HAPPENING: PROTESTS IN SERBIA

HAPPENING IN BELGRADE!!!
Protesters in Serbia have blocked Presidency building this morning, yesterday they blocked state television RTS. They blocked police station few hours ago.
Government is organising people that will come in Belgrade on counter-protest, organised by ruling globalist Serbian Progressive Party.
basically general shitshow

Pussylips' days are numbered!!! It seems

previous thread:

Attached: protesters.jpg (976x549, 142K)

serbs few months ago

Attached: 1530333920485.jpg (800x533, 82K)

Attached: 1527057900417.jpg (1023x575, 81K)

Attached: 1544523435653.jpg (1024x711, 614K)

Attached: 1544390184694.jpg (1000x541, 159K)

russian opinion on serbians, like expected

Attached: 1524447168923.png (720x401, 56K)

dafuq r u doing bro?

Attached: 1542225978743.jpg (516x389, 43K)

Yes and?

Is there any source on counter protest or is it just a rumor? I expected Vucic to get United Force & Delije considering they have a match right now which is about to end soon.

whats the problem

>being that gay for putin
cringe

>biased
Why am I biased?
First, you need to provide evidence for your claims.
Second, how does that corruption you imply exists on the same level as in Russia affect the citizens of those countries?
That's what matters, ultimately. Amazon getting away with some shit isn't the end of the world. But if everyone gets away with an even greater amount of shit (as in Russia), and little is done to stop them, then it's a major problem.

But go ahead, I'm listening. Give me stories, sources, data.

disrespectful to put foreign leader pictures next to your flag

Attached: 1549321267070.jpg (1000x541, 94K)

What are they protesting?

idk why are you posting those pics, what message are you trying to send?

Putin is based, fuck off cryptoSlav

>Zato sto trenutno Putin je na nasoj strani
Kako tačno?
Na našoj je strani što se tiče Kosova, čisto jer to može da nabija Zapadu na nos. Inače, Rusi nam ne daju ništa drugo.
>Sovjetski Savez vise ne postoji
Ne ali Putin se vratio na početna podešavanja, i sad slavi taj isti SSSR i rehabilituje Staljina.

Zamisli kako je Poljaku kad rehabilitiju čovjeka koji je naredio ubistvo 20,000 Poljaka?

Šta, Poljaci i Česi nam nisu braća?

>retarded overly aggressive and autistic post
>flag

Yeah that checks out.
Also nice digits.

serbia strong

do you like them

disgusting

QUICK RUNDOWN:

FUCK YEAH BALKANS VS. BALTICS
WW III LET'S GET IT ON!

That's organised mass from Vucic, nobody gives a fuck about Russians anymore, fucking spastics are not even able to maintain a proper damage control against USA in the Syria conflict, I explained it here:

>Balkan Niggers being Balkan Niggers
what is the news?

Attached: 1522362461658.png (912x629, 620K)

like 10000 random things, they are just protesting so that Westerners would pay them to make country unstable

not really

This isn't Jow Forums, speak English before you get janny'd

Pročitaj malo o motivaciji cara Nikolaja, zašto je ušao u rat. Pucao mu je kurac za Srbe.

I'm talking to Serbs so I speak Serbian. We are talking about Russia.

yeah i read some serb saying the 50k people who came to belgrad to greet putin were paid and forced to go by their work, idk if its truth. its good that serbs are waking up, few months ago Jow Forums most of the serbs here were russian lovers who seemed like they would catch bullet for them. really slave mentality and like little bitches wrapped around putins leg

Aleksandar is a faggot.

There are no levels of curruption. THere is corruption, is legalized coruption not corruption? Or is US exceptional to corruption claims?

> Amazon getting away with some shit isn't the end of the world.
I am trying my best not to insult you, but I find it hard. You are forgiving Amazon, Google spying, Media campaigns, AIPAC and other lobbyist corrupt groups, bearocracy of unelected officials in the EU etc... Why? Does it boil down to you hoping they will pat you on the back and give you some money? Is that it?

