Has the Daily Stormer been taken down? I’ve been trying to visit for about a week now, 403 page comes up

Has the Daily Stormer been taken down? I’ve been trying to visit for about a week now, 403 page comes up.

Attached: DDDEE17B-5BA2-4426-9B5F-398DE7F07C38.png (318x159, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dstormer6em3i4km.onion/
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gW8urfSFqL8
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017
hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/
wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees
realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/road-to-power-14.jpg
spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/14/sandpoint-racist-flyer-suspect-identified/
realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/little-rhodes-1.jpg?w=740
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here

Attached: 1552766528735m.jpg (251x1024, 64K)

Also this.

Youre welcome

Attached: 1552663083778m.jpg (576x1024, 124K)

Wft its not working on my phone. Oh well, I’ll keep trying

fuck off (((weev)))

Attached: weev no one cares.jpg (1919x792, 108K)

Works for me. But download the Brave browser, best browser, and with integrated Tor tab opener.
Check Andrew Anglin at gab to see if its down.
It gets, after the attack in NZ, the most DDOS attacks in history.
Weev, you fucking shills, is the man who keeps over 30 dissident sites on the internet, this man is a hero you fucking niggers.

is stormer mossad too?

I get (((forbidden))) with my IPad Safari browser.

>literal stormfag
Go and stay go

Apparently their CDN is fucked, so you should just get used to accessing the site via tor.

Stormfags are literally feminist boomer Stormfront users, dumbass. Stormfags hate this place, whereas DS is mostly based on Jow Forums memes.

i hope ya aren't implying that the term stormfag originated as a way to describe people who browse the daily stormer, user.

Ironic that it was taken down a few days before the Christchurch incident. I’m sure it is just a cohencidence.

dumb mutt

No, but Jow Forums calls any explicitly alt-right site shills.

>I’ve been trying to visit for about a week
why

1. Download Brave browser
2. Open Private tab with Tor
3. dstormer6em3i4km.onion/

Get on Tor, it's so braindead easy you fucking boomer.

Storm fags are the worst fags. Worse than aids fags

kys fag

Well, let’s see. We know for a fact that Anglin used to publish Joshua Goldberg, and we now know that not only is Goldberg Jewish, but he’s anti-white (and anti-Muslim) and his fake personas were being publicized by Rita Katz of SITE Intel as both an “anti-semite neo-nazi” as well as a “radical anti-semite ISIS terrorist.”

There’s the fact that Anglin was a full on philo-semite and anti-white and within 2 months decided to go “full fascist.”
youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=gW8urfSFqL8

there mike enoch , TheRightStuff jumps to defend Anglin and the (((Daily Stormer))) when they are criticized. They call themselves “sister sites” and do fundraisers together. (((Daily Stormer))) is for the young kids and the lower IQ, while TRS is for 20s/30s and people who went to college.
But they are part of the same team: fake “Nazis,” trolls that attack anyone who won’t pretend to be “hardcore” – and of course, both are run by Jews (like Andrew “weev” Aureinheimer and Enoch himself) or people who are awfully close to Jews.
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/trs_founder_michael_enoch_peinovich_exposed_as_being_a_russian_jew_16012017

sage

There’s “weev” – whatever exactly that is supposed to be
weev is Anglin's main man. He moves, talks, looks and acts jewish. Auernheim is a jewish name. Hewrote this before going to prison (from which he managed to get out veeery early...): "Any attempt to brand me an anti-Semite is idiotic. I have no problem with any person solely because of their Semitic descent. Take a look at my last name, “Auernheimer”. Think about the likely origins of this name for a second. Even a quick Google reveals its origins. The most famous Auernheimer of history, journalist and author Raoul Auernheimer, had his way boughtfrom the fires of Dachau by his uncle, Theodore Herzl himself. Come on, I have curly hair and brown eyes here. The claim many“journalists” are making that I am some sort of Nazi is preposterous, but I suppose you have to resort to ad hominem when the public overwhelmingly supported me on the basis of the facts of the case."

hipsterracist.wordpress.com/2017/01/15/yes-andrew-weev-auernheimer-is-a-self-admitted-jew/

wayback.archive.org/web/20160304021520/http://security.goatse.fr/hypocrites-and-pharisees

There Scott rhodes (real name :Scott platek) .
Platek was busted leaving flyers promoting the DailyStormer at high schools and parking lots.

realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/road-to-power-14.jpg

spokesman.com/stories/2018/jan/14/sandpoint-racist-flyer-suspect-identified/

"Platek" is a jew surname.

realmoarpheus.files.wordpress.com/2018/05/little-rhodes-1.jpg?w=740
Scott platek also paid for the (((Patrick Little))) robocall in an attempt to spread Little’s brand.
realmoarpheus.wordpress.com/2018/05/26/a-little-investigation/

Attached: ywlUgB8.jpg (1484x1177, 215K)