HAPPENING: PROTESTS IN SERBIA

Christian Rodriguez
Christian Rodriguez

HAPPENING IN BELGRADE!!!
Protesters in Serbia have blocked Presidency building this morning, yesterday they blocked state television RTS. They blocked police station few hours ago.
Government is organising people that will come in Belgrade on counter-protest, organised by ruling globalist Serbian Progressive Party.
basically general shitshow

Pussylips' days are numbered!!! It seems

previous thread:
jowforums.com/thread/206709635/politics

Attached: protesters.jpg (142 KB, 976x549)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IBt1r9vtJjU
kommersant.ru/doc/3677334
google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4716d17708aebcc3:0xd60fabdf11188864!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipOfy3BaVZIsbctTn3l3SJSHpfJ6wQv0ETfyqKCZ=w86-h87-n-k-no!5scmentarz siemianowice - Google Search&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOfy3BaVZIsbctTn3l3SJSHpfJ6wQv0ETfyqKCZ
amazon.com/Iran-Iraq-War-Pierre-Razoux/dp/0674088638
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction
youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9dG9O4jo8

Christopher Harris
Christopher Harris

serbs few months ago

Attached: 1530333920485.jpg (82 KB, 800x533)

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Attached: 1527057900417.jpg (81 KB, 1023x575)

Michael Parker
Michael Parker

Attached: 1544523435653.jpg (614 KB, 1024x711)

Kevin Fisher
Kevin Fisher

Attached: 1544390184694.jpg (159 KB, 1000x541)

Easton Peterson
Easton Peterson

russian opinion on serbians, like expected

Attached: 1524447168923.png (56 KB, 720x401)

Juan Jackson
Juan Jackson

dafuq r u doing bro?

John Fisher
John Fisher

Attached: 1542225978743.jpg (43 KB, 516x389)

Hudson King
Hudson King

Yes and?

Brandon Thompson
Brandon Thompson

Is there any source on counter protest or is it just a rumor? I expected Vucic to get United Force & Delije considering they have a match right now which is about to end soon.

Gabriel Bell
Gabriel Bell

whats the problem

Isaiah White
Isaiah White

being that gay for putin
cringe

Henry Moore
Henry Moore

biased
Why am I biased?
First, you need to provide evidence for your claims.
Second, how does that corruption you imply exists on the same level as in Russia affect the citizens of those countries?
That's what matters, ultimately. Amazon getting away with some shit isn't the end of the world. But if everyone gets away with an even greater amount of shit (as in Russia), and little is done to stop them, then it's a major problem.

But go ahead, I'm listening. Give me stories, sources, data.

Brody Gonzalez
Brody Gonzalez

disrespectful to put foreign leader pictures next to your flag

Attached: 1549321267070.jpg (94 KB, 1000x541)

Ethan Carter
Ethan Carter

What are they protesting?

Aiden Campbell
Aiden Campbell

idk why are you posting those pics, what message are you trying to send?

Austin Young
Austin Young

Putin is based, fuck off cryptoSlav

Nathan Evans
Nathan Evans

Zato sto trenutno Putin je na nasoj strani
Kako tačno?
Na našoj je strani što se tiče Kosova, čisto jer to može da nabija Zapadu na nos. Inače, Rusi nam ne daju ništa drugo.
Sovjetski Savez vise ne postoji
Ne ali Putin se vratio na početna podešavanja, i sad slavi taj isti SSSR i rehabilituje Staljina.

Zamisli kako je Poljaku kad rehabilitiju čovjeka koji je naredio ubistvo 20,000 Poljaka?

Šta, Poljaci i Česi nam nisu braća?

Michael Flores
Michael Flores

retarded overly aggressive and autistic post
flag

Yeah that checks out.
Also nice digits.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

serbia strong

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

do you like them

Christian Jenkins
Christian Jenkins

disgusting

Adrian Ortiz
Adrian Ortiz

QUICK RUNDOWN:

Daniel Walker
Daniel Walker

FUCK YEAH BALKANS VS. BALTICS
WW III LET'S GET IT ON!

Lucas Reed
Lucas Reed

That's organised mass from Vucic, nobody gives a fuck about Russians anymore, fucking spastics are not even able to maintain a proper damage control against USA in the Syria conflict, I explained it here:

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Balkan Niggers being Balkan Niggers
what is the news?

Attached: 1522362461658.png (620 KB, 912x629)

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

like 10000 random things, they are just protesting so that Westerners would pay them to make country unstable

not really

Christopher Morgan
Christopher Morgan

This isn't /int/, speak English before you get janny'd

Jackson Johnson
Jackson Johnson

Pročitaj malo o motivaciji cara Nikolaja, zašto je ušao u rat. Pucao mu je kurac za Srbe.

Logan Moore
Logan Moore

I'm talking to Serbs so I speak Serbian. We are talking about Russia.

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

yeah i read some serb saying the 50k people who came to belgrad to greet putin were paid and forced to go by their work, idk if its truth. its good that serbs are waking up, few months ago Jow Forums most of the serbs here were russian lovers who seemed like they would catch bullet for them. really slave mentality and like little bitches wrapped around putins leg

Lucas Green
Lucas Green

Aleksandar is a faggot.

Robert Morales
Robert Morales

There are no levels of curruption. THere is corruption, is legalized coruption not corruption? Or is US exceptional to corruption claims?

Amazon getting away with some shit isn't the end of the world.
I am trying my best not to insult you, but I find it hard. You are forgiving Amazon, Google spying, Media campaigns, AIPAC and other lobbyist corrupt groups, bearocracy of unelected officials in the EU etc... Why? Does it boil down to you hoping they will pat you on the back and give you some money? Is that it?

But go ahead, I'm listening. Give me stories, sources, data.
What are you even arguing now? That corruption has levels in it? WTF is goal now? Is all this supposed to justify our country entering NATO and becoming west puppet. Like you make claims that are even more stupid, but I don't need to press you on them because that is goalmoving.

It's sad. I just don't know anymore if you know what you want except to make us west puppets. I just want Serbia to work for Serbia, not be on the leash of the West.

I don't think there is a conclusion you want to reach. I just don't get it how you make arbitrary things in your head to justify western system.

Juan Reed
Juan Reed

go suck arab cock, hans. we don't care for your merkel imperialism.

Jayden Robinson
Jayden Robinson

Hope someone starts shooting politicians too heat shit up!
I want Yugo War 2.0, or at least Maidan 2.0!

Asher Green
Asher Green

Serbs are cool guys... No fucking idea who these russians who hate them.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

CIA coup hitting Serbia because they fucked up in Vuvuzela.
just as /sg/ finally dies for good
/sg/ is reborn but it's Serbia now
combines based slavs with excitement of civil war
I feel bad for you Serb bros but I am definitely getting the popcorn.

Nathan Rivera
Nathan Rivera

no one gives a fuck about serbia

Carson Fisher
Carson Fisher

I bought 2lbs more popcorn just yesterday. Although I forgot to get more butter, so only the first pound or so will have dat buttery goodness.

Elijah Carter
Elijah Carter

that's normal bro, there is always someone who hates everything everywhere
there are even some serbs who hate other serbs and Serbia lol
just ignore idiots and keep rollin'

Carter Kelly
Carter Kelly

i wouldnt hate someone who was wrapped around my leg and who would catch bullet for me, but i would look at him down like hes a worthless bitch with no spine who i have control over

Aaron Sullivan
Aaron Sullivan

I love Serbia and going for a trip this summer, but why can't just praise your own leaders. You are making a big mistake adding crazy manlet there. Be yourselves please.

Isaac Peterson
Isaac Peterson

what? you dont like serbs sucking you off? you dont like them praising your leader and putting your leader pictures next to their flag?

Christopher Wood
Christopher Wood

Пpoплaчeнныe либepaшки и шкипы y кoтopых пoдпeклo

Blake Jones
Blake Jones

Have fun when you visit Serbia bro, you are welcome

Austin Wilson
Austin Wilson

What is the political ideology of the various parties in the coalition?
I read that the head of defense called them fascist.

Jordan Gonzalez
Jordan Gonzalez

SLAVS ARE UBERMENSCH
LITERAL CHOSEN RACE
WHITES ARE WEAK WRISTED FAGGOTS

Leo Adams
Leo Adams

good

Attached: download.jpg (8 KB, 299x168)

Parker Bell
Parker Bell

There are lots of shitposters with proxies, and paid trolls who use Russian and Estonian flags.

Elijah Ward
Elijah Ward

yes Estonia, not all loves Pynya here. Or mb you just brainwashed by your own state media.

