What are Iberians?

What are Spanish and Portugese people? Are they like a Latin/Celtic/Germanic/Arab mix? I don't get it. Explain.

Attached: dreams.metroeve_spanish-people-dreams-meaning.jpg (720x410, 168K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?247121-Portuguese-K36-Similarity-Tool-Results
google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LN0wTXWGo2Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Indo-Europeans

We are mainly iberian heavily mixed with latins/romans. The north has some celtic blood and the south quite some arab genes in its population
At the end of the day we are all of catholic culture, quite similar to italians
Pic is just a meme, except for faggot catalonians

Attached: master race Spain.jpg (2416x1632, 435K)

Niggers and kikes, arabs and the worst, lowest scum of europe

They are mutts but most people are if you get autistic about it.

But you're a nigger.

Iberians cluster with Southern French and Northern Italian DNA. They are as close genetically to Moors as they are to Russians.

Attached: 2gvj2wl.jpg (901x786, 106K)

Attached: 2r4ho5i.jpg (924x771, 92K)

Attached: 2z9ck20.jpg (903x781, 86K)

light skinned blacks.

No, dont fall for the Arab mix meme..they are a Germanic mix

How are most people mutts?

Attached: 1552151592058.jpg (1048x675, 117K)

Attached: e0ac4ae9c15cee340c75bcc191692096a21abe8d8713fb779441eb90e4a84883.png (2500x1736, 1.21M)

incredible how the mongrels tend to project their own condition on us, every single time, even if all genetics, culture show exctly the oposite: beyond laughable

Attached: 000a2msnacaX9922m_AHA11-MX0222212ddaaPAPA0203xz-0ww3.jpg (3800x1904, 2.96M)

Basque people are the chosen ones.
Think about it, there is no other people that compares the high % of Rh- in the population, a highly sought out trait in east asia (Specially based Nihon), we are the descendants of Atlantis.
We are the proto-alien colonizers, the rest of you are genetically modified monkeys.

Attached: dims.jpg (580x268, 48K)

Im mostly spanish, so yeah.

I suppose thats why american women literally worship my cock while they spend their husbands hard earned shekels on my island.

Sad!

My Spanish teacher is from Spain he has blue eyes

Say whatever you want, but we are niggers.

Iberians will never put on man on the moon, win a world war, have a colony that doesnt fall into the bleaching lifestyle...

Attached: elegant-vintage-classic-hairstyles-for-men.jpg (320x320, 24K)

Attached: x992k.jpg (1000x657, 182K)

Attached: x9921k.jpg (903x612, 147K)

Attached: x9923k.jpg (874x669, 151K)

Attached: 2x992k.jpg (750x834, 103K)

There wasn't that much of mixing with arabs. Think that if people don't have a good view of marriage between christians and muslims now, imagine how it was back then when people actually took these things seriously.

Oh Lord, I think I have changed my worldview.

Spaniards are just light skinned blacks that moved from the muzzie faith to christianity hundreds of years ago.

Spanish most closely related people are arabs. Are they white too?

Attached: 2e448f40-eff2-4518-ac55-bdee17ad9703-m.jpg (400x212, 18K)

Are there really female sex tourists my friend?
Where do these female sex tourists usually come from?
I thought only man fuck around abroad.

I will be extremely grateful if you can explain my friend.

Attached: -7Q5-4z5nZ2iT3cS140-u0.jpg (1440x1080, 816K)

>Iberians
>a picture of latinos with Spain themed shirts
Always, I bet the studio that did these pictures was in the US and asked for people of hispanic background to make Spain themed photoshoots for shutterstock.

Attached: 1524075182177.png (501x445, 192K)

It wasnt the Arabs. Its the Neolithic Farmers DNA which arrived at around 6000 BC. People forget that.
The arab conquest was an invasion. What happened 8000 years ago was a full blown migration.
Thats why so many Iberians have Levantine phenotypes.

>We are mainly iberian heavily mixed with latins/romans.

yes,it's true.

>The north has some celtic blood and the south quite some arab genes in its population

That's a myth and not true at all. the genetic legacy has no big dif between north or south, only probably in archeo legacy,not in blood by any means, the majority of south iberians came from the north after the reconquista. arab genes are irrelvant to none

We never had colonies
The main difference with the rest of europe is that the territories in America and philipinnes, among others, were literally Spain with the same law and priviledges for the people living there than in the peninsula.
That gives us the good boy points for not slaugthering and enslavering the people there, but on the other hand the niggerism persisted to what we have today, but in our defense all the countries in latin america fucked up completely when they separated from Spain and most of the people wish they never had become independant.

Recent genetic analysis shows that the people of Iberia had a total replacement when looking at Y DNA that changed the demographics from around 50% admixture of north African to only 5%

Basically Iberian people today are Germanic invaders that buttfucked the locals due to advanced tech and horses mixed in with some North African and I do European mixture

Well most people are mixed with others, Europeans have been fucking eachother for centuries

>Spanish most closely related people are arabs.

ROTFL, look where are spaniards or portuguese and then look where are arabs you memeflag mutt tard:

There is a constant flow of middle aged and even young white women from the US, spain and even slavic nations that come here to have sex with haitians and half haitians. Very common, maybe 30% of sex tourists are female.

Not out the common for a male prostitute to live off money sent by a foreign woman overseas, their husbands money sent to their lover.

>They are as close genetically to Moors as they are to Russians.
huh, I didn't know that

>heavily mixed with latins/romans.
Completely untrue. We have negligible italic admixture.

>That's a myth and not true at all. the genetic legacy has no big dif between north or south.
Incorrect. Anyone who has gone to Andalucia can tell you otherwise. There is a genetic continuity between North and South, due to the Reconquista, but it is only in relative terms.
It wasnt a full blown offensive. There are tons of communities who remained unscathed by the both military offensives.

>good boy points
The Spanish Empire and the Portuguese Empire were two of the greatest tragedies to happen to mankind.

>Basque people are the chosen ones.
According to some book I'm reading on the Dravidian religions of India, Basques are pre-aryan, not aryan.

The the truth of the matter is, us iberian bloods beat the shit out of notherners on the cultural basis, but just dont compare when it comes to technology.

Perhaps because we dont submit as much to central banks, why go to far and struggle to develope tech when you could live on a beach and have your pick of exotic girls?

I think natural selection will favour us in the long term.

But iberians are in general, more viril and masculine than the whiter euros, its hard for us to avoid takinf advantage of conquered women.

Iberians are slavic

Catalonian hate will never not be funny.

You gave us Latinas. Dios te bendiga my friend.

Attached: 49544029_2124086584304157_8490788089163185154_n.jpg (1080x1297, 269K)

I always thought stock photos of Spaniards were pretty fucky. When I see candid pics online of the Spanish they look nothing at all like the OP

American

>but we are niggers.

yes you are, you are not iberian ofc.

>Iberians will never put on man on the moon

yes,danes, swedes, greeks, germans, french, italians, english and all european will, or not till the moment.

> win a world war

You are clueless, Portugal and Spain literally ruled half of the world for centuries

>have a colony that doesnt fall into the bleaching lifestyle...

We never had a colony only populated by us, because we never had the numbers to do it, we aonly had extraction colonies,never meant to create countries there.

>are Germanic invaders that buttfucked the locals
NO. BIG NO NO. Germanic influence in Iberia was high in the nobility due to Visigothic and Suebian roots. Until our nobility was massacred by the Jewish/Native bourgeoisie which now rules.

Criollos had less political rights than peninsulares I mean that was one the reasons criollos got mad and wanted out

People dont realize that the ""moors"" that came over the most were really liberians returning from being isolated un the atlas mountains.

Then when the Syrians came to rule they bleached themselves with slav and Irish slaves.

The whole Islamic rule made spain more norther europrean than they were before.

It's funny reading about the blue eyed blonde muslim leaders keeping islam from failing earlier than it did.

moored

There is not such a thing like 'iberians'. It's just a continuum of the Arab stock that adopted christianity hundreds of years ago.

Attached: Weiditz_Trachtenbuch_099-100.jpg (2656x1777, 2.63M)

The mix with Arabs and South Americans wasn't that bad in some cases. I prefer this to the pallid Scandinavians.

Attached: 234324324.jpg (431x583, 49K)

I have only seen a light hair spanish here once in my life, the rest are brown hair/dark hair.

>were really liberians returning from being isolated un the atlas mountains.

Who is your drugdealer?

>Completely untrue. We have negligible italic admixture.

Try to open a pca dna map, or any genetic proximities fst, i will help you, the most close populations to us are italians and french.

>Anyone who has gone to Andalucia can tell you otherwise

You ahve no ideia of what you are saying, contrarly to what many people claimed, andalucians are pretty much like any iberian genetically.

Attached: genetic_00-_sample-proxi-_similarity19_from_portugal-0102w21121-0244994.png (353x510, 26K)

Youre not a nigger?

Honestly now, the crowning achievement of the portugués is brazil, thats all that has to be said about portugal, its like a autistic spain with gender disphoria and horrible speech impediment.

Like spain with down syndrome...

>the most close populations to us are italians and french.

Yes, mainly due to Indo-European migrations. The Lusitanians also had the greatest genetic proximity to the Ligurians. Because they both descended from the Alps roughly 3000 years ago. Not due to Roman admixture.

>andalucians are pretty much like any iberian genetically.
ARABE-GITANO-ANDALUZ

you can do better that that shitskin. brazil is an indepdant country for centuries and it was multiracial since the first dawn

Iberians are Iberians.

The ethinc native stock wasn't one to begin with.
Gallaecians/Lusitanians lived west.
Iberians lived east.
Tartessians (Atlanteans) lived south.

The first foreign migrations where the celts, living off scraps of the Tartessians, and later Lusitanians and Gallaecians.

Romans came later, but colonized the south more than the rest.

Then Germanics came in Suebic and Visigothic stock.
Then Arabs, Berbers and Jews.
Finally crusaders decided to settle here seeing they didn't need to travel all the way to the middle east to kill muslims.

But, Iberians stayed almost the same genetically since ancient times. There were no diseases, genocides or displacement to replace the native population.

kek

theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?247121-Portuguese-K36-Similarity-Tool-Results

bullshit, we never imported or had slaves unlike you, you nigger enabler assholes
just look at brasil, full of africans, for fucks sake

Thanks for your explain my friend.

Then what do you think attracts these sex tourists?

exotic complex, charming Haitians or the BBC?

and why do America women go for Haitians cock? If they like black man why they don't just go for the local African Americans?

Thanks again,

Attached: 1541595844970.png (685x905, 877K)

Deny all you want. Your people are going to be remembered for single-handledly creating a continent which manages to be worse than Africa. Enhorabuena Pablo.

Brazil is the better continuation of portugal, where all the real men fled to get away from the fags who stayed behind.

Nations arent split by "independence", theyre United by blood.

Portugal chose the long, demographic winter death, because since the men left there arent ever gonna fight for anything, its your lot to just wither away

depends on the era
the premise was that the people baptised under god and yadda yadda were supposed to have the same rights as everyone else, but of course the distance made it easier for lords in america to make abuses at some points in history, so you are not wrong, but the same shit happened in mainland spain too, specially andalusia so there's that
The most important thing is that enslaving and fucking up the natives was a no no in the spanish empire while for England, Portugal or France it was the natural thing to do

Bueno, I would assume they do go after local blacks at home too. Perhaps haitians are more masculine? Not much diabetes to fuck up thei sexual performance if theyre always half starved.

Maybe they just have a planet of the apes fetish

>migrants are the creme of the population!
ha!

>south america
>anywhere
>worse than africa or middle east
the stupidest fucking thing to have ever been posted

also, nice fucking dodge of the topic of you being nigger enablers

Wtf?

>Not due to Roman admixture.

The facts remain, they are the closest to us.

>ARABE-GITANO-ANDALUZ

go take a cic kike, pic related.
game over for your 'arab' delusions on andalucians

Attached: PCA_1_2-europeans_do26_snp7-dna1291002-21v.png (1485x770, 177K)

sssh, tan solo asiente y retrocede lentamente, pablo

you know nothing, brasil was suposed to be the capital of our empire, way before napoleon was in this fathers balls, it was planned, it just didnt happen.
now i have a word with ya, i understand you leave with the victimization complex, and for that very reason you should not be here reditfag

Not slaughering indios like the sea jews makes you a better empire by default

But we're waaay better as independent countries (at least in the southern cone)

Attached: condorito_roto_chileno_by_shabazik-d2q4vxb.png (517x872, 121K)

Hate to break it to you but the Spaniards have plenty of North African admixture.

google.com/amp/s/amp.livescience.com/37092-southern-europeans-have-african-genes.html

All of that combined. Basically Mediterranean and nordic mix stock.

>But we're waaay better as independent countries
depending of which, Chile is a good ex-spanish independant country, spcially notable in how I rarely see chileno shitposting about hating Spain

Spain fucked up by not annihilating the host population completely and allowing mestizos to return through regression to the mean.

This illustrates Catholicisms and Christianity's greatest weakness, anyone that embraces the faith, even if its done for the sake of survival, will embrace it, this even means Jews. Later when they are fully integrated, they revert to their primitive ways while hypocritically still wearing "crosses" on their necks, and murdering people.

You fucking Christian retards brought it on yourselves.

Attached: 53452345.png (659x302, 626K)

Did you even read the post? And what are North Africans if not Afro-Asiatic remnants of migrations from the Levant?

>brasil was suposed to be the capital of our empire

what? are you mental, the court had to flee because of napoleon, but it was never meant to be any capital in the south american shithole.

youtube.com/watch?v=LN0wTXWGo2Y

What the fuck do you think?
Is this even a real question or a 1 post by this ID bait?

jajajja negro resentido

shut up fucking negro, get aids please

>Later when they are fully integrated, they revert to their primitive ways while hypocritically still wearing "crosses" on their necks, and murdering people.

Man, i'll never see Jaguar Crusaders don't lie to me.

Apparently I know enough to rile up two spaniards high on chromosomes (portugueses)!

Yes, your shitty fag runned govs pushed put mascuine men who had balls, and desire to fight and conquer. Just like the northerners in the US did and brought about the congregation of rough men who made texas.

You mainlanders/non-criollos are fags, your current politics proves it.

This especially applies in the case of portugal.

good when genetic facts fuckd up the myths, look again:

yes it was planed, as far as i know.. cant prove though

I do have aids, your mom gave it to me after I ravashed her asshole. No problem though, she sends me money for the antivirals bro!

anyway, i cant find the article about genetic study, this is the closest i got in short time

Attached: aaa.jpg (640x535, 65K)

You're a very confident monkey

Attached: monkeydominican.jpg (960x1280, 96K)

so the napoleonic invasion was planned by Portugal, to create a capital in south america? just shut up, i bet you are not even portuguese.

Agreed.
Anyone that doesn't prefer that to big lang streak o piss Scandi women is a faggot.

Haiti and Jamaica were English territories filled with imported slaves.
I was in Dominican republic recently, I can confirm that they aren't africans

Ib*rians are practically blackmoors

Okay, this Spaniard is full of shit:

As any genetic test would showcase, we are a pretty normal Southwestern European population.

We are almost entirely Celtic, as in almost the entirety of our genome today is identical to the peoples who inhabited this region 3.000 years ago.

The mysterious Iberian peoples of Andalusia and Catalonia (the Mediterranean shore) do not show any significant genetic signature. The Iberians were thought to have come from North Africa or the Eastern Mediterranean.
It appears today they were not genetically different from the Celts but only developped a rather distinct culture from them because we can't identify them genetically, neither today nor in the ancient samples.
Quiet surprisingly, the African or Arab like ancestry we see is not centred in the South or East as a Mediterranean, Islamic or Iberian connection would, but in the West.
This can be found all across Western Europe from the Algarve to Denmark and even Norway and this is supposed to be the genetic mark of the ancient megalith builders of the West European shores who may actually have come from North Africa or the Eastern Mediterranean.

Don't buy on those shitty maps that pretend that the Portuguese have lots and lots of this ancestry and that we are unique to Europe.
The true map of such ancestry would show a maximum point in Portugal - true - but a higher porportion of such ancestry in Wales or Brittany than in the region around Madrid.

Well, continuing... we're not so much mixed with the Latins/Italics but we have come to be completely acculturated to their culture. It's actually the basis of European Civilisation.
Also, perhaps we're mixed with Italians, we just can't tell from the genetics and we assume we are not because our genes differ significantly from the Italians which are more East Mediterranean. And heavily so. We are not.

Rape

haha
Explorers and conquerors are buried in Portuguese soil. It's not like they are unnamed and no one knows who they are or how they lived their lives. You don't make a life risking journey and receive massive amounts of money to spend on a backwater with nothing.

Brazil's first emperor is buried in Portugal. Brazil's most loved emperor (the other one) was also buried in Portuguese soil before Brazilians begged and payed to have him.

Boatpeople are boatpeople. They aren't special. They aren't doctors, they aren't engineers. They are jews, undesirables, prisioners and slaves. This applies to most migrants, and always will.

>argentina
>white

Attached: Captura.png (1015x479, 437K)

Ha!

A wild americuck appears!

How many inches of your dick where cut off in the name of your jewish overloads?

TL;DR

Attached: king of shitpost.jpg (706x674, 65K)