Is the Accelerationism the only way to preserve west?

i'm scared /pol

Attached: sag.gif (220x234, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Digits and yes

digits and no

The true thing is. Why aren't you fags lending a hand? If we get our shit back it ultimately benefits you anyway...

we could have fixed the problem before the Rennaisance; but we didn't.

rolling

maybe

Attached: 1550089369893.gif (440x440, 2.37M)

rolling

>save
Depends on what you mean by that.
If you think it will save it in a secular physical sense, then no.

>preserve
user, do you actually know what accelerationism is?

For unaware brainlets

Attached: notforbaintlets.png (1777x753, 111K)

We must fall before rising again

The west as you learned from your history books died in the 50's.
What we have today is civilization built around profit, run by Jews and their lackeys and they will continue profiting even at the cost of replacing entire demographics.
The West is an idea and it can be recreated from the ashes but a lot of people need to die first.

The west ended in 2012

it has to get worse before it gets better

>Accelerationism
>if we let our enemies win, they lose

yes

yang 2020

Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism but mass public awakening. Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark a great white uprising but did that happen with Dylan Roof? No, neither will it happen due to Brenton. Instead, stricter gun control laws will be enforced, just like they were thanks to Dylan Roof. These "people" claiming Accelerationism is about violence are Jews and Bolsheviks who do not have white people's best interests in mind.

Attached: Accelerationism-Redpill.jpg (2148x2958, 981K)

Collapse is the only way.

Attached: 1552738664334.jpg (800x965, 189K)

>preserve the West
Who ever said we wanted to preserve the West?

That's why he said accelerationism.

Attached: 1545680192086.png (929x801, 947K)

Uh oh

Success has tamed the West. There's no other way.

Not even Tarrant himself expected a great white awakening from this. It's another pebble (maybe a bigger than usual pebble) that contributes to the avalanche

Digits and it fully depends on the definition of accelerationism
The old accelerationism was defined in leftist circles, the objective was to support capitalism so it would collapse in on itself
the right took the concept back, by supporting immigration so it would cause state collapse
now the right reinvented the concept
go ever right and ignore whatever the left is saying, just keep going more and more right
i think that's the right accelerationism

And how low do we need to fall, exactly? As low as contemporary South Africa? Rhodesia in the 70s? Haiti during the 1790s? At what point do we magically rebound and triumph?

Looking at history, it seems there is no such point, and accelerationism leads only to annihilation.

>Accelerationism alone, is not enough. You must make sure that you will emerge on the top after the collapse.

Accelerationism doesn't have an off switch, the idea that there is an after party where the strong get to live AS humans is just a marxo-christian ideological left over.

You can't escape from the process.

You should be. Weebs get the rope

I genuinely think it is all speeding up towards some huuuge clusterfuck. Whitey is genuinely getting angry as fuck, nobody cares about "muh evil genghis khan russia" or "evil chinese overlords" anymore, it's all ethnic conflict at home, at the streets.

Hell, most people WANTED this effect so anons shilled for Trump heavily - now the propaganda is in the open and normies are radicalizing, quite freaky.

I and possibly others here need to know normalfags will follow. Most Jow Forumsacks are ready for the day of the rope but it wont get us far without the masses picking a side. Thats why there is an user that posts pasta goin like
>the only battle that matters now is redpilling the normies bla bla bla...

Attached: 1550803845922.png (937x1999, 456K)

Myself, as my other annons here just want to see the world burn, i want to see the results of such clusterfuck. But people in relevant states (western europe and us) are too cucked to take an action.

no matter what, it will wake white people up, make them feel "observed" kek.

Of course guy, Brenton was just like you and me, isn't it obvious? The memes were so cool, he really felt like /ourguy/ the whole time. OMG when the Remove Kebab song came on? I totally KEK'd, and it gave me those Deus Vult vibes! See pic related, that's my war face right now. Grr.

As for the manifesto, it is literally true. Muslims are the problem. Israelis and Jews are cool with me long as they stay in Israel. I mean I don't deny they dominate western civilisation and have their hands in all our nations, but as long as they cohabitat within the legitimate state of Israel then we can be bros. Heil Accelerationism, we march ever forwards!

Attached: boomerkin.png (640x360, 156K)

This pasta is retarded

It's quite simple = you want the state to fall BEFORE the demographic collapse is succesful. Meaning if you accelerate before a complete demographic takeover, you win. I bet the "new" generation is all minorities anyway, so whatever happens will be decided in the next 10, 15 years.