Lincoln Murphy
Lincoln Murphy

At least they got white people living in their country unlike the cucked shithole you are in where almost every single city has <50% white populations LMAO.

Jackson Gray
Jackson Gray

paid trolls who use Russian and Estonian flags
nice try kid

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

it's far left + far right coalition united in their love for money and wealth

Mason Mitchell
Mason Mitchell

Rusi nam ne daju ništa drugo.
Daju nam legitimited sa UN vetom
Ne ali Putin se vratio na početna podešavanja, i sad slavi taj isti SSSR i rehabilituje Staljina.
Ovo je Putinov zadnji mandat
Zamisli kako je Poljaku kad rehabilitiju čovjeka koji je naredio ubistvo 20,000 Poljaka?
500 000 Rusa je umrlo da oslobodi Poljsku
30 000 samo za Gdansk
Šta, Poljaci i Česi nam nisu braća?
Jesu, ali su nam zarili noz u ledja kad su priznali Kosovo

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Dude you are retarded...

Alexander Parker
Alexander Parker

So you want Putin to give you money and then you will support him?
Every single one of your comments is about Materialism and why you'd rather support the West in hopes you get money.
Also Stalin was a great hero and leader. He did many good things for his people and that's why ZOG hates him while they love Lenin and Trotsky.

Kevin Bennett
Kevin Bennett

Just because you have a mentality of a whore, doesn't mean that others think like you aswell.

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Yeah good luck... or something..

mfw

Attached: 1552726945340.png (112 KB, 300x300)

Nolan Diaz
Nolan Diaz

PAY BACK GIBS

Daniel Powell
Daniel Powell

What kind of flag is this? Genuinely asking, never seen it.

Elijah White
Elijah White

It's clear Putin wouldn't do shit for us, but our friendship with the Ruskies goes far back. It's not just "boot licking" as you put it. The Russians have made countless sacrifices in the name of Serbia, there are literally more Russian graveyards in Serbia than Serbian ones. It is a friendship, a brotherhood, one your people simply can't understand. It is above Putin and Vucic, it is on another level.

Ian Hall
Ian Hall

thats your cope to truth

Justin Thomas
Justin Thomas

BUMP

keep us posted

Robert Miller
Robert Miller

You are not being objective, Serbia isn't in the same position as the Baltic, we don't have Russia breathing down our necks, we are more like a reverse Ukraine, we are threatened and pushed up against the wall by US and the west so there is a strong counter reaction expressed in the support for Russia as a culturally close eastern alternative.

Tho honestly, as much of a rusophile as i am, i thought it was very embarrassing when they saluted Putin with cannon shots and church bells when he arrived at the main Belgrade temple...
And yes, Vucic bussed people in from the countryside by the thousands...

Colton Morgan
Colton Morgan

Tell that to the Montenegrin cuck who wants us to fuck up our relations with Russia so we can turn into an idiocracy just like the West

Alexander King
Alexander King

And all this because of that Putin meeting. Soros is fuming.

Attached: 1528369704365.jpg (69 KB, 960x783)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

you think we dont have it in baltic? i dont have a problem in you liking russia or being brothers with them, be, but problem comes when it gets to cocksucking level like whores. belarus has a relationship with russia, i dont give a single fuck about them. their people dont put putin pictures or other disrespectful shit next to their flag. problem is your people are whores

Gabriel Perez
Gabriel Perez

this

Also what provinces are best for staying outside in wilderness?

Alexander Jones
Alexander Jones

What's the problem with offering people from the countryside transportation to Belgrade for this event?
You know how the countryside looks like in some places and how people have very little there.
He definitely did not force or bribe anyone to come.

Jaxson Gray
Jaxson Gray

Wow people still pulling the debt card?

Go back to the only coast you have subhuman slav Blagika.

Attached: cmnofea8jyzx.png (117 KB, 702x273)

Benjamin White
Benjamin White

tl;dr thead
mUh KoSoVo

Attached: 1551561076893.jpg (27 KB, 608x402)

Kevin Davis
Kevin Davis

If it makes you so mad, I think I'll go get a Putin poster
I'll hang it next to an Estonian flag

Tyler Brown
Tyler Brown

I definitely can imagine this. If you have seen the video it looked as if the Russian Emperor of old times came to a visit complete with church bells ringing to celebrate him.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

What EU did to your country is unforgivable
Grexit when?

Nathan Ramirez
Nathan Ramirez

based Plato

Jack White
Jack White

U vezi čega? Kosova. Strašna stvar. Kosovo doslovno nikad nećemo povratiti ovim tempom i ovim pristupom.
Ovo je Putinov zadnji mandat
Sigurno.
I drugih. S druge strane, ti isti Sovjeti su napali Poljsku 1939. zajedno sa Hitlerom.
A onda i Finsku. Pa Rumuniju.
ali su nam zarili noz u ledja kad su priznali Kosovo
Da, zarili su nam nož u leđa jer su priznali faktičku situaciju: da Srbija ne kontroliše Kosovo i da 90% stanovništva na Kosovu ne želi da živi u Srbiji.
Sve bi nam cvjetalo da je Kosovo u Srbiji. Ne bi nikakvog problema imali.
Doslovno tema za idiote i tema za skretanje sa drugih, bitnijih tema.
legalized corruption
First learn what lobbying is and how does it work.
Yes, there are different levels of corruption. Russia and Sweden aren't corrupt on the same level.
you are forgiving
I'm forgiving no one. I'm just saying, that shit you emphasize doesn't really affect the livelihood of people there that much. Russian oligarchy does.
Amazon will get the hammer sooner or later. Just like everyone did eventually. Even Standard Oil got fucked up, and they were the biggest company in the world at that time.
justify western system
It's already justified, by their high levels of human development, material wealth, rule of law and other stuff.

Connor Miller
Connor Miller

our only problem are greedy fucking HDZ mafia politicians

and our coast beats yours 10 times brownie

David Kelly
David Kelly

When a proper government is in office.

The question is what are you going to do with Kosovo?

Jayden Parker
Jayden Parker

lmao good to do shit like 1500 km away fucking bitch

Justin Parker
Justin Parker

Serbia is getting close to Russia so the (((they))) are financing color revolution to destabilize the country. You know the usual.

Attached: 1521402434940.png (818 KB, 1178x663)

Colton Turner
Colton Turner

Instead the baltics are sucking kike dick, breaking off all relations with Russia and are poorer than ever LOL. I would be surprised if that pine desert even exists at all in 50 years.

Ian Phillips
Ian Phillips

U vezi čega? Kosova. Strašna stvar. Kosovo doslovno nikad nećemo povratiti ovim tempom i ovim pristupom
We can wait 600 years and keep the conflict frozen.
People like you would have simply chosen to convert to Islam and profit from slavery.

Hudson Robinson
Hudson Robinson

Hahaha you probably haven't even visited the thousands coasts and beaches we have.

Beat it Blagika, you can't compete.

Nathan Jenkins
Nathan Jenkins

I don't think a Greek has to feel shame when looking at his history and his country and people when a Croat shits on him.
There's not a single historically relevant Croat who has ever existed.
Yet 3000 year old Greek literature is studied to this day.

Asher Sanchez
Asher Sanchez

Crni druze RUS nema nista. Sta ce Rusija da uradi za SRB? U rusiji je manja prosecna plata nego u SRB. Nemoj glumiti kretena. Ko najvise profitira od status quo na Kosovu? RUS. Mi smo obican satelit uticaja Rusije.

Carter Cruz
Carter Cruz

mi smo toliko sjebani da nam je na vlasti vucic a u opoziciji sergej trifunovic i ostala govna glumci umetnici smrdljivi antisrpski , djilas i bosko

janemogu

Attached: kraj.jpg (9 KB, 305x165)

Cameron Jones
Cameron Jones

What exactly CAN be done with Kosovo?
Attack it? We will get fucked up quickly.
But let's say we reconquer Kosovo and all goes well. Albanians there don't want to live in Serbia.
So you ethnically cleanse them.
And now what?
You have an empty fucking province with little development. You would need far higher birth rates and a lot of money to force people to go there.
For what?
Some fucking coal and monasteries?
No one is actually thinking this through. It's a purely butthurt sentimental reaction.
And God forbid you point this out, you are automatically a traitor because you don't think Serbs should fucking die for Kosovo.

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

It's forced political theater, there are enough Belgraders who came out to support Putin as it is, Vucic just made it a very cringe kitsch event to send some kind of a massage.

Nicholas Hall
Nicholas Hall

Yeah, most of our people fell for the "Putin stronk" meme, which is why they support him. We are in a tricky situation with the West (Kosovo), so people look for protection from a Great Power.

