CATHOLIC GENERAL - /CG/ - Second Sunday of Lent Edition!

CATHOLIC GENERAL - Second Sunday of Lent
DEDICATED CATHOLIC GENERALS EVERY SUNDAY AND HOLY DAYS.

Solemn Mass as theme of the thread :youtube.com/watch?v=bWmcbpXd_3Q&t=0s

Everyone is welcome.
Discuss news, ask question, give answers, be kind to one another.

Here your daily readings
ewtn.com/daily-readings/

Second Sunday of Lent!, we have to be aware of the Devil and his trickery.
What should be intensified in Lent, time of conversion and purification, is: Prayer, penance and almsgiving.

these times are times of ABSOLUTE ESPIRITUAL WARFARE. Remember suffering is needed for Salvation youtube.com/watch?v=QDIGvyFVWa8

what to do for penance?, besides the obligatory fasts , you should think from all things you do , which one strays more away from God, which could be a worthy sacrifice with enough hardships. choose that, with moderation of course.

We have a Group for Telegram, lets grow our faith together!.
> The phone number?
Yes, Nobody can see it anyway, still better than WhatsApp or Discord.
>Catholic Group
t.me/Catholic_Sword
>Christian Group (for all denominations and who are interested)
t.me/christian_8ch
>Main Channel
t.me/CorpusChristi

Community links, such as recommended media, are now below in pastebin links. Remember to recommend things to add to the lists!

>Catholic Encyclopedia
newadvent.org/
>Seek your closest Latin Mass!
latinmassdir.org/
>Documents of Vatican II
vatican.va/archive/hist_councils/ii_vatican_council/index.htm
>Laudate App and iPieta App
play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aycka.apps.MassReadings&hl=en
ipieta.com/

>Collection of Posts
pastebin.com/w0tEeC80
>Recommended Movies
pastebin.com/VrB4FRdK
>Recommended Books
pastebin.com/9SiuTJzj
>Recommended Music
pastebin.com/G3xKa9kkç

Attached: 1534089235732.png (1278x879, 1.62M)

FUCK THE DEMIURGE AND FUCK ARCHONS

Attached: demiurge.png (666x868, 134K)

Lol at papist child fucking cunts

>NEO-JUDAIC GENERAL
This fucking thread again.

Attached: bq-5c76b5bb8243d.jpg (1917x2462, 832K)

Christianity (all denominations) = Imagine worshiping the God of your (((enemies)))

Pagan Europe = All White, kept Europe strong and white. Zero bloodshed over religion. Pagan Greeks kept Persian invaders away from Europe for a long time.

Christian Spain got conquered by Arabs. Arab occupation lasted for More than 800+ YEARS. As a result most Spaniards today have Arab admixture.

Christcuck greeks lost to ottoman shitskins. Even after the liberation, lot of shitskins and half- breeds converted to christianity and got to stay. They just said praise rabbi Yeshua bar-Yosef and christcucks had no choice, they either had to accept that they are racist heretic cultural Pagans and kick them out or accept them as brothers in christ. As a result modern day greeks are basically Turkish rape babies.

Attached: Dy87GhQWwAA9j7_.jpg (571x682, 92K)

Is the pic from orthodox Russia saint Petersburg ?

The religious are the ones who are keeping Europe white with our high natality ,that's why jews always tries to subvert and attack us, like you do supposed "pagan".

no idea friend

I don't understand the Spain one, they got conquered multiple times over antiquity alone, by pre-islamic shitskins and post-islamic shitskins

it likely is, I know the layout of Rome very well and that statues not in it

Lol at grooming gangs fucking up Bongistan. Lol at your slags getting dicked by every race besides your own kin.

its the easy meme, dont even mind

fuk u demiurge

Fuck off, race-traitor
>DEDICATED CATHOLIC GENERALS EVERY SUNDAY AND HOLY DAYS.
You spam this same shit every single goddamm day. Take this nigger loving trash somewhere else. You aren't welcome here.

i'm not a race traitor, i did well with my race.

it's our duty to engage the faithless at all times friend, you know better than any other

Attached: 1549423432466.png (420x850, 15K)

E MICHAEL JONES IN THE MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE

Attached: 66A5C7B4-8645-49B2-9214-A227A9B3CF5C.jpg (398x256, 28K)

>every single goddamm
blatantly false, juden, show your flag

Attached: d59db6ad122b74a76e421f362c44d348e91ea04466536ffa70ac031e79b70c44.png (2028x3497, 3.07M)

bump for the lord

Attached: 551.jpg (894x487, 69K)

I could link you the daily christcuck threads. They are every single day multiple times a daay. Newfag retard.

