Can a weapons Fag break it down

Can a weapons fag break down what’s seen in the video from a tactical and skill of use point of view?

Like we see him discard the 1st weapon, move to the 2nd... what about his aim, number of shots..the fumbling with the clips, reset of the weapon...etc..etc

Attached: 272161D3-C0E6-409A-BD62-B9A8B46A73AF.jpg (800x420, 210K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216
youtube.com/watch?v=tex3zLSfNXU
youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

wrong board >>>>

An average white man that practiced shooting a bit.
He made some mistakes here and there. Including dropping his mags right after going in. Its obviously not a military vet or US spec ops.

first gun was a shotty, no magazine to reload it so on the floor it goes.

Second was an AR-15 I believe? With a red-dot sight (noice). Guns jam for all sorts of reasons, but he seemed to be fairly methodical considering.

>not a gun fag (obvs)

I agree, but good thread. There is some crossover too.

You’re an idiot shotguns are tube fed, they’re slow to reload so he dropped it.

He dropped ARmags on the floor because if he spent time putting them back in their pouch he could’ve been killed. He was smart, hope he hangs

Ar15s don’t jam you fucking autist you don’t know what you’re talking about

Not too bad. When he left the mosque he was carefully taking aim at targets far away, not just mindlessly shooting. One of the times when he aimed outside the mosque, he held aim to try to get a 'good shot' but ended up not shooting, probably because he couldnt confirm a hit or there was something behind the target he didn't want to accidentally hit.

Had discipline. Performed some very basic building clearing maneuvers. Was his first time putting rounds into live targets. Adrenaline caused a bit of fear and he got tunnel vision. Made some rookie mistakes due to this tunnel vision.

the real question is how the fuck could he get so many weapons... no one asked how the guys not even from NZ could get a military arsenal

yes, but he rinsed the tube, there is no quick reload method for them, unless a drum mag variant is used.

all guns will jam if they are not properly maintained my fat headed friend.

The hera arms stock was a nice touch
Very memeworthy, will be sad its part of why we die

That shotgun has a tubular magazine. Its not a removable thing.
The AR jam was a feed jam. Its common even for experienced shooters (just something that happens with that AR platform). He cleared it ok not very fast or slow.
>i dont know what im talking about
Getting a license for those weapons isnt that hard if you have a clean record. Which he did.

>Performed some very basic building clearing maneuvers

I don't doubt the video and shooting was real, but when he first sprayed the two crowds of people, how did all of them go down? And if half of them were faking, even with his second go-round, how did he manage to kill 40+ in that building and wound as many as well?

>Getting a license for those weapons isnt that hard if you have a clean record. Which he did.
ya no one gonna ask question when the dude by for 10k of weapons and ammunition just a normal australian buying shotgun right

People react poorly to obtaining new holes after birth
See trannies

Yes?
Its not like he was buying an sks in Canada

Skill of use was noob tier
>dropping mags
>botching relloads causing malfunctions
>confusion and hesitation on how to clear malfunction, not muscle memory
>operating charging handle with the wrong hand, you are supposed to use your off hand for the charging handle and keep trigger hand on grip
>weapon light falls off picatinny rail, can't even secure to rail properly
>malfunctions shooting shotgun inside car, probably due to short stroking the pump
He was a noob when it came to using these weapon systems

He has no professional training

It’s just some crazy dude

yes they do you nigger, especially with that shitty magpul 60 round drum

Fuck off faggit

yeah, that's my point, it is not magazine-fed. He'd have to stand there feeding in cartridges one at a time. I worded it weirdly i suppose.

He kept his 6 in check. That's really all that matters.

Technically it is magazine fed. It does not have removable magazines. I think that is what you are trying to say. The tube is a magazine.

I might have read you wrong but weren't they all hiding lay in the corner anyway. Sitting ducks so to speak?

OP here -Thanks

Jow Forums deletes anything related to NZ

>how did he manage to kill 40+ in that building
Thats just the first mosque he hit. The 16 minute stream is only the first bit of what happened.
People who jump through a dozen hoops to legally purchase firearms tend to not commit crimes with them. Add to that, NZ and AUS rarely if ever have mass shootings.