I'm in central Serbia (hint: palm trees) and am a farmer, trying to remain independent of the world. Generally, though, this country is almost completely lawless so the answer to your question would be literally anywhere away from the capital. If you were near me I'd be glad to help in any way I could.

Owen Powell
Owen Powell

kek. When the national pride extends only to beaches and coasts u know it's people's self esteem is truly at an all time low..

William Ross
William Ross

Ante Pavelic

Attached: 1552678998283.jpg (13 KB, 223x226)

Caleb Cooper
Caleb Cooper

Being poor vs state enforced homosexuality on children. Very hard to pick one there.
Go to your nearest homo bar and watch children strip naked for homosexuals.
Throw them one dollar.

Lincoln Green
Lincoln Green

weak faggot

Austin Howard
Austin Howard

low effort post. if we had the population of Poland we would be world power. Serbia cant even afford to do PISA test to evaluate their kids knowledge, theres no comparsion needed for baltic and serbia. its like comparing first with first from bottom

Attached: 1522678995357.png (169 KB, 994x692)

Dominic Long
Dominic Long

thats 2017, its 31k now. bit outdated map but still k, probaly more countries lower than us now

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

Based Jagodina :)

Blake Smith
Blake Smith

As if you have to be poor to be normal,why not strive for something better?

Leo Barnes
Leo Barnes

If my grandfather was still alive he would have loved to go there, yet it would've been very hard for him to afford this.
Vucic did something for these people, why should they care if someone thinks it's cringe when a bunch of "peasants" want to see Putin?

Hudson Cox
Hudson Cox

Waiting game
U vezi čega? Kosova. Strašna stvar. Kosovo doslovno nikad nećemo povratiti ovim tempom i ovim pristupom.
Skroz suprotno, cekamo da Ameri se povuku i onda uzimamo nazad
S druge strane
Da su Svabe pobedili ne bi bilo Poljske
Da, zarili su nam nož u leđa jer su priznali faktičku situaciju: da Srbija ne kontroliše Kosovo i da 90% stanovništva na Kosovu ne želi da živi u Srbiji.
Kosovo je zasticena zona Ujedinjenih Nacija, to je bio dogovor da povucemo trupe
90% stanovništva
A sta bi sa Srpskim stanovnistvom tamo
Sve bi nam cvjetalo da je Kosovo u Srbiji. Ne bi nikakvog problema imali.
Izvrces mi reci
Doslovno tema za idiote i tema za skretanje sa drugih, bitnijih tema.
Kosovo je bitno iz Kulturnih, Religioznih i Ekonomskih razloga
Ekonomski jer Kosovo sadrzi najvece rudno bogatsvo Balkana, ostale necu objasnjavati jer tebi nisu bitni

John Allen
John Allen

<3

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Stay strong.

Daniel Gonzalez
Daniel Gonzalez

[email protected]

PM me here, i will be thankful for your tips. Farmers are based.

Adrian Long
Adrian Long

not all hate pynya here as well.

либepaшки cтaли вce чaщe пpocaчивaтьcя нa Jow Forums c /пo/paши cocaчa.

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

Kek, nice. Fuck Palma tho.

Adrian Moore
Adrian Moore

and Tesla

Jace Bell
Jace Bell

I don't understand user, are you trying to appear smart while using a memeflag?

Beaches and coasts don't have anything to do with national pride.

Kayden Nguyen
Kayden Nguyen

We can wait 600 years and keep the conflict frozen.
You I'm sure YOU, you retarded diaspora, you can wait 600 years in Vienna.
We can't.
People like you would have simply chosen to convert to Islam and profit from slavery.
Not really because Islam is simply shit. Notice I didn't convert to Putinism like you did. Because I find it shit. It's more likely you would convert to Islam, not me.
It's easy playing patriot in Vienna. Faggot.
I'm actually a lot stronger than some fucktards because I'm not afraid to point out reality.
Kosovo myth has gone too far. Yes, there's Serbian cultural heritage there, and some resources, but that's all literally.
Meanwhile, these same fucking idiots rarely mention Serbs in Bosnia and Montenegro. Actual fucking living Serbs.
No fuck that, better get Kosovo! It's cool to virtue signal about Kosovo!
I'll never visit Kosovo but I'll post KOSOVO JE SRCE SRBIJE online, that will fuck those Albanians up!

Samuel Bell
Samuel Bell

No one is actually thinking this through
You are only thinking about the now, no foresight
If we reneg on this point then more of our territory will follow the same path
Meanwhile if we keep the conflict frozen we keep the door open to eventual recovery
The Chinese used a similar method in Hong Kong, for which they waited 99 years

Aaron Watson
Aaron Watson

Attached: GDP.jpg (186 KB, 728x546)

Easton Jackson
Easton Jackson

You don't have to, but every fucking justification against Russia and Vucic here is MUH Materialism.
I want iPhone, I want more money, I want Audi A8 .. Idk man, that can't be it for which you are willing to turn your society into a multicultural perverted hellhole.
I made here in Austria tons of money and will soon move to Serbia and leave some of my contracts with customers behind and take a financial hit to escape from this.
There is no future here. You have to debrief your own children every day when they come home from school to undo the sickening narratives they brainwash them with.
They teach how anal sex is done safe now to 8 year olds! What homosexuals do at home and why it is great. Like WTF!
If you have no children maybe you don't need to care but once you have you'll be frightened to death by this shit.

Chase Hall
Chase Hall

Skroz suprotno, cekamo da Ameri se povuku i onda uzimamo nazad
I šta onda?
Protjeraš Albance, i eto imamo prazna brda i polja. Ekstra.
Da su Svabe pobedili ne bi bilo Poljske
Švabe ne bi mogle ni da ratuju da ih Staljin nije snabdijevao od 1939 do 1941.
Kosovo je zasticena zona Ujedinjenih Nacija, to je bio dogovor da povucemo trupe
To je prelazni status, koji ne rešava ništa.
A sta bi sa Srpskim stanovnistvom tamo
Da se pripoji Srbiji. Srbi uglavnom žive na sjeveru. Osigura se zaštita srpske kulturne baštine. Otvori se rasprava o naknadi za otetu imovinu. Eto, to je to.
Kosovo je bitno iz Kulturnih, Religioznih i Ekonomskih razloga
Samo iz prvih i drugih razloga.
najveće rudno bogatstvo
Netačno.

Jace Moore
Jace Moore

tfw isto tako je izgledalo i '96 i '00 bumerima, samo su tada bili Sloba vs. DOS majmuni
Jesmo li osudjeni da vecito ponavljamo istoriju?

Attached: mfw.jpg (31 KB, 334x316)

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Again, who gives a fuck that I'm diaspora? My argument is correct, we would be Muslims today if people were all traitors like you.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

Apparently they do, since that's literally the only thing you've been boasting about thus far. Your nation was relevant thousands of years ago though, ill give you that.

Cooper Adams
Cooper Adams

Difference is HK is populated by Chinese. Those Chinese weren't terribly opposed to joining China under special autonomous status.
Albanians in Kosovo don't want anything to do with Serbia.
Nor do we want anything to do with Albanians there.
then more of our territory
If that goes through, we stand to gain a lot more than what we can lose.
We can lose what, few small regions to Albanians and Muslims and a sliver of Vojvodina to Hungarians?
Meanwhile, you gain some 1.5 million Serbs in Bosnia and Montenegro.
Why are LIVING Serbs less important to you than fucking monasteries? Did you ever visit those monasteries?

Cooper Robinson
Cooper Robinson

HAHAHAHA VUČKO REKO NEĆE VIŠE DA SE PONOVI OLUJA... A KAD ONO TORNADO HAHAHAHAHA

TOOOOOO SRBI

Attached: Mijo-Babic.jpg (61 KB, 370x499)

Nathan Bailey
Nathan Bailey

You're trumpeting about your patriotism while living in Austria. Not just that, you admitted you were BORN in Austria.
Jesus Christ, you are one special type of retard.

Blake Russell
Blake Russell

muh ancient greeks
literal pedophiles and roman copy pasters
muh philosophy
bunch of old faggots talking about stupid shit they had no idea of because they couldnt into science

John Rogers
John Rogers

Pođi malo do Blajburga na misu...ahahah čekaj, Austrijanci počeli malo da vas šamaraju.

