strawpoll.me/17624219/r
my.mixtape.moe/rcrhiw.zip
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that image is cringe

Does anyone have an epub version for my ASUS tablet?

Nah, you're just a fag

I just don't know who's Jewing whom anymore.

>We pledge allegiance to the bag, of the People's Utopia of North America.
>And to Yang, for he who stands,
>One nation, under the bag, indivisible,
>With money and MIGA cucking for all.

Yangsters rise up. strawpoll.me/17624219/r

Attached: 1552834721665.jpg (580x454, 254K)

>cringe
zoomer gtfo

Seriously, this entire thing is a minefield. I am Very Online and I don't feel 100% certain about what's genuine and what's just trolling/posting/media baiting. Please be careful.

Attached: 1536534217344.gif (800x517, 770K)

Attached: 1552631845195.png (3218x6480, 1.76M)

fuck off chink shill

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: 88888.png (646x985, 941K)

>women's rights
what did he mean by this

Google is hiding search results for this manifesto.

>Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel.
That there really activates the old almonds.

Brenton Tarrant's Mixtape during the shooting:

my.mixtape.moe/rcrhiw.zip

Brenton Tarrant's Life's Work (Full shooting, Manifesto, and Mixtape):

Press [ H ] to pay respects to a Hero!

The long nose hunt with secrecy

fuck off boomer cuck

Attached: 1552836489450.png (960x860, 1.23M)

he seemed fairly consistent on that, given that while he was in pakistan he seemed pretty happy with those mussies. because they were in pakistan. when they sent settler colonies into the western world, thats where he has the problem, understandably

Attached: 1547351203812.jpg (1080x1349, 1.74M)

worker's****

It baffles me how all yang gang shills never thought about the effect UBI has on purchasing power

You know what’s cringe? Criticizing someone that has done more than you have or likely ever will.

UBI? More like UBGAY, Boomer cuck. Go read a Playboy mag, faggot.

Attached: 8bb.jpg (1410x640, 98K)

The entire manifesto is nothing but the same old Jow Forums/8/pol/ memes, and sometimes even contradictory and hypocritical.
He does make some valid points, yes, but the memefesto as a whole has no clear ideology nor direction overall.
And of course, let's not forget the too small mention of (((them))).
Overall, it just reeks of someone who took babby's first redpills and then immediately, instinctively acted on it instead of solidifying his understanding of those issues first.
All this, of course, assuming it isn't a false flag.

Attached: shooter_summary.jpg (1888x1829, 664K)

Why'd you just insult your own argument?
Do you seriously not know what Yang stands for?
How's living that NPCuck life user?

Oh, user...

Attached: 1552834350835.jpg (438x438, 27K)

bump. Honestly, it's a pretty good manifesto, desu. Also, so is Brevik's, and Kazinski's. Surprised though that one of Brenton's buddies got away to Israel of all places (how'd that occur, and why isn't Israel being friendly enough to New Zealand to hand him back over, huh?). Weird too how Brenton "just an ordinary "white guy"" traveled to mother-fucking Pakistan, NORTH KOREA, Turkey, etc., and how he addressed the symptom and not the cause. Really nogs the noggin, don't it?

Attached: file.png (1253x798, 182K)

no argument

poor, poor, european user.

Attached: yang-landslide.jpg (595x457, 56K)

>Brenton's buddies
In his manifesto he wrote he was a lone wolf.

>amerimutt
>is shilling for a commie chink
I pity you

Yang shills are literal retards, and are unable to discuss economics.

They hear terms like 'hyperinflation' and probably assume it's a pol meme they haven't learned yet.

You can see this type of cognitive limitations when they parrot the term 'automation,' as if it were an intelligent comment, and they were actually making some kind of point.

It's not even worth it to waste your time responding to them, dutchbro. Just use the filters and let them struggle in silence.

god is dead.

Attached: 1552844410887.jpg (750x568, 58K)

Democracy is a sham that ends in white destruction. You cannot vote away white genocide when that is (((their))) plan to begin with. Whites are already becoming a minority in their own countries. The only solution is white revolution.

Full shooting, Manifesto, and Mixtape:

Queen edit:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

youtube.com/watch?v=3mbBbFH9fAg
The black sun will wash a way the degeneracy.

cool

$

Attached: 1552835133098.jpg (799x1024, 188K)

Fuck off newfag.

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

t

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 20.png (320x360, 219K)

Attached: i aint clicking that shit.jpg (250x250, 14K)