The red dots he used were cheap ones. One was a sightmark which is airsoft tier.

Strobe light use was a pretty nice addition.
Jungle styling the mags is nice.
30+ bullets per mag make it harder for the others to know when he has to reload, like what happened with the one guy that tried to escape.

Wtf does this have to do with tactics and skill level? Get out scitzo

yeah that's what I was trying to say, thanks for the factoid fren

Damn, if only he paid $2000 like those cool guys at the range.

Use of the shotty was spot on for his purposes. No point in reloading it as it would take too long. Next his accuracy with the 1st AR is unimportant as it's so close to his targets, but him hitting people running was pretty good. He handled the guy trying to run past him as well as could be expected. As said, he could have saved time by not re-pouching the mags but honestly thats kinda a nitpick. As for the 2nd AR, his accuracy with it was fairly decent as he hit the girl running to the street, as well as a few people in the parking lot. Lastly, using the pump shotty out the window and windshield was dumb but effective. In any sort of gun fight or shooting scenario, a broken windshield is better than dying or not hitting your target.
-t. Autistic Jow Forums fag with some gun training

is that the one board with mods that actually do something?

People panic. Then they all play dead hoping that he will ignore them. Playing dead is a common tactic in mass shootings and it often works. I'm not sayinig it is a smart thing to do, but if you listen to survivor accounts of mass shootings many of them talk about how they played dead and the shooter walked right past them.

do you think the extendo magazines he used increased the chance of a jam?

Dropping the spent mags to the floor instead of his Brecon pocket or a dump pouch- good move. Usually in contact first timers fumble about with the spent mag like when you're training, so you don't lose a mag, which wastes time. But in a situation when you feel the need for speed, you just pop the catch and try to get the fresh mag in before the old one hits the deck

Well, that takes practice......or maybe a practice run of the event!?
“Victims” practicing uploaded here. Archive before they delete them
mobile.twitter.com/jarrod_b/status/1107122067995017216

The fuck are you smoking?

You can find yourself with a failure to feed, failure to extract, double feeds, gas tube gets so clogged you have to constantly pull the charging handle to cycle it. They absolutely can jam.

He was fumbling with the mags because he had a shitload on hisbvest, tapped to his AR, and jungle style double mags.

Explain NOKO, Pakistan, I vacation in Hawaii

Attached: 3A932FFB-9297-4B8A-AFE3-346871335C89.jpg (1600x642, 187K)

Aimpoint micro is $800 new and the have lifetime warranty so no reason not to buy used for much cheaper. Eotech is like $500-600 and also has great warranty. Way to exaggerate prices like 300% to 400% for the top tier red dots, faggot.

>Can a weapons fag break down what’s seen in the video from a tactical and skill of use point of view?

Skill use, he was mixed. He was under high stress and made mistakes, but managed most things pretty calmly. Over all, he did well.

>Like we see him discard the 1st weapon, move to the 2nd...

As others have pointed out, the shotgun is not a fast reload weapon so he dropped it rather than try and reload. The real telling part though is that he had it at all. That is pure video game reasoning. Most of his conditioning likely comes from some variation of First Person shooter, and it shows here.

>what about his aim,

His aim was poor in most cases, but it really didn't have to be good as his targets were close and in other cases it was a target rich environment. His primary concern was to fire fast enough to hit the targets, actual aim was not as difficult. This is why you see a lot of hip shooting from him and why it worked for him.

>number of shots..

This is where stress and lack of experience come in. Many of those shots were stress shots, he kept pumping them out because of adrenaline when they were no longer needed.
Tactically this is bad because it forced more reloads, and in good example he fumbled that.

> the fumbling with the clips,
Many people don't understand how hard simple tasks are under pressure in a high stress environment. Reloads can be hard, even when they are easy on the range. That is why you should practice and condition them often. You can blame his problems on being under stress.

>reset of the weapon...etc..etc
He actually did very well here. He is obviously a very calm person naturally and was able to keep it under control in several examples, this being one of them. Even when he failed, he wasn't terrible - such as with a couple of the mag reloads.

Over all, he did very well.