Isaac Wilson
Isaac Wilson

Protjeraš Albance, i eto imamo prazna brda i polja. Ekstra.
Izi, finansiras rudarska naselja poput ovih na zapadu Srbije i polako ih pretvoris u male ekonomske motore
Švabe ne bi mogle ni da ratuju da ih Staljin nije snabdijevao od 1939 do 1941.
Pa jbg, mislio je da moze da saradjuje sa njim
To je prelazni status, koji ne rešava ništa.
Status nije odredjen, jer 5 glavnih clanica nisu u dogovoru
a se pripoji Srbiji. Srbi uglavnom žive na sjeveru. Osigura se zaštita srpske kulturne baštine. Otvori se rasprava o naknadi za otetu imovinu. Eto, to je to.
Namesteno je da bude sve ili nista
Netačno.
Trepca je:
Europe's largest lead-zinc and silver ore mine

Luke Edwards
Luke Edwards

I don't but I'm afraid as FUCK,which is why I want to change it,everything great that we have was built by the West(of which we are part of),and I just don't feel like giving it up yet.And to me,sucking Putin,Erdogan or whomevers cock is just a bit better than all being gay niggerfaggots.

Adrian Morgan
Adrian Morgan

RS/MN or Kosovo
We are in a position to fight for both which is why were doing it
Why are LIVING Serbs less important to you than fucking monasteries? Did you ever visit those monasteries?
I want MN and RS to join Serbia too, as well as Kosovo

Ayden Bell
Ayden Bell

See, you just can't engage with the actual argument, you can just insult.
People like you would've said to the Ottomans after pressure let's just convert and have it easier and not be tortured and murdered anymore.
Exactly with your argument, why do you care so much about monasteries or religion or culture that it's more important than my personal well being right now.
There's people who thought otherwise for 600 years and these people are called Serbs!

Gavin Wilson
Gavin Wilson

You probably haven't opened a history book I give you that, ancient greeks existed before the romans

If it hadn't been for those old faggots, you would probably still be living in the trees, scratching your ass filled with scat.

Show some respect for the founders of civilization Blagika

Luis Ward
Luis Ward

Precjenjuješ rudno bogatstvo Kosova. Da svo to bogatstvo eksploatišeš i dalje ne bi mogao da ostvariš profit u odnosu na troškove ponovnog naseljavanja Kosova, obnove infrastrukture i slično.
Jesi ti blesav jebote? Ko će da ti ide da rudari po Kosovu?
Uostalom, Trepča bi pripala Srbiji da se otvori pitanje podjele.
Šta drugo ima tamo?

Colton Green
Colton Green

Come on, gobble on that american cock you self-proclaimed elitist student.... fucking cuck

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

No you aren't, because you can't argue for ethnic principle in one place and then argue against it in another place.

By the way, your whole fantasy is based on the idea that West will magically collapse. That won't happen, and even if it did we are so connected with West economically we would collapse too.
No I wouldn't say that. You're invoking a totally irrelevant example.
Modern West are not the Ottomans. Modern Russia is more like Ottomans than West. You dumb faggot.

Julian Stewart
Julian Stewart

I have nothing against adopting Western technology or good practices in general.
But what is bad I reject. And they don't offer you to pick and choose if you want to join the club.
It's either eat it all or we'll not just ban you from entering, we'll try to fuck you up hard any way we can if you refuse.
I reject such morals in principle.

Logan Cooper
Logan Cooper

Russia is strong this time, and will be able to support you.

The weak era of the 90's are over.

Ian Ward
Ian Ward

Šta drugo ima tamo?
Nas teritorijalni integritet i politicka reputacija
Celo Kosovo je i dalje na stolu, treba da se borimo za njega do zanjeg
A Albance mozda necemo morati ni da proteravamao
youtube.com/watch?v=IBt1r9vtJjU

Cameron Morgan
Cameron Morgan

serbia is faggot nigger

Christian Sanders
Christian Sanders

He doesn't know Albanians helped at Kosovo
He doesn't know Serbians gave up just like everyone else
He thinks religion is good
Is a Serbian patriot who lives outside of Serbia
Well memed my friend

Attached: 1552438775631.jpg (9 KB, 161x185)

Hudson Jenkins
Hudson Jenkins

good practices
Like democracy, rule of law, division of power of government branches?
You know, shit I propose from the start, you dumb fuck?
Or you think Western wealth just magically spawned one day, or they became wealthy from ''exploiting Africa''?

Daniel Thompson
Daniel Thompson

No you aren't, because you can't argue for ethnic principle in one place and then argue against it in another place.
I argue for what benefits Serbia
By the way, your whole fantasy is based on the idea that West will magically collapse. That won't happen
Hoenecker said "the wall will stand for 30 maybe even 100 more years" in 1989

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

how many people are there

Adam Sanchez
Adam Sanchez

Albanians are now fucking almost all Muslim you dumbass

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Im not very familliar with the weird shitshow that are Serbian politics but isn't it the left who are protesting?

Adrian Foster
Adrian Foster

Western powers have killed far more Serbs in the last 100 years and have done more to ruin us than Ottomans ever dreamed of.
Maybe it's just because Ottomans weren't technologically advanced enough, maybe they had at least some shred of humanity in them left.
We were not exterminated after all, the West came close to do it two times.

Colton Hill
Colton Hill

BRUM BRUM TRAKTOR BOI

Hudson Roberts
Hudson Roberts

A Albance mozda necemo morati ni da proteravamao
Neće se svi Albanci odseliti sa Kosova, to je naivno i pomisliti.
Nas teritorijalni integritet
Ako želiš da se poštuje teritorijalni integritet, onda ništa od RS i CG.
Sadly, politics don't work like that, and Serbia is not a global power that gets to do whatever we please.
Nor will anyone sponsor us in becoming Balkan hegemon.
Do you think Russia would do that if they managed to gain upper hand? You would be sorely disappointed.

Michael James
Michael James

Implying being a christcuck is better then being a mudslime lmao
adopted christianity to suck up to the Byzantine empire

Caleb Bailey
Caleb Bailey

They would not seek to punish us if we didn't accept certain implementations of said practices if it wasn't designed in a way to better be able to exploit and control us.
There would be no conceivable reason to be actively hostile and start wars or threaten them if we decided that we don't want to exactly implement what they want if it was just about helping.

Aaron Ward
Aaron Ward

Russians made whatever sacrifices they did to serve their own interests, not in "the name of Serbia" lol. Serbia (like Bulgaria and Greece) was just a lucky beneficiary.

Jaxon Green
Jaxon Green

Western powers have killed far more Serbs in the last 100 years and have done more to ruin us than Ottomans ever dreamed of
That's a lie. Furthermore, nice conflation of ''Western powers'', as if legacy of Nazi Germany and imperial Austria is still live and kicking today.
And most of Serbs were literally killed by Croats.

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

Very interesting how half you discussion is in English and the other half in Serbian

Jackson King
Jackson King

Shitskins sperging out
Why should we care?

Brayden Watson
Brayden Watson

Attached: 12.jpg (84 KB, 899x898)

Leo Diaz
Leo Diaz

From a Serbian perspective the Croats are probably a western power.

Jose Lopez
Jose Lopez

Neće se svi Albanci odseliti sa Kosova, to je naivno i pomisliti.
Ok, nije kao da su svi Bugari i Madjari otisli
Ako želiš da se poštuje teritorijalni integritet, onda ništa od RS i CG.
Integritet Srbije, a ne Bosne i Montenigerije
Sadly, politics don't work like that, and Serbia is not a global power that gets to do whatever we please.
Which is why we are sucking 2 global powers dicks
Do you think Russia would do that if they managed to gain upper hand? You would be sorely disappointed.
We will see

Nathaniel Howard
Nathaniel Howard

It wasn't brought to us by the sword. You do realise that these people long ago were terribly oppressed, murdered and tortured and only under this pressure converted?
Albanians heroically fought the Ottoman invaders before they were enslaved.
These people didn't suddenly have a spiritual revealing showing them that Mohammed is the true prophet or something.
Hell, they had to pass a law in Pakistan 2 years ago that bans forceful conversions by kidnapping Hindu minority women and the Islamic institutions got the law removed by protesting that this law is "unislamic".
Yes, Islam is the fastest growing religion, I believe that. But look at how they do it. Look at what snuff videos they create and how depraved the militants among them are.

Bentley Bennett
Bentley Bennett

You really shouldn't, just the usual Balkan nigger discussion

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

Ok, nije kao da su svi Bugari i Madjari otisli
Mađari su protjerani 1945. Dobar dio njih.
Integritet Srbije, a ne Bosne i Montenigerije
Ukapiraj da je ovo 21. vijek a ne 12. vijek.
Because I'm talking to other Serbs.
I have no idea what you said?

Kayden Bell
Kayden Bell

Yeah, nah. We respect the graves of the Red Army soldiers but that's it.

