Brenton Tarrant "PARIS IS COMPLETELY NIGGERIZED" MEME (in his manifesto)

Ok, YES, Paris has a lot of congoids..More so than any European city in the world. We also have tons of arabs. Yes, it wouldn't be an exgerration to claim that we're "invaded"...And yes, French people are a minority in cities like Paris & Marseille. (if we count africans + asians + arabs)

THAT BEING SAID....
WATCH THIS VIDEO:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Lcgw9QDVc4

It lasts almost an hour and a half. Why am i showing your this ? Well, watch the damn video and judge for yourself. What am i getting at ? The meme has to stop. Because as bad as the situation is, you guys are also meming false ideas about this city.

Despite the invasion, you'll find many parts of the city which do not necessarily look like africa. Again, watch the video for yourself. It wasn't filmed 30 or 40 years ago..

Good chunks of the ciy are reasonably "diversified" And maybe tourists are shocked whenever they travel to this city since they invariably go to the most touristic parts of Paris and they'll always stumble on African merchants. Many 3rd world parasites everywhere tourists go.

But if you don't visit Paris as just a mere tourist, if you know the city by heart, then you'll also be pleasantly surprised to see some preserved (i.e. European in nature) parts of Paris. In other words, there's natural segregation depending on where you're going.

Here's more proof. (again, this was filmed 3 WEEKS AGO)

youtube.com/watch?v=0om9THvjeA0 (fast forward to about 1:45 )

Paris also has the reputation to be dirty...Well, again IT DEPENDS where you're going. But there's many spots where it's not the case. Prime example:

youtube.com/watch?v=nC6F-s5NKtU (and this is a very busy street every day of the week)

And yes this is ALSO PARIS (sadly)
youtube.com/watch?v=3Zlna_LDfH4 Where you'd swear you're no longer in Europe, but the point remains, many parts of the city are contained (demographically speaking).It Depends where you go

Attached: Brenton-Tarrant-10.jpg (620x413, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0L12o8lCvUk
youtube.com/watch?v=14aKuSsvdaw
youtube.com/watch?v=JzCDD_nnKcY
youtu.be/GOqLaCXOeo4
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/
my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip
i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You dont have to convince of of anything you just have to get a rifle and cleanse your lands.

Niggers and kebabs have no place in France.

Attached: a pond of frogs.png (602x512, 629K)

>admits that French people are a minority in paris
>b-b-but it's not all bad!
Jesus fucking christ.

These animals kill you while your women fuck them. The most embarrassing genocide any group has ever had to endure for sure.
Reckoning has come and will continue though do not despair

Attached: White Jihad In Action.jpg (645x344, 50K)

>Ok yes
stopped right about there.. so we agree

I went to Paris in 2014. Looked like the favelas we have here. Very depressing.

>You dont have to convince of of anything you just have to get a rifle and cleanse your lands.
>Niggers and kebabs have no place in France.

Hey i never said they ever did. If it was up to me, they'd all be insantly deported.

Paris has literal no go zones for police. Fix that and maybe you won't be considered nigged

>Despite the invasion, you'll find many parts of the city which do not necessarily look like africa.
Jesus, you are a huge faggot mate plz do not reproduce.

In Paris we are for sure. Not trying to downplay the situation btw.. I'm just pointing the fact that Paris is also not as terrible as many of you guys are claiming it to be.

But yes, if we add up East asians communities, arabic ones, african ones... We're outnumbered by non europeans

Demographically talking
kiknogs and nignogs took over France
long time ago

Attached: algerian bouazza.jpg (800x600, 51K)

>Alt-Right
this construct has served us exceedingly well

Attached: 1538318201714-fourchan-pol-194646250.png (382x402, 218K)

Attached: absolute france.jpg (1200x999, 425K)

So you have a few jungle-free zones left in Paris.

The rest of France is pretty much lost.

not paris "intra-muros" (the actual city of paris, not its surburbs), the greater parisian region yes

what's fun these days is the gilets jaunes

>These animals kill you while your women fuck them

I don't count mudsharks as "my" women. And you are mentally ill if you think the majority of french women just fuck 3rd worlders.

The alt-kike is old news, the real Right is here

Attached: unnamed.jpg (288x288, 19K)

>I'm just pointing the fact that Paris is also not as terrible as many of you guys are claiming it to be.
what for? are you working for the tourism industry/state orgs?

it wasnt us, it was the alt right
and those extremists of the *shudder* intellectual dark web

Attached: 1526793271544.png (676x500, 42K)

And you don’t see that as wrong and frankly embarassing?
He vacation in France to see YOUR FUXKING culture
How don’t u get this?

>Paris has literal no go zones for police. Fix that and maybe you won't be considered nigged

Within Paris ? NO...in the "Banlieues" parts yes.

So what? Its still fucking terrible that its only 50% white and the number is increasing to drop
You attitude is disgusting to me

>paris isn't a nigger ridden shithole if you watch my hour long video hard enough to spot the white guy
you cant make this shit up

Attached: 1549299934487.jpg (736x736, 152K)

K predicted this

OP is correct. We go there a few times a year, and the only cultural invasion that really annoys me are all the boutiques and coffee shops that look exactly like fucking Brooklyn. Amsterdam, for example, is way more blacked.