Those poor innocent people.
F

Secondary addition, he tended to not only triple tap people, but put a round into head and/or heart once he goes inside the 2nd time. Dude knew what he wanted done and did it.
Kek

>Larper
Not a noob with weapons. He took time to make shots and made them well. Hes clearly spent time on the range but hasnt been in combat.

Attached: 1552714182474.jpg (718x718, 104K)

I don’t personally think he was ex-military, but he was a good marksman considering he was an ordinary civilian with no experience in the armed forces. He made some mistakes here and there, but I think the majority of them were caused by the adrenaline rush. In any case he came well prepared and took proper care of a shit ton of Muslims.

not a weapons fag, just know some things cause of being drafted.
Only saw vid once, so bear with me.

He seemed pretty... amateurish?
Why all the wepons? Totally useless, give me one god weapon that's easy to handle, does perform, doesn't jam and so on.
Give me a Steyr AUG

One magazine in the weapon, 4 more on the standard vest, some more in the pockets.

He got totally slowed down because of his dumb weapons.

His tactic was sub-par. I was just a Corporal, maybe some real military guy can enlighten us but he walked around like an idiot, put his back to the enemy, he was too slow...

I would have done it differently (not that I would have done it kind CIA man)

They certainly are good at getting rid of shit threads, but anything that gets slightly political either gets moved or deleted.

i doubt he was interested by the warranty

Each gun/rifle/magazine had a message. The dropping of these items was as symbolic as it was strategic.

There is no time to mess around with reloading anyways so keeping empty mags is pointless. He knew he was going to be dead or arrested within the next 30 minutes. No time to sit around reloading mags 1 bullet at a time.

can someone post all the writings on his weapons and what they pertain to?

You don't know what you're talking about. Weapons malfunction all the time for various reasons. Remember kids S.P.O.R.T.S
Slap the magazine
Pull the charging handle
Observe the chamber
Release the charging handle
Tap the forward assist
Squeeze the trigger

Attached: 1551395745310.png (289x289, 41K)

No professional would go alone. So yes he's an amateur.

second mosque

H O N E Y P O T

Yes they can.

Yes, which is why the military and most shooters stick with 30 round mags. However, its fine when you don't expect your targets to fight back as long as you've tested the mag out beforehand.

Half of those muslims are now tube fed

His tactics and methods were fucking trash. He cleared corners terribly, never opened any doors like a pussy, and had no idea how to clear malfunctions.

and they fell for it lmao

>lifetime warranty
Friendo, you‘re forgetting his mission parameters. He had to know full well he either be dead or imprisoned at the end of it, so there‘s no point in using shit designed to last long. If I‘d go innawoods I would make sure to habe a high quality and durable shit, but if I‘d want to just go on a killing spree I would use the cheapest shit available so I can afford more ammo or even another gun to put more lead into bodies.

Dumbass dropped his shotgun and he actually got shot at. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

>Larper
Whatever you say meme flag faggot. I must be a larper because I own a pump shotgun and an AR-15 and know the basic proper way to operate them. I must also be a larper because I understand how to clamp something on a picatinny rail properly. Everything I said is total basic knowlege of pump shotguns and the AR-15 platform.

KEK

I say he’s the Lee Harvey Oswald Of Christ Church, somebody behind this operation. Deep state, five eyes , clowns.

Attached: DC46A959-BA64-43C3-B594-716F4DF5348C.jpg (3264x2448, 1.24M)

I think most are dead, but 10/10 for the joke

U R GLOWING

Attached: 0157945D-1674-4B38-9F0C-4B0189D4105D.png (1042x861, 329K)

as to the shotgun reloading , vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=tex3zLSfNXU

Attached: th[3].jpg (143x192, 9K)

He dropped it on purpose. They are slow to reload, it was his plan all along. Mag dump the buckshot through the hallway, drop the shotgun when it is empty, and immediately transition to the AR-15 he had on a sling. Shot for shot the shotgun is much more powerful than the AR-15, but reloading it is a pain in the ass and slow.