Jesu, ali su nam zarili noz u ledja kad su priznali Kosovo.

The globalist government did. Kosovo je Srbija is a common among almost all Poles, besides some lefties.

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

VS. BALTICS
Wtf did we do?

Ian Mitchell
Ian Mitchell

Of course the Austrian legacy is alive, London continued it and then USA after them, they are playing the same ethnic division politics of a hundred years ago.
They try to make new nationalities and make them fight each other so they won't have to.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

The Serbian prime minister will fix it all, don't worry!

Attached: Ana-Brnabic-Gayles.jpg (26 KB, 640x360)

Jack Campbell
Jack Campbell

Mađari su protjerani 1945. Dobar dio njih.
Nisu svi, ima ih pun kurac i dalje
Ukapiraj da je ovo 21. vijek a ne 12. vijek.
Dal si ladno ko Trudeau sad foru bacio

Carter Butler
Carter Butler

Even though you're retarded in other points about that you're right.
However, Islam existed among South Slavs for centuries. It's quite long. Furthermore, despite memes, they aren't really radicals and they aren't ''out to get us''.
We should encourage dialogue and repair our relationship.
Bosniaks aren't Croats. Bosniaks don't hate us like Croats. It's just that after what we did to them in 90's, it's hard to expect for them to love us.

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

What I'm saying is that Democracy can be implemented in various ways, they seek a standard that will make us exploitable and controllable.
Majority of Serbs voted for Vucic, yet their understanding of Democracy probably means that Vucic should now step down because a few thousand protestors don't like him in power.

Bentley Hall
Bentley Hall

Christianity is the same,it put Europe into the dark ages and burned people at the stake.
inb4 they don't now,if muslims stopped being like they are you would forgive them?Nah my man,they need to pay the price just like Christcucks do
Plus it literally comes from the same place as Judaism and Islam,very obviously invented by the Jew nigger to poison minds
No such thing as a religion of peace

Parker Gonzalez
Parker Gonzalez

You haven't done anything, you never have.

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

We respect the graves of the Red Army soldiers
More then enough
The globalist government did. Kosovo je Srbija is a common among almost all Poles, besides some lefties.
Good to hear

Owen Cox
Owen Cox

Why would you respect the graves of the people who enslaved you after "freeing" of the country they split you up in half with?

Aaron Williams
Aaron Williams

Wow, fucking really
How dare we kill fucking Saudi funded Jihadis, evil Serbs

Good fucking lord, I'm having discussions with a total fucking idiot

Ethan Perry
Ethan Perry

God I wanna hang her at a public event so bad.

Luke King
Luke King

If it were ethnically cleansed, you wouldn't have to "do" anything with it. The 150,000 or so Serbs left there would have a population density far higher than Siberia's. So unless you want to argue that Russia should just dump Siberia because it's not "doing" anything with it, then the fact that an ethnically cleansed Kosovo would be underpopulated would not rule out holding on to it.

Not that I give a fuck though. I agree that Kosovo and its useless shiptars is a deadweight that Serbia is better off without.

Mason Cox
Mason Cox

Not really. You're just rationalizing and externalizing shit.
Those identities exist, and some of those were literally emphasized by communist government (like Macedonians).
Poenta je da im se broj smanjio vještački.
Dal si ladno ko Trudeau sad foru bacio
Dal ti ladno ignorišeš realnost?
Majority of Serbs voted for Vučić in the beginning. Latest elections were anything but fair or democratic.

Wyatt Long
Wyatt Long

I didn't say I hate Bosniaks, I don't even hate Albanians. I told you before that I'm not hostile to everyone from a certain ethnicity just for being part of that ethnicity.
But I reject demands of giving them territory. I don't propose to ethnically cleanse them from Kosovo or to prevent them from having businesses and develop their communities.

Evan Nelson
Evan Nelson

Fucking Balija, give me one example of the Church burning someone in the Middle Ages for pushing scientific discoveries.

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

If it were ethnically cleansed
Im sure you realize this isn't an option

Asher Campbell
Asher Campbell

So sad it didn't escalate into revolution

Nathan Lee
Nathan Lee

Hey OP, I actually read your post. But WHY is there a low level happening?
Explain this chimpout.

Attached: 1513378243455.png (407 KB, 641x641)

Cooper Watson
Cooper Watson

Mfw I hate Albanians but I hate Serbians who want Greater Serbia even more who tf do I support

Attached: 1552663381909.jpg (89 KB, 733x798)

Dylan Wright
Dylan Wright

Anything to do with pro EU rhetoric?

Blake Morris
Blake Morris

literally fighting for their lives
some mujaheddin come to help them
SEE THEY ARE ALL EVIL TERRORISTS
Nope. We also had foreign volunteers fight for our side.
Yes but those 150,000 are concentrated in the north.
Rest of Kosovo is 99% Albanian.
And if borders are fixed, we would literally get all that is worthy in Kosovo. Division of Kosovo is the right choice. Then recognize it, after some other questions are solved.

Gabriel Reed
Gabriel Reed

Ovo govno botovsko sa austrijskom zastavom vidjam u svakom threadu, idi setaj niz marian strasse, jebem li ti semenku botovsku, ne dozivaj u srbiji ruse sa beckog dvora, slino jedna mala.

Svi vi biste hteli ruski kavijar da placate evrima i dolarima dete vam patriJotsko jebem da vam jebem.

Stop lying piece of shit bot

25% of voters came out, 52% of those supported him, along with deceased voters, people being bussed in belgrade, and enrolled in voter identification, and people being threatened to lose jobs and that little they have if they dont take a picture that they voted for him.

Why do you lie constantly and shill here,from your Vienise appartment, you awful human trash.

Landon Nguyen
Landon Nguyen

Because a bunch of leftist peasant would be much better than a democratically elected centre-right government?

Julian Baker
Julian Baker

You're just rationalizing and externalizing shit.
Welcome to politics kid
Poenta je da im se broj smanjio vještački.
No shit
Dal ti ladno ignorišeš realnost?
Dal ti ladno mislis da ce ikoga boleti kurac kad se to desi?
Isto kao sto nikog ne boli kurac sta se desava u Jemenu

James James
James James

No it's different in scale, it was about 1400 people in total who were burned as witches in all of history.
Aside from that Christ never taught violence. He did not live a life of conquest and the things Mohammed did.
You may brush this off and say but this is not how Muslims think but then I look at what refugees do here to women, children and men in Austria after we've given them free housing, free food, free education, free jobs and free health care.
How do they repay us? I would be ashamed.

Julian Perry
Julian Perry

But Albanians there don't want to live in Serbia. They hate Serbia.
Why do we want those people in our state?
That's an awfully huge sacrifice for ''territorial integrity'' and ''muh religion''.

Jeremiah Gray
Jeremiah Gray

fucking brainlet
Giordano Bruno,more than enough

Attached: 1549909801498.png (307 KB, 1300x2000)

Ayden Williams
Ayden Williams

They were insurgents fighting with foreign funds and being supplied foreign arms, and don't give me that fighting for their lives shit they started the war
And if borders are fixed, we would literally get all that is worthy in Kosovo. Division of Kosovo is the right choice. Then recognize it, after some other questions are solved.
Profoundly delusional, they will just move on to Sanjak or any other region where some minority lives and start the proces all over again

Easton Garcia
Easton Garcia

Yeah but we aren't doing politics, we are ordinary Serbs discussing shit. You're inventing a fantasy where West is to blame for everything that happened to us. That's dishonest and bad in the long run. You aren't dealing with real problems. Which I outlined two threads ago, lol.
Isto kao sto nikog ne boli kurac sta se desava u Jemenu
Nije baš tako, evo američki kongres glasao da se prekine podrška Saudijcima.
Problem sa Jemenom je što ih podržava Iran.
Politika na Bliskom istoku je još veći haos nego Balkan.
Što mene brate prijatelju...

Anthony Robinson
Anthony Robinson

They can live in a fake nation Kosovo if they want for 600 years where we can't affect them much.
We don't threaten invading them and hurting their people.
But they can't make us accept that their fake nation is real. That's all this is about.
They want us to say, yes Kosovo is a country is the truth. We disagree. If they want to do war over this or hurt us otherwise then what can we do but defend us?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Because most of them were simple grunts, conscripted by force and pushed over to the front with no personal incentive for anything. Some of them were animals, rapists and murderers but that's history now.

Srsly the Red Army cemeteries are very well kept and there are A LOT of them, small, big, some have a T-34 or two as monuments at the gates. Monuments to the Red Army and/or Soviet era Russian stuff - these were and are still going down with occasional autistic screeching from the Russian Foreign Ministry.