>So you have a few jungle-free zones left in Paris.
>The rest of France is pretty much lost.

NO. Paris is def THE worst along with Roubaix and especially Marseille.
But not ALL of France is like that.

Does this look "lost" to you ?
All of this is also part of France.
youtube.com/watch?v=0L12o8lCvUk

youtube.com/watch?v=14aKuSsvdaw

youtube.com/watch?v=JzCDD_nnKcY

If your best defense at your capital being minority of your own nationality
>see there are still white areas....
Then you have to realize that even kongo has still areas with majority white areas, that doesn't mean it's not a shithole.

Looks like you're perfectly fine then. Nothing to worry about. Carry on.

FRANCE = BRAZIL

youtu.be/GOqLaCXOeo4

(Needs an english translation... but wonder if it is necessary since pictures talk for temselves)

Attached: I-believe-in-Viktor-Orban.jpg (555x500, 309K)

It is up to you!
bitchute.com/video/bdfxG1VkA2UY/

Attached: 20190314_164104.jpg (1080x1521, 907K)

>And you don’t see that as wrong and frankly embarassing?
>He vacation in France to see YOUR FUXKING culture
>How don’t u get this?

Sure i do. You're the one who's putting words in my mouth. Of course i'm pissed by the current situation !..
Still, you guys are painting the image of Paris as if it was South Africa

Full shooting, Manifesto, and Mixtape:

my.mixtape.moe/qxgxop.zip

Queen edition:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

That isn't true. Outside of the cities, France is still very white.

>>paris isn't a nigger ridden shithole if you watch my hour long video hard enough to spot the white guy
>you cant make this shit up

You made that shit up though. At least look at the videos before talking.

>B-but they left us a few parts when they stole our city from us, so it's not all bad.

This is the literal definition of cucked.
The city should be wholly yours.

>b-b-b-but some parts of our city haven't been raped back into the pre-industrial age

>Despite the invasion, you'll find many parts of the city which do not necessarily look like africa

those are called ghettos you clown.

u saying jordan peterstein indoctrinated that nice young lad?

>hen you have to realize that even kongo has still areas with majority white areas, that doesn't mean it's not a shithole.

Implying both are comparable. They're not. When i say that french are a minority in Paris, i'm counting the arabs + east asians too... Not just blacks

>immigration "ruined" Marseille
Where ya from, non-French bruv?

Attached: 8857498673490860439674038972.jpg (479x447, 39K)

>FRANCE = BRAZIL

That's also a lie. France isn't just Paris you know.

lol

French people are not even 30% of the population in Paris. Reminder that the city with the largest number of Portuguese inhabitants in the world is Paris. Not Lisbon.
Plus, the Italians, the Poles and Jews that have been migrating to France since the beggining of the XIX century.
French people no longer exist. Stop falling for this fake meme.

You guys don't see it, I have family there and go at least once a year.
Every year Paris is worse, FULL of niggers, no one likes to talk about it (i've been to white houses full of nigger art, even black panter shit), if you say anything they look at you like you are crazy, but they don't go near nigger zones at night, and just play dumb.
Go to the metro, niggers and crazies stealing or asking for money almost garanteed.
You guys have turned a blind eye for too long.

Well sure, you'll find Poles, Germans, Italians, Spaniards, Portuguese, Belgians, Brits etc... Yes if we substract these europeans (french speaking europeans but not necessarily french by origin), then we're even less. That being said.. saying that "French people no longer exist." is a blatant, ridiculous lie. there's more to France than just fucking Paris.

This. The Germans have always been right. The French are the original coalburners.
They are the most negrified nation in Europe.

that's no better

I understand where you are coming from. That place looks like an ordinary place in Europe. I have seen places in Europe myself and went to Germany myself and only saw a handful of malt liquor monkeys myself but the thing is is that African men from Africa are directly worse then the ones in America since they've been culled by our society for the most part where as the ones in Europe are worse. But if you compare Paris to something like Los Angeles.....I'd take Paris in a heart beat. Fuck L.A.

>France isn't just Paris you know.
every Parisian says otherwise

>Every year Paris is worse, FULL of niggers, no one likes to talk about it (i've been to white houses full of nigger art, even black panter shit), if you say anything they look at you like you are crazy, but they don't go near nigger zones at night, and just play dumb.

For sure, but unlike you i live here. And i know the city by heart. And my point still stands. I posted a bunch of vids to prove my point and there's plenty more of places i can think of where it's basically nigger free zone. (or close to it).

But i do agree with your comment.

>there's more to France than just fucking Paris.
There is Occitania, which is populated by arab-italo-greek-catalan mutts.
Gascogne which is the exact same.
The whole South is out.
Then Brittany and Normandy which are the most cucked zones in the country when it comes to politics. And also migration.
Stop denying. France is and always was the new Whore of Babylon.

>that's no better
Never said it was...Just that it wasn't comparable.