M A S O N I C

Buckshot is just a magazine of .38 special
Not very good

>Like we see him discard the 1st weapon, move to the 2nd
Not a standard practice in urban combat at all, but combat is 90% METT-TC dependent, and it would take too long to reload a tube fed shotgun, and luging it around would be a bit impractical even if you had a wolf-hook, or something, when your hitting a target that's simply trying to flee.
>what about his aim, number of shots
The standard for room clearing is a controlled pair center mass, but in actuality, you just shoot until the target is down. His aim was actually pretty good all things considered, and he didn't rush his movement so much that he got too sloppy.
>the fumbling with the clips, reset of the weapon
He didn't fumble too much. He had no professional training to my knowledge, and this was his first time, so his adrenaline was likely really pumping. (For context, I believe it was the battle of bull-run where recovered weapons revealed that over 50% were incorrectly loaded.)

>hurrr it all works fine when my fatass shoots from a bench
Try running around tubby. Get that adrenaline pumping and then see how well you place shots

Can confirm

Attached: 326C5B5E-78C9-4743-94B1-B3B4BA11AF31.jpg (4032x3024, 2.52M)

youtube.com/watch?v=xXkyEbrqNGw

When he blasts the shotgun through the windscreen, there wasn't as much damage to the glass as I would have thought. Was he firing a slug? or buckshot?

This too OP.

>and he actually got shot at.
What?

Jow Forums here. He was a gamer and hobby shooter. He jungle clipped his mags but threw them on the ground after the first mag. He never practiced changing the clipped mags. He then had to go back and pick them up. Not really sure what the point of the shotgun was. It seemed like his video game load out.

This is the 2nd mosque that wasn’t recorded and where he was chased off by a guy with a gun.

He certainly planned on dropping them, which is good tactics. Something he thought out beforehand rather than just doing spur of the moment, the text is evidence of this.

If he had tried to retain the mags he likely would have had a lot more problems above what he already did have.

I'm still dissapointed that he didn't use the fuel. Any idea why? It was like he chickened out last minute (overall he did quite well, but it could be much better)

PROBIEEEEEEE!!

I assume you payed your extortion by Gov and got your stamps

Attached: 93A694EE-7D7F-44DF-AEE6-0C0A63618ADC.jpg (658x720, 90K)

I felt like I was playing call of duty watching him handle those weapons with a fair amount of skill.

he killed 50 people, biggest streak i ever got was 23

he had 2 x petrol canisters in the car with his guns. he was going to set the place on fire to match the music.

That is what I got from it. It is amazing how conditioned people can be by something like a video game.

It is too bad you can't really talk about this on Jow Forums for the moment as going over that point would be valuable.

.38 special to a vital organ will drop you instantly. Buckshot works on probability. He sent what, 8 shots of buckshot down the hall? I haven't counted. There is no telling what shells he used, but they have about 9 to 15 pellets. Let's assume it was the lower end and was 9. That is still 72 (9x8) shots of .38 special sent down the hall in like 3 seconds.

lol more like each round of 00b is a magazine of medium caliber revolver

I'm guessing things didnt go to plan. I think he spent longer there than he thought, and fired rounds outside more than expected and didn't want to get caught while trying to torch it before hitting his second target, considering that torching it would have done nothing really, everyone was dead already.

Windshields are laminates, they dont shatter
Sides and rear do

if that was petrol he probably would have killed himself, that shit either doesn't burn, or it explodes in a fireball.

I hate shooting from a bench, and I exercise. Keep projecting. And why won't you show your flag, rabbi?

>no used mag puch
>just drops them around
>flashlight falls off from gun
>mag falls off from the plate
>slow to resolve jams
>turn back against non cleared rooms
>thrown to the floor by kid merely trying to run away
>slow to reload, fumbling with the mag for like 15 seconds
>miscalculates time, can't execute plan to completion

Fairly poor drills and movement throughout which gradually got worse as time went on, lack of good solid training in weapons handling and CQB most probably. Biggest mistake? Far too many rounds fired off initially before entering the building. If by any chance anyone had of been armed inside that mosque, Brenton wouldn't be alive. You can nit pick on dropped mags / flashlight etc as well but put that down to inexperience again.

Around 20 years ago I trained with a few Kiwi lads in the Paras, take it from me, this guy will be on the receiving end of some serious beatings in prison. Make one's bed and lie in it I guess.

>2nd mosque that wasn’t recorded
Looks like it was recorded and they were practicing