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

keep shilling kremlebot

Benjamin Rogers
Benjamin Rogers

Giordano Bruno
I didn't know the fucking 16th century was the "Middle Ages". I also didn't know we should let people who claim Jesus was the Devil and that they are God's chosen Messiahs just go about their day.

Jackson Harris
Jackson Harris

Science could have progressed way more if it weren't for Christianity,and thousands of Europeans died fighting each other over whose Christianity was better.
Also,no forgiveness,all migrants need to be gaSSed.

Attached: 1552664063683.jpg (104 KB, 800x450)

Eli Cooper
Eli Cooper

It's low level because pic related is the guy that pays for both shows and his handlers are happy with the level happening just the way it is.
If they really wanted to change things, this guy would be in jail first thing.

Attached: dinkic1-300x251.jpg (19 KB, 300x251)

Jason Parker
Jason Parker

Because most of them were simple grunts, conscripted by force and pushed over to the front with no personal incentive for anything. Some of them were animals, rapists and murderers but that's history now
So were the Germans,do you respect their graves?

Nicholas Walker
Nicholas Walker

They also tried things in a more peaceful way (Rugova), and they got smacked on the head.
Sandžak
First, it's Raška, not ''Sandžak'', and second, Raška is in territorial sense Serb majority.
Bosniaks there (''Bosniaks'') are concentrated in small areas. And honestly, I wish they would fucking join Albania or something. Awful people.
Okay, not recognizing Kosovo is also a legitimate option. But we should forget the idea of recovering it.

Wyatt Harris
Wyatt Harris

God, speed sir, I support and wish you all well over there in Belgrade.

Kind Regards,

A Croat

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

No they just need to be sent back and we must make sure that the reason for them coming doesn't persist.
Which means no more wars for Israel and the globalist elite.

Adam Torres
Adam Torres

Not really. You're just rationalizing and externalizing shit.
Those identities exist, and some of those were literally emphasized by communist government (like Macedonians).

Identities can be created and encouraged and propagandized towards certain ends.
If Bulgarians seized Macedonia, there wouldn't be a Macedonian identity today
The communists were very anti Serbian, they wanted Yugoslavia to be a heterogeneous as possible at the expense of Serbia's nationhood

Jordan Watson
Jordan Watson

Implying he still wasn't killed by the church lmao

Oh so just like Jesus said he was a prophet?

Attached: ap,550x550,12x16,1,transparent,t.u2.png (71 KB, 413x549)

Nolan Rivera
Nolan Rivera

keep whining liberoid

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Nije baš tako, evo američki kongres glasao da se prekine podrška Saudijcima.
Zar nisu bacili veto na to
Problem sa Jemenom je što ih podržava Iran.
Iran je daleko bolji nego Saudijci, a cak nije ni Kosovo priznao :)
You're inventing a fantasy where West is to blame for everything that happened to us.
And you live in a fantasy where the West are the good guys with the best system and if only we bent over and let them fuck us to the max we would live like Poles and Czechs
Maybe we should introduce into our school system that we deserved to get bombed in the 90s
You aren't dealing with real problems
And you are pretending the problems in the West don't exist
Yeah but we aren't doing politics, we are ordinary Serbs discussing shit
What we discuss today may matter tomorrow when you go out to cast your vote

And whatever you may think, discussion with people you disagree is never bad

Ryan Morris
Ryan Morris

Why would animals who fucked Europe get to get away without punishment?
Also,why not kill them all and take their land?
Fuck the goatfuckers.

Nolan Lopez
Nolan Lopez

kommersant.ru/doc/3677334
didn't find eng version. y but remember about 1 year ago there was much about it in rus media. is it true?

Anthony Williams
Anthony Williams

there wouldn't be a Macedonian identity today
Perhaps but despite Serbian and Bulgarian nationalist memes, there was an actual Macedonian identity appearing in 19th century.
were very anti Serbian
Communists were anti-everything. Seriously.
Ask a Croat, he'll tell you Tito was pro-Serb.
Ask Serbs, he was a demon.
Ask Muslims, he was the worst thing ever (those religious types, plenty Bosniaks still like Tito).

In reality he was a statesman who wanted to increase his own power, but he also wanted a strong and stable Yugoslavia. So he made decisions in that regard. He was wrong. But he tried.

William Gomez
William Gomez

Well, I wish you guys all the best. I have some serbian friends, most of you are honest and non-degenerate people.

Caleb Kelly
Caleb Kelly

Because I am not willing to die for Israels profit if I can prevent it and I don't need wars just to have wars.
Criminals should be harshly punished though, the others should just go home.

Bentley Parker
Bentley Parker

But we should forget the idea of recovering it.
What is it with you and this pathetic defeatist atitude?
What do we gain? The negotiations with Kosovo doesn't include RS and Montenegro in any shape or form

Colton Morris
Colton Morris

verovatno ali tada barem ljudi nisu znali da su dos-ovci govna i izdajnici, nego je vladala euforija da se konacno zavrsi sa komunizmom/socijalizmom i da se svrgne diktator i promeni sistem posle 50 godina i plus ratovi i bomardovanje,sankcije i ostala sranja donekle da kazes da oprostis nasim roditeljima sto su bili obmanuti jer ipak je bila drugacija situacija

a ovo danas je jadno, niko nema opravdanje da bude neupucen kad se sve zna ko je ko i koliko je djubre
ovo danas je toliko sve jadno da mi je nerealno da je cinjenica da je milosevic bio gospodin za danasnju i vlast i opoziciju
pali smo na dno, ne materijalno nego ko ljudi
kad vidim pink i happy propagandu kako jadno i traljavo to rade doslovno se osecam uvredjeno jer nece da upotrebe malo stila i suptilnosti u tome sto rade

Attached: Милошевић.jpg (33 KB, 640x454)

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

i need to work hard for +15

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

You do know that both sides of this "conflict" are retarded?

Charles Watson
Charles Watson

there was an actual Macedonian identity appearing in 19th century
By intellectual larpers, not average people
Monkeydonians were created by Communists in order go try and grab a piece of Greece

It failed miserably and Greece joined NATO to stop it

James Johnson
James Johnson

lol no
putin thrived for serbia against nato, all russia did

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

I'm talking about gassing them all,jews,migrants,gypsies,fags all of them,why not have all of the land to ourselves,we are the ones who made everything anyway?

Jack Murphy
Jack Murphy

Yes.

google.com/maps/uv?hl=en&pb=!1s0x4716d17708aebcc3:0xd60fabdf11188864!2m22!2m2!1i80!2i80!3m1!2i20!16m16!1b1!2m2!1m1!1e1!2m2!1m1!1e3!2m2!1m1!1e5!2m2!1m1!1e4!2m2!1m1!1e6!3m1!7e115!4shttps://lh5.googleusercontent.com/p/AF1QipOfy3BaVZIsbctTn3l3SJSHpfJ6wQv0ETfyqKCZ=w86-h87-n-k-no!5scmentarz siemianowice - Google Search&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOfy3BaVZIsbctTn3l3SJSHpfJ6wQv0ETfyqKCZ

I'm from a region where a lot of Germans lived and some remained, we're looking after some monuments and cemeteries of Germans from the First World War.

Brandon Hill
Brandon Hill

Ma greska, oprosti, telefon posting, ovaj sa austrijskom i ovaj drugi autista sa greentekstom, kao da ih je Informer obucavao, kao da slusam Milomira Marica pijanog kako lupeta gluposti ili onog degenerika sto je svima zanimljiv onaj Miroljub.

Ako su mladi, utoliko tuznije, cela generacija krezubih klinaca, slusaju Jalu Brata i tripuju da je u Slobino vreme bilo do jaja, suplji su kolko su teski, jos vise arogantni i van realnosti.

Ali to je logican epilog 30 godina SrBske Majke, Palme, Marijana Risticevica, Velje Ilica, Mrkonjica, Bate Gasica, polu ne mogu ni da krivim decu sto su glupa kao kurac, nisu imali gde da nauce, dobro je sto ne duvaju lepak/rade heroin i imaju Sidu kao njihovi drugari savremenici iz rusije.

Alexander Wood
Alexander Wood

Zar nisu bacili veto na to
Možda je narandžasto govno to napravilo, ali Kongres je to izglasao.
Iran je daleko bolji nego Saudijci
E pa sad...recimo da jeste. Ali Iran je isto zajebana država. Čitaj recimo o ratu između Iraka i Irana, izašla je strašnja knjiga od jednog Francuza, ova:
amazon.com/Iran-Iraq-War-Pierre-Razoux/dp/0674088638
Nije sve tako jednostavno, kao što rekoh.
where the West are the good guys
No!
with the best system
Yes.
we would live like Poles and Czechs
If we adopted western model, yes.