Fuck this activated my almonds x2
This thread is the fucking perfect example of fucking french people.
>see the niggering, the crime, the rape
lol, it's all good
You know this is what made Paris a shithole right ?

Lmao this post is hilarious

Paris is "white" as fuck yes because it's full of fags and jews and leftists, and because appartments cost a fortune there. The greater Paris area is the 3rd world though.

Of course it is, my point is that you can find majority white areas anywhere on the globe, finding one in paris doesn't disprove the statement that paris is in fact niggerized

When I visited Paris in 2013 I arrived via train at Gare du Nord and for a while I thought I had accidentally arrived in Mombasa

So you guys basically turned into NYC? And you're proud of this?

>France isn't just Paris
It is also French Guiana and France West Indies

Attached: july 14th-2017-french army-martinique-650x433.jpg (650x433, 82K)

He was talking about more than just Paris

>turned into NYC
NYC manages to be worse due to high concentration of Latinos and Jews.

>At least MY APPARTMENT is free from niggers
Your bull counts as a nigger Pierre, even if he is just half-black

French diversity

Attached: 010915_herridge2.jpg (780x438, 51K)

>Paris is "white" as fuck yes because it's full of fags and jews and leftists,

Leftists aren't a race. Neither are fags. And though we have an important jewish diaspora, let's not pretend that they are the majority of parisians either. We know where to mostly find them. (Rue des Rosiers)

omfg this is too fucking good. I laughed until I broke out in a coughing fit.

Loooooooool French Guyana doesn't even have more than 100k people, the only reason why it hasn't been invaded by Latino immigrants is because this black countries in latinamerica are ethno-states but for blacks, immigration of non black people is illegal and the European union and the ONGs of the ONU defends them

lol no, niggers in france are more wellbehaved than USA fatyelling niggers.
Also, you have to take into account that a lot of white guys in Paris are just tourists.
But really, this is exactly the mindset of frenchs.
>we don't have a country anymore, our capital is africa
>It's not that bad lol
Fucking idiots won't wake up till they have sharia law

>niggers in france are more wellbehaved than USA
Have you ever heard of Sevran? Its on par with Compton or Cook County.

There is no denying that there is indeed (((someone))) pushing for more and more immigrants in Europe, but it's often overblown by new worlder huwhites who never even set foot there.
This doesn't mean there isn't work to do, butI agree that people, especially on this board, are exaggerating the memes.

Too bad it's the cities which control the country.

Niggers in France have rape gangs, a thing not even in the USA happens

I've been on a 3-day visit to Paris last year and it's the biggest shithole i have ever visited.

>rude /uninviting people
>overpopulated as fuck
>niggers & kebabs everywhere
>heavily guarded landmarks with 5 hour waiting lines

too bad that such nice architecture (made by superior ancestors) inhabit such a useless group of people

>Queen edition:
>i.4cdn.org/gif/1552818802077.webm

Oh my god! i feel so guilty for finding this funny. I feel sorry for these people but this is hilarious.

MEME
*clap*
REVIEW
*clap*

Just pointing out that it's still a city full of people i don't like
But yes Jow Forums is retarded and doesn't understand the difference between paris and paris area, paris is white, probably whiter than the rest of France at this point
>And though we have an important jewish diaspora, let's not pretend that they are the majority of parisians either. We know where to mostly find them. (Rue des Rosiers)
500 000 jews in France
most in Paris
2 000 000 inhabitants in Paris

I'm not saying 25% of parisians are jewish but like 15% or so wouldn't surprise me at all, like a guy above said paris is like new york

yes only one nigger is more than enought

This is my favorite song for happenings.
Thank you user

Don't feel bad for these fucking rats. Remember when they were laughing about that little girl who got ran over in a truck of peace attack?

Fuckem. They're gonna get what's coming to them and deserve it.

>French Guyana doesn't even have more than 100k people
Much more in Metropolitan France and down there they call africans... africans

Attached: France-population.jpg (599x441, 55K)

pendez les blancs

*marked on watchlist*

youtube.com/watch?v=EuEDuye-JmE

Attached: 1350343186999.jpg (501x648, 37K)

>on't feel bad for these fucking rats. Remember when they were laughing about that little girl who got ran over in a truck of peace attack?
>Fuckem. They're gonna get what's coming to them and deserve it.

The one from the Nice terrorist attack or the Uk one ? Don't quite remember. Yes i think 've seen some of them celebrate. Still, i'm not heartless to the point where i'm completely indifferent when people are getting shot on sight.
I just want them to leave Western countries not torture or kill them; What happened in NZ is also bad because they'll seek out revenge. (even though this attack was also a response to previous islamic terrorist attacks).. The way i see it, we're in for a wild ride. a bleak future. Who knows how it'll evolve but i wouldn't be surprised if we have another terrorist attack soon

>Despite the invasion, you'll find many parts of the city which do not necessarily look like africa.
Holy shit this cuck cope

Attached: pepe-laugh.png (600x580, 360K)

>pendez les blancs
Et surtout les tafioles dans ton genre.