Should I retire?

So senpai after a botched surgery I was giving a lump sum and also receive 3300 a month for the next 50 years.

I’m thinking of moving to south east Asia to fuck hookers and sit on the beach/gym for the rest of my life. I’m blind in one eye because of this surgery but my other eye can still see those titties

Attached: BDD34E7A-C931-4A19-A8BD-E301490E4200.jpg (1023x1536, 157K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7jY_ZP6gQiQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wat do

Sell the annuity. You will never live that long with that lifestyle.

Why the fuck would you go to Asia?
Fucking yellow fever monkeys

what happend? lucky fuck. wish I had a botched surgery insurance pay out. go live the rest of your life in Asia and impregnate them all. fucking yolo

Enjoy your aids

Cheap cost of living and cheap hookers
I’m blind and probably not gonna live another 20 years why not go full blast

Go try it OP, the world is your oyster. Eventually you will get bored of them and have to search for purpose in your life, but it will be better to do that with an empty nut

ya sounds pretty sweet.

Thats what i call a guy with a plan.

I don’t mind using condoms
I was thinking of Johnny appledicking around Asia impregnating as many as possible then moving to a different place:

Only impregnate impressionable farm girls not hookers

I don’t want that’s aidsola in my dickola

Based pirate user

yep good plan
go ahead

You can live comfortably in Thailand on $1000 USD/mo. With that money you can get yourself a cozy bungalow by the beach somewhere out of the way, and have a live-in hooker you can trade out whenever you want. Go for it, it's the only sane option.

>after a botched surgery
story?
>I was giving a lump sum
Don't waste that money. Invest in an index fund tracking the S&P 500.
Don't become a degenerate, not that I know but I'm guessing as the years pass you'll probably find your lifestyle empty and meaningless.
Why don't you try to get children?

>she

I’m on borrowed time senpai
I’m not ugly at all but after all the fuckups done to me I probably won’t live another 20 years

There is no big vision
I wanna fuck hookers drink out of coconuts and impregnate farm girls

Hit the fucking jackpot my dude. I would personally buy a boat and live in the Caribbean, foreign countries are too fucking dirty

How old are you, do you have children?

1 white child > 10 ricenigger chinkoids IMHO

>invest 100k
Even at 8% thats not enough passive income to live off of.

Senpai I’m gonna die soon

This is my retirement I’m 30 I don’t expect to live past 45 after my medical shit finally kills me

Hello my white friend

do it faggot i would kill to bang cheap hookers and live nice all day

Buy a large plot of land and spend the remaining years improving it. Build yourself a pleasure dome

you will end up losing the other eye in a knife fight with one of these whores, trust me on this

>rice nigger chinkoid
Damn that sounds fucking awful

30 wife left me after all the surgical fuck ups

I’m free

Worth it

Literally only making shy of 40K yearly, and you still probably have to pay medical bills. If you think 40K a year is enough for what you propose, go and try it, you will just be a poor smuck.

How did your surgery get botched?

come to hungary, make a business. with 3300 a month, youre a millionaire desu

Colombia > Asia.

I'm not telling him to live off it. I'm just saying if he does he'll have a college fund for his children if he gets them.

This.
They see an easy target him. Heres the plot:
>one eyed piggu banku
>they remove his other eye on purpose
>"ooh, dont rorry, we take care of you for the rest of rour life"

>free money
>wants to waste it on shit tier gooks
at least to go yurop, eastern yurop has plenty of decent looking white whores to bang

the first thing that popped into my head when I read "botched surgery" was Jazz Jenning's fucked-up fuck-hole. I hate the world.

That's my plan. nerve disease in my brain so only about 4 more years of work if i push it. 3 white kids, when i get to where my thought processing doesn't let me function it's sell my share of company and hit phillipenes

Honestly you do you. If you've got nothing left but money and want nothing but happiness, go for it. It'd be the ultimate escapist fantasy.

>implying chink traps can get pregnant

Godspeed man. Go live the dream.

jesus dude, you would think she would support you and love you till the end but no. i wish you the best and hopefully you can have a meaningful life.

You already have children?

>get's set for life
>wants to throw it all away

listen. if youre a real person with a real dilemma here then consider this.
if you have the energy and vigor to drink and fuck asian sloops all day then your life isnt as fucked as you think.
you've got time and money now and thats what it takes to make anything happen.

Im in the same boat senpai.
I retired and bank $3500 tax free and am excempt from property tax.

it's a nice little safety net

Ehh if you aren't white then your children will come out even worse actually when procreating with asians. You are mixing chink betaness with low IQ nigerdom.

He said he wants to get farm girls pregnant

Attached: 1531037165270.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

nice blogpost faggot

fuck off

15 years is forever sometimes.

Why not do the same but some slavik country? Just dangle the us passport while you impregnate them all.

Nah women suck

I think irreversibly tainting the genetics of south east Asia is a hilarious meaningful goal. It would be sweet if I could inpregnate like 100 or more women.

Listen if you ethnonationalists gave a fuck you would be all in winnebagos impregnating every possible white woman possible.

If every ethnonationalist Johnny appledicked Europe and America you would solve the fertility crisis

write that shit down nigger, what happened?

100% from the VA? Go to Thailand they'll love you.

>south east Asia to fuck hookers

Might as well set fire to your penor

wear an eyepatch like snake

I know a man without sight in one eye from a work place accident he sustained midlife and he's been one of the most helpful people in my life.

Philippines is Ok. I've lived in Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines. Probably my favorite of the 3 except for the traffic in Manila. If you're a sexpat you probably want to live in Angeles though which is not nearly as bad.

Attached: 1550653141795m.jpg (1024x567, 157K)

With that kind of money you don't need an Asian whore, they're for cheap older boomer faggots.

Making children includes parenthood you degenerate leftist

Attached: 1551140748494.jpg (560x420, 48K)

sounds like it's time to pull off a
>Brendon "it's DoOrDie, PewDiePie" Tarrant
>Brendon "BRB gotta run a quick errand" Tarrant
>Brendon "kill a slime in record time" Tarrant
>Brendon "remove kebab, ya fookin knob" Tarrant
>Brendon "dumping mags in muslim fags" Tarrant
>Brendon "sandnigger gravedigger" Tarrant
>Brendon "make a stream to inspire the team" Tarrant
>Brendon "navy seal making muslims squeal" Tarrant
>Brendon "baconator" Tarrant
>Brendon "shiites in my sights" Tarrant
>Brendon "grap your gats, copycats" Tarrant
>Brendon "strayan cunt on the shitposting front" Tarrant
>Brendon "grab my 9 for prayer time" Tarrant
>Brendon "i read your plan in the koran" Tarrant
>Brendon "drop dead, ahmed" Tarrant
>Brendon "white man's battle plan" Tarrant
>Brendon "putting the christ back in christchurch" Tarrant
breh

Attached: 1543775950418.png (2048x2048, 804K)

>If you think 40K a year is enough for what you propose, go and try it, you will just be a poor smuck.

Medical care in SEA is a fraction of the USA

$3,300k per month is like living as a millionaire over there

>I’m thinking of moving to south east Asia to fuck hookers and sit on the beach/gym for the rest of my life.
that would be suicidal
make yourself useful or at least practice stoicism
hedonism is ruin of the soul... and body

Retreat to an orthodox monastery. Spend your final years finding God

white genes are recessive
that's how quality genetics work

be stupid for a little while then wisen up

Attached: 1463983779005.jpg (1080x1920, 455K)

go for a 3-month vacation and test the waters
you'll get a feel for the negative aspects, which do exist
I love banging whores and ladyboys in thailand and the phillipines but I wouldn't want to live there

>FPBP
dubs-of-truth right here

>nerve disease in my brain
wtf
3300 a month for that?
you didnt get a jew lawyer, or you actually did

Get prep no worries for aids after that really. And yes you fucking should thai bookers are the best love pattaya.

3300 a month for an eye is a sweet deal. All Odin got was wisdom.

homo

youtube.com/watch?v=7jY_ZP6gQiQ

Attached: 6dWv4En.jpg (790x527, 84K)

fuck yea hells ya

hope the hooker doesn't scratch your other eye out tho

have some kids you fuck

Seriously? What am I still doing here then? I work from home anyway, I can do that in SEA by becoming a vampire and just so my shit during night hours.

You can easily live off $10k a year in SEA. I've never spent more than $2k a month in the last 8 years in Thailand, Vietnam and Philippines. Maybe with lots of hookers you could run up your budget.

>There is no big vision
>I wanna fuck hookers drink out of coconuts and impregnate farm girls
Don't undersell yourself user. 95% of the worlds men would love to live this life style but don't have the balls to be a pirate. People think most of the retirees in Patts and places like that are degenerates but they are fortune 500 CEOs who have had enough of the tame life and simply released that they want to fuck farm girls and chill out. You live the dream.

don't give a fuck what anyone thinks
banging pic related isnt gay

Attached: pattaya.jpg (540x960, 78K)

>I’m thinking of moving to south east Asia to fuck hookers and sit on the beach/gym for the rest of my life.
>3300 a month for the next 50 years.
If anything I would move to Poland, Czech Republic, or the Ukraine. Not for a debauched lifestyle but one that more resembles a normal one with white people around me.
As far as the money sell it to some company that will want it, granted you may lose some, but you can make them all bid on it.

Do all that shit and have a great time. Just always stay open to change, it arrives when you least expect it

I just got back from the :Phillipines. Do it.

>banging a guy isnt gay
this is your brain on leftism

>Poland
>Ukraine
lmao
>Czech Republic
good choice

In all honesty, the smart play is to plan your year so that you travel around to various bases throughout the year getting the best of the weather and party seasons. Avoid SEA in summer and head to Eastern Europe and the Mediterranean. A little bit of South America. The world is your oyster. However, you will need a base, a hub, so a cheap apartment in Pattaya or Chiang Mai is a good call.

If you lost your eye sight in 1 eye from surgery you would have got millions and wouldn't have to worry about these things.

With that kind of money you don't need to settle on Asia. Also you could start an online wholesale company and start making some serious bank with all that free money. Then get into a hobby.
You can live to be 100 OP. Become Catholic and find God.

Real wages have been rising relatively to the West. I spend about 500$ a day on prostitutes when I'm there. You could do with 50$ a day though if you're cheap. But his overall sexual value will be far higher than in the US, if he is going to be a permanent resident he'll have a lot of girls who want to be his girlfriend

so uhhh you have an opportunity to build your own biz and build something meaningful to you, and you think about hookers? go to biz and ask this question

Godspeed my pirate friend!

>Become Catholic and find God
What's the difference between a Catholic priest and what OP wants to do? Except that OP wants to fuck farm (16+ hopefully) GIRLS in Manila rather than underage boys. He's doing Gods work according to the Pope and even if he does fuck young boys he won't get excommunicated as we are seeing right now by the actions of the Pope and his rapist clergymen.

>If anything I would move to Poland, Czech Republic, or the Ukraine. Not for a debauched lifestyle but one that more resembles a normal one with white people around me.

muh white people

Suffering a Polish winter vs sitting on the beach, tough one

At some point it becomes cheaper to simply have a live-in GF

He has enough money to do both.

BREED BREED BREED, SPREAD THOSE GENES MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

>hookers
Degenerate

You'll piss it all away like everyone else who wasn't bright enough to earn it themselves.

Put 3300 into savings each month, live off of regular salary.
Why is this so hard for you people?

Nothing gets me harder than trashy Thai hookers.

Attached: 1485983517483.jpg (396x417, 16K)

Did u do lasik?

Make sure you are ready to go

Attached: soon.jpg (3440x1429, 2.21M)