>But go ahead, I'm listening. Give me stories, sources, data.
What are you even arguing now? That corruption has levels in it? WTF is goal now? Is all this supposed to justify our country entering NATO and becoming west puppet. Like you make claims that are even more stupid, but I don't need to press you on them because that is goalmoving.

It's sad. I just don't know anymore if you know what you want except to make us west puppets. I just want Serbia to work for Serbia, not be on the leash of the West.

I don't think there is a conclusion you want to reach. I just don't get it how you make arbitrary things in your head to justify western system.

go suck arab cock, hans. we don't care for your merkel imperialism.

Hope someone starts shooting politicians too heat shit up!
I want Yugo War 2.0, or at least Maidan 2.0!

Serbs are cool guys... No fucking idea who these russians who hate them.

CIA coup hitting Serbia because they fucked up in Vuvuzela.
>just as /sg/ finally dies for good
>/sg/ is reborn but it's Serbia now
>combines based slavs with excitement of civil war
I feel bad for you Serb bros but I am definitely getting the popcorn.

no one gives a fuck about serbia

I bought 2lbs more popcorn just yesterday. Although I forgot to get more butter, so only the first pound or so will have dat buttery goodness.

that's normal bro, there is always someone who hates everything everywhere
there are even some serbs who hate other serbs and Serbia lol
just ignore idiots and keep rollin'

i wouldnt hate someone who was wrapped around my leg and who would catch bullet for me, but i would look at him down like hes a worthless bitch with no spine who i have control over

I love Serbia and going for a trip this summer, but why can't just praise your own leaders. You are making a big mistake adding crazy manlet there. Be yourselves please.

what? you dont like serbs sucking you off? you dont like them praising your leader and putting your leader pictures next to their flag?

Пpoплaчeнныe либepaшки и шкипы y кoтopых пoдпeклo

Have fun when you visit Serbia bro, you are welcome

What is the political ideology of the various parties in the coalition?
I read that the head of defense called them fascist.

SLAVS ARE UBERMENSCH
LITERAL CHOSEN RACE
WHITES ARE WEAK WRISTED FAGGOTS

good

Attached: download.jpg (299x168, 8K)

There are lots of shitposters with proxies, and paid trolls who use Russian and Estonian flags.

yes Estonia, not all loves Pynya here. Or mb you just brainwashed by your own state media.

At least they got white people living in their country unlike the cucked shithole you are in where almost every single city has

>paid trolls who use Russian and Estonian flags
nice try kid

it's far left + far right coalition united in their love for money and wealth

>Rusi nam ne daju ništa drugo.
Daju nam legitimited sa UN vetom
>Ne ali Putin se vratio na početna podešavanja, i sad slavi taj isti SSSR i rehabilituje Staljina.
Ovo je Putinov zadnji mandat
>Zamisli kako je Poljaku kad rehabilitiju čovjeka koji je naredio ubistvo 20,000 Poljaka?
500 000 Rusa je umrlo da oslobodi Poljsku
30 000 samo za Gdansk
>Šta, Poljaci i Česi nam nisu braća?
Jesu, ali su nam zarili noz u ledja kad su priznali Kosovo

Dude you are retarded...

So you want Putin to give you money and then you will support him?
Every single one of your comments is about Materialism and why you'd rather support the West in hopes you get money.
Also Stalin was a great hero and leader. He did many good things for his people and that's why ZOG hates him while they love Lenin and Trotsky.

Just because you have a mentality of a whore, doesn't mean that others think like you aswell.

Yeah good luck... or something..

>mfw

Attached: 1552726945340.png (300x300, 112K)

PAY BACK GIBS

What kind of flag is this? Genuinely asking, never seen it.

It's clear Putin wouldn't do shit for us, but our friendship with the Ruskies goes far back. It's not just "boot licking" as you put it. The Russians have made countless sacrifices in the name of Serbia, there are literally more Russian graveyards in Serbia than Serbian ones. It is a friendship, a brotherhood, one your people simply can't understand. It is above Putin and Vucic, it is on another level.

thats your cope to truth

BUMP

keep us posted

You are not being objective, Serbia isn't in the same position as the Baltic, we don't have Russia breathing down our necks, we are more like a reverse Ukraine, we are threatened and pushed up against the wall by US and the west so there is a strong counter reaction expressed in the support for Russia as a culturally close eastern alternative.