Why don't we look up to Poles and Czechs?
Visit both, they're pretty nice. Not Western-level, but getting there. And with none of the ''cucked'' shit you people talk about.

Besides, Serbs have more in common with Czechs than with imperial nation like Russia.

Not that I hate Russia as a nation. I actually admire a lot of things about Russia and Russian culture. But modern Russia is fucked up.
Well yeah. Like all nations pretty much.

Angel Foster
Angel Foster

for pushing scientific discoveries
Of course the Church burns people for claiming they are God's Messiahs, it literally goes against the teachings of Christ. Are you being retarded intentionally? I know it's a habit for Bosnjooks.

James Brown
James Brown

Greater Kosovo when?

Attached: Enver-Hoxha-Dittatore-dell-Albania.jpg (923 KB, 1140x570)

Daniel Bell
Daniel Bell

good, in the meantime this is happening in Greece:
the largest party supports a convicted pedo and nothing happens

gogo serbia strong

Attached: nea-dimokratia.gif (1.42 MB, 600x338)

Angel Clark
Angel Clark

ANY NEWS?????

Liam Reyes
Liam Reyes

That's rich coming from a fake serb.

Lucas Myers
Lucas Myers

Убeй ceбя либepaшкa пидop. вepнyтьcя нa cocaч

Owen Myers
Owen Myers

meant for

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Defeatist?
No, realistic. I think we have to win in other areas. And we will win.
Dobro rečeno. Zaista nas je Milošević ukopao dobro.
Doslovno je čovjek zasrao sve što je mogao u Srbiji. Sve ovo sad su posledice.

Jack Thomas
Jack Thomas

Fuck,mad respect Slavbro.
I was in Poland for NYE and had a blast,all of the Poles I met were very friendly towards me,saw migrants only on bus stops.
Stay based.

Attached: unnamed.jpg (123 KB, 900x900)

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Slobino vreme bilo do jaja
Niko ne prica tako debilu jedan pijani

Hudson Ross
Hudson Ross

You mean I'm a fake Serb, or that I'm faking that I'm not a Serb? Because I declare as a Serb.

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

It is true. I was surprised there were still so much monuments left. Touching the graves would cause an uproar, tearing down monuments is rather welcome.

John Carter
John Carter

Priča. Ili makar ono ''nije znao šta se dešava'', ''nije znao šta mali Marko radi'', i slične debilne izjave.

Gabriel Jenkins
Gabriel Jenkins

Being so afraid of oppostion you need to burn it alive
C O P E christcuck

Christian Turner
Christian Turner

Peter Frankopans "The Silk Roads"
You can find the entire Audiobook on YouTube
Just search Silk Roads 01

Sebastian Brown
Sebastian Brown

Ti buraz nikome ne mozes da zameras aroganciju realno...

Tyler Roberts
Tyler Roberts

Aight Serbro.

Carson Reed
Carson Reed

Orthodoxy is not Catholicism. Just like Shia Islam is not Sunni Islam.

Tyler Garcia
Tyler Garcia

redpilled/10

Tesla was Slovenian actually

Henry Diaz
Henry Diaz

I will read it, but right now I'm reading biography of Winston Churchill.

Easton Murphy
Easton Murphy

WTF? Are you trying to compromise me for the police by making me say some genocidal shit?
Look, we became independent from the Turks and kicked most of them out after this (some still remained though)
But we did not genocide Muslims back then. We did not genocide Croats after WW2.
If a society is sufficiently Christian in nature you will never do this, if you slide into Paganism like Hitler and his guys did then you are more likely to do it because you believe there's no punishment anyways in the afterlife.
Problem is some religions can genuinely be warped into justifying killing all infidels. That's why all these desert people countries are such monocultures and dictatorial in nature. And the minority religions they have are unknown and secret to the point where no one even today knows what they believe.
Like Assads religion, Alawites, or Yazidi or Druse. It's all secret because they are afraid that someone comes along and says they are devil worshippers, let's kill them all!

Christian Carter
Christian Carter

You're montenegrin.

Christopher Campbell
Christopher Campbell

I never said Orthodoxy,all Christians are equally retarded.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

And Montenegrins are Serbs.
We did not genocide Croats after WW2
Don't remind us, great mistake.

Jackson Hughes
Jackson Hughes

Wasn't Tesla Italian?

Colton Sanders
Colton Sanders

Peter Frankopan gives an interesting take on Churchill

Liam Russell
Liam Russell

Based

William Ramirez
William Ramirez

Yeah sure, and Ukrainians are russians.

Henry Flores
Henry Flores

I don't like em but I'd rather not go to hell. That's a big price to pay for some land for a limited amount of time on earth, don't you think?

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

my sandreligion is better than their sandreligion

Juan Wood
Juan Wood

Ukrainians
No such thing.

Mason Murphy
Mason Murphy

could you explain please?

Joseph Reyes
Joseph Reyes

Ukranians are a joke

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Probudi se malo, izadji napolje, ugasi B92/Pink/N1/Studio B, ukljuci mozak

Vulin, Vucic, Maja Gojkovic, Milorad Vucelic, Dacic, Ceca, Palma, jel ti treba jos?

Patrijarh nam je UDBA, da li ti to nesto govori.

Deca pod air max, cerka vesne zmijanac i cece raznjatovic, zeljko mitrovic i red leseva za njim.

Da li si siguran u to sto pises?
Ja nisam ni malo
Vidi pic related

Slika nije iz 2019, cisto za tvoju informaciju.

Attached: 318469-srpska-radikalna-stranka-ls.jpg (77 KB, 1000x666)

Dominic Hall
Dominic Hall

take northern kosovo and its resources
negotiate international peacekeepers (including a serb contigent) for serb monasteries/churches/enclaves
"""recognize""" the rest of kosovo
build a huge wall
unite with montenegro and R E P V B L I K A S R P S K A
fix demographics and wait till geopolitic circumstances change in our favour (we've passed the worst times, alboniggers will never again be in favours of great powers like they were in the 90s, except their muslim brothers)
retake kosovo

also

monte-serbbro is based and serbpilled

Attached: 09Qk9lMaHR0cDovL29jZG4uZXUvaW1hZ2VzL3B1bHNjbXMvTkdVN01EQV8vNjgyZjBjYWZiOGQ0N2Q5OWU4OTYxMDFjM2VhMzMxN (68 KB, 578x350)

Oliver Bailey
Oliver Bailey

In his book? I will read it, it has good reviews from what I see. I read a lot about Middle East recently.

Ian Moore
Ian Moore

Unlike you, I think only Sunnis are retarded. You tend to be most naive in history.

Islam it self is not that fameous for scientific push, mesopotamians were not muslims when they were cradle of civilisation. Some even say science is against teaching of Allah, but you can dwell on something something 16 century burning done by one denomination of Christianity.

Nicholas Stewart
Nicholas Stewart

But we did not genocide Muslims back then.
You did,en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Muslims_during_Ottoman_contraction
We did not genocide Croats after WW2.,you did in the 90s.
If a society is sufficiently Christian in nature you will never do this
True,just like it wouldn't do it if everyone was atheist/agnostic and brown people were killed off.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Based pastabro,thank you.

Attached: 1552678001689.jpg (201 KB, 744x605)

Gabriel Ortiz
Gabriel Ortiz

well you're ukrainians technically

Jayden Turner
Jayden Turner

let the serbs kill themselves rather than killing everyone else around them

Zachary Baker
Zachary Baker

literally goes against the teachings of the Bible and calls the Savior an anti-Christ
muh intolerance of opposition
Retard confirmed.

Anthony Morgan
Anthony Morgan

Why would you think I am Sunni?
Spending valuable time praying to some probably nonexistant force instead of going to work.

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Yes because true slovens are actually italians

Leo Sanders
Leo Sanders

You can't prevent reprisals after 600 years of such slavery, but there was no genocide.
If we as a society wanted it, there would be no Bosniak alive today after the Ottomans retreated.
Just like today many naive among Serbs view Bosniaks as brothers so did back then many.
And don't get me started on brown people, why are gypsies less persecuted in Serbia than in Western countries today?

Easton Watson
Easton Watson

Smanji dozivljaj
Nece biti nista drugacija kad protesteri pobede

Jason Thomas
Jason Thomas

I don't want to spoil it, it's a fantastic read

Cameron Wood
Cameron Wood

Jel to Maja Gojković?

