old

Ah yes, Serbia the Kebab Remover and one of the few nations in Europe with its own culture, the best state of the balkans

>spent its early existence taking notes from the Eastern Roman Empire, creating things like Dušan's Code (an early form of a constitution)
>entire medieval heraldry based on one of the greatest cultures in history
>their Cyrillic script was created and spread by Vuk Karadžic, creating the only phonetic Alphabet in use
>had an Empire that btfo Croats and Bulgars, still causes massive butthurt to this day
>medieval core of the serbian state, Raška, is now once more part of Serbia after 300 years of fighting to reclaim it from the Turks
>Serbian state is now majority Christian
>Turkish historical records show they won at the battle of Kosovo, even managed to kill the Sultan
>was betrayed by other European nations when Tsar Dušan asked to form a coalition against the Turks
>later fought with Hungarians, Russians and Romanians against the Turks
>6,079,396 registered Christians in serbia (excluding kosovo)
>356,957 registered Roman Catholics in Serbia, second largest religious group in the country
>spent 3 centuries under Turkish occupation, Turks had to leave them self governing since in order to stop them from ambushing Turks on the roads
>Serbian preserved most of proto-slavic pronounciations of words
>ancient law books and holy texts written in Serbian were preserved for 800+ years (some were burned by Germans during WW2 after they set fire to a library)
>fought against the spread of Mutt influence further into Europe
>forced to leave Kosovo after NATO started bombing civillian structures all across the country, dropping more bombs then in Syria and Afghanistan combined
>to this day Orthodox monasteries in Kosovo are being looted by Albanians, under the protection of NATO
>Serbia maintains good relations with their Russian Orthodox brothers for centuries, fought on the same side in both World Wars too

Attached: 15359669234071.png (657x1024, 604K)

There is an ongoing war against all traditions of Faith. Jew, Orthodox, Catholic, Islam, Hindu. Divide and conquer. It is nearly complete.We have been played..

can somebody post some maps displaying the ethnic makeup of the yugoslav area over time?
looking for:
pre WW1
interwar
cold war
today

If you have two enemies, make them fight so you win against both

Lots of kosovaris named Klinton for a reason

Good luck, there are literally no accurrate ones
Only people who made such graphs were either biased because they were one of thoes ethnicities or didnt give a fuck and made strange as fuck labels that dont make sense

will post moar
serbs red

Attached: kosovo81.jpg (843x960, 88K)

Nice destroy them churches.

Attached: 612011.jpg (1280x607, 123K)

Attached: ur.jpg (1535x895, 232K)

Ignore the german idiot whose country hasn't had any friend in its whole existence, just people who come to rape their women and kill their men.

Found this one
made by a serb

Attached: ethnographical-map-balkan-peninsular3.jpg (2000x1820, 497K)

pretty good one
the blur between serbia and bulgaria is a nice touch

lol btfo serbs should have killed more would recommend again 10/10

Attached: mon.jpg (788x960, 189K)

Kosovo is the clay of Serbia and constantinople must be given back to christians. Anybody who opposes this is a hater of jesus or simply a terrorist.

NATO always sides with the evil and crooked ones to kill innocents. You have my full support serbs, take back what is yours.

Don't let anyone hijack your faith like christiany is majority of the west. Serbia, Russia, and Greece are the only true followers of Jesus. Protect yourself, your family, your faith and oppose evil.

>Lots of kosovaris named Klinton for a reason

Attached: tonibler.jpg (950x465, 58K)

>later fought with Hungarians, Russians and Romanians against the Turks
Never happened

why do serbs want to live in kosovo still. epic retardation

Attached: 0311.jpg (960x716, 84K)

i thought pakis and turks are blood bros

serbs are the jews of the non-jews

Attached: kosovo demographics pre ww2.png (1838x1998, 395K)

>i thought pakis and turks are blood bros
Turkey needs to leave NATO first. Erdogan is full of shit. He's a western asset.

Why the hell is he supporting FSA and HTS in Syria? Why is NATO allowing him to do that? He knew about the military coup, he's fooling his people. I hope turks wake up and overthrow his government.

I don't hate Turkey though, I believe they are victims of an evil regime who is licking boots of NATO.

even mutts would cringe if they had a statue of fucking bill clinton in the usa

Attached: bill-clinton-boulevard.jpg (550x366, 33K)

Reminds me of Armenian Genocide and all the pogroms and massacres they suffered through.

Imran doesnt like him?

I was writing a screenplay about this in highschool and did way too much research. Nice thread and reminder dude.

Imagine a Brit naming his kid Tonyblair

The U.S. fight for peace. Preserving freedom. Protecting our people. It’s the right thing to do.

Attached: 130D912D-AF51-47C7-9F65-657353C76F11.png (460x370, 102K)

Weird, most of you guys just pakipost allah all of the time.

Am I witnessing an unicorn?

Attached: 1551699902132.jpg (725x900, 77K)

>Imran doesnt like him?
He wants to have good relations with everyone, literally everyone

didnt they boycott him inb4 he got elected cuz he was friends with nawaz

The first 4th Generation Warfare. Arm and train their pet Muslims and make them attack Serbs -> Serbs defend themselves -> Use massive media campaign to create a movie about how the Serbs were eating children -> Humanitarian intervention

People also have to remember that this was the Internet 1.0 era, the "regular" media was still almighty...many young anons have no idea of how things were in the Internet 1.0 era.

I was like 11 years old at the time and was already interested in World events and i swallowed the whole story without even questioning anything and so every adult i knew.

lul
they are like gypsies
i know a guy named Tarzan

you say that every year serbcuck

The only thing you protect is your puppetmaster's shekels, mutt.

Attached: 1551030747871.jpg (360x396, 155K)

Attached: 52a1c37869bedd476f5aaefd-750-501.jpg (750x501, 107K)

Bombing Serbia was one of the most shameful foreign policy decisions pursued by my own nation.

One of my ancestors was a Serb who moved to Prussia to serve in the army of Frederich Wilhelm. I consider the Serbian people my distant brethren and have a great deal of respect for your people and nation.

>didnt they boycott him inb4 he got elected cuz he was friends with nawaz
No, NATO is saving his ass. He tweets shit at Netanyahu and claims that he cares about palestine and acts as if he's forcing aid to palestine

He wants Turkey to become part of EU. Turkey's economy is stable while Greece is suffering, why? Your economy will get attacked when you don't do what Zionists ask you to do. Turkey is kissing feet of NATO.

His people like him cause:
>Erdogan love Allah Erdogan hates Israel
>Erdogan loves palestine Erdogan saving Syria people by overthrowing assad

support Serbia from Georgia, we never recognized kosovo as independent

see

Attached: I have yours.png (1123x904, 97K)

Attached: ks.jpg (1440x1075, 237K)

You know about Paulus Sturm?

already posted the exact pic

The left looks Greek and the right Japanese wtf

Stolen memes.

Who would have known.

it's much easier to replace a flag in paint than to do a whole new drawing

Attached: 1552778391463.png (1820x844, 1.47M)

that guy on the left can easily pass as a serb if you remove the curls and the olive branch

don't forget the "Hillary" fashion stores

Attached: Thaci_Clintons.jpg (1600x3936, 707K)

Our country is total shit full of retards who spend their time getting fat watching niggers play with a ball on tv.

Lmao. It's the coward that just watched his family get pulled apart by tanks.

Lmao. Fucking inbred Muslim. Go marry your 12 year old cousin.

easy fix

Attached: 1552846175849.png (1123x904, 90K)

ty leaf
saved

Too bad shkije
See this flag
In Kosovo and this flag appears, how does that make you feel.
Kosovo is Albanian and will never be under shk*jes again

and make him taller

Attached: gracanica.jpg (3111x2074, 2.1M)

the truth is that no regular american volk get to have a say in 99 percent of our domestic policies, there is zero say in foreign policy.

and it hurts real bad cuz we are taught growing up that we are an important part of the country and that our foundational myth allows everyone to get to have a say.

that has been weaponized into making us hate each other in our own country because the other side is too progressive or too traditional... blah blah

you see edgy youth and old boomers only engaging in the whole AMERICA IS THE BEST, FUCK EVERYONE ELSE.... the rational people are fully aware of the real situation and are too far demoralized to participate in that perspective.

the weakest of the demoralized are the ones who get into the antifa tier revolutionary bullshit.

but most people are trying to just get by and want to read as little news as possible.... 50 million plus without healthcare, everyone is in debt, most people are 2 weeks pay away from losing their apartment/home.

the only thing i like about the bible is the line " forgive them father, for they know not what they do"

its very accurate, many people have npc tier thinking, my self included, you, everyone on this board... we all have our programming... the only way you would be absolutely original is if you grew up in the woods alone... if you were raised by wolves in that forest, you would have npc tier thinking in regards to them wolves.

read crowds and power, a book by some italian guy from the 1900s

this is you now
but what does the future hold for you?

Attached: download.jpg (260x194, 12K)

islam is shit tho... no one respects you guys. not even your selfs.

imagine having free will, limited time on earth... and spending it raping woman, belitting their husbands and putting a bottle up a guys ass.

or being proud of it on a internet board.

Hey!

I didn't paid you to shitpost go back to the fields, Fatmir Drigiai!

Attached: enverhoxha.jpg (353x368, 162K)

Because Kosovo has no internet of it's own lmaoo
Literally a fake country

What parts of former Yugoslavia/former Serbia aren't in NATO tho?
Truly the fucking powder keg of Europe.

are you the ac milan faggot on sp?

nothing is more cringe then middle easterners cheering for spanish, italian , english teams.

go support your own team.

The USA wanted to make Serbia weaker obviously.

Such is life when you're forced to live with niggers I guess.
The negroid albanian will be dealt with in time.

Attached: the birth of negro.jpg (283x9628, 1.04M)

i don't really blame him
their football is the lowest shit tier there is

F