Tho honestly, as much of a rusophile as i am, i thought it was very embarrassing when they saluted Putin with cannon shots and church bells when he arrived at the main Belgrade temple...
And yes, Vucic bussed people in from the countryside by the thousands...

Tell that to the Montenegrin cuck who wants us to fuck up our relations with Russia so we can turn into an idiocracy just like the West

And all this because of that Putin meeting. Soros is fuming.

Attached: 1528369704365.jpg (960x783, 69K)

you think we dont have it in baltic? i dont have a problem in you liking russia or being brothers with them, be, but problem comes when it gets to cocksucking level like whores. belarus has a relationship with russia, i dont give a single fuck about them. their people dont put putin pictures or other disrespectful shit next to their flag. problem is your people are whores

this

Also what provinces are best for staying outside in wilderness?

What's the problem with offering people from the countryside transportation to Belgrade for this event?
You know how the countryside looks like in some places and how people have very little there.
He definitely did not force or bribe anyone to come.

Wow people still pulling the debt card?

Go back to the only coast you have subhuman slav Blagika.

Attached: cmnofea8jyzx.png (702x273, 117K)

tl;dr thead
mUh KoSoVo

Attached: 1551561076893.jpg (608x402, 27K)

If it makes you so mad, I think I'll go get a Putin poster
I'll hang it next to an Estonian flag

I definitely can imagine this. If you have seen the video it looked as if the Russian Emperor of old times came to a visit complete with church bells ringing to celebrate him.

What EU did to your country is unforgivable
Grexit when?

based Plato

U vezi čega? Kosova. Strašna stvar. Kosovo doslovno nikad nećemo povratiti ovim tempom i ovim pristupom.
>Ovo je Putinov zadnji mandat
Sigurno.
>500 000 Rusa je umrlo da oslobodi Poljsku
I drugih. S druge strane, ti isti Sovjeti su napali Poljsku 1939. zajedno sa Hitlerom.
A onda i Finsku. Pa Rumuniju.
>ali su nam zarili noz u ledja kad su priznali Kosovo
Da, zarili su nam nož u leđa jer su priznali faktičku situaciju: da Srbija ne kontroliše Kosovo i da 90% stanovništva na Kosovu ne želi da živi u Srbiji.
Sve bi nam cvjetalo da je Kosovo u Srbiji. Ne bi nikakvog problema imali.
Doslovno tema za idiote i tema za skretanje sa drugih, bitnijih tema.
>legalized corruption
First learn what lobbying is and how does it work.
Yes, there are different levels of corruption. Russia and Sweden aren't corrupt on the same level.
>you are forgiving
I'm forgiving no one. I'm just saying, that shit you emphasize doesn't really affect the livelihood of people there that much. Russian oligarchy does.
Amazon will get the hammer sooner or later. Just like everyone did eventually. Even Standard Oil got fucked up, and they were the biggest company in the world at that time.
>justify western system
It's already justified, by their high levels of human development, material wealth, rule of law and other stuff.

our only problem are greedy fucking HDZ mafia politicians

and our coast beats yours 10 times brownie

When a proper government is in office.

The question is what are you going to do with Kosovo?

lmao good to do shit like 1500 km away fucking bitch

Serbia is getting close to Russia so the (((they))) are financing color revolution to destabilize the country. You know the usual.

Attached: 1521402434940.png (1178x663, 818K)

Instead the baltics are sucking kike dick, breaking off all relations with Russia and are poorer than ever LOL. I would be surprised if that pine desert even exists at all in 50 years.

>U vezi čega? Kosova. Strašna stvar. Kosovo doslovno nikad nećemo povratiti ovim tempom i ovim pristupom
We can wait 600 years and keep the conflict frozen.
People like you would have simply chosen to convert to Islam and profit from slavery.

Hahaha you probably haven't even visited the thousands coasts and beaches we have.

Beat it Blagika, you can't compete.

I don't think a Greek has to feel shame when looking at his history and his country and people when a Croat shits on him.
There's not a single historically relevant Croat who has ever existed.
Yet 3000 year old Greek literature is studied to this day.

Crni druze RUS nema nista. Sta ce Rusija da uradi za SRB? U rusiji je manja prosecna plata nego u SRB. Nemoj glumiti kretena. Ko najvise profitira od status quo na Kosovu? RUS. Mi smo obican satelit uticaja Rusije.

mi smo toliko sjebani da nam je na vlasti vucic a u opoziciji sergej trifunovic i ostala govna glumci umetnici smrdljivi antisrpski , djilas i bosko

janemogu

Attached: kraj.jpg (305x165, 9K)

What exactly CAN be done with Kosovo?
Attack it? We will get fucked up quickly.
But let's say we reconquer Kosovo and all goes well. Albanians there don't want to live in Serbia.
So you ethnically cleanse them.
And now what?
You have an empty fucking province with little development. You would need far higher birth rates and a lot of money to force people to go there.
For what?
Some fucking coal and monasteries?
No one is actually thinking this through. It's a purely butthurt sentimental reaction.
And God forbid you point this out, you are automatically a traitor because you don't think Serbs should fucking die for Kosovo.

It's forced political theater, there are enough Belgraders who came out to support Putin as it is, Vucic just made it a very cringe kitsch event to send some kind of a massage.

Yeah, most of our people fell for the "Putin stronk" meme, which is why they support him. We are in a tricky situation with the West (Kosovo), so people look for protection from a Great Power.

I'm in central Serbia (hint: palm trees) and am a farmer, trying to remain independent of the world. Generally, though, this country is almost completely lawless so the answer to your question would be literally anywhere away from the capital. If you were near me I'd be glad to help in any way I could.

kek. When the national pride extends only to beaches and coasts u know it's people's self esteem is truly at an all time low..

>Ante Pavelic

Attached: 1552678998283.jpg (223x226, 13K)

Being poor vs state enforced homosexuality on children. Very hard to pick one there.
Go to your nearest homo bar and watch children strip naked for homosexuals.
Throw them one dollar.

weak faggot

low effort post. if we had the population of Poland we would be world power. Serbia cant even afford to do PISA test to evaluate their kids knowledge, theres no comparsion needed for baltic and serbia. its like comparing first with first from bottom

Attached: 1522678995357.png (994x692, 169K)

thats 2017, its 31k now. bit outdated map but still k, probaly more countries lower than us now

Based Jagodina :)

As if you have to be poor to be normal,why not strive for something better?

If my grandfather was still alive he would have loved to go there, yet it would've been very hard for him to afford this.
Vucic did something for these people, why should they care if someone thinks it's cringe when a bunch of "peasants" want to see Putin?

Waiting game
>U vezi čega? Kosova. Strašna stvar. Kosovo doslovno nikad nećemo povratiti ovim tempom i ovim pristupom.
Skroz suprotno, cekamo da Ameri se povuku i onda uzimamo nazad
>S druge strane
Da su Svabe pobedili ne bi bilo Poljske
>Da, zarili su nam nož u leđa jer su priznali faktičku situaciju: da Srbija ne kontroliše Kosovo i da 90% stanovništva na Kosovu ne želi da živi u Srbiji.
Kosovo je zasticena zona Ujedinjenih Nacija, to je bio dogovor da povucemo trupe
>90% stanovništva
A sta bi sa Srpskim stanovnistvom tamo
>Sve bi nam cvjetalo da je Kosovo u Srbiji. Ne bi nikakvog problema imali.
Izvrces mi reci
>Doslovno tema za idiote i tema za skretanje sa drugih, bitnijih tema.
Kosovo je bitno iz Kulturnih, Religioznih i Ekonomskih razloga
Ekonomski jer Kosovo sadrzi najvece rudno bogatsvo Balkana, ostale necu objasnjavati jer tebi nisu bitni