Attached: 2017-10-18-pickle-rick.jpg (800x1098, 310K)

Here’s the tabernacle from my Cathedral this morning.

Attached: EC52C99C-1F71-4B94-AAF8-C23641F503AE.jpg (1535x2048, 540K)

yeah yeah but arguing about spanish blood is not a faith matter kek

A great prayer from my latin mass book entitled: Prayer for all things necessary for salvation.

It really covers all bases - also it was clearly written awhile ago so it not gay as shit.

O My God, I believe in Thee; do Thou strengthen my faith. All my hopes are in Thee; do Thou secure them. I love Thee with my whole heart; teach me to love Thee daily more and more. I am sorry that I have offended Thee; do Thou increase my sorrow.

I adore Thee as my first beginning; I aspire after Thee as my last end. I give Thee thanks as my constant benefactor. I call upon Thee as my sovereign prtector.

Vouchsafe, O my God, to conduct me by Thy wisdom, to restrain me by Thy justice, to comfort me by Thy mercy, to defend my by Thy power. ToThe I desire to consecrate all my thoughts, words, actions, and sufferings, that henceforward I may think of Thee, speak of Thee, refer all my actions to Thy greater glory, and suffer willingly whatever Thou shalt appoint.

Lord, I desire that in all things Thy will may be done, because it is Thy will, and in the manner that Thou willest. I beg of Thee to enlighten my understanding, to inflame my will, to purify my body, and to sanctify my soul. Give me strength, O my God, to expiate my offenses, to subdue my passions, to overcome my temptations, and to acquire the virtues necessary for my state.

Fill my heart with tender affections foThy goodness, a hatred of my faults, a love of my neighbor, and a contempt of the world.

Let me always remember to be submissive to my superiors, condescending to my inferiors, faithful to my friends and charitable to my enemies.
Assist me to overcome sensuality by mortification, avarice by almsdeeds, anger by meekness, and tepidity by devotion.

O my God, make me prudent in my undertakings, courageous in dangers, patient in affliction, and humble in prosperity. Grant that I may ever be attentive at my prayers, temperate at my meals, diligent in my employments, and constant in my resolutions.

Let my conscience ever be upright and pure, my exterior modest, my conversation edifying, and my comportment regular. Assist me, that I may overcome nature, correspond with Thy grace, keep Thy commandments and work out my salvation.

Discover to me, O my God, the nothingness of this world, the greatness of heaven, the shortness of time, and the length of eternity. Grant that I may prepare for death, fear Thy judgments, escape hell, and in the end obtain heaven; through the merits of our Lord Jesus Christ. AMEN.

show your flag jewrat

pagans are degenerate by definition. you have to be a mental retarded to deny this. everything we fight against is embodied in paganism

AMEN, thanks brother

I hope there will be a mass and a blessing for knight Brenton Tarrant. May God give him strenght and courage, and his place in heaven for protecting our faith and our values.

I love seing the thread every sunday. Thank you brother!

Attached: glory-to-God-1024x5756.jpg (1024x575, 59K)

I'm very much interested in Christianity as an agnostic person, but I have one question to Jow Forumsacks who are Christian.

How do you simultaneously uphold the immaterial views of the Bible and the material views of white nationalism? Do you not think they come into conflict at times?

from reading his manifesto it sounds like he may have been raised catholic
> talks about priests
> confessionals
> divorce
> quotes Pope Urban II

youre welcome brother

>accepted versions: Douay Rheims
based

Attached: 1544933252816.jpg (960x960, 58K)