Nigger refuse to pay bus ride in HongKong

youtube.com/watch?v=-OXmfkM2at4
A Nigger refuse to pay bus ride in HongKong, he is justifying himself for not paying the bus
>I paid so many times
why the fuck are the negros so disgusting and retarded

Attached: Christopher-Mitchell.jpg (615x409, 25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SAsimmXaLmo
youtube.com/watch?v=Xpqdg3Tsafk
discord
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want more niggers to act up abroad so the Asians will finally understand why we them so much.

My dude I think the Asians are well aware

haaaaaaa. if only you knew how bad things really were

youtube.com/watch?v=SAsimmXaLmo

youtube.com/watch?v=Xpqdg3Tsafk

niggers are annoying. In some European cities such as Paris and Milano, the niggers sell those strings and they chase people around

Video from 2016. Keep us posted

Attached: 1537143820058.jpg (474x460, 33K)

This is why we don't have niggers here and the ones that come are sent to the northern territories.

to be fair to the nigger (that should be in Africa) it seems that the dumb nigger used a lot of wrong buses and was pissed off at having to pay without reaching his destination, it's just that he has language problem and couldn't explain this well. Either way good for the driver for being racist.

why fucking niggers always think they are entitled.
Afrika is rich in resources but niggerland is a fucking poor shithole. Why? because the niggers would rather to starve to death than growing their own food, they want gibs. Stop give niggers money!!!

DId the police lop his dumb head off when they arrived?

>justifying for the nigger
what you said is reasonable, however, it is still his fault for being stupid isn't it?

sure, lack of self-responsibility is THE trait of the nigger

They hung a similar "no blacks" sign at a Chinese restaurant near my house because they robbed it several times. In the middles of the night the blacks came and lit the place on fire. Firefighters had to risk their lives for these animals incapable of assimilating into civilization. The shop was lost and still stands a burned out husk.

>the northern territories.
America?

What is a nigger doing in Hong Kong anyway? Shouldn't you rice niggers learn the lesson of the West?

H-hey um user, can I ask you for a favour? C-come join this Jow Forums Discord server please, it's a really good server I promise! We can maybe even laugh at the Christchurch shooting livestream together if you did... so join using this link right now:
discord
.gg/s9Brkcp

m

Attached: join degeneracy akarin 13.png (320x360, 219K)

asians are stupid, they think hanging a "no blacks allowed" sign will work for niggers. Instead, they should arm themselves and embrace the beauty of the second amendment

where are you from?

This is the price of freedom :^)

That's rite. There is a new batch of cuban niggers heading your way. 200 to be precise.

It should not have ot come to that. The American people have done everything for these people(yes, the blacks). *very* few break through, but what to do about the other >98%??