Samuel Moore
Samuel Moore

I always hate these fucking minor states who basically flip flop on whoever pays them more

Oh soviet union falling apart, better go to the EU
Oh EU, falling apart? Uhhh based Russia, we love Russia

If Russia falls again I bet we'll see them show their love for the west or fucking chinese or something

It's so fucking tiring man

Attached: 1552121402541.jpg (431 KB, 784x1145)

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

Is Bosnia a good place for a holiday?

Brayden Myers
Brayden Myers

Good little Wagie, spritituallity is bad for your performance index!

Matthew Davis
Matthew Davis

Yeah so what if he did,if Christ truly is the Savior then Christcucks have nothing to worry about,he would have gone to hell.If Christianity really is the truth,people would by default gravitate towards it,which they don't.

Asher Clark
Asher Clark

Be careful not to fall for a Serbian Maidan.

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

Just remember we were always on your side, next time you invade

John Lopez
John Lopez

youtube.com/watch?v=KZ9dG9O4jo8

reminder that this the opposition in Serbia

Aiden Hernandez
Aiden Hernandez

No, it is not.

Ryder Miller
Ryder Miller

Attached: nato-go-home.jpg (376 KB, 1000x1500)

Ethan Barnes
Ethan Barnes

Faggot.
Literally nothing, a few thousand losers. First days of spring approaching, 25C. Losers wasting time with Soros funded oppostion.

Carson Russell
Carson Russell

Ne,ne u pravu si '' buraz'', sve to moze
''burazerski'' ispegla, ali me strah samo da se racuni ne podkusuruju sledeci put sa zivotom nase dece kao sto je neko svodio racun na ustrb zivota nasih roditelja

Oprosti za aroganciju, ljudski je gresiti.

Aiden Nguyen
Aiden Nguyen

its time for Vojvodina to join Croatia and Hungary.

Hudson Wood
Hudson Wood

Downloaded it from gen.lib.rus.ec already.

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

I don't want to start whole metaphysiscs thing, but don't be so sure. It's a relief thinking there is not an ultimate diety and everything is pointless, but that's not the end of the argument and even less so of a conclusion.

James Peterson
James Peterson

Nobody is on our fucking side

Russians aren't even on Russia's side

Loyalty to a nation is a fucking meme in the 21st century

Attached: tenor.gif (195 KB, 498x328)

Jordan Richardson
Jordan Richardson

Why would anyone join NDH though?

Logan Gutierrez
Logan Gutierrez

Persecution of Ottoman Muslims during the Ottoman contraction refers to the persecution, massacre, or ethnic cleansing of Muslims
Literally the first sentence
If we as a society wanted it, there would be no Bosniak alive today after the Ottomans retreated.
You tried,didn't work out,just like it didn't work out 25 years ago
Just like today many naive among Serbs view Bosniaks as brothers so did back then many.
We are,doesn't matter if either of us likes it or not

Colton Torres
Colton Torres

20:02:15 OP
20:03:21 guy with pack of pics appears 54 sec later

is that what they call paid shills?

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

Balkans are pretty racist

Carter Gonzalez
Carter Gonzalez

You are loyal, that's a start

Gabriel Martinez
Gabriel Martinez

implying this is mainstream belief in Serbia
don't believe cherry picker shit on Jow Forums

Jonathan Sanchez
Jonathan Sanchez

NDH i wish lol, we are more like yugoslavia than NDH.
its better than serbia for sure.

Juan Thomas
Juan Thomas

Christianity is the truth whether you believe it or not. The morals it teaches are true and right.
Problem is once you fall for Materialism too much (everybody falls for it to some degree) you increasingly are willing to do vile things in order to acquire resources.
Your mind can justify anything if you want something badly enough because we were created with a free will because god didn't want us to be slaves.
He wanted us to choose and willingly do the right thing.
Slavery and all this stuff is vile and evil to the core and goes directly against the creation and humanity itself.
Same goes for forced conversion.

Brayden Mitchell
Brayden Mitchell

Thinking you need to be religious to be spiritual

Attached: 34e9b98985e9931eab39e16e4428ace1.jpg (35 KB, 680x339)

Dylan Butler
Dylan Butler

Balt butthurt transcends time and space

Gabriel Turner
Gabriel Turner

It's like that when winning state invest milions in propaganda.

But like always, flip flopping is worse and being advesary, it wrecks internal coehesion.

William Green
William Green

lmao

Henry Ross
Henry Ross

Everyone will be 10cm taller then you

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

Thinking there is something is a relief,which I do and hope there is,just not the way you do.
Being atheist is the real burden,nothingness is way more frightening

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

believing astroturfed shit you read on Jow Forums
Don't tell me you're this fucking stupid

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Why not?

Aaron Cook
Aaron Cook

QUICK RUNDOWN
Thanks. Wish you the best of lucks removing the NeoCons

Jason Garcia
Jason Garcia

Just remember we were always on your side, next time you invade
hahahaha now youre talking about them invading AHAHAHAHAH, 1 month ago you were willing to take bullets for them

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

You monitor your thread 24/7? is pay good?

David Bell
David Bell

This is bullshit and you know it. Genocide looks different, it's industrial and organised like many did before.
Turks where kicked out of the country, this is true. I think jews too but I'm not sure about that.
But actual Turks do not belong here anyway except for trade and tourism.
They have their own country and I think it's large enough for their needs.

Elijah Sanders
Elijah Sanders

100% sure you're a like in disguise

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

If you are muslim you will run into other retarded muslims who will welcome you.
The country itself is bretty beautiful desu and cheap as fuck

Mason Moore
Mason Moore

But I'm on your side, I want Russians to replace the criminal regime that is ruining you.

Brayden Carter
Brayden Carter

Being this indoctrinated

Grayson Cruz
Grayson Cruz

To tvoje veliko zivotno iskustvo od 17 godina tebi govori. Znaci bolje je da cutis kao kornjaca, ''cuti dok ne biju'', daj malo leba i sise na pink, i svima dosta.

Voleo bih ja da si ti star i istrosen, sa su te vreme i nasa celokupna nesreca pregazili, ali ti si mlad, a odustajes bez ikakvog razloga, bitno je da TI znas da nema sanse.

Maja, vecina ovih sto botuju ovde nije bilo rodjeno kad je ova slika slikana, to ti govori dosta

Tick tock bot

Your names, photos, adresses, everything will be made public and advertised around your local communities. Then you will explain your hungry beat up neighbors, how you shilled for a sandwitch and sold their future for salami.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

Nothingness is eternal peaceful rest. Hell and Heaven game? That's stressful. But more on point, atheists enjoy atheism for it's relivment of cultural and religious rituals and duties. That's especially true in the west, but in the east culture is interlinked with religion and some religious rituals are cultural, so even atheists participate.

But bah... I am bored of arguing these stuff, don't know for you.

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

true but don't think for a second that Russians wouldn't have invaded Yugoslavia and raped Serbia to the ground if it wasn't for the God forsaken geography of that region (which was the main reason they never invaded to join you into the iron curtain)

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

They will

Benjamin Martinez
Benjamin Martinez

Doing out of my time with pleasure fking ganton :)

Attached: 1530460902022.jpg (124 KB, 277x508)

Nathan Watson
Nathan Watson

All I know is that at one point in the Bible they describe a circle which is physically impossible, pi being 3.

Michael Edwards
Michael Edwards

And even though no one pushed it on me and I grew up liberal.
I could just as easily be a drug user, tattooed or a total degenerate pervert considering the environment around me.
Surprising even to me how I came out, lol.

Blake Kelly
Blake Kelly

irlmaier incoming
brace for ww3

Grayson Edwards
Grayson Edwards

It's not bs feel free to read up more on it.
ignoring everything else I wrote

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

What is this all about ?

Jose Rivera
Jose Rivera

there's simply nothing there worth traveling across the globe for.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

Mozemo se mi sloziti da je protekli period bio katastrofalan i da je stanje duha dotaklo dno, i mozemo se zajedno zgrazavati nad politickim probisvetom, ali iskreno mi se povraca od sad vec stereotipne tirade pompezne nadobudne gradjanstine koja prosipa svoj moralni indignitet na glupe "srBske", "patriJotske" mase sa svog moralnog i intelektualnog olimpa.
Zuti su bili svi lepi ugladjeni obrazovani, svi su pucali od evropski standarda, a pokazali su se ko najgora pljackaska fukara koju je ovaj narod ikada video.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

Maybe, it's not the word of god. What it teaches about morals and how people should interact with each other is the truth.

Liam Long
Liam Long

how long is vucic able to keep people at bay, hm? not for long. i hope to see civil war and the real serbs put holes into the fking russian loving whores

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit