Hey Jow Forums, this is Haroon. He came to New Zealand to complete his PhD and make the world a better place...

Hey Jow Forums, this is Haroon. He came to New Zealand to complete his PhD and make the world a better place. With him are his two kids and his wife.

Is this an "invader"?

Attached: invader.jpg (1199x672, 275K)

yes

why?

halp me
halp me

This is Hamza. He liked fishing, volunteering, and his country. Is he an "invader"?

Attached: D10mtq5X4AYf6MU.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Because he's lying.
You don't need a PhD to be an Uber driver.

New Zealand already is a better place. If he really wanted to make a difference then he shouldve gone to the Democratic Republic of Congo. So much work to be done there.

Ah shoot, his mistake. I guess he deserved to die then.

Hes an economics professor who loved teaching his students, but nice guess

Either go back to your homelands or face more of this to come. We dont want your fucking sand nigger doctors

Heres his dad Khaled, who loves riding horses, and whose son was so important to him, he held him close until they both drew their final breath

Attached: IVAEQKH4HJFKXKCODQE6MLTJ74.jpg (620x668, 35K)

Go be a Muslim somewhere else

*gun shots*
Youre welcome

Would he have preferred if NZ was Muslim? Would he accept or resist if it was becoming that way? Let's not kid ourselves, even the Muslims we may know and like wouldn't care for a moment if their host nation had it's values upturned and was turned into part of a worldwide Muslim state

Go back or face more of what is to come shitskin

If you asked Jow Forums to understand deeply complex socio political issues they would just get angry because their tiny brains can't think outside of memes.

Which is how we get shooters. Failures who failed accept they failed and want to blame the outside world.

Just accept your own failings lads.

Ah yes, YOU might not want them, but the people who survived because of their care might.

>Is this an "invader"?
yeah.

Hi OP, this is . He was just minding his own business and was massacred by an Islamist.

What do you have to say for yourself?

Yes. What's worse, he is a coward who chose abandoning his own people to leapfrog out of the slum in to an undeserved paradise. He's lower than literally Satan. His next life is to be the bacteria on the shit of the people he abandoned.

Second generation muslims always become religious radicals again, it's in their heritage. In Germany all first generation muslim immigrants are nice and hard working, second generation are suddenly all religious again and third generation muslim immigrants literally joined isis and commited 90% of the terror attacks in Europe in the last few years.

Attached: properly translated.png (1464x581, 70K)

just stop being a mooslem

>Go back or face more of what is to come shitskin
Oh, sorry, you see you are mistaken. Hamza was born in New Zealand, and only ever knew New Zealand. He was already "back". I can understand the confusion!

He was a shit doctor, he couldnt even keep himself from dying

The point I was making is that this guy was only out for himself and your ‘wanted to make the world a better place’ drivel is just nonsense. You do realize that the mosque that go shot up is a confirmed Al Qaeda recruitment centre right? Posting pictures of a guy smiling to appeal to emotions might work on women but it’s not going sway anyone here.

What's he doing in a mosque then?

>What do you have to say for yourself?

Eclipsed by the hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan as a result of direct western intervention.

If we're bringing up completely unrelated groups of people up..

yes

Attached: brenmt.jpg (1847x1450, 1.16M)

yes absolutely

He went to NZ because he wanted to play life on easy, Tarrant was just showing him there is no easy.

>economics professor
Aaaahahahaha
Why do muslims always have bullshit jobs that don't produce anything?

Attached: laffin.png (449x401, 490K)

yes. unequivocally..

That doing such a thing is awful, and the shooter should face justice. You know, just like the guy who killed this innocent father.

>complains about a free trip to paradise

so are you muslim or not

>Eclipsed by the hundreds of thousands killed in Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan as a result of direct western intervention.

They've been killing each other for millennia. Got any other excuses?

Absolutely. He should've "complete his phd" back at his shithole or at least don't take his whole family with him for these few years of studying in a foreign university. But I doubt he planned to go back anyways. Served him right

This dude is white

Attached: tenor.gif (400x224, 780K)

islam killed them

>That doing such a thing is awful, and the shooter should face justice. You know, just like the guy who killed this innocent father.

Something tells me you didn't make a Jow Forums thread for the African Christians who were recently massacred by Islamists. Why not?

If he didn't come to New Zealnd this wouldn't be a problem in the first place.
Everyone loved blaming those girls for getting decapitated in Morocco, everone loves blaming white mugging victims for going into "bad" neighborhoods how is this any different?

How is your country being filled with migrants somehow your own personal failure?

And if it is, wouldnt a removal of those migrants by any means, be considered a personal sucess?

You're retarded.

>Middle-East has unbound luxury
>Somehow doesn't have good educational facilities
>Hey honey, let's go to kiwi island
Yeah, nah. Invader.

should i start posting people who was killed by muslims? go fuck yourself of course good people will be killed if we continuie with this multikulti bulshit

yes deeply complex, you obviously have a solution to the problem right mate?

Attached: sysfail.png (1293x914, 337K)

Its 4 invaders.

No.

tooshay kek

well, not ANYMORE

Attached: m.png (220x200, 92K)

PhD in clockmaking

Fuck thank you. I was looking for3ver for this image.

High caste Indians and Pakistanis are perfectly capable of being intelligent and assimilating into Western life. Unfortunately for every 1 of these people there are 50 78 IQ barbarians.

He has to go back

Because people of foreign cultures do not integrate. It worked only in USA and only because European people are relatively similar to each other

Because the more people like him that come, the worse that place becomes

>h-he was on his way to church!

>invade
>to enter forcefully as an enemy; go into with hostile intent
Different culture, check. Competes against you, check. Procreates, check. That's a hostile intention in my book. He's an invader.

>Is this an "invader"?

He wasnt white was he

kill all semites and communists

yes. he's a civilian settler unit that was moved into the west's territory, and would have spent years building the social/economic/logistics framework that has been paramount for invading and colonizing target areas since the dawn of mankind

Attached: XKwSg5n.jpg (900x1455, 249K)

Hahah nice, he got all 4? fucking nice! The world's unambiguously a better place for it.

>being born in New Zealand makes New Zealand your country of origin
Lol

Yes, he can fuck off to where he came from and do his phd in his own country.

America doesn't need your kind, no matter how "capable" to assimilate you are

Yes. Harpoon needs to go back.

He a good boi? Dindu nuthin'? Turnin his life around?

Yes

>all of this feelings based argument
Fuck off cunt

That's racist!

Attached: _68776961_rollingstone.jpg (304x405, 37K)

> hello brother

Not any more, that nigga dead

It is probably difficult when you see your own people are barely human.

Attached: 1552694858908.jpg (669x346, 73K)