Now, imagine if all boomers died out and the new generation grew up, game over.

nah, not really, it takes a looot of courage to accept it all went to shit, like those five stages of grief - they are currently in denial stage, "if we just replace trump, everything will be okay (libs), if we just have muh legal immigrants, everything will be okay (repubs).

This "stress" of western societies can now be felt even on their tv stations, hell, cnn, msnbc, fox, report things like the sky is falling kek.

There is i would say a genuine feeling of uncertainty everywhere, except in slavlands which are still peasant domains with small cities kek.

Their disillusion will be heavier than ours - we just abandoned gommunism, they will have to fight their "muh perfect minority" pets.

you can stop it once you're the only one left

I wonder how many of top politicians in power are aware of these problems, but are afraid to go public because of their public image.

@206726239
(You)

Attached: post.jpg (225x225, 12K)

>There is i would say a genuine feeling of uncertainty everywhere
Which is good. Besides it's just the symptom of the disease that's ruining society, once this disease gets worse the symptoms will be more severe.

vroom vroom im a tractor!

yes, its full Hitler now

and thats a good thing

I'm so tired of hearing this shit. No, because accelerationism won't work. Nobody will do anything if a gun grab or something like that happens, if you believe in that kind of thing then you should organize with others who believe the same, and prepare for that shit to happen, rather then making it happen then being caught with your pants down. Also I don't get why people don't vote because there's literally no downside about it.

>its full Hitler now
I wish. It's not. The conditions in his time were much different than they are now

They don't even have to public, just raise awareness of how things could go wrong.

Get a load of this

sure retard
don't look into it too much
JUST ACCELERATE
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1552802701972.gif (308x480, 162K)

This is true. Look how long it took Europe to rebound after the fall of the Roman Empire. Collapse can mean a thousand year dark age just as much as it could create opportunity, if not more.

It's so glow in the dark I'm suffering from radiation sickness

>we just abandoned gommunism, they will have to fight their "muh perfect minority" pets.
Bulgaria has to genocide half of its gypsy/turked population because we have nowhere to kick them back to, which will half our fertility rate. Only then we can start thinking about bettering the lives of the remaining population to create an incentive for them to reproduce enough to break even and this by itself will bring us close to extinction. We have it just as bad as the cucks east of Berlin, only we had time to get used to it since it happened steadily. On the upside people are pissed and the majority is willing to fight as it is. The balkans only need someone to unite them

>Bulgaria has to genocide half of its gypsy/turked population because we have nowhere to kick them back to
user you have borders with R*mania and T*rkey

No, but it's the easiest option right now.

yep. we were lucky, we were left without a country (yugoslavia) but the ETHNIC GROUPS were the same - so you just start where you left off. How do you start a new state with such radically different groups will be their challenge.

They got caught off guard the same way soviets did! Trump was a genuine shock to the people - ALWAYS listen to the people on the "streets" - hell, people used to rant five or ten years before ussr and yugo collapse it's all coming to an end. People do sense the decline, yet the "elite" is not really prepared for it. I bet Macron considers the protests there just something "economic" not pointing to a bigger picture.

More or less. It's clear at this point that no political solution presents itself, so fuck it.

>200+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/ Brenton was just like you and me/
Should I call you Moarpheus or Patrick "Laura Loomer is white" Lord?

>Brenton was based
You said it.
>Remove Kebab
Agreed.
>Muslims are the problem
All shitskin invaders are the problem, he made this clear in the manifesto that you refuse to read.
>Israelis and Jews are cool
He said Israelis that don't subvert his people are fine with him. He was born in a colonial nation that exterminated the aboriginals.
>They dominate western civilization
Jews dominate the press and political financing. They don't dominate our civilization.
>Legitimate state of Israel
Your country was built on mass ethnic genocide and enslavement you mentally ill subhuman. Why don't you go back to Europe if you're so opposed to colonialism?

Brenton said he ultimately attacked Islamic men because they have the highest fertility rate and are hated more than any other group. His goal was to accelerate inevitable gun seizures, speech crackdowns and the coming race war. You gonna spend another 10hrs blasting this plasta in every thread?

