Where were the rights tears?

How come you faggot right wingers nothing but cry and lay flowers every time a westerner attacked muslims?

And usually not even that.

You people are literally insane and make no sense.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_in_the_war_in_Afghanistan_(2001–present)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casualties_of_the_Iraq_War

Attached: total-casualties-iraq-afghanistan-us-soldiers.png (750x500, 27K)

This post is literally insane and makes no sense.

what the fuck are you on about

come on big guy, articulate yourself

Attached: based black man.jpg (483x507, 38K)

kill yourself you retarded brown faggot

Attached: 2009_01_10_Fyrbrand.jpg (300x300, 18K)

>The west should apologize for Iraqi terrorists killing Iraqi citizens!
Lmfao

Nobody cares about dead Muslims.

I know this may come as a shock to your tiny progressive brain, but we don't support the Jewish-manufactured wars in the Middle East.

Only Neocons support the Middle Eastern wars.

Paleocons were and are pretty opposed to it, especially Iraq.

asia for asians
africa for africians
the west for everybody!

and don't you say otherwise, you literal insane

Take your meds you foreign faggot

No white nationalist ever wanted (((war in the Middle-East))).

We're racists, dummy. We don't care about dead brown people.

Jewish shills pretending to not be Jewish shills and forgiving our sworn enemies.

Attached: uss stark.png (331x700, 101K)

Reminder that the ideological father of Paleoconservatism, Alan Bloom, is literally a gay Jew.

Nig moot

Iraq was better off under Saddam, and Bush 1's NWO was a ploy to balkanize Israel's neighbors. Israel did not warn us about the 9/11 attacks because they knew exactly what Bush 2 would do. The communist jews (aka neoconservatives) used the war on drugs to destabilize central America in order to flood the US with cheap labor and expand the welfare state, just as they use the war on terror to destabilize North Africa and the middle east in order to do the same to Europe. If you claim that you want to kill people because they don't share your values, if you claim that you can bomb people to freedom, then you are a terrorist. If you need to a totalitarian propaganda state to enforce your values, then you are a tyrant.

Attached: JewishWorldDomination.png (624x99, 14K)

what the fuck was an american ship doing in the fucking Persian gulf?

Oh that's how they counted it? Weak. Wtf is the point of using numbers if they just bullshit them too. Can non-whites do anything honestly???

No one here believes we should have been in those countries fighting neocon wars

>the 1 million sandniggers who died during Middle East wars are all victims of Americans shooting and bombing random sandniggers, not mostly killed by other sandniggers for not being enough of a sandnigger

Ah, I also remember being 15 years old and this naive

No user we literally bombed and shot 1 million sandnigger civilians

LOL liberals actually believe this shit

I noticed this too, it couts dead civilians, like, isis wiped entire villages

>uses Wikipedia as a source
user, I don't even...

Attached: x.png (618x618, 90K)

Attached: tear_o'_joy.jpg (335x327, 24K)

>>why arent you as sad about someone elses kid dying as you are your own, huh?
>>hypocrite!

Attached: dumbdumb.png (226x240, 6K)

NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH
NOT ENOUGH

Getting owned lmao

>Waaahhh take collective responsibility and feel guilt for something you didn't do or consent to have tax revenue wasted on

Tits or GTFO

>I am not a conservative — neo or paleo. Conservatism is a respectable outlook ... I just do not happen to be that animal.

wot

Where the fuck do you think you are? NO ONE CARES ABOUT DEAD RAGHEADS.

>yes, those daily dunecoon terrorist attacks on non-mudslimes don't count they're all just work violence