Attached: Screenshot_79.jpg (601x577, 116K)

What baffles me is that the western libs are SUPER PROTECTIVE of their pets yet they fucking HATE slavs with a passion - Russians i get, but they dont really like even Ukrainians, or Poles, or even Czechs, let alone us.

Maybe it is just petty jealousy, maybe Russia is a "younger" civilisation with a future ahead of it, but boy, they like the Chinese more than us.

This is why we cant do anything in our own backyards... At least gyppos can be shuffled around and the screeching is not captured by western media.

I think, if the west libs ever start targeting east eu for "liberalization" or modernization or whatever, we are fucked. We will wake up with 2 million ethnic strangers who will hate us, and if we say no, then America sanctions us.

Fuck lel

Out of those, Haiti in the 1790s. When all the current politicians are given helicopter rides a new government free of kike influences and policies can govern in the manner that made America so prosperous in the first place.
This is all larping of course. There won't be a rebound or any "waking up" just a slow burn out

Where is the fun in that?
>if the west libs ever start targeting east eu for "liberalization" or modernization or whatever, we are fucked
Thats whats next. Bunch of shitholes flying under the radar so far but now that western countries are getting full we are next. Former Yugo maybe not until you enter the EU but the rest especially us with the cocksucking PM we have are done for. He already took a few planes full of french gyppos before.
>if we say no, then America sanctions us.
dont know about you but our economy is already fucked. We have production next to 0 compared to a few decades ago. Maybe bomb us into the stone age

>40+ results found
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/text/Shills say that Brenton Tarrant/
Should I call you Moarpheus or Ryan "Laura Loomer is white" Lord?

>Accelerationism is not about domestic terrorism
Accelerationism is when you turn up the fire so you don't slowly boil to death.
>Shills say that Brenton Tarrant will spark
Go to any comment section on the shooting and see what you find.
>but did that happen with Dylan Roof
Race issues exploded after Dylan's accelerationist attack.
>neither will it happen due to Brenton
Yeah that's why you're spamming our board shitting your pants and why news websites are letting the story die.
>stricter gun control laws will be enforced
This was his goal. Read his manifesto to find out why he thought this was nessicary.
>Accelerationism is about violence
Forever and always.

Attached: 35453543.jpg (703x702, 92K)

preserve this ? we live in degeneracy it need to collapse and we need to start again

What's accelerationism again? Make it as simple as possible, please. Asking for a friend.

Attached: DlBpLfXX4AAMwSM.jpg (1200x767, 112K)

My inane philosophy usurped Jewish sentiment and boggled thousands of minds.

>boil frog while raising the temp slowly
>it cooks
>raise temp too fast
>it jumps
>accelerationism is other frogs raising the temp faster so that buddy jumps out of kettle

Perhaps the people of the world are awakening, rebelling? Society is becoming ungovernable, like Skyfall, where worlds collide and days are dark. Be careful of what you wish for, will not accelerationism bring about technological totalitarianism?

>Is the Accelerationism the only way to preserve west?
Provoking an enemy that outnumbers you 20 to 1 when you don't possess disproportionate asymmetrical technology to counter it is not a good idea. If wypipo somehow have ufo's, death rays, and ethnically targetable plagues at the ready, then sure, if not, we're are fucking ourselves.

But who is the enrmy here? Shitskins are just the weapon but you have to tell people (((who))) pulls the trigger

shhh, just be silent and sneaky :DD

honestly, we always lag behind the west 20 years, but at this point trying to make us into something modern will fail, when even the west cant do it. plus, nobody wants to live with us, no gibs.

they dont outnumber us on our land yet. There are a few outcomes
>Try waking everyone up
>succeed
from here:A
>leaders are forced to pick a side
>right now whites are more so they pick us
>problem solved?
or
>they pick shitskins
>race war
>win and save the west
>lose and it all ends 2 generations earlier
That or
>fail waking them up
>shit was lost before it even began
Most of the scenarios I came up with lead to these scenarios. Accelerationism is the best option we have

>numbers are everything
considering one man took out 50, ill take that 20 to 1 chance, nigger

Sorry, I failed philosophy in high school.
So ordinary people are the frog and accelerationists want to raise the temperature so ordinary people see the danger of it and act against it?

Attached: 1543367056671.gif (300x473, 268K)

No

Yes. We too were frogs once but ascended into keks

Attached: 1549121720653.jpg (